Go-to Guy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers

"You know how to change some sheets, don't you?" Josie teased him. "Good, 'cos I may be staying the weekend but I'm not your housekeeper quite yet." She shuffled up to the edge of the bed and sat with her legs pointing daintily over the side. As Marc stood up, she gave a polite cough. "Um, Marc? These aren't gonna keep too well in the shower." She nodded down at her stockings, and with a shake of the head he knelt at her feet. She smiled a tolerant, endearing smile as he slowly pulled them off her thighs. As she snuck a glance between his legs, she noted with satisfaction that his cock was showing signs of life again.

She raised her arms expectantly and Marc lifted her to her feet, leading her out of the room and down the hall. He thought back to the adrenaline rush he had felt when he watched her shower, being allowed a glimpse of her naked body as she carried out a routine that was normally so private. This time there was no such illicit thrill, but he realised that there didn't need to be, because it wasn't strange any more. It was normal, just as she had promised it would be. He turned on the showerhead and glanced over at Josie, watching her push her hair back and scratch absent-mindedly at her nose. There was still a heavy deposit of his cum gleaming between her breasts.

They stepped into the shower and she guided him gently under the water, recognising that he needed it a lot more than she did. She handed him the soap and as he began to scrub himself clean she leant back against the wall, arms folded behind her. "So, how's work been lately?"

"Um, not too bad," he said as he felt the layer of cum stuck to him begin to slowly peel away. "It's just hard hitting targets at the moment, you know. We get suppliers not delivering on time, because they're not receiving stuff on time... It's one big long chain."

Josie tilted her head back on the wall, looking at him with a lazy smile. "Tell me a bit more about it, then."

Rubbing soap briskly down his chest and thighs, Marc gave a brief sigh as he put his business head on. "Well, if you're really interested..."

Flagrante
Flagrante
100 Followers
12