Go West, Young Man! Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How can I justify or explain this past year, and my gradual slide into wickedness? I know what I am and what I want to be, and my sister and nephew have fostered this behavior. Why does one partner in a relation often feel best and sexually intrigued, when she is being dominated and abased? Even to the point of rape... is there consensual rape? I agreed to this, we all did. The blackmail was just convenient. It was time to admit that and I bet my sister would say the same.

I wet my nervous lips with my tongue and the expectant drool filled my cheeks and spilled down on the firm shaft dancing in my shaky grip. I swiped one hand across my distended clit and felt the warm, viscous fluid seeping from my hungry cunt. With just a few rough stabs at my vaginal opening, the soupy liquids began to flow and my damp pelvis convulsed. I used the extra lubricant to caress and massage his gargantuan cylinder. And the smooth, spear-head of this bald missile lunged past my lips, it's rough veiny shaft glided over my tongue, and it lodged securely half-way to my tonsils. He felt my climax shake my entire body, and heard my choked, slobbering moans and shrieks, announcing that he had just provided me with the first of many orgasms for the week.

He pumped away rather leisurely at my throat as if just giving me a taste, where the good stuff would come when he could relax and enjoy it. He needed to concentrate on driving, though his right hand found time to playfully lay loud smacks on my wet fanny and let his fingers swirl casually around the puckered entrance to my ass. I nibbled at his cock head and kissed the veiny blue ridges that crisscrossed his massive rod. My cheeks nestled in his coarse, damp pubic hair. The wiry curls tickled my nose and I licked up and down the whole bumpy surface of his erect organ. My cheeks and jowls were just beginning to cramp when we got home. As we pulled into the circular driveway, I saw my family already parked and pressing against the glass. They spied me kneeling on the seat, half-naked with Larry's fingers diddling my ass and my puffed-out cheek clearly displaying the outline of his firm cock on my embarrassed face.

My pride was a bit hurt but not for what you might think. I was a little disappointed that I could not bring him off on the ride home, and shamefully worried that I didn't excite him enough to cum for me. Also I had the indecent thought buzzing in my head of just how much frothy, warm semen would pour out of a cock of that size.

I was allowed to rearrange my clothing a bit, so the neighbors wouldn't see me acting a slut. But I still was forced to scamper towards the house with my shirt open and bra hanging loose, bare-footed and my damp panties in a stranger's pocket. And Larry's big hand was like a vise, clamped to my quivering butt as we hurried into the house.

Once in the living room, Jeff was immediately dispatched to the store for alcohol. He was forced to go looking for our new Master's favorite brands, though I had a sneaking suspicion that there was an ulterior motive. Alone with Tracy and me, we were marched into my bedroom, where I was ordered to strip completely and drop to my knees, while Tracy was told to remove her top and lacy bra, and sit on the edge of the bed. I was made to yank down his pants. They got snagged at first on the huge bulge, then as I tugged harder, his enormous cock sprang to attention. Tracy was told to fondle and twist her nipples and when she finally saw his gigantic prick for the first time, the gentle touching became much more fevered. She twisted the pouty nubs between her fingers and thumbs wistfully, as the impure images of carnal debauchery swam in her mind.

He carefully explained that I was to resume my fellatio and to give my best effort, this would be like an audition for how my night may proceed. I was terribly afraid that I may not live up to his perverted standards, how crazy is that? Tracy was told that her role here, would be to provide a running, graphic commentary of all the action she saw, and the dirtier the better. We both had one opportunity to get this correct as we were cautioned, any disobedience would involve us having to watch, while Jeff had his ass reamed by Larry, as soon as he returned home.

He weighed and jiggled Tracy's buoyant bust in one hand, pinching her nipples hard enough to make her squeal. And he held my face in the other hand, bringing his great engorged implement to my rosy mouth. I was told to let Tracy suck on my fingers until they were sopping wet, serving also to get her in the mood, and then stroke his solid rod and give him my best hummer.

My sister shakily began, "It looks like Julie is uhhh... a little intimidated. No, I mean uncertain about..." Larry cut her off sharply. He intimated that she had better get into it or it's Jeff's ass. And he threatened that if he should have to fuck Jeff, he'll make a point of telling him that it was his mother's wish to see it happen, because she wanted revenge for his having caused all of this anguish. Tracy was devastated by his cutting remark, and her eyes grew wide and tear-rimmed. Larry cupped her floppy tits more delicately this time and ran his long cock against her weepy cheek. She was soon revived and set her vivid imagination to the erotic task at hand. She regripped her bountiful bosom and kneaded the milky flesh, then signaled to Larry and I, that she was ready to try it again.

I gingerly started to rub his cock and warmed to a steady, long stroke. Tracy restarted her monologue, "You have such an enormous cock. Julie and I have never imagined anything so large. We both want to suck you and taste your sweet cream, but I am getting turned-on by simply watching my little sister pump that firm rod down her slutty throat." Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that my sister was getting all worked-up by providing taboo, lewd detail to this wicked, degenerate deed. Her hands fumbled at the big jugs because what she desired most was to rub her pussy, but Larry made clear that her cunt was off-limits for the moment. She was breathing heavily, her sweaty hair whipped across her reddened face, and she moaned longingly to have her pussy satisfied. But I could tell that this agonizing treatment was designed to heighten her arousal and reduce her resistance. And it was working perfectly. Her hands played and tugged at those stiff nipples and her body swayed on the bed, rocking the big double-Ds.

"Suck him Julie, you slut," she continued. "Get that gigantic cock rock hard and take it down your slutty throat. Pump the Master's big dick. I want to watch him ram your mouth and see him shoot his load into your belly. Then he'll bend you over and split that whorey cunt of yours." She was agitated with this erotic display. "Then I want to suck his big cock too. And taste both of your juices on that big pole." And it could happen just that way because my next orgasm was mounting inside of me. I could feel the tightness in my uterus and the driving urge to let loose. The spasms started and this time, Larry enjoyed my trembling show. He held my neck and pumped his solid erection against the back of my mouth. It was like a firehose going off inside me. It was hot and salty, and as quickly as I swallowed, it wasn't enough. The remainder sputtered from my lips and twined in long, white strings down to my bouncing tits, and hung like sexy icicles from my brown nips.

My sister's dark eyes flashed as she saw the shower of sticky liquid streaming down my chin and forming these long, silky tendrils extending to my tits, then they dripped further down to my damp pubic patch.

I slumped to the carpet sated and exhausted from my efforts. His still granite-hard, shiny rod was present to Tracy's lips. She was told to finish undressing so that he could inspect her tight snatch. She quickly kicked her heels aside and shed her dank pants and undies. In a second she was completely naked and on her knees, savoring the warm, mixed essence of her sister and her rapist. I've watched her with her son, doing the sexy threesome things he wanted, often just to please him, but this was different, more demanding. To Larry she was just another whore whose curvaceous form was his to be used in any way he desired. And she was loving it.

His cock was still fully engorged and plunging steadily and hard down Tracy's gullet. Her neck flexed with prominent veins exposed. Her breasts wobbled and bounced erratically on her chest, and her tiny hands were dwarfed by the baseball bat-sized shaft that she fed into her mouth. The wide, mushroomed knob forced her lips apart and could be seen pushing-out her cheeks.

He couldn't quite cum again this quick, but the solid erection emerged shiny and throbbing from the tongue-lashing she applied. Larry had us kneel side by side, bent over the edge of the mattress and he positioned himself behind us, announcing his authority by spanking both of our plump asses, before aiming his sturdy prick, first at the anxious, sloppy-wet opening of my hesitant cunt. In a tone dripping with mockery, we were both directed in turn, to "invite" him into our wanton pussies.

I was desperate and determined to handle that giant cock, and I wanted to know if what people claim about "size" had any validity. Plus I wished to prove to Larry, what a good little slut I would be for him. I took the precaution of grabbing the vial of strawberry lube that had served us before. "Please Larry, fuck me hard and deep." I begged him as I reached behind me with one lubed hand to stretch open the tight rose petal-like folds that would soon strain to welcome this battering ram. With the other hand I held my wobbly boobs and presented them to my sister to kiss, as instructed. "Do me Larry, I'm ready for you. Please show your sex-slut how you fuck your whores." I felt his approach and the inexorable parting of my moist cunt lips as the enormously thick torpedo wedged itself inside of me. My teary eyes were shut tight as I experienced the most intense pressure that I could imagine. My knuckles were white as they gripped the sheets. And my snatch clenched in defense trying to protect itself from itself. But gradually as he gripped my hips and plunged inward, I unavoidably felt every inch as the huge snake wound it's path inside. It was like having an enema performed with a bicycle pump, the huge hose wormed to my uterus and seemed impossibly, to expand even more as it went.

He pumped and rocked his tool ever deeper into my aching cunt and I twitched and shivered but never complained. The initial searing pain -like my virginity being torn again- finally gave way as a torrent of my soothing, oily fluids eased his pounding and brought me to a euphoric high. His big cock filled every gap in my hungry hole and he rocked in and out of me until my orgasm flooded me once again. This was the magical release that I was always searching for. I found my Dom. And the size really does matter, atleast if you know what you're doing with it.

I wilted to the carpet but Larry wasn't near finished. Viagra would be bankrupt if more men had his stamina. I saw him rub his hand along the two-inch valley connecting Tracy's pussy to her asshole. She was agog watching us fuck and must have cum in time with me because her gash was oozing oily secretions that ran down her thighs and her breaths came raspy and fast. I heard her emphatic shrieks but was clouded in my own ecstasy. It was her turn. And she was excited but filled with trepidation. She understood already that he liked filthy language and descriptive wording, so she laid it on with everything she was feeling.

"Please Larry," the now familiar refrain began as my sister pronounced her entreaty to his circle of depravity. "I want it too. Please give me your giant cock, Master. I'm yours to fuck in any way you want me. I can't believe how sexy that looked. Take me. Use me. Fuck my slutty body. We're yours. I know you want to fuck two sisters together. Do it." she was holding-wide her dripping pussy lips and pleading for his favor. "I'll do whatever you tell me, whatever you want. I'm your fuck-slut." It was as if she were in a weird, sexual trance, hypnotized to act and behave in the lewd manner preferred by her master. Tracy reached for his greased strawberry rod and guided it to the waiting, dilated entrance to her lusty hole.

His tool had lost some of it's hefty girth, though it was still impossibly large. The arrow-shaped knob opened her easily and the thoroughly lubed circumference slid in solidly. The long shaft disappeared in her hungry cunt, burying itself almost to his balls. She squirmed and squealed, and her body was rocked forward and back, as the piston worked rapidly inside. It wasn't long until she grabbed her bodacious boobs that were flapping wet figure-eights against her sweaty upper body. Then Tracy and Larry settled in to form an easy, exotic rhythm of passionate, farm animal sex.

Tracy moaned and swore to the heavens in a familiar pattern of unholy epithets, fingering her clit and tensing her belly as the toe-curling climax shook her curvy, sweaty form. Larry grunted and shuddered, pumping his cock inside of her like a shotgun, slapping her ass and calling her every vile, crude term you could imagine. He thrust one last, powerful jolt and his sticky deposit filled her tight pussy to the rim, until it seeped out when he withdrew his surprisingly flaccid, reddened pipe. Larry tumbled aside gasping for air, joining the two of us. We all took a moment to revive and refresh, aware that it was only ten o'clock and there was a long weekend to go. The room was littered with discarded clothing and echoed with gasping exhalations and lustful moans.

That was when Jeff returned with the alcohol and we toasted our new arrangement. It was obvious that Jeff had stopped somewhere for a few drinks and was looking argumentative. His mother tried to dissuade him from saying or doing anything foolish. After all this wasn't that terrible; no money was being lost, a scandal at work was averted and the jobs secure, aslong as we continued to have sex with Larry, and that looked to be a pleasurable and learning experience. That's when Larry had another idea.

With his mother and aunt naked and on their knees at the feet of the new "Master," Jeff was told to undress and watch us both go through our routines. He must have figured that it was his turn to fuck us, though he didn't seem nearly as dominating in our eyes, and was required to wait for Larry's permission. He sat on the couch and blatantly examined everyone's private parts. Larry looked to him well-hung, but his cock drooped. Jeff didn't know that he had been erect and potent for the last five hours. Jeff could tell that he had once been strong, but now appeared wrinkled and worn-down. He turned our direction. Both of us had obviously just been fucked, and though we no longer had cum dripping out of us, the aroma was in the air and our bodies were blotched with fingerprint bruises Our trimmed pussies were swollen and reddish from abuse, with a glaze of dried semen caking and flaking on our battered boobs and sore thighs.

In this post-sexual audience, Jeff's cock was limp too and shriveled in his lap. He sat there dejected under the watchful eyes of the new head of the house. He could not see that this guy could command a room in the way that he had. And his mom and aunt were now captives of his spell. He looked disdainfully at us and felt that Larry was old and didn't measure up.

Under orders from Larry, Tracy and I snapped to raunchy, taboo action. We were formed in a 69 position, two sets of jiggly, smashed tits laid on heaving, sweaty bellies. Long manes of dark, damp hair curtained our hungry, horny faces as our lips and tongues engaged our sister's cunts. Larry was getting aroused by our performance and stroked his cock to it's normal, engorged proportions. As Jeff imagined it would be his turn to have us both, he was stunned by the growing dimensions of his rival's tool. We slurped and gulped at our tingling pussies. Our fingers pried apart the delicate folds and puckered entrances to the holes we wanted to explore. Larry's enlarged rod rose like a construction crane and stiffened like a flagpole. He casually strode to each of us as if inspecting his troops and inserted his heavy spear into our mouths, and then dipped it into the convenient cunt alongside.

With a sharp command, we clambered to our knees and with one hand teasing our yearning pussies, we took turns licking his plum-sized balls and kissing and sucking his manhood. Larry slyly noticed that Jeff's cock was filling-out and he couldn't disguise his lurid delight in watching his mother and aunt willingly submit to this unexpected Pagan lord. While we pleasured him orally, he took a jab at Jeff, teaching him who the new boss of the house would be.

"You like that, don't you kid. You like seeing your mother and aunt with my cock in their mouths. You know that I just fucked them both and filled them with my cum. And they couldn't wait to suck my cock. And tonight, they'll get their asses fucked too. They love it, don't you my sluts?" He bellowed to us and we answered him in unison, that we are his sluts, and that we wish for more of his salty, creamy nectar. Jeff only nodded his agreement, and absently stroked his swelling organ. We looked at each other after silently comparing the size of each man's cock. It was like a boy and a man, Jeff saw it too. "It turns you on, doesn't it?" Larry continued, taunting Jeff. "You see my cock, you're watching it, aren't you? You see how they react to it. They want it. They need it. Only my cock can satisfy them now!"

Jeff's rod was deflating under the scathing rebuke of his masculinity. He shielded his eyes from the sympathetic looks we offered. Larry had one more point to prove and to stake his claim here. His tremendous cock was protruding at full length and firmness, standing out while he held his hands at his hips. He motioned poor Jeff to take his place beside us on the floor, his limp dick contracting into his body. He slowly dropped his head as Larry cupped his chin, and told both of us to watch. We knew what was coming.

"Suck my cock, Jeff," Larry ordered. Jeff looked up at him pleadingly, tears filling his eyes. Tracy and I were numb. She was about to speak when I bumped her, this was the time for Jeff to assert himself as he'd done with us or crawl away. It was like watching two male rams butt heads over the females, and the loser realizing that his place was being taken. He would either become another submissive lamb, or he would be kicked-out of the flock. We watched in silent agony as Jeff slowly parted his lips as if to speak, but then accepted the big knob in his mouth and closed his watery eyes as Larry thrust in and out. Jeff sucked it in and we both stared, mouths agape. Larry really had no need or desire for a blowjob from another man, and after a few strong shoves he pulled out before discharge. He was simply establishing his role, and his dominance in the sexual hierarchy.

In the course of the weekend, it was determined that we could still have our incestuous pairings in whichever combinations that we liked. But when Larry was here, he had first choice and we would bed down with him, in my bed. Jeff would sleep alone. Sunday arrived and we were all sore and exhausted, working would be a break. It had been a 48-hour fuck-fest. With only stops for food and sleep. Tracy and I conformed to his every request, with one or both of us, seemingly on our knees at all times. He liked having his cock sucked. Jeff was sometimes allowed "sloppy seconds." Larry now had a key to the house and we received instructions to answer his phone calls at all times. He assured us that he was not after money. And that he would not threaten my position at the studio, as long as his conditions were met. He even mentioned that Jeff's job in the Photo Dept. was safe and that his name would be scrubbed from the list of camera "borrowers." And then came the little matter of the pictures. Larry guaranteed that they would not surface as long as we kept up our end of the deal. Basically, our sex for his silence. We were having the strongest, most fulfilling orgasms of our lives, who are we to argue?