Go Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lean forward," she said, directing my head under the full force of the showerhead. Once my hair was thoroughly rinsed, I opened my eyes and looked down at her. "Did you like it?"

"I did," I answered. "May I do you?"

"I'd love that."

I took the shampoo from its niche and poured a generous amount directly onto her head. I placed the bottle back and began to spread the shampoo across her scalp. I gave her more of a scalp massage than I did an actual shampoo, but as the soap was there, her scalp was cleaned at the same time.

Once the lather was more-or-less evenly distributed, I used it as a lubricant to massage the back of her neck. I tilted her head slightly forward with my left hand and gently worked my way down her neck with my right hand. After several times down her neck with that hand, I switched to do the other side of her neck. Laura made noises reminiscent of a cat purring. I released her neck and placed my fingertips on both temples, lightly rubbing, working my way backward to above her ears and back down to her neck. The upward motions of my fingertips caused Laura to stand erect and lean back against me. After working the sides of her head, I massaged the top.

Laura reached behind her and grasped my cock, stroking it gently. It grew even harder in her hand. She leaned forward into the spray of the shower and rinsed her hair, swinging her head similar to a dog shaking off excess water; her grip on me did not lessen. Laura parted her legs and guided me between them into her awaiting depths.

I had to bend my knees somewhat in order to effect the penetration and in-and-out motion, a task I was more than willing to perform. Laura leaned forward and braced her hands against the shower wall. She lifted onto her toes and back down to flat feet, repeating that cycle to match my in-and-out thrusting. My cock felt like it was in molten butter, it was so slippery and warm inside her.

"I can't believe I'm doing this again," I told her. "Would you have guessed an old man like me would recover so quickly?"

"You're not old," she said. "Just shut up and fuck me."

I smiled down at her back. "Yes, ma'am." My erection continued its slow in-and-out. "God, this feels good. You're so tight. I love the way you squeeze me with your vagina."

Laura squeezed her internal muscles extra hard. "You mean like that?"

"Yes, like that. Aaaahhh, that feels so good." I continued to slowly pump in and out of her pulsating pussy. Every third or fourth time I pumped in, I held my crotch tight against her groin and ground against her. Every time I did that she returned the pressure.

"You feel so big in me. So big. So hard. So good. Oh, yes, like that. Just keep doing what you're doing. Aaaahhh. Yes. So good."

I could feel a tightening behind my balls for the third time in these few hours since we had arrived at my house. I knew I would not be able to hold out much longer. "Oh, baby, this feels so good. You make me feel so good." I pressed hard against her mound, rotating against her. I forced myself to think about other things to keep from shooting prematurely.

Laura took one hand from the shower wall and reached down to her crease. I could feel her fingers as I drove in and out. "Pretty soon, Steve," she stated. "I'm almost there, again. I can't believe how fast you make me come. Aaaahhh, I love the feel of you in me."

I began slow, deliberate strokes into her furnace. I pulled almost all the way out and held there with just my mushroom tip inside her. I then slowly pushed back up inside her, pressing her forward as I bottomed out in her sexy sheath. Back out to the tip. Hold it there. Slowly back in until I hit bottom. Hold it there. Out. Hold. In. Hold. Out. Hold. In. Hold. I found it as hard to hold that slow rhythm as I was hard, but I persisted.

"Ah, that is SOOO good," she said. I could feel her fingertips rubbing her clit as I slowly stroked along her G-spot, the pressure accentuated by the angle of the rear penetration. I felt her legs trembling now as I plunged in and out of her tight tunnel. "Ah, yes, don't stop."

I could now feel my own legs start to tremble, both from the unaccustomed physical activity I was doing and from the radiating of that tingling behind my balls. I knew I was approaching that moment that some refer to as the "little death." I plunged a little more quickly, speeding up quicker than the acceleration of Ravel'sBolero. I could feel moisture dripping from my forehead that was not from the water still spraying on us.

I felt Laura jerk, her whole body tensing. It took extreme concentration to not be thrown from her now-bucking hole. "Yes!" she cried out. "Yes! Oh, God, YES!"

Her fingers, which had seemingly been frozen in place when her climax hit, started again circling around her clit. I started pumping faster and faster. "Oh, God, I'm almost there," I cried out. My meat would have smoked from the friction had she not been so dripping wet with natural lubrication.

"Oh, my god!" she cried out again as another wave of pleasure rushed through her. I felt her body tense and then jerk as a third wave hit. "YES!" she cried.

I felt my gonads release the tension that had been building and I shot my seed into her. As I ejaculated she came one final time. Our legs were both trembling, almost shaking from both the exertion and the excitement. Our breathing was ragged and it was only with effort that we were able to finally stand straight. I turned her around and pulled her tight against me. When my heartbeat neared normal I bent to kiss her tenderly, chewing her lip lightly, this time without the dueling tongue.

"This is fantastic," I told her. "It's been far too long. So good. Wow...."

"Itwas good, wasn't it?" I could feel her heart pulsing against my bare chest. "So strong. I don't remember ever coming that hard, or that prolonged. Thank you." She reached up with her lips and kissed me again. "Now, let's clean up and crawl in bed." Laura slowly soaped my front and turned me around to clean my back.

I soaped her marvelous body, being tender in spots that deserved special tenderness. When we were satisfied with our work on each other and completely rinsed off, I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain to get our towels. We dried each other off. I kissed her again lightly.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready."

I took her hand and led her to the bed. The last thing I remembered that night was her head on my chest as I fell asleep with a most wonderful, wondrous woman.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be continued — presuming there are people out there who want to read more about what happened between Steve and Laura as Hurricane Frances roared across Florida. Don't forget to vote and/or send me feedback on this happening – anonymous or otherwise. My thanks to those who provided feedback on the first chapter I wrote.

12