Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her up to her feet, Marc kissed Lisa's cum covered face, spreading his love cream over both of their faces. She could feel the stubble of his overnight beard rubbing roughly across her cum lubed face. They kissed and kissed before they finally moved toward the bedroom. When they did, Lisa's body was aching with desire for Marc's manhood to be buried once again deep in her warm, wet pussy.

Marc's cock did not soften as they moved onto the bed. This time, he lay atop Lisa's beautifully soft, white body and positioned his cock so that its pulsing shaft pressed at her pussy's door. He propped himself up on his elbows as he looked down on the white beauty beneath him. Lisa felt his throbbing onyx rod pushing hard onto her abdomen, with the part of it just above his ball sack pressing on her labia, and resting between them. He ground it hard against her and then arched his ass up and back so that his cock's thick mushroom head was right at her cunt's hole. "If you want me, go ahead, grab my black ass and pull my cock into you. If you don't, I will get up, and never touch you again. I want you so bad, babe. You make me feel so good. And, something tells me I do the same for you. It's up to you, Lisa." He finished with a smile.

Lisa's hands slid slowly up and down Marc's smoothly muscled back, and then she rested them on his wonderfully shaped ass cheeks. He had a really cute butt she thought, just the right size, and nicely rounded. Feelings of lust overwhelmed her, and she pulled hard on her lover's ass, causing his black cock to plunge deeply into her hot, wet cunt. Again the stretching of her vagina's walls; again the feeling of being filled in a way that she had never experienced before Marc; again the pressure of his cock as it pushed hard at her cervix, forcing its way into that tight opening. She spread her legs wide, welcoming her lover's entry into her love canal.

"Babe, I want this to be so special for you. I want my black cock to pleasure you like you've never been pleasured before." Lisa and Marc's eyes locked briefly, and then she closed hers, savoring the wonderful feel of his massive onyx shaft, and his beautifully chiseled body lying on top of hers. He encircled her with his strong arms, and opened her lips with his tongue, inserting it in her mouth, and kissing her hard and passionately as she felt his cock begin to gyrate and move slowly at first within her hot and drenched pussy. Lisa's body had never felt such pleasure before that moment. She hugged her lover tightly, and he hugged her back. She felt his lips, the stubble on his face, his hard muscled frame. And, she gave her body to him totally, hoping that it would be as pleasurable for him as he was making it for her.

Lisa's eyes did not open, but she could feel Marc's thick cock, pushing in and pulling out, producing a tingling sensation along her pussy's walls, stretching them. She could feel his hard thighs, his muscle rippled torso, his mouth, lips, tongue exploring her mouth, kissing her neck, sucking her neck, surely leaving a huge hickey, his mark on her body. She kept her eyes closed as her hands explored her lover's smooth back, his torso, his ass. Her body shook as he began to slam his massive and rock hard shaft in and out of her, and she spread her legs more and arched her pelvis hard against him as he rammed himself into her time and time again. He bit into her shoulder as his cock pummeled her cunt, marking her yet again as his woman. And she thrilled at the pain and the pleasure of it.

But now, the orgasm that was building in her loins was stronger than those she had had earlier. She tried to hold it off, but she couldn't. She could feel her body's sweat, and she could now hear her own moans of pleasure, her muffled screams. She clung to his body tightly, now arching her hips hard into her lover each time she felt him slam his love rod into her. As squeals of pleasure escaped her mouth, she bit onto Marc's left shoulder and passionately sucked and sucked, leaving her own love mark on her new black lover. She knew she was about to cum, but she wanted to hold off, hoping that he would cum at the same time. But, it was more than she could hold off, and she felt the first wave of her orgasm spread like an electric charge through her body. She could feel her muscles tense, tighten, and spasm uncontrollably as Marc pumped her ferociously. And she heard herself screaming in pleasure as she came.

The two of them were moving in unison, while continuing to suck on one another, creating deep and dark bruises, indicators of the intensity of their passion. As Lisa's orgasms continued, she felt almost like a rag doll, being held and pummeled with Marc's magnificent black shaft. But at last, she sensed his muscular body tighten, his entire frame went taut, and she felt her pussy awash with his cum once again. He was cumming deep in her womb, and it felt stronger and better than any sex she had ever had in her life. She moved her lips to his, and the two of them came with one another for what seemed like minutes. He did not soften a bit, and she felt like she had a thick fence post rammed into her cunt. She wrapped her legs around his and tried to squeeze and hold his body as tightly to hers as she possibly could. Sex with Marc was just indescribable for her.

As their breathing subsided and calmed, the two lovers continued to hold one another, savoring the moment for as long as they could. For his part, Marc absolutely loved Lisa's smell, her soft sandy hair, her nicely rounded, full breasts pressed against his torso. He especially loved her thin waist and the beautifully shaped ass she had. And, he partiuclarly loved her remarkably tight pussy, which he knew was somewhat the result of Matt's relatively smaller white cock. Having his black cock buried in this pretty white wife's cunt was not only a great feeling, but a remarkable accomplishment for Marc, given how quickly he had taken her for his own.

He knew that he had let himself get carried away with marking Lisa's body. He had left a very prominent hickey on her lower neck, and he hadn't really looked as yet, but he knew that the mark on her shoulder would be large, and very darkly bruised. He didn't care how she explained these to Matt, but he knew she would be anxious later when she saw the marks.

Pulling himself up on his elbows, Marc smiled as he looked into Lisa's blue eyes. "Awesome, babe! Fuckin' awesome. That was the best ever for me, Lis, really! You are so, so, so fuckin hot! And soooo fuckin responsive! I don't think my cock is going to soften at all, you make me so freakin horny, babe. We'll just have to stay like this for hours." Lisa smiled back at her black lover, loving the feeling of his massive black shaft as it still pulsed inside of her. She felt so totally full with it in her pussy, it was such a different feeling from having her husband there. She savored the moment, taking in the chiseled frame and boyishly handsome face of her black Adonis.

"That's fine with me, mister. I think that was probably the best sex I've ever had in my life. I don't think I ever came that hard before. You made me feel so good, Marc. It was even better than last night, and last night was awesome, but this was perfect, Marc. Just perfect!

At that moment, Marc's cell phone pulsed with an incoming call. It was on the night stand beside his bed, but he ignored it and continued taking in Lisa's beautiful face and looked down at her perfect breasts. What a prize she was, he thought to himself. And he moved his mid section slightly, and began to slowly gyrate his cock inside of his lover's pussy, all the while just looking into her eyes. " It feels so good when you do that. And, you're still so hard. It doesn't feel like you softened up at all since you came in me. I could stay like this all day with you, you know. You feel that good in me, mister." At that moment, Lisa's level of sexual arousal was tempered as the thought occurred to her that Marc must really think she's nothing more than a cheap white slut who happened to be a good fuck. And her face clouded with the thought, and Marc noticed the change.

"What's the matter, babe? Are you okay?" He asked, seeing the change.

Lisa found it hard to answer at first, and then got a little teary eyed, but finally started to speak when Marc's cell pulsed, and he ignored it again. "It's just that while I'm lying here naked with you, and just had incredible sex with you, and I know it was good for you too, the thought just occurred to me that you must think I'm not much more than a cheap white slut who didn't think twice about cheating on her husband. But, it's not true. I haven't cheated before, ever. I don't know what happened last night Marc, and I feel so guilty, I don't want you to think that it doesn't bother me, that's all. But what we just did felt so, so good Marc. I'm so confused. I'm sorry, I don't want to spoil this for you."

Marc started to pull his cock out of her, reluctantly. But he knew he was going to have to get her through this moment. But suddenly, Lisa closed her eyes and put her hands on his ass and pulled him toward her. "Marc, please don't pull out. Please. You feel so good in there. Please, just stay there. You feel so big in there. I feel so full with you in me like this."

"I'm just confused about how I ended up here. It's something I never dreamt I would end up doing, cheating on Matt. But I honestly have to say, I don't regret it because the sex we've had is like nothing I've ever had before. And, it's been more than just sex, Marc. Believe me, I love Matt, but we never had sex like this Marc. I don't know if I can do this again with you Marc. And honestly, it's not you. You feel so good in there, and you're an incredible lover. But, I just don't think I can keep doing this to Matt, to our marriage. I would feel too guilty. But, I'm afraid,, because I now know how you feel in me, and I don't know if I could resist you if you still wanted to be with me from time to time. I know I'm not making any sense." She stopped talking, but her eyes were tearing, and she gave Marc a hard squeeze with her pussy, and she pulled hard on his ass, sighing at the feel of his still throbbing penis.

"Babe, first off, I definitely don't think you're a slut. What happened between us was just intense mutual attraction. I felt it the moment I saw you, you know that. And the sex was absolutely incredible for me too. I know you must feel guilty, and I won't pressure you, okay? But Lisa, trust me, now that I've experienced you, I will have a hard time keeping my distance, babe. So I guess after you leave here, I am going to give you space, okay? I won't call, I won't contact you in any way. And at the gym if you still come, I will be professional. It will kill me, but I will be. And babe, I really don't think it would be a good idea for me to give you your weekly massage, do you? I just think that would be too much for me. But if you want me at any time, I want you to call me, because what we had last night and this morning has been more than just good sex. But, I'm thinking that the next time you have sex with Matt, you're going to be thinking of me. At least, I hope you will." He finished with a smile, and pushed his cock hard against her cervix. "You feel awesome, babe."

Marc's cell vibrated again, and he decided to take it, thinking that three calls in such a short time meant someone really wanted him. He pulled out of Lisa, telling her not to move an inch, and smiling at her. What he saw when he opened his phone was a text from Miguel: "Guess Matt's not traveling alone." And attached were two pictures of Matt in the baggage check line at the airport. One showed him embracing and kissing a tall brunette with a delightfully short skirt. The next showed the brunette with her hand apparently squeezing Matt's ass as they stood together in line." The last part of the text said: "Call for details."

Marc was stunned, and elated. A broad smile lit up his face as he looked at Lisa who had propped herself up on her elbows and was taking in the view of her black lover's cut body. "What's the smile for, handsome?" She asked.

"Oh, the message is from Miguel, says his flight was good, and he's excited because he met a hot lady at the airport and they were on the same flight together. He's just a funny guy, that's all" Marc didn't want to say anything about the pictures to Lisa. He would figure a way to use them to his advantage. But they meant nothing but good news to him. "Does Matt travel with other people from his office, or does he go solo, like Miguel usually does.

Lisa felt the excitement building in her loins again as she looked at Marc's six pack and then downward to his thick, dark nine inch penis, now hanging semi hard between his legs. His low hanging ball sack was also a turn on for her. She knew she had to have him again before she left.

"He travels alone, says it would be nice to have company, but never does. Why don't you come back here and keep me warm, and I'll see if I can't perk up my friend there." She said, smiling and staring directly at Marc's thick manhood,

Marc lay back on the bed and circled his arm around Lisa, holding her tightly. He let his free hand drift gently over her beautifully shaped breasts, feeling her hard nipples with the palm of his hand. "I don't know how to tell you this Lisa, but these girls don't seem to be feeling too guilty right now. In fact, they're just about screaming suck me and fuck me." He turned his head and smiled over to his white lover, feeling her hand now sliding up and down his black shaft.

Lisa sat up and then straddled her black Adonis, positioning his now swelling shaft right between her labia. Marc could feel their mingled love juices as they oozed from her drenched pussy. She was now grinding his cock with her cunt's lips, sliding back and forth on his black rail. He reached to her waist and held her there as she caused her love canal to swallow up his throbbing black sausage, yet again. They made love for three more hours, nodding off in one another's arms, and awakening to fuck yet again. They lost count of how many times they each climaxed. Finally, at nine o'clock, Lisa went into Marc's bathroom to shower and clean up.

Marc told her he'd make them something to eat. All the while he was smiling to himself because Miguel's pictures pretty much had bagged Lisa's cheating white hubby. Marc also noted that he definitely liked Matt's taste in women. Lisa was clearly a very hot babe. But, the brunette in the picture was absolutely beautiful as well. Making sure that Lisa was in the shower, Marc called Miguel for the details.

"Yo dude. Got your pics, I couldn't believe my eyes. What's going on with my friend Matty? Looks like he's going to have some hot company while he's away."

"You're not kidding. She's freaking steaming, Marc. I know her, she used to work in our office before she switched to the firm Matt's with, and yes she's every bit as hot as she looks. Her married name is Kate McCormack. I don't think her hubby would be too happy if he got those pics. I mean she's only been married like not even two years.

The limo was about to pull away after we dropped Matt, and I told the driver to stop because I saw her and was going to jump out to say hi. But, before I had a chance, she went up to Matt and the two of them locked into the kiss that you see in the pic I sent to you. It was like they were long lost lovers. I mean it was clear that that kiss was not just two old friends saying hi to one another. And then, I got the shot of her grabbing his ass and giving it a squeeze. I mean dude, I think they probably did it on the plane on the way to London. So tell me, did you score with Matt's better half last night?

"Dude, I don't think the word "score" adequately says it. She's by far the best white pussy I have ever tasted. And tight! Dude, his dick must be tiny! She's soooo tight, and she knows how to work it, she's so totally responsive! It was like the very best sex I have had ever! But, right now, she's got the guilt thing going, so she told me we can't do it again. I am betting that will last about a week or two. So, in the meantime, I think I'm just gonna have to take Matty's other toy to play with until Lisa wants my black dick again. And there won't be anything Matty can say or do to stop me, thanks to your pics bro."

"Just remember Marc. You owe me big for this one. I mean you got Lisa, and now you're going to get a chance at Kate. Poor Matt, his women will be all stretched out in no time." Miguel smiled as he said this, knowing how big his friend's cock was.

"Bro, you know I'll take care of you. In fact, after I play with these ladies and break them in, you'll be the first to get a piece of them. But, I'm thinking I will keep Lisa exclusively for myself. Sorry, bro. But it won't be long before Kate is willing to do whatever favors I ask. So, just sit tight bro. Payback will be coming. I've gotta run, my white beauty will be getting out of the shower. Talk later."

Lisa's cell phone began ringing at about nine twenty. Marc looked at the screen, and he smiled when he saw that the caller was none other than lover boy Matty.

"Dude! How was your flight? I'm just answering for Lisa, she's in my shower. You know, when you told her to stay a while and have a good time. Well, I guess she decided to do just that. She ended up drinking just a little too much for it to be safe for her to drive. And, there you have it; she's been my overnight guest."

Matt was stunned to hear Marc's voice on Lisa's cell phone. And what Marc had just told him about Lisa spending the night because she had had too much to drink further stunned him. "What the hell had happened to her, what was she thinking, having too much to drink, especially at that guy's place? She had to know that he wanted to have her, just from the way he looked at her. And, he even had the balls to give her the look up and down when we arrived at his place. When I said, 'have a good time', I figured she'd have another drink and leave, Matt thought to himself."

"Whoa, Marc. I don't think she's ever done something like that before, but I guess it's always safer not to drive. She couldn't have taken a cab? I mean, it was good of you to let her crash, but I guess I just thought she'd stay a while and then go home. Is she feeling okay today?"

"She's fine Matt. Really! It's just that last night, it was late, I had had too much to drink to drive safely, she was the same, so I insisted that she stay. I mean a taxi at that time of night isn't always the safest anyway. So she stayed, we talked, had another drink, some stuff to munch on, you know. And, I gotta tell ya, she finally tried my black sausage, and she couldn't have enough of it!"

Now Matt was pissed. Was this guy deliberately playing with him? Was he being an asshole on purpose? Matt remembered the black sausage hors'd oeuvre when they had arrived, and Marc mentioning it. But now he was being funny with the sausage thing again.

"Dude, you're goin to have to understand if I don't laugh at that. You see, I call my wife from London and her personal trainer gets on her cell and tells me that she stayed alone with him at his place last night, and then he tells me that she tried his black sausage and loved it, couldn't get enough of it. What's that about anyway? If you think you're black sausage thing is funny, I guess I disagree.

Besides, I highly doubt Lisa would ever like black meat of any kind. In all the years I've known her, she's liked only white meat." Matt threw that in just to let Marc know that he didn't believe Lisa had any interest in black guys, since Marc was trying to be funny with the whole thing.

"Whoa, Matt, didn't mean to upset you. I know it sounds a little strange, but I was just thinking of her safety. And, as far as my black sausage thing goes, no offense intended, but you're wrong about her having no interest in black meat, at least the way I prepare it. Let's just say I think she could develop a liking for it. Anyway, last night we had a good chance to bond as student and trainer." Marc smiled as he said this.