Go With It Pt. 02

Story Info
A change in life style deserves an exploration in life style.
1.7k words
4.7
28k
27
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, some yoga move. My arms outstretched, grasping the sheets. My face planted in the bed, tilted to the side and my derriere high in the air. My throbbing member tight against my stomach and my balls slowly being slapped... by another pair of balls. Bigger balls. Balls like goose eggs. I was being fucked in the ass by Kelsey.

*****

She had asked me if I wanted to cum. I said yes. I might have said it panting, I might have been begging.

She stopped stroking me fast. It was like my balls were seeing a stale green light turn yellow and they were still a tenth of a mile away.

"Well, you're going to have to earn it, Jakey. I need you horny and motivated this first time before you become an addict."

A bit whiny, "But... I thought you said I could cum?"

"You can, and you will, later and if you're a good boy for Ms. Davis." She suddenly deep-throated me again. Did a yellow light just turn green? She went balls deep quick and then she pulled down on my balls and took my cock out of her mouth. Close but no cigar.

She got up off her knees, crawling up my chest and kissed me deep and hard. Forcing her tongue into my mouth once again and quickly pinning my tongue. With her, kissing was different, it was like my tongue didn't fight as hard. My own body wanted her to win. This kiss was different, too. I could taste my pungent, sweaty meat, in her mouth. It was erotic, it made my nipples hard and for some unknown reason my butthole clench.

She backed off, I was leaning back on my elbows, naked, with my legs off the bed. She took off her top, her breasts were bigger than I thought, and she removed her top, revealing her lush nipples. My eyes tracked down to her belly-button. Her hips jutted out wide and she removed her pants, bending at the waist to remove the legs, as she came up, she turned and wiggled her butt at me. Nothing ever said 'home' like her panty covered ass. I had the urge to grab her by the hips and shove my face in-between those butt-cheeks.

Her panties were purple, boycut, and looked like a lycra, semi-sheen and semi-transparent. She stood. Her back still to me, she was peering over her shoulder and her hair partially covering her face. Those eyes looked eager again, but also a bit worried. I wanted to alleviate that. I wanted her to feel safe. I knew what I had to do.

I got up and got on my knees in front of her.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth." I thought I knew what was coming.

Suddenly, there were panties in my mouth. I didn't open my eyes.

"Explore them with your tongue. Suck on them. Taste the traces of my sweat, taste the traces of my pre-cum, Jakey."

She pulled them out after a moment. "Look up, look at my eyes."

I did and I was transfixed. She was so beautiful, so feminine.

"I'm not afraid, Kelsey. I'm okay with this."

"Jakey, that's good to hear, go to know..."

She slapped me in the face with her cock. I was astonished.

"... but I told you it is Ms. Davis right now."

I smiled and looked at the thick weapon that has struck my face. Her pubes were shaved, except for a thumb-wide strip of hair. Basically an exclamation mark. Her cock was bigger than mine, maybe by an inch long, and a bit thicker. It felt so big when prodding my leg earlier when we were making out. I was glad it wasn't some egregious porn-cock. She was uncircumcised.

I looked back up at her, she was smiling.

"Kiss her. She's worked hard all day, she needs a kiss."

I kissed her velvety head while looking at her. There was pre-cum at the tip and I could taste it on my lips, I licked them, looked up at her and opened my mouth.

"Curl the upper lip, Jakey, stick that tongue out over your teeth. Ms. Davis doesn't need to get hurt, here." She glowed. She knew she had me. That moment of fear in her eyes, gone, chased away the more I lowered my head onto her prick. I tried doing what she had done to me, tried doing what I knew I liked. But I quickly learned that I was an uncoordinated cock-sucker.

"Sloppy, but good effort. Eager boy."

I tried harder. I bobbed up and down but I couldn't get more than half of her in me without gagging. I tried to stroke the other part I couldn't reach with my mouth. With my other hand I tried to tickle her balls. They were big, large and I wondered if that meant she was more backed up than me. I had an urge to see if I could deflate them. I eased my mouth down slowly, I started gagging, let it stay there for a moment and tried to relax.

