Go Easy, Huh?

Story Info
Hip-hop thug takes the new girl's cherry.
2k words
3.84
207.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, we did it. So what? She told me she was legal. I mean, I didn't ask to see her ID or nothing. I'd just turned eighteen myself. We was seniors, and before school in the morning, we used to hang out at the church across the street. You know, gettin' high, that sort a thing? Anyway, I guess she just moved there or something, cause I hadn't ever seen her before. From that very first time though, I knew I was gonna get some.

She said her name was Tammy. I'd noticed her right off, too. Blond hair, sort of feathered back. You know, like Charlie's Angels? Fine looking. All pale skin, blue eyes, bubble gum lips. I smelled her, too. Once I went up to her? Like baby powder, man I ain't kidding. She had on this fuzzy pink sweater like Brittney wears. You know, cut off at the sleeves? Little tummy showing. Tattoo round her belly button. I'm like, What's up? And she's all, Nothing. Kinda shy. You know. Looking down, smiling. Sweet. I asked her did she wanna smoke, and she's all like, Whatever.

That's the thing with girls, though. They'll say they ain't had sex, when really they been sucking dick since they old enough to ask for it by name. See, now, a dude's just the opposite. You get these little hombres coming up, saying, Yeah, I been gettin' it morning, noon, and night. When really they only seen it on Pay-per-view. Nowadays, young ladies be sucking you off, taking it in the butt, two, three at a time, and they're like, No, dude, I'm saving it till I'm married. Long as they got that cherry, they figure anything goes.

Anyway, the first time with Tammy, that's what it was like. My friend Kenny and me was going to this party on Friday, and out behind the church Tammy says can she go. Shit. I'm like, Yeah, baby, you got any friends? No. Her being new and all, Kenny's on his own. We took his Mama's car out from the city, drove all the way out to where the lights end. Tammy's laughing, touching my leg, holding my hand. Said she been doing some modeling earlier. Say what? Yeah, man. Said the photographer dude gave her some muscle relaxers. I'm like, Uh-huh. Wonder what kinda modeling she talking 'bout.

Kenny pulled up by some trees, then went inside to get hisself a beer. We been doing bong hits on the way out, so by the time Kenny leaves, I'm ready to get me some booty. Tammy leans over, we start kissing, and she is so fine. Not like some girls, where they open their mouths up and you feel like you gonna fall inside and drown. She got one a them little mouths. Look like she even still got her baby teeth. I slide my hand inside her shirt, she got it unbuttoned, tied up in a knot so you can see her belly, and underneath she ain't got no bra or nothing. I'm all rubbing, pinching her nipples, and she slides her hand up my Hilfiggers, give my meat a squeeze. Sticks her tongue in my ear, says, Why don't we go in the back seat? I'm all like, Damn...

Car's got one a them bench seats, and she starts climbing over, and when she halfway back, I grab and hold her there. She's all laughing, telling me to let go, but I know she don't mean it. So I reach round in front, unbutton her Corduroy's, pull 'em down to her knees. She got on these cotton panties, and I stick my face in there, start sniffing her from behind. She's all, Oh my, what you doing? But at the same time, she pushing back into my face, and I'm reaching inside my drawers, pulling on my dick, wanting to feel that pretty little mouth again.

I get outside, open the back door, and I'm standing there and she all worried somebody gonna see. I'm thinking, bitch, so what, let 'em look. No, I don't say that shit. 'Stead I reach inside, slap the light out, ask her is that better. She on her hands and knees in the back seat, and I'm right there, so I just drop my drawers and pull her face down onto my dick. Girl acts like she hungry for it. Bouncing her head up and down, using her hand, some spit. I'm pushing my hips, and she tries to take it all, but she can't do it, starts gagging, saying she sorry. I'm like, girl don't apologize, do it some more. You know how it is when you hear that shit. Make you feel like she really going for it. Like she wanna swallow you down make you feel so good.

I ain't had any in awhile, and so pretty soon I feel my nuts get tight and I tell the little girl, Look out, baby, here it comes. She don't care. Starts working harder. Slurpin' on it, tickling my balls. Starts jacking me real fast, and then I'm cumming and the first shot hits her right in the eye, then she open up her mouth, but I ain't aiming too good, and so the next one go right up inside her nose. Then I'm shootin' for real, pumping it down her throat, her mouth all puffed out and full a dick, and she's trying real hard to swallow my cum, but it's dripping out the sides of her mouth, sliding off her chin, makin' a mess like she in some damn porno.

I take off my shirt so she can wipe her eye. She tells me that it's stinging, but, you know, what else can I do? Once she all cleaned up, I climb inside the car and lay out on the back seat, tell her I want her to sit on my face. She does it with them panties still on, an' she so wet, it be like sucking on a sponge. I pull 'em to the side, stick my tongue up inside her pussy. She push down hard, lets out a moan, takes her shirt off, then bends over starts sucking my dick again. I'm still hard, and now I'm wantin' to get her off, make her fly like she doing me. I start licking her clitty, sucking on it, slidin' my tongue from the front all the way back to her butt. Tammy reaches behind herself, spreads them butt cheeks, tells me to put my fingers inside a there.

I wanna fuck you, Baby.

Not just yet.

I'm sliding a finger up her butt, and she is so fucking tight I can hardly get it in there. She moving on my face, pushing down like to break my nose, rubbing back and forth, and all a sudden she start shaking, starting with her legs, going all the way up her body. I stick my tongue inside her pussy, and now I'm glad we got the windows rolled up cause she start screaming like somebody stabbing her or something. Sits up straight, grabs my hair, and grinds that pussy down into my face so I can't hardly breathe. Her nipples be like motherfuckin' pencil erasers, so damn long n' hard, and I'm still pinching on 'em when Tammy climbs off me, tells me she wants to watch me cum.

I'm all like, Yeah, baby, you can watch me, how 'bout I fuck you first. She start talking 'bout protection; I tell the girl I'm safe, and that ain't no lie, neither. Maybe she don't wanna get pregnant? I tell her I'll pull it out, that way she can watch me cum. Got her laid down on the back seat, and I start rubbing on her clitty again, but then I try to slide my finger up her pussy, all a sudden she jumps like I hit her with a cigarette.

What's a matter, baby?

Nothing, she tells me. Just go easy, huh?

I tell her to relax, she got nothing to worry about. She open up her legs again, and I scoot over, start sliding my dick up and down her slit, sort a teasing her, but when I try and stick it in, this time it's like I touch her with a damn blowtorch or something. Like sparks be jumping from her pussy.

Not there!

What you mean?

I mean I ain't ready for that.

Uh-huh. See what I mean? Another one a them savin' it for marriage.

No, she tells me, It ain't like that. It's just, you know, I ain't never done it before.

Always wanted to take a girl's cherry, be the first one up in there, push it in deep, make the bitch bleed. But right now I ain't feeling so brave. I can tell she really scared a gettin' hurt an all. Look like she about to start crying. Maybe she too young. I don't know.

We can still do it, she telling me. Just not like that, okay?

All right. Now I get it. Girl offering up her backdoor. That's cool with me. I'm still kneeling 'tween her legs, my dick all ready for action, and Tammy's so sweet, her hair all wet, that fine white body covered with sweat.

Just go slow, okay?

I push her legs back so her knees be squashing her titties, then once again I slide my dick up and down her pussy, gettin' it all wet and everything. I spit in my hand, rub it all over, then grab my dick and push the head of it right up against her tight little no-hair butt hole. Tammy start rubbing her clitty, and I push forward and feel her ass be trying to open, but that little backdoor ring just so damn tight I can't seem to push it through. Just keeps popping me right back out again.

Open up your legs, Baby. She does. And now she be looking so damn pretty. Breathing hard. Kinda scared. Mouth open. Air inside the Chevy all sticky like a locker room. Moon coming down through the trees. I see her nipples, her firm, high titties, flat belly, light brown pussy hair, soft like pillow feathers. I back my ass up, my dick be all throbbing, then right when she start to grab hold, I slam it in with everything I got.

Her eyes go wide, and I feel myself pushing through something I ain't ever felt before. Like busting through a wall or something. She so tight and hot, and I'm all the way up inside a her, all the way up to my balls, and now she crying for real.

What's up, Baby, it's all right.

I start feeling round down there, and goddamn if I ain't somehow slipped it up inside that virgin pussy by mistake. It's got me like a glove, I'm so deep down inside. I check out my fingers and they got blood on 'em. Her pussy squeezing like a heartbeat, pulsing, I don't know, maybe it's me. Both of us laying there so quiet. I start kissing her all over. Her little nose, her ears, her neck. I try and kiss her lips but she turn her face away, still crying, and I'm wanting to do something, say I'm sorry, pull it out, kiss her pussy, make it all better, but neither one of us moving, and after awhile I feel her legs start wrapping round my back, and I'm grabbing her ass, moving slow, in and out, and she trying her best, pushing up to meet me, but I know hurts, I ask her if it's okay, and she just bites her lip and nods her head, closes her eyes like that's gonna make it all better.

Now we fucking for real, and she starts telling me to hurry. I know she be sore an all, but that just make me wanna do it harder. Tammy dragging her fingernails down my back, scraping skin like she trying to hurt me too. I feel myself getting ready to cum, and so right before I do, I pull it out, slide it back and forth along her pussy lips. She raise up to watch me, and I start shootin' jizz all over her belly, all the way up to her titties, sliding my hand up and down it, my fingers gettin' bloody, thinking Kenny's gonna kill me, but I don't care, this worth it, this be something I'll never forget.