Go-to Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Marc helps Josie get ready for her date with another admirer
7.5k words
4.71
16.8k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

The room beyond was small and cosy, a bedside lamp casting a dim glow. Josie was perched right on top of the bed with her knees up in front of her. Her toes peeked out into the air, and she wiggled them a little as he came into the room. "C'm here." He walked over to the bed and stood in front of her. Josie knelt back on her elbows, surveying his body. "I thought you might like to try undressing me too."

Without any instruction Marc knelt silently on the floor in front of the bed, shuffling right up to the mattress. Josie unbuttoned her jeans and he took hold of them by the ankles, where they curled loosely around her calves. "Carefully," she warned him. Slowly he pulled at her jeans, exerting a gentle pressure while Josie dug herself into the bed and applied it at her end. Gradually they crept off her hips and down her legs, until Marc was tugging them off her feet and he had the most exquisite view of her upturned thighs, fleshy yet tapering perfectly down to her knees.

"Put them down here," Josie mouthed, gesturing to a spot beside her. Marc placed her jeans neatly on top of the mattress. Josie lowered her legs and shuffled forwards up to the edge of the bed. She placed her feet daintily on the floor in between Marc's thighs. "Open your legs a little, that's it," she smiled as he obeyed. "No reason for you to hide that from me."

Marc's heart beat faster, his knees digging hard into the floor. He glanced down and watched his cock rise near vertically in the air, completely beyond his control. Josie's foot followed it steadily upwards, until it finally stopped. She caught his eye and arched her eyebrows hopefully, wondering if there was any more give in it. Her foot circled beneath his dick for a moment, then she reached forward and sank her toes gently into his balls. Taken by surprise at the sudden pressure, Marc moved backwards slightly; but then, as he got used to the soft circular motion of her toe, he relaxed.

Josie smiled at him, and without even thinking about it he began to press himself forward against her, letting her foot dig deeper into the ridges of his sac. Her big toenail embedded itself in his soft wrinkled flesh, and for the first time there was a faint burst of pain running through his scrotum. He took a deep breath, steadying his arms either side of his body. For a moment Josie seemed to challenge him to give up, the force of her toe as constant as her brown eyes piercing into him. Then she relented and drew her foot slowly up his shaft, letting the big toe rest beneath the head.

They both remained still for a few seconds, joined together at the tip of Marc's cock. It was turning an even deeper shade of purple, oozing fluid out between Josie's toes, and both of them were aware of it. "You've never had a girl's foot on your dick, have you Marc?" He shook his head. "You look like you could get used to it!" They shared a nervous laugh, and the tension between them eased a little.

"Yeah, I think I could," Marc agreed. He looked closely at Josie and could feel her silently urging him on, to tell her more, to show her more. Ever since they had met she had put him under such intense scrutiny, wanting to know his every thought and desire, and physically obeying her commands had given him a surface thrill. But there was something deeper she was bringing out now, he could sense it; a much stronger desire to please her, for her to be proud of his efforts, that frightened yet enthralled him at the same time. It might have been too much for him to handle, but for the calmness in her eyes; for the reassurance that no matter what he revealed of himself, he was safe in her power.

Emboldened, he spread his legs a little wider and raised himself up on his knees, his chest and dick both thrust out. He was showing himself off to her, and she took in this sudden show of prowess with faint amusement. Lifting her foot off his dick, she pressed it into his belly button and then ran it all the way up his chest, keeping him alert and erect but still at a slight distance. She looked like she could keep this power play going for a long time, but finally she glanced down at herself, and gave a little sigh. "Well, fair's fair I guess."

She lowered her leg again and drew it tight against the other. As Marc watched she reached under the hem of her loose-hanging shirt and took hold of her panties, keeping them out of sight. Eventually she managed to pull them free from her shirt and ease them halfway down her thighs, which were still locked together. It was an awkward manoeuvre, and he realised that far from trying to tease him, she was genuinely shy about revealing herself to him for the first time. He waited patiently for her next instruction, and eventually she gestured to her underwear. He pulled it gently down over her feet, placing it on top of her jeans.

"Come here." Marc shuffled forwards until he was touching the edge of the bed, right in Josie's face. They could feel the heat of each other's bodies, and smell each other. Josie pointed to the top button of her shirt, and silently Marc began to undo it. He had already seen from a distance that she wasn't wearing a bra, and he kept his fingers taut as they brushed past her nipples, which were straining through the fabric. When he had undone the last button, right at the base of her stomach, he looked up the narrow corridor of pale skin and caught a brief nod of approval. She pushed her shoulders out towards him, and he drew her shirt gently off her body.

Suddenly unveiled, Josie crossed her legs in front of her and folded her arms in her lap. Her breasts were half-visible behind her upper arms, small and beautifully curved, and she looked thoughtfully at Marc, taking in his keen expectant face. At last a smile crept over her face and she relaxed her coquettish pose, uncrossing both arms and legs. She got to her feet and took one step forward between Marc's legs, her body completely displayed to him. His vision was filled with her creamy white skin, the outline of her hips and the faint bulge of her stomach. She was so gorgeous he hardly knew where to look first.

Josie helped him decide; she reached down, took him by the hair and guided his face forwards into her belly. A shock of excitement ran through him the moment his lips made contact with her skin, as though he were touching her for the very first time. He felt like pushing his mouth deep into her flesh and making love to it, being consumed by it, but somehow he managed to restrain himself. He kissed gently around her belly button, aroused and comforted all at once by the warmth of her body washing over his face. Josie gave a little sigh of approval and ran her hands through his hair, and for the first time he knew exactly what it was he needed to do.

Before he knew it, however, Josie's sigh had become a little more extended. "We don't have time for this." She drew Marc's head away from her stomach, and he saw his disappointment matched in her face as their eyes met. She beckoned him to his feet, and before he was even halfway up her arms were around his neck, drawing him into her embrace. "I need to hit the shower. Do you want to come and help me?"

"Of course I do," Marc smiled. Josie gave him a pat on the arm, then stepped round him to lead the way to the bathroom. As she did so, her hand dropped smoothly down to his crotch and took hold of his dick. Marc had just enough time to register it before he had to follow in her wake, or risk being yanked along instead. She kept her grip on him as she led him down the hall. Her walk was casual and unselfconscious, giving him a good view of her shapely ass without trying to flaunt it.

Once they were inside the bathroom, she released him and headed straight over to the showerhead. "Get some towels out for me, would you?" she asked, gesturing over to a nearby cupboard. As he took them out and laid them over a rack, Josie turned on the shower. Waiting patiently for the heat to come on, she leaned against the wall and folded her arms behind her. "I bet you didn't think your night would be going like this this morning," she giggled.

"Uh, no," agreed Marc wryly. "I was probably planning on sitting down and doing some accounts tonight."

"You own your own company, don't you?"

"Yep. The paperwork is one of the downsides, unfortunately."

"Owns his own business," nodded Josie sagely. She caught Marc's eye and shrugged. "Well, that's another plus point. My mom would say you're a keeper."

"So all of this is you following Mom's advice, then?" Marc asked impudently, feeling relaxed enough to chance his luck.

Josie tilted her head slightly to the side and gave him a sardonic look, her jaw clenched. "No, I have a few ideas of my own," she said quietly, a twinkle in her eye. She reached out to the water jet, realised it was warm enough and stepped forward to enter it. At the same time, Marc took a couple of steps towards her, and she put out a hand to block him.

"Uh, that's OK Marc. I won't be needing your help with this too." She stopped for a moment, and looked him up and down in such a penetrating way that he felt even more naked than he was. "I know you want to, though." She took her place under the water and let it cascade through her messy hair. "Maybe some other time, but at the moment I'm kinda in a hurry."

Marc thought for a moment of how it would feel to run his fingers down her dripping wet body, and tried to contain his disappointment. But, at the same time, he realised he should appreciate what he was getting. Josie reached out for the soap at her side and began to rub herself down in a brisk, businesslike fashion, as though she were getting ready for work in the morning. It was completely unstaged, and so much more erotic to watch than if she had put on some kind of show for him. He watched her run her soap-filled fingers down her thighs, between her breasts and in the crack of her ass.