"Good boy, you want Ms. Davis' prize, don't you?" She taunted me a bit, her hand stroking my hair.

I was gagging, but moving down on her more. I think there were tears in my eyes, but I just couldn't relax enough. She pulled out of my mouth. Slapped me in the face with her dick again. It was sticky with saliva.

"We'll try again, later, Jakey. I like the effort. Let's see what else you'll do." She winked at me.

She got on the bed on all fours, her ass high in the air. Now this I knew what to do with.

"Not your dick, Jakey, your tongue."

She had a beautiful ass and her dick was dangling down below. I used to lick my wife from her slit to her her asshole. I tried that but with my tongue on her balls, licking up her sweaty grundle, licking up and circling around the edges of her anus. I stopped to smell the rosebud. My dick swelled. I was unsure if it could get any harder, but the blood was rushing in. Her scent was so primal, so carnal, I just had to eat it. I had her moaning, I was always skilled pussy and ass eater, took great pride in that to make up for my average size. I was working my tongue in her. Wiggling it in her hole, I started to stroke her off. I wanted to get her close, too. I spit in my hand, and milked her slowly from the back side, while eating her backside. She was panting and playing with her nipples.

"Oh, fuck, I have to have you, Jakey."

I didn't stop her. I didn't stop her from getting up, pushing me onto the bed and instructing me into position. My ass high up in the air. I had no real lube in the house. She went into the bathroom to look around. She came back with a tub of Vaseline. She liberally applied it to my anus and her cock.

She rubbed it up and down my crack, like I had done so many times to so many pussies, up and down, circling their clits. Here she was doing almost the same thing, now she was easing her head into my butthole.

"Relax, it'll only hurt a brief moment."

She eased the head in. Then pushed in an inch. Then rocked out a bit, then back in. She had a rhythm going.

"Am I taking your cherry?"

She was. I had had one finger thing during a blowjob about ten years ago in undergrad.

I just moaned my response. I was sweating, my face buried into the bed and my hole on fire. But I wanted her to continue. I wanted to see if her big balls would deflate a bit. I wanted to please her, so I took it. She pushed it in about half-way, pulled all but the head out and continued that pace for a bit.My hole wasn't hurting as much.

"Open up for Ms. Davis, Jakey, this hole is mine, now. Open up." She growled.

I could feel her balls touch against mine, like they were cuddling, Her drooped lower than mine. They were hot, but still loose. I knew that meant she wasn't close to coming. I could feel her lean down and over my back. Her tits touching my shoulder blades.

"Get used to it in there. This is my parking garage for 'her' now. I'll bring her in and out as I see fit." My hole, instinctively went from relaxed to clench. She groaned. "Only real sluts try to milk cocks with their ass, Jakey. Are you a real slut?"

She got back into position and pulled out to the tip. I was feeling empty and tried to back into her.

"Are you a real slut, Jakey? Answer me or you won't get this again and you won't cum."

"Your slut, Ms. Davis, only your slut."

She drove her dick deep into me. I could feel it hit some magic button. I moaned like a little sorority girl.

"I like to hear that. Now I'm going to make you loose."

She fucked my ass hard and deep. Pulling in and out, a hard, vigorous pace. On occasion my button would be touched, I could feel my balls ache.

"Do. You. Want. To. Cum?" She said.

She didn't wait for me to answer. She fucked me deep and my cock started cumming, she started flooding my bowels with her hot cum. She collapsed on-top of me, her cock still in me. My hole was numb but I didn't want it to be empty.

"Mine."

She kissed my face, sucked my ear. We were both panting, sweating. She pulled out and we lay together, kissing like teenagers. We explored our bodies, much more sensually than the animalistic event we just went through.

"So you have a cock?" I asked.

She smiled.

"I don't think it'll be a problem." She retorted and made a cute little face, sticking out her tongue. "Let's shower. I don't think I'm done with you."