Gnoll When to Walk Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, the younger gnoll sat upon his face, her outer lips brushing against his nose. A timid wiggle of the hips made clear to him what their incomprehensible language could not and he responded. His pelvis was sore and libido drained, but her gentle insistence made it clear that he had no other option. His tongue slipped inside her, tasting the gnoll for the first time. To his surprise, she was bone dry and felt quite tense. It was readily apparent that she was coerced just as he was, an unwilling partner in whatever was about to happen. He felt a surprising symapthy with the gnoll sitting on his face and resolved to do his best for her, both now and after. Something about her engaged his protective instincts despite his blanket distrust of her species.

His puzzlement did little to interrupt his efforts, however. He gripped her thighs, spreading them to grant better access to her lower lips. If he had to do this, he was going to do it right. He did his best to ignore her lack of arousal, licking and nibbling around her sex. She jumped slightly, as though surprised by his efforts. He stroked her furry thighs gently, hoping to reassure and relax her enough to let her body react normally. Sure enough, a few minutes later he felt the first trickle of her her arousal leak onto his face as he kissed and sucked at her outer, less-sensitive lips. Finally receiving the feedback he desired, his tongue worked inside, reaching at last to tease and caress her inner petals.

Distracted as he was, Gregory was taken by surprise as a furry paw wrapped around his semi-hard member. This gnoll's hand was unlike what he felt last night, rough with calluses yet nimble with skill. A thumb rubbed softly against his frenulum, drawing his hips up in an involuntary reaction. A sharp blow to his stomach followed, not enough to take his breath but certainly enough to hurt. The hand held his hips down briefly, the shallow puncture of canine nails speaking quite clearly what the elder gnoll meant.

A second later, the slow petting resumed, the elder gnoll's hand stroking him with obvious skill. She figured him out quickly, reaching every one of his most sensitive spots with only one hand. The second wrapped about the base of his shaft, squeezing hard with two fingers and fondling his balls with the other. He fought himself to remain still under her ministrations, certain that her anger would escalate the more he defied her. He sought distraction from her skillful hands in the depths of the other gnoll's sex, licking and drinking her arousal as it formed. Her walls warmed as her arousal grew. He couldn't see anything but could feel the sway in her hips as she shifted and moaned. His hands worked up her thighs, appreciating the comfortable swell of her hips before moving on to feel her tight, muscled core. He trailed slowly towards her breasts, stopping to tickle the undersides before grasping the swell. His fingers sought her nipples, squeezing and prodding gently as he cupped and squeezed her generous mounds. She stiffened above him, arching her back with pleasure and sitting on him with more force.

His tongue dug deeper, eager to explore more of the gnoll. Feeling her now, he had no idea how he even fit inside her. She squeezed his tongue tightly, wresting with its every movement. Despite the urgency of the situation, he was quite enjoying playing with the gnoll, exploring her most sensitive areas while being smothered in the scent of her arousal. He continued to play with her nipples, tweaking and rolling them with various degrees of force as he licked her. When he licked her gently, he would tug and pry at her tender nubs, yet when his tongue drove inside her or he sucked on her bud, his fingers would gently circle their targets or lightly flick the tip. The alternating stimuli made it impossible for her to resist him, her body growing heavier and hotter by the second. Her lust lacked the edge it had last night, so he was content to draw out her pleasure, bringing her slowly to ecstasy.

Unfortunately, he could only distract himself for so long and was quickly reminded of the other gnoll when her hands sped up, twisting and squeezing in all the right places to excite him further. He tensed as he felt his orgasm approach, testicles retracting in preparation for ejaculation. Just as he approached the edge of his climax, her hand stopped. Instead of the gentle but insistent stroking her hands moved to stop what they had started, squeezing painfully around his base and pulling down roughly on his balls. He nearly screamed in surprise and protest, though he smothered the urge so as not to upset the gnoll he was pleasuring. Fruitless spasms tore through his loins, cock jumping in phantom pleasure as his orgasm ended before it began. It took all of his might to keep from thrusting into the elder gnoll's hands, knowing full well what would happen if he angered her. His frustration at being denied became fuel to pleasure his gnoll lover, his attentions now focused on sucking on her exposed clit. The effect was immediate, the woman instantly bucking and writhing in unexpected pleasure. She came a second later, her whole body weight forcing more and more of him into her, rubbing his nose in the waterfall of fluids leaking out from her snatch. His face was soaked in her lust, though it was of little concern to him compared to the satisfaction of bringing her to such a powerful orgasm yet again.

The younger gnoll quickly fell backwards, exposing Greg's cum-soaked face to the air. The sudden influx of fresh air helped him forget his aggravation for a moment, at least until he saw the guilty party standing before him. She was holding a small, smooth length of lacquered wood, likely some form of tool handle stolen from a human victim. It glistened with wetness, clearly soaked thoroughly in her own juices. The look on her face instantly wiped away any satisfaction that he had, replacing it instantly with a a sense of unknowing dread. She looked, true to form, like a snarling hyena, a sadistic smile marring what could have been an attractive body. She snarled something towards her daughter, a command that was promptly ignored by the insensate woman. Her reverie ended was a powerful blow shook him, a closed-fist punch straight to the gut. She was holding him as collateral, hurting him to force her daughter's compliance. The very though would have made him sick if her body blow had not already done so. He recovered quickly, the result of a life of training for war, yet the anger and pain persisted. His teeth gritted in response, much to the delight of the elder gnoll. The younger, meanwhile, was forced to compliance, strong hands gripping him about the shoulders and forcing him to the ground. The look on her face told him all he needed to know, robbing him of any defiance. If he resisted, they would both suffer. His hand reached up, patting her gently on the forearm.

The she-devil seemed to be the only one enjoying herself, a shrill cackle fitting for a hyena pierced the silence of the room as she openly mocked the scene before her. Her smile twisted further still, not a shred of mirth showing in her brazen display of cruelty. Still grinning like a woman possessed, she crept slowly over his prone body, coming face-to-face with him and locking eyes. Moments later, a blunt pressure built against his taint, sliding slowly down on a trail of her fluids. She watched in amusement as realization spread across his face and was replaced with a look of discomfort and pain as the pressure moved to the tight ring of his hole. Slowly, the handle pushed inside him, stretching him uncomfortably around its girth. He did his best to relax, knowing it would ease its passage, yet unable to quiet his anger. A finger traced lightly up and down his cum vein, tickling with fur and claw as she teased him to hardness.

Inch after inch of the ribbed handle pushed inside him. The pain was bearable, but the humiliation was too much. He struggled against the gnolls in vain, much to the delight of his tormentor. To his surprise, she did not strike him, only drove the toy in a tiny bit faster until he felt the fur of her hand tickling his skin. In a fraction of the time of insertion, she drew the handle almost all the way out, every rib and knot in the handle making itself known as she ripped it out. Something had changed this time, though. He felt a surprising pleasure as the toy prodded his insides, massaging the interior wall of his ass. Much to his chagrin, his captor sensed this and responded with glee, pushing the toy back in careful to watch his reactions and isolate the spot she was looking for.

The ex-knight did his best to maintain a straight face, but failed quickly as her probing became more skilled. She angled the toy, twisting and pulling, distending his insides as she sought her prize. Every time she touched the spot, his facade crumbled a little more until he could hold it no longer, a slow stream of pre oozing unbidden from his cock. He had no idea what she was doing or why it felt good, but he knew exactly what she was going to do now. Locked on to the pleasure spot he never knew existed, she sped up her hands, dragging the whole of the toy along the nub of pleasure after ramming it with the tip on every thrust.

The slow stream of clear liquid soon grew to a flood, his entire cock now shimmering wet with his own fluids. Every slow thrust drew another spasm and caused the pressure to grow. Unlike before, the pressure started well behind his cock, emanating from the spot inside of him. He was growing desperate, the pleasure much more intense than his humiliation, yet not enough to bring him to orgasm. She was dragging this out, meaning to take as long as she could to bring him to climax. The shaft dug into his prostate again and again, the pressure never relenting but never stimulating him enough. He began to pant and writhe, twisting his hips to put more pressure on the spot and finally relieve himself. She seemed to anticipate this, however, and was skillfully avoiding the nub every time he would try to find it himself.

The pool of precum spread across his hips, running slowly down to the ground and joining the gnoll's fluids in easing the passage of the toy. He was out of his mind with pleasure, eyes distant and unfocused as he fought and failed to maintain his composure in the face of her incredible skill. Gradually, her thrusts became faster and faster, the pulsing leaks from his cock turning into a steady drip as she milked him from the inside. The fluid slowly turned white as the pressure inside built to new levels. The pleasure was unbearable. He wanted to cum, yet he didn't want it to end, he just wanted more. In all likelihood, he probably said as much, unable to control his higher functions as every nerve in his body was set alight. The pleasure mounted and mounted until he knew he was going to cum, but the familiar explosive release never came. Instead, a gentle wave of ecstasy rocked his entire body in a drawn-out yet incredibly intense orgasm. A slow trickle of white poured from his tip, completely unlike his usual energetic shots. His cock jumped and twitched as the leak quickened, an enormous volume of his seed leaking uselessly out and running down his already-soaked shaft. The orgasm persisted as the toy rocked gently back and forth on the spot, coaxing more and more out of him. The pressure became almost painful as she emptied him with surprising care until nothing was left but dry heaves. With a wet plop, the toy came out, still glistening with the gnoll's sex fluids.

The elder gnoll wasted no time, leaving the hut before Gregory regained awareness. The first thing he noticed when he came to was the gentle embrace of the she-gnoll, his head cradled in her lap as she watched him with concern. Something had sparked between them that day and that spark lit a fire that would never die. For the first time in his life, he knew what he wanted - no, needed to do. But first, he needed to learn to communicate. It's hard to plan an escape without talking. Her look of surprise told him all he needed to know. He was smiling.

12