At the same time she started talking casually, discussing work, her family, trips she was planning to go on, and Marc found himself responding as though they were sitting down chatting somewhere. The obvious contrast, the deliberate ignoring of the situation, made his cock stretch out even harder and further, to the point where she could hardly miss it every time her eyes flicked in his direction. He thought he saw a smile flicker over her face as she tilted her head back and let the water rinse through her hair. He might also have glimpsed a slight temptation to showboat - her breasts pushed forward, one leg lifted to the side - but then suddenly she snapped off the shower and flung her wet hair back, blinking droplets out of her eyes.

"OK Marc," she grinned. "Time to come to the party." Marc quickly grabbed a towel from the top of the pile and laid it down in front of her. With both hands he helped her out of the shower onto the floor, and for a moment there she was in front of him, her hair a tangled mass dripping water all the way down her shining body. He wanted her so badly at that moment that he had to fight a selfish desire to grab and devour her. Steadying himself, he took a deep breath, glanced down at her dainty feet gripping the towel and knew that he would never, ever do it without her permission.

"I need drying, Marc," she reminded him gently, and the sudden reinforcement of his duty helped focus him again. He reached for the next towel and wrapped it around her shins, rubbing them gently. Slowly he ran it up and down her legs in a series of reverent strokes, lost in his work, until Josie finally caught his eye. "Uh, Marc? I need to get dry tonight too."

"Sorry."

"That's all right. Just remember, I'm not a soft toy." She turned her back to him, and he began to rub her down vigorously, while still taking care with her skin. He worked his way up the back of her legs, and his cock took another leap as he felt her grind her ass back slightly into the fabric of the towel. Turning around, she let it scrape across her hips and stomach. Then as if in surrender, she lifted her arms slowly above her head until they were pointed vertically to the ceiling, her gleaming chest completely exposed to him.

Marc placed the towel delicately over her breasts and rubbed them dry. He suddenly felt her hard nipples pressing into his palms, their skin separated by a thin layer of fabric, and had to stop himself quivering. Josie watched him like a hawk the whole time, not out of caution but curiosity; she seemed to be testing his reactions, to see if he would lose his self-control. When he was finished she remained in her statuesque pose for a moment, her body thrust out towards him. Then she silently mouthed, "Thank you", and her arms dropped to her sides.

She shifted her weight slightly, and glanced downwards; Marc followed her gaze, and saw where she was looking. "Yep, that needs drying too, believe it or not," she said wryly. Picking up a new towel, slightly smaller than the others, Marc knelt between Josie's legs and carefully dried her pussy. Her wet, matted pubic hair was soon curling outwards again. Once he was done, he placed the towel at her feet and leaned forwards; he gave her a single kiss on her belly button, brief and decisive. It only lasted a moment, but the release that flooded through his body was overwhelming; all his pent-up desire for her, contained in that single act.

Josie placed a finger gently under his chin, and tilted his face up to hers. For a moment he had no idea what she was going to say or do, and the possibility of her disapproval was crushing. Then she smiled, and ruffled his hair. "Pass me a couple more of those towels," she whispered, and soon she had one wrapped round her torso, the other one covering her hair. She instructed Marc to place the rest of them back on the rack, then with a crook of her finger she led him out into the hallway.

Marc had heard Josie say enough times that she was in a hurry, and she certainly didn't dawdle, but she was careful not to rush anything either. The minutes seemed to pass by in a daze as he helped her dress, one layer at a time; first her lacy black lingerie, then rolling her stockings carefully up her legs, her fingers guiding his. When the time came to help her on with her dress the simple act of smoothing it down over her hips made him so intensely, throbbingly hard he almost couldn't bear it.

Josie gave him a sympathetic smile, then slowly turned around and gestured for him to zip her up. The warmth of her body radiated through his fingertips. Her creamy white shoulder blades tensed a little as they were enveloped by the tight black fabric, and he felt another wave of desire ignite in him, as frustrating and intoxicating as any before.

Josie moved over to the stool in front of her bedside table and sat down, nodding at her shoes which were in another corner. Marc shuffled over, picked them up and knelt at her feet, holding them up for her to slip on. She gave an appreciative little wiggle as she tested her heels, the tip of them pointing towards his crotch. For a moment she raised her eyebrows suggestively, as though toying with an idea in her mind, then she let it pass.

"Give me that bag," she said, pointing towards a small make-up bag on the dressing table, and Marc handed it to her. He waited on his knees as she calmly made herself up, one foot swinging lazily from side to side. Her face was so naturally fresh and attractive that it didn't need much enhancing, but she still chose a striking shade of red lipstick, and a deep eye shadow. When she was finished, she wiped some of the excess off, took a final look in the mirror and gave a long, nervous sigh. "Come here," she ordered, and Marc shuffled a little closer to her, until he was perched right under her feet. Josie placed both hands on her knee and leaned down towards him.

"Now I know you can't offer a professional opinion, but I am meeting a guy after all, so... do I pass?"

Marc stared back into her probing brown eyes, still standing out so sharply amid all her make-up, and hardly knew what to say. "Uh..." he began, his voice faltering. Josie's eyebrows lifted again. "Of course you do," he declared, meeting her gaze and feeling a sense of euphoria run through him as he said it openly, to her face. "You look incredible. And he's going to be very impressed."

Josie broke into a smile. "Aww, thank you." She cupped Marc's face in her hands and raised it to meet hers, kissing him squarely on the lips. The feeling of her mouth on his, the moistness of her lipstick coating him, was like kissing her for the first time all over again. He clung onto her stubbornly for a moment as she broke away, wanting to keep her fastened to him, but eventually he gave in. Josie stroked his cheek and stared deep into his eyes. "It never hurts to be told things like that, Marc," she whispered, and he nodded in understanding.

They looked at each other for a few seconds, the electricity coursing between them. Josie examined Marc intently, another idea swirling through her brain, and this time she wasn't going to let it go. "Come over to the bed." She stood and walked over to the edge of the bed, Marc crawling behind her. Once she had sat down, she kicked off her shoes and beckoned Marc forward with her stockinged feet.

"Now, you've done a very good job helping me get ready," she said quietly. "I'm not feeling nervous any more. I know I'm not going to disappoint him. But I still wouldn't mind being... warmed up a little, you know?" Her cool poise dissolved into a bashful grin, and she parted her legs ever so slightly. Marc saw a faint glimpse of a black triangular shape, and the sudden twitch of his cock did not go unnoticed.

"Better keep that under control," she warned him. "It's only here..." She reached down with one hand and ran the tip of her index finger all the way along his trembling lips. "Only here that I'm interested in right now. You understand?"

Marc nodded. "Yes, Josie."

She pushed her finger through his lips, exploring his willing mouth, then suddenly withdrew it and gave him a gentle tap on the nose. With another grin, she reached down to the tight hem of her dress and yanked it up over her waist, so that it was bunched around her stomach. Her panties were now completely exposed to him, and she had already anticipated his next thought. "You don't need to bother taking those off. I think they're gonna get wet tonight anyway."

Marc positioned himself between her legs, hardly daring to reach up and touch them; however when he did, Josie offered no complaint. She placed her hands on the bed either side of her and leant backwards slightly, watching his movements. Feeling bold all of a sudden, he traced his fingers along her stockings, then leaned forward and kissed up the side of her thigh. As he got closer to her crotch he could smell her excitement already, and feel the warmth of her pussy. When he reached it at last, he took a deep breath and inhaled her scent. The outline of her labia was clearly visible through her panties, the lips swollen and hard.

He pushed his face deep into her crotch, his mouth and nostrils suddenly clogged with lace, which he sucked dry of her fluids. Having spent so long admiring her at arm's length, close enough to touch her but unable to, the privilege of being given access to this intimate part of her sent him wild with desire. He began to lap eagerly at her pussy, determined to give her the pleasure she deserved. His nose was almost flattened against her flesh. Soon his jaw was aching and he was breathing in long, ragged gasps, but still he pressed frantically on.

All of a sudden he felt Josie's hand tugging at the roots of his hair, gentle but insistent. He broke off and looked up at her in wide-eyed confusion, his mouth and chin glistening with her juices. "Marc," she said in a quietly reproving tone. "It's been a while since you ate a lady's pussy, hasn't it?"

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers