Go to Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

"MMMMM... you're getting hard again..." Tab moaned softly.

Keeping an Eye on Mom:

Christmas came early for me. I had managed to keep my ever changing relationship with my sisters a secret from mom. It wasn't easy but it was sure worth it. I was reluctant at first but the first time Sam gave me road head that little thing called conscience seemed to evaporate. I think mom suspected I was dating someone but just didn't think I was fucking her daughters on the sly.

Autumn turned into winter and the nights became cold and lonely. Karla's new job kept her very busy but damn when she did have a night off it was fucking epic! Samantha was also pretty infrequent at times but there were times when we would hang out and fuck like bunnies. Tabitha was busy studying for midterms. I actually missed spending quality time with them.

I had just finished the last of my Christmas shopping and as I had so many times in the past hid everyone's gifts beneath the loose floorboard in mom's closet. That's where I was when her and her boyfriend suddenly appeared.

"I told you we had the entire house to ourselves," Mom said.

"Yes you did," he replied taking her into his arms.

I was frozen in a mixture of fear and something else. I had just replaced the floorboard when mom shoved him onto the bed. I watched as she knelt down and took him into her mouth. It was like watching a live sex show except they didn't know I was here. Mom's head was moving up and down now as she sucked him off.

He was urging her on as he slid his fingers into her long blonde hair. He made a fist and took over. I watched as mom's shoulders drooped in utter submission. No shit, mom was as submissive as all hell, Tab was right. He pulled her head relentlessly downward until her lips touched the base of his cock. He wasn't particularly well hung so it wasn't a major feat I thought.

'Damn it man, that is your mother,' I thought as he started fucking her face.

He tore her blouse open, buttons flew everywhere as he began mauling her tits. Whoa, mom's tits were a lot firmer than I thought for a woman her age the pictures didn't do them justice. She stood up and finished undressing. I was shocked to see the butt floss she was sporting but she looked good, real good. She turned around and I got a good look at her tits for the first time. If this had happened a few months back I probably would have turned away. I didn't. I watched them intently as this stranger fucked my mother. He teased her mercilessly and ordered her every action.

"Sit on my cock," he said in his demanding tone. "No, face away from me you filthy slut."

Mom turned to face me again and that's when I saw it, the tattoo. It was located on her pubic mound and read 'enjoy the view'. I felt my mouth go dry as she lowered her body to his and his cock disappeared inside of her. I knew she was a woman but it was my mom having sex. She rode him slowly and he cupped her tits and pinched her nipples. I watched as he twisted her nipples viciously. Mom moaned and ground against him when he did this.

Mom was getting close now and I could see her body begin to shake. I wanted her to climax. I loved her fuck faces and the sounds she made. It was the most amazing sight and then he ruined it. Moments before she was about to come he shot off inside of her. Mom wanted to continue but he told her stop. I clenched my jaw and wanted to hit him. But she obediently stopped and went to clean up. He never said goodbye and left her in a lurch.

I watched him leave and then mom returned to her bedroom. She sat on the bed and frowned. I was there to see her reach under her bed and pull out a box of sex toys. The front door closed as she took out a long thick toy and eased it between her pussy lips. She fucked herself silly with that damn toy of hers. Her face turned bright red as she drove it deep over and over again.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out as she finally climaxed. "I don't know why I put up with him."

I patiently sat there and watched her put her toys away and go to sleep. Her eyes fluttered shut and soon her breathing became regular and deep. I opened the door to the closet slowly. I turned to leave when I saw her sleeping like that. Her expression even in sleep was sad and filled with disappointment. That's when I made up my mind.

I closed the closet door as well as her bedroom door. I smiled and made my preparations. I placed the blindfold on her last. That woke her. I place a hand over her mouth and she quit moving. She began to speak when I placed a finger to her lips. She nodded and remained silent. I cupped her tits and she moaned as I lovingly caressed them. Her nipples were hard in no time at all. I lowered my mouth and began to suckle and bite one even as I pinched the other.

"Oh god you're killing me," she whispered. "Please let me do something."

I pulled on both her nipples forcing her to sit up. I let go, touched her shoulders and guided her movements. Soon mom's head was hanging off the side of the bed. She opened her mouth wide as I offered her just the head to pleasure. I managed to remain silent as her tongue swirled around the tip. I fed her a few more inches and returned my attention to her nipples. I pinched them hard and gave them a twist.

Mom moaned around the head of my cock and I leaned forward driving half my cock down her throat. When I could reach it I pulled my index finger back and flicked her clit. Mom let out a groan but didn't move. She took more and more of my cock down her throat until somehow she miraculously deep-throated me. She now knew I wasn't her boyfriend. I rocked my hips and fucked her throat as I pinched and twisted her naughty little clit. She moaned louder as her hips came up.

I pulled her labia apart to see how wet she was. Mom's pussy was soaked from the teasing she was getting. I took the toy I had removed from her toy box and eased it inside of her. Her hips arched higher as my cock fucked her throat and the toy fucked her cunt. I eased out of her throat and she cried out.

"NO, you were so damn close," she cursed. "Oh god I am going to cum... but I can't."

I eased the toy out of her and repositioned her onto her belly. I pulled her legs apart and made sure the other toys were well within reach. I eased into her cunt slowly and she whimpered. I fed her my cock slowly making her cry out a few more times before I was buried inside of her. I enjoyed the feeling of her snug pussy around me as I applied lube to the toy.

I took her hands and placed them on her ass cheeks. Mom never hesitated as she pulled them apart. I took the toy and pushed it ever so slowly into her. She growled as the toy stretched out her sphincter and entered her.

"How did you know," she whimpered as I teased both her holes. "I love it when my ass is played with. I don't know who you are but please don't stop."

I began moving my hips and she began to shake. I switched on the toy and its vibrations nearly sent her over the edge. She buried her face in one of her pillows. I matched the movement of the toy and my cock. Mom was so damn close but she wouldn't let her body climax. I smiled as I cupped my hand and slapped her ass cheek hard. Another scream filled mom's pillow as she lost control. Her body bucked as she climaxed beneath me.

I stopped and let her catch her breath. I eased the toy from her ass and she shuddered. I pulled mom onto her hands and knees. I cupped her breasts as I began to thrust again. This time she was jamming her hips backward to force me as deep as I could go. She kept muttering about wanting to feel me shoot inside of her cunt. It felt so weird to hear the C word out of my mother's mouth.

"My cunt, please fill my cunt with your load," she whimpered. "I need it so bad. You made me come so hard... I loved it! Oh I can feel you getting bigger inside of me! Have I been good? Are you going to fill me up? I hope so. Let me squeeze you. I can milk it out of you!"

She squeezed her pussy around me as we moved. The first sound I uttered since this began escaped my lips. It was a soft guttural sound. I thrust harder now as I began hammering away at her. My balls were hitting her clit as I got closer and closer. I brought my hand up and bit it as I came. Mom cried out as my cum splashed her insides.

I eased out of her and let her lick me clean. She was so damn eager she had me half erect by the time I pulled her lips off of me. She pouted but it was a naughty face not one of disappointment. Mom begged me to stay but a touch on her shoulder told her I had to go. I tucked her in and left her there smiling her secret smile. I opened and closed her door as I left her there. She was shaking and wanting for more. I opened and closed the front door making her think her phantom lover had left. I slipped silently back to my room and slipped beneath my covers. I imagined mom was sitting there reading the note I had printed in block letters for her to read.

'You belong to me now. I have marked you from this night on. If you accept this, look for a sign from me...'

I had been in a hurry and was being vague on purpose. I was playing this off the top of my head after all. I didn't know how she would react. I listened and heard her door open after a good ten minutes or so. She opened Tabitha's door and closed it. I heard her come to my door and open it. The sliver of light from the hallway illuminated me on my bed. Mom saw me from the hallway and smiled. She was still naked when she climbed in bed with me. I spooned behind her as she pressed her ass against my groin.

"You made me wait for so long," she whispered as my arm slipped around her waist. "Why?"

"You were dating someone," I told her as I cupped her tits and weighed them in my hands. "I wanted to make sure you were happy."

"UNNNNN... I am happy... now," she moaned as she rocked her hips against my ever growing erection. "You really do take great care of us."

"I try," I told her as she reached down and guided me back inside of her. "Damn, you are still soaked."

"After the pounding you gave me are you really surprised?" She asked as I pinched her nipples. "SSSSS I love it when you hurt me."

"Shut up slut," I said as I kissed her neck.

"Yes Master..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers