Goals Set for Married Wife Ch. 14

Story Info
Lisa struggles with fidelity at her new condo.
2.6k words
4.27
57.3k
30
0

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktsema
ktsema
931 Followers

Lisa stopped and turned toward the young man who had just spoken to her. At first she was confused because she had no idea who would know her up there on the roof deck of her new condo, much less what handsome young black stud would be talking to her. So as she stopped her run, the identity of the speaker was still a mystery to her.

She felt a quick and sudden reaction in her stomach and abdomen to the remarkably well built mocha body coming up the steps of the pool as water glistened, cascading down his muscle rippled form. Without thinking, Lisa let her eyes look the young black Adonis up and down as he emerged from the water, and they locked on his obviously very large endowment showing through the skimpy black swimmer's Speedo he was wearing.

Lisa was embarrassed and felt her face flush as she realized that she was gaping at the young man's manhood, which was so substantial that it was pushing through his swimwear. Quickly, she jerked her eyes up to his handsome face, and instantly realized that it was Jeray who had spoken to her. Because she didn't expect him to be there at all, her mind didn't make the connection, and she was stunned to see her one time lover smiling at her as she stood before him in her bikini, only covered on the top with a loose fitting t shirt.

"Oh my God, Jeray! Is that you? What are you doing here? I never expected to see you here. Do you live here?

"Hey Lisa. It is you! I thought so, but you were jogging so fast that I wasn't sure. Yep, it's I! I'm doing my morning swim, except this is the first time I've ever seen anyone up here at this time. Usually, I have the place to myself. I'm condo sitting for my sister and her husband for a year. They're in Barcelona, and won't be back for ten more months. So this is my morning routine. But, I've been away for a couple of weeks.

To be honest, if I thought someone would be here, I wouldn't wear my Speedo, or at least not this one. It would be a little over the top for some of the residents here. But I know that's not a problem for you, is it?" He said with a wink and with a flash of his incredibly handsome smile. "Sorry Lis, I guess I shouldn't have said that. But, it's just that I guess you've already seen it all, so to speak." He finished not looking the least bit sorry for anything he'd said.

Lisa blushed more, knowing exactly what he meant, and she felt her loins flush with the lubricants of excitement. She smiled broadly, "Yes I have, but that was then and this is now. Matt and I have sworn off anyone but one another. But, don't change what you wear because of that, not on my account anyway." She figured she wouldn't let him embarrass her, whether he was just kidding of not.

"We moved here a couple of weeks back, close to three now, and I started coming up here every morning at this time, swimming, running. Then I come back in the afternoon after work. It is so nice up here. The views are great -- she looked at the skyline of the city, and then she looked directly at his package -- and she smiled at her one time lover.

Jeray smiled back knowingly. "Funny lady. I didn't really get much of a chance to find out about your sense of humor. We both had other interests going on. But yep, you're a funny girl. And look, seriously, I really knew nothing about what Marc was doing. I mean that. When I found out, I quit his gym and have moved on. You aren't the only beautiful woman he's victimized I hear. But, I guess Matt and you really got him back pretty good. He was major league embarrassed when word got out. He's really pissed at you guys, especially at Matt."

"I believe you Jeray. Neither of us knew. And, thank you so much for the nice note and beautiful flowers. Matt was a little pissed, but he finally understood. We've both moved on to another part of our lives. I think Matt will be a lot surprised to find that you live here. And, he'll try to be a little protective of me. So don't be surprised."

"Lisa, tell him he does not have to worry. I'm not the kind of guy that Marc is. Like you, I like the views, but I know enough not to jump off the roof top to enjoy them." He smiled and looked her up and down, winking.

"Where is Matt, anyway? Why isn't he up here with you? He's got to learn that he can't be letting you wander around by yourself."

"He's in Germany this week, won't be back until Saturday. We love it here and when he can, he comes up with me. And when he finds out you're here, he'll be up all of the time." She smiled her beautiful smile, and Jeray felt his black shaft start to grow as his mind recalled looking into Lisa's beautiful face and eyes as they fucked one another. The recollection of having his throbbing black cock in this beautiful woman, of kissing her and of her kissing him back so hard, so passionately, of the feel of her soft skin and her perfectly toned body, Jeray just felt a rush of excitement coursing through his body. "She is so fucking hot," he thought to himself.

"So now that you know it's just me up here, are you going to take off that t shirt?" Jeray asked with a smile.

"Yes I will, but just to take my swim which I wasn't going to do, since I didn't recognize you at first." With that, she peeled off her t shirt, revealing a very tiny bikini that barely covered her magnificently firm breasts. Jeray felt his own abdomen tingle even more with excitement at the sight of her nearly naked body. His heart beat picked up. And he felt his cock starting to grow and throb. He didn't care, he hoped she noticed the reaction his body was having to her. He wanted her to know his cock was thinking for itself.

"Oh Lis, I'm not sure I can come up here when you're here. Looking the way you do....it's going to be really tough to concentrate on my strokes."

"Why thank you Jeray. An older woman always likes to get a compliment for a younger man. Tell you what, you just think about how angry your girl friend will be if she finds out you're hitting on an older woman, and that should help your concentration." And, walking her perfectly shaped body to the edge of the deep end, she dove in and swam toward the shallow end, where she surfaced, looking at her one time mocha lover with the cock that was clearly starting to swell.

She looked up at the mocha stud, "Jeray, I need to tell you that we had a special night. Really! But, as I said, that was then. So, we both need to behave ourselves. But, I look forward to sharing the pool with you and to talking. And just so you know, your sending those flowers and that note......that was classy Jeray. I've got to finish my swim, but it's great to see you handsome." And she swam away thinking to herself that Jeray is even more handsome in person than her mind had recalled. He had her juices flowing for sure, and that worried her a little.

When Lisa climbed out of the pool, Jeray was standing at the edge with a large white towel covering his mid section. His cock was clearly pushing against the towel. This was not lost on Lisa, and she felt a wave of excitement course through her. "Lisa, will you be coming to the Friday night owners' cookout up here? It'll be a chance to meet most of the owners, have a drink or two, and even skinny dip if you stay late enough. He concluded with a broad smile.

"Jeray, have you been listening to me? That was then.......but yes, I already responded that I'll be here. And, I'll be sure to leave before anyone skinny dips." Jeray watched her as her ample breasts pushed against the wet bikini top. She was so, so hot he thought. And, he stared at her beautiful ass and her long shapely legs. How he wanted to plow her garden again he mused to himself.

"Okay, sorry Lisa. I need to try to listen more carefully. But what I'm hearing and what you're eyes are saying when they look at me are two totally different things." He smiled his completely irresistible smile, and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Just his overall physical beauty was almost overwhelming for Lisa. "And one more thing, I don't have a girlfriend. Broke up with her right after you and I spent that night together. That's the truth. And yes, you were the reason. But, I didn't know then that you weren't available. So now that I know, you can relax. As I told you, I'm not crazy. But I still have an active fantasy life. Gotta run, it was great seeing you, Lisa." He smiled and turned to walk away.

Lisa watched his broad shoulders, nicely muscled and his tightly sculpted back. He was such a hunk she thought. She wondered if he really broke up with his girlfriend, and if she really was the reason. And she felt herself being dangerously pulled to him, to his magnificent body, to his skilled love making. Sex with him, she mused was truly the best she had ever had. He was the perfect combination of male beauty, skilled and gentle and attentive love making, and intense passion. Lisa was worried, she felt so attracted to him.

For the next several days, Lisa did not go to the roof deck. She was afraid of seeing Jeray again. She had been wrestling with her feelings of excitement as she thought of seeing him on Monday morning, of seeing his fantastic body, his smile, hearing his voice. She was afraid she'd be drawn in by his charm, by what she knew for sure was her attraction to him. So, she went to the roof deck in the afternoons, when she was sure he had classes at BU. She swam and read and enjoyed the deck then.

And then on Thursday morning as she left her condo, Lisa found a note taped to her door. She knew instantly it was from Jeray. "Hey Lisa, Look, I 'm sorry if I came on too strong, if I offended you, if somehow I played a role in your not coming back to the deck in the morning.

Just so you know, I won't go up there in the morning anymore because I am pretty sure I am the reason you are not going there now. And, I am sorry. I would be lying if I said seeing you again did not get me all excited, because it did. So, until further notice, I won't spoil your fun up there. I will use it at like 11 at night; I hope you don't use it then too, if you do, just let me know!

And, I won't be going to the owners' cook out, so you can go and enjoy. You're a nice lady who is also so freaking hot, I have a hard time controlling myself. Next time I run into you, I promise to be a perfect gentleman. My behavior on Monday is the result of my hormones, not my brain. And, I was flattered that you seemed just a little interested in me too. But, I know you and Matt are starting fresh, and I don't want to screw that up. Jeray"

Lisa read the note and had a mixture of feelings. First she was touched that Jeray was so thoughtful and kind. He read the whole thing correctly. She was flattered that she really did seem to excite him, she felt like a college girl again. But she also knew that he was right when he said he thought she seemed a little interested in him as well, because it was true.

But this thing about not using the roof deck, she felt awful. She didn't want to stop him from enjoying it. And his not going to the cook out was also silly, surely they could both go and it would be fine. Probably with other people around they would be okay. But in the back of her thoughts was the knowledge that her body felt incredibly attracted to this young black Adonis.

And now, it was clear that not only was he incredibly good looking, he was also thoughtful and kind. This made her all the more attracted to him, and this worried her even more. As she put his note into her bag and prepared to take the elevator, her mind yet again played scenes from her night with Jeray.

He had been very gentle and attentive to her, touching her softly, kissing her gently. He was not aggressive at all at first. He wanted her to be comfortable. She was certain that if she had not wanted to have sex, it would have been okay with him. But as he touched her, and kissed her, and sucked her nipples while he gently massaged her clit, she recalled how excited her body had become as this young black man began making love to her, worshipping her body.

And when his massive black cock first pushed into her vagina, he had made her so wet with desire, that she took him much more easily than she thought possible. And then she remembered how his rigid black penis made her feel full, how it stretched her, even more than Marc's had, how its thickness had excited the walls of her vagina, and of how she squeezed her pussy tightly around his massive shaft. He felt wonderful, she recalled. As the night wore on, he had become much more aggressive, and she had loved it. He made her feel so excited that night, and now it was hard to forget.

Lisa spent the day at work preoccupied with how to deal with Jeray. She definitely wanted him to feel free to use the roof deck when she was there. And if he didn't she would tell him that she would not use it either. Further, she would insist that he go to the cook out. She'd jokingly tell him that she'd leave before the skinny dipping began.

But she would not tell him how just the thought of him, how his magnificent body, how his kind manner excited her so much that her juices were dripping from her pussy all day. She couldn't let him know how she really felt about him sexually, and she would have to concentrate on not looking over his wonderful body anymore. She could not be so obvious.

And most of all, she had to keep her feelings from Matt, who was really trying hard to atone for his straying months before she had her one week fling.

As she pondered what to do and what to say, she wished Matt were there. Just his presence would be the perfect diversion for her. She could fuck him at night, instead of fucking Jeray, as she had done in her fantasies for the past three nights. Matt would take her mind off of Jeray and Matt's body would give her a refuge, a sexual release. But she was afraid that one of these days she'd actually say Jeray's name while her husband was making love to her. And she continued to worry.

ktsema
ktsema
931 Followers