Goblin Maid, Young Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Ree's situation grows dire.
12.3k words
4.77
18k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

Author's Note:

Welcome to the third and final chapter in the saga of Ree the goblin. I have to admit, I had a blast writing this story – it was a lot of fun to depart from some of my earlier writing. It would be interesting to write a sequel, but maybe not for a while yet. Again, many thanks to the author Karaline – without her support, insight and editing the story would have been way worse off. And as always, thank you to the readers for your kind words of support and encouragement in your comments and emails.

This chapter contains scenes of violence, nudity and bad language. Viewer discretion is advised.

**

"Maybe it is the human way," Freida said. "Maybe humans do not like babies."

Ree considered the giant's words as she hurried to keep pace. It was late afternoon and the two of them were walking across the field towards Freida's home in the barn. Ree carried an armload of twigs for kindling, while Freida dragged an entire tree with one hand and didn't look bothered by the weight. The ogress had felled the towering birch with two strokes of the huge axe she carried slung over her shoulder.

"There are many humans. They must like babies," Ree reasoned. "Maybe humans do not like goblin babies."

After Ree had announced she was carrying Edward's babies, the rest of the meal had been spent in silence. The humans were not excited by the news. Later, while Ree did the dishes, the humans went out to the porch and spoke in low voices. Ree could hear them talking – goblin ears were good at hearing quiet things – but couldn't make out the words. The bad feeling she had during dinner only got stronger throughout the evening as she did her chores and retired to her chambers to sleep. Somehow, the whole situation left her feeling afraid.

"I have never seen goblin babies," Freida said. "Why would humans not like them?"

"Goblin babies are good. They are small and quiet. They drink mother's milk. They sleep all day. They are good-smelling." Ree tried to come up with more to tell Freida about goblin babies but that was all there was to say. Goblin babies were simple to explain.

Freida dropped the tree on the ground outside the barn, then hefted the giant axe. Ree wisely moved to a safe distance – even a glancing blow from the axe would have cut her in half. She dropped the twigs in a heap, relieved to be free of their weight.

The ogress made short work of the tree trunk and in a few minutes the old birch was reduced to fireplace-sized logs, which the two of them stacked inside the barn to keep the wood dry. Then Freida sat on the tree trunk she used as a bench and began sharpening the axe with a stone. Out of habit, Ree looked around the barn for something to clean but there was too much to choose from. Ogres did not care if things were untidy – they were sensible creatures.

"Ree?" It was Lenore's voice, and it sounded close to the barn. Freida stopped sliding the stone over the axe and looked in the direction of the voice.

Ree stood up and smoothed down her dress. It wasn't her regular housekeeper dress – that would get too dirty in the barn – it was just a gray smock that ended below her knees. Ree liked wearing it because it was light and not too hot in the summer.

Satisfied that she looked as neat as could be she hurried outside to meet Lenore. Freida stood and shambled along behind her.

Lenore was wearing a long, white dress with ties down the middle, and sandals. She carried a bag on her shoulder. Her green eyes were pretty and her smile made Ree feel good. Ree liked Lenore.

"Ree, there you are! Edward said there was a place where we could-"

Lenore went quiet, her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open as Freida came into view behind Ree, still carrying her giant axe. Probably Lenore had never seen an ogress before. For that matter, Freida might never have seen a human female before. The Master's female guests did not go out to the barn where Freida lived.

Luckily, Ree knew what to do. She dropped into a perfect curtsy. "Mistress Lenore, may I present Freida the ogress. Freida, this is Mistress Lenore, a female human."

For a few moments there was only silence. Lenore gaped up at Freida with big eyes. Freida stared down at Lenore and fingered the newly-sharpened edge of the axe.

Lenore recovered herself and dipped into a brief curtsy of her own. "Nice to meet you...uh...Miss Freida. You look...even stronger than Edward described."

It was the right thing to say. Ogres liked that kind of talking. Lenore was so smart!

Freida dipped her head and snorted her approval then turned and loped back into the barn to continue her sharpening. Lenore watched her go with wide, green eyes.

"Freida is kind. She is a good friend, even though she is much bigger and stronger," Ree said.

"She's truly remarkable."

"Is it time for me to cook lunch?" Ree asked, wondering why Lenore had walked all the way out to the barn. Usually Edward just shouted from the house.

Lenore shook her head. "Edward said you know a good place to bathe, so I thought we might wash together. It's hot today and a cool bath would be refreshing, don't you think?"

Ree considered, then nodded. "There is a place by the river."

"Will you show me?"

**

"This is the rock where we can lie in the sun," Ree said, gesturing to the flat rock on the riverbank. "The water here is shallow. It is good to bathe here."

"And the trees shelter it from the house, so no one can peek at us while we're undressed," Lenore added, then winked at Ree.

Ree nodded her understanding. "Humans only like to see faces and hands. It is important not to be naked."

Lenore chuckled, then began to loosen the ties on her white dress. "In the city, there are bath houses where many people bathe together. The men and women bathe separately, but some men are always trying to sneak into the women's part of the bath house."

Following Lenore's lead, Ree removed her own gray smock, then hung it on a nearby branch to keep it out of the sand. She tried to imagine a lot of humans having a bath together in a house. It would certainly create a mess.

When Ree was naked she looked on in interest as Lenore disrobed – she'd never seen a human female with no clothes on. Lenore's skin was pale – almost as white as it was pink. Ree's eyes were drawn to Lenore's chest bumps – they were big! Even a goblin with many babies would not have chest bumps as big as Lenore's were. Human females must make a lot of milk. The points where babies were supposed to suck were pink, not dark.

Overall, except for a patch of black hair over her female parts, Lenore's body had only fine, light-coloured hair – so thin and sparse Ree had to look closely to see it.

"I guess you've never seen a woman's body before," Lenore said, and Ree realized she'd been staring. Master had told her not to stare at guests – it was bad manners. She hoped Lenore would not scold her.

"I'm sorry," Ree said, turning away to look at the river. Ree was tempted to jump into the water but hesitated. There were likely Human Rules about bathing with other people. She decided to wait for Lenore to tell her the right thing to do. Lenore had told her how to do human-style eating; she would know how to do human-style bathing as well.

"Don't apologize – I don't mind. It's natural to be curious. I'm curious to see your body too. I've never seen a goblin's body before. Besides, we're both women, right?"

Ree looked back at Lenore and found her smiling, which gave Ree a good feeling. She felt comfortable around Lenore. Lenore was easy to talk to, like Freida.

"Your chest bumps are big. How many babies do you have?" Ree asked.

Lenore's eyebrows raised at the comment, then her smile widened. "They're called breasts, not chest bumps. And I don't have any babies. This is just the size they are. I think human women have larger breasts than goblin women do."

Ree frowned. Breasts were chicken parts – she knew that from cooking. Humans named their chest bumps after chicken parts? Ree decided it was because chicken parts were pink and Lenore's chest was pink. That made a little bit of sense.

"If you have no babies, what do you do with all the milk?"

"There is no milk. They're made of flesh. They only begin to produce milk when we're pregnant."

Ree marveled again at how strange the human body was. Their ears, eyes and noses were too small. Their skin wasn't green enough to be good for hiding. Their hands were too big while their fingers were too stubby. Women had breasts that were big for no reason. To top it all off, they named their mating parts and chest parts after animals. The more Ree leaned about humans, the more it surprised her that they were so plentiful.

Lenore was looking inside her bag and took out several items, then gestured to the water.

"Get in – I'll show you how bathing is done in the city."

Ree waded into the water. It was a little cool at first, but not too much and before long Ree was in up to her shoulders, her feet still touching the sandy riverbed.

Lenore laughed. "Not so deep! Come back where it's shallow, and sit down. I'll scrub your back."

Ree waded back and sat in the shallows. She had never had her back scrubbed and was curious about how it would feel. She knew Lenore would not hurt her – she was kind. It was easy to trust Lenore.

She watched as Lenore rubbed a flower-scented, white lump of soap against a rough, brown square of cloth. The rubbing produced a thick lather. Lenore moved around behind Ree.

"I've never done this with a goblin before, so tell me if I'm too rough, okay?"

Ree nodded. She felt Lenore press the soapy cloth against her back, then slowly rub it up and down the length of her backbone. The sensation was unexpectedly wonderful – each stroke sent pleasant tingles all throughout her body. Ree sighed, then arched her back to push against Lenore's touch. Lenore responded with even harder rubbing, which somehow felt even better.

"How does that feel?" Lenore asked.

"Oh! It is the best feeling. You are VERY good at this type of bathing."

"It's my favourite kind of bathing too. There's nothing quite as nice as having your back scrubbed," Lenore said. All the while, the woman's hands were dragging the cloth over all the parts of Ree's back. Each part of her back had a different kind of tingle, and they were all good-feeling. And when Lenore moved the cloth to Ree's neck, and then to her shoulders and up and down each arm it produced even more tingles and ripples of pleasure.

Then Lenore put the cloth aside and rinsed Ree's back with handfuls of water from the river, wiping the soap residue away with her palms.

"How was that?"

"It is the best kind of bathing. We should do this kind of bathing more," Ree said.

"Want to do my back now?"

Ree nodded and they switched places. Ree rinsed and then lathered up the cloth and got to work on Lenore's back. It took a while to learn how hard to press with the cloth but Lenore was patient and told Ree what she needed to know. And scrubbing Lenore's back was easy – not difficult like setting the table.

After the back scrubbing they swam further out in the river. Lenore was a good swimmer despite being a human, and they swam out past where Ree could touch the riverbed. Ree pointed to some places where they could try to catch some water snakes – just for fun, not for eating – but Lenore said she did not like snakes, and they swam back to the flat rock on the riverbank. The rock was hot from the sun and it felt good to lie on it as the water dried.

They lay in silence for a little while before Lenore spoke in a quiet voice.

"The men thought I should talk to you about what you said at dinner last night, about you having Edward's babies inside you. They want me to do it because men aren't good at those kinds of conversations."

"I have Edward's babies," Ree said. She felt a little bit of fear creep in as she remembered the unhappy reaction her announcement had caused. She tried to push the fear aside. She liked Lenore. She trusted Lenore.

"Are you sure? How do you know there are babies?"

"My...breasts...are getting bigger. They are hurting a little. I am giving milk. There is no Mating Heat, even though it is time. My sire had many mates and they had many babies, so I know what happens."

"I see." Lenore lay silently again.

But now that the topic had been raised, Ree suddenly had many questions.

"Humans do not like goblin babies?"

Lenore hesitated, then rolled on her side facing Ree and nodded slowly. "I can see why you think that. Our reaction during dinner was terribly rude. I'm sorry about that, Ree. We were just...surprised. We didn't think that humans could have babies with goblins."

Ree started to feel a little bit better. Maybe the humans were not unhappy – just surprised? It made sense that humans would not know much about goblins.

"Goblins are good at having babies. Goblins can have all sorts of babies."

"It looks that way. You are good at many things, Ree," Lenore said with a gentle smile, and rubbed Ree's arm lightly. The contact felt good and made Ree relax more. Lenore's touch was always good-feeling.

"You are good at mating. You can mate with two males at the same time," Ree said, feeling it was good manners to return a compliment.

Lenore's face turned a deep shade of pink. Ree was impressed that human faces could change colour so easily, although pink was not useful for hiding so there was no good reason for it.

"I sometimes get a little carried away after drinking Greytooth. That may have been a mistake."

"You do not like mating?"

"It's complicated. I shouldn't have...mated...with Reginald."

"He is loud," Ree said. "He would not be a good sire. Babies are scared by loud noises."

Lenore smiled but her face looked somehow sad. "No, he wouldn't be a good father, you're right."

"Edward will be a good father. I will give him many babies."

There was a silence then, and Lenore continued to look at Ree's face. Then Lenore's smile faded and her expression became serious.

"Ree, we were talking after dinner last night and he thinks...we think...it might be a good idea to wait."

"Wait for what?"

"I mean...it would be better not to have Edward's babies right now. We think it will be better to wait until Edward is ready to be a father."

Ree frowned and sat up. Lenore sat facing her. "But...the babies are inside me. They will come whenever it is time." Did humans not know how babies worked?

There was another long silence as Lenore looked at her. Ree felt a little more afraid. She did not like when Lenore looked serious. She liked it better when Lenore was smiling. Finally Lenore spoke again.

"There is...a kind of tea. You drink it, and your pregnancy...I mean...it makes the babies...wait...until everyone is ready."

"But I am ready now."

Lenore's face remained unsmiling. "I know, but Edward is not ready. He's not ready to be a father yet."

Ree was quiet for a moment as she considered Lenore's words.

"I will help him to be ready. I know many things about babies."

"No, Ree...you don't understand," Lenore said, then took a deep breath and started again. "I think it would be better to drink this special tea and make the babies wait until Edward is ready."

"How long will the babies have to wait?"

"Well...that depends. They will wait until Edward is ready to be a good father."

Ree thought about it some more and the awful truth slowly began to dawn. Edward did not want his babies right now. She sighed miserably, then gave a brief nod. "The babies can wait until Edward is ready."

Lenore sad-smiled and gently squeezed Ree's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Ree. I know you really want babies."

Ree's shoulders slumped. She had a crushing, hurting feeling inside her chest and it made her eyes watery. She swiped at the water with the back of her wrist, but her eyes just made more. She had been so excited about the babies – it was hard to accept that Edward did not want them. She hoped Edward would hurry and be ready soon.

"I like you. You are smart. You are kind. You know all the Human Rules. If you say the babies should wait, I will drink the tea." Ree couldn't do much more than mumble, even though it was rude. It was impossible to sound cheerful.

Lenore sat in silence; she just looked at Ree's face. Even Lenore's sad-smile had faded. Her pretty, green eyes looked pained.

Suddenly, Ree was struck by an important thought. "Will the babies be safe inside me if we make them wait? Babies are weak. We need to be careful not to hurt them."

Lenore didn't answer – Ree could see her eyes were getting watery too. Then without warning Lenore grabbed Ree and pulled her in for a squeeze – a much harder squeeze than the others, but still not a painful one.

"You know what? Forget the tea," Lenore said in a whisper.

"But...you said-"

"Never mind what I said."

Ree was quiet as she tried to understand what was happening. Humans were difficult to figure out; they behaved in ways that didn't make sense.

"It is good to wait until Edward is ready?" Ree said, not certain if it should be a question or a statement.

Lenore continued to squeeze. The woman's bare body was warm and soft. Ree decided it was good-feeling when Lenore squeezed her. It made some of the fear go away.

"That's up to Edward. If he's not ready, we'll figure something out, okay?"

Ree nodded, then reached her arms around Lenore's body and gave the human woman a tentative squeeze of her own. Ree hoped it wasn't breaking any of the Human Rules. But Lenore didn't object, and the two of them squeezed each other for a few minutes. Finally, Lenore let go and Ree sat back down.

"Would you do me a favour?" Lenore asked, wiping the wetness away from her own eyes.

"Yes. What do you want?"

"Would you stay in the barn with Freida tonight?" Lenore's expression was suddenly fierce. "There's going to be some awful yelling inside the house, I'm afraid."

Ree nodded. She did not like it when the humans yelled.

**

The next morning Ree walked back to the house with her blanket. She needed to get into her housemaid dress and begin breakfast before Master Reginald scolded her again.

As she approached the house, the front door opened and Lenore came out, followed by Master Reginald. The big male was carrying two bags. Neither of the humans looked happy.

Lenore saw Ree and exchanged a hard look with Master Reginald, who shook his head slightly. When Ree was close to them, Lenore dropped to one knee and pulled Ree in for a squeeze. Ree didn't mind any more – she knew human females were fond of that kind of touching. Soon Lenore pulled back and looked at Ree in the face.

"I've been asked to leave," Lenore said in a quiet voice. Her eyes looked pained, like the previous day at the riverbank. Ree did not like to see sad eyes on Lenore.

"But why?" Ree asked. She did not want Lenore to leave. