Goblin and Priest after Raid

Story Info
Goblin and Blood Elf Sex After Raid.
1.5k words
3.94
15.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanosW
JanosW
4 Followers

Raid is over and it was a good night. Bosses died, we lived, we healed well, worked well together as a team. That in and of itself is quite the aphrodisiac. Watching you run around in that little outfit that you wear is more than enough to work me up again, and I am going to have you.

Grabbing you by your little green hand and pulling you behind me, you aren't sure what I have in mind but you have seen that look in my eye before so you have a little bit of an idea. Reaching the door to our quarters, nearly pulling it off its hinges before pulling you quickly inside. I don't even bother to close the door as I pick you up easily in my arms and toss you on the bed, on your back, your legs automatically spread wide for me as I reach for those little panties you run around in and rip them off you.

Burying my face between those short green legs my tongue flicks upward, hitting your clit. The fact that your pussy is already wet is no surprise as my tongue works up and down on your clit faster. You sense I will not be easy on you and prepare yourself mentally. Sliding 2 fingers in your pussy, turning them and rubbing on that soft, sensitive spot inside turns out to be too much and the guttural moan that escapes your lips as your first orgasm comes out of nowhere hits you. Obviously you are as worked up as I am, as your little green body shakes with the waves of pleasure rolling over you.

Pressing up harder with my fingers and taking your little clit between my lips, sucking it before nibbling and letting it go. My tongue finds it again and licks it furiously up and down as if I'm dying of thirst and the only thing that will save me is your sweet juices. Your hips are bucking, pushing your soaking pussy against my face. I place my elbows on your thighs, pinning them down, stopping your movements as my tongue and fingers increase their pressure on you. Your breath is coming in harsh rasps as your mouth opens wide, no sound escapes as your body shudders and you are hit with another orgasm. You are trying to make noise but none is coming out, just sharp breaths as you try your hardest to move your hips but they remain securely pinned down by my elbows. They are poking into you and it is starting to hurt but you barely notice as you feel consciousness start to slip away as you are not really able to breath. Your body is locked and tense as the orgasm that hit you has not let up, it just keeps getting stronger. That my fingers are still rubbing that sensitive spot inside you and my tongue is working your clit faster isn't helping matters at all. You feel the blackness start to descend behind your eyes, I can feel it coming over you so I take your clit between my teeth and start to nibble, then bite just a little to keep you with me. You yelp in pain and pleasure, looking down at me. Your eyes glazed as you are still on the edge.

I pull my face away, slipping my fingers out at the same time. Grabbing your hips and turning you over, pulling you to all fours, your tight little ass wiggling in front of me. I can't tear my robe off fast enough and when I manage to get it off you look back and see my cock hard and throbbing, ready to slam deep into you. The only question in your mind is which tight little hole am I going to invade first.

Grabbing your hips and pulling you back closer to the edge of the bed you immediately feel the head of my cock rubbing against your pussy. This starts your hips off moving, trying to push back and take me in. I hold off, grabbing my cock in one hand and rubbing it against your clit. Your head falls forward as a moan escapes your lips. The rubbing the shaft of my cock between your spread wide ass cheeks, letting your juices get me wet as I don' t know myself which hole I'm going to take, first. The only guarantee is that I will have both.

Without warning my cock pushes its way into your tight ass. Causing you to scream out. Your voice echoes off the walls of our chamber, increasing as does your scream the more of my cock that invades your tight ass. The difference in our sizes has always meant you are filled when I fuck you, however when I slam into your ass without warning it can be a little much. Tears start to form at the corners of your eyes as you say damn it all and thrust your hips back to meet me, taking the rest of my hard deep in your tiny ass.

Grasping your hips and pulling your back harder and I shove my hips forward, completely taking over your ass you let out another moan/scream. Pulling my hips back, leaving just the head of my cock keeping your ass open I look down at the sight, smiling as I ram my hips forward again, burying my cock deep into your ass once again and pushing you forward so you must brace yourself better with your arms. Pulling back and ramming forward once again you push back, taking all of my cock in your ass once again. This time your voice eludes you and all you can manage is a whimper of pain and pleasure.

Suddenly pulling my throbbing cock out of your ass I slip it into your tight cunt, filling it as well. Your muscles squeezing and pulling me in deeper. Pushing deeper, stretching out your insides as my cock slams in and out of your tight pussy. Pushing you forward with each thrust forcing you to keep yourself steady. Suddenly my hand crashes down on your ass, leaving a big red hand print on your right ass cheek. You yelp out in pain as you feel the sting but push your ass up at me even more. Cock still sliding in and out of your cunt, opening it up to me I push my thumb up into your ass. There is no resistance since my cock was just there and the moan you let out is more animal than goblin. Cock and thumb invading in rhythm, taking over your little green body. Your pussy quivering gives away that once again you are about to explode. It hits you so hard your muscles clamp down and I can barely move my cock in and out of you. With effort I keep sliding in and out of you as your body shakes. This time you are able to make sound and your moans of pure pleasure fill our bed chamber.

Before you are done cumming I pull my cock out of your pussy and slam it back into your ass. This causes your orgasm to turn into another and you scream out, louder than before, voice obviously getting hoarse as your throat is going raw with the sounds coming out of it. Tears are still streaming out of your eyes at your ass being invaded by my hard throbbing cock without warning. Gasping for breath as you attempt to keep your hips moving in time with my thrusts in and out of you. Cock throbbing in your tight ass as you squeeze down on it, intent on milking my cum out of it.

My hand comes crashing down on your ass again, in the same spot as before. This extra stinging on top of what you have already felt brings a fresh stream of tears from your eyes as you openly sob that you can't take anymore. Begging me to stop.

Reaching up and grabbing a fistful of your hair, pulling your head back sharply and leaning into you, "I'm not going to stop till I'm good and fucking ready to stop," I growl in your ear before releasing your hair and letting your head fall forward. You cry more as the pounding in your ass grows in intensity.

Your hips bucking but your little body tiring, too much has happened to it in too short a time. The orgasms have been so intense that it feels as if you spent hours in the gym working out just from your muscles tensing.

You hear me growl over your shoulder and feel the accompanying thrust into your tight little green ass that almost pushes you off your hands and knees. You then feel me shooting deep into your tight ass, my cum filling it even more. Still thrusting your ass squeezes every drop out of me. Pushing hard into you, your arms fail and you fall forward.

JanosW
JanosW
4 Followers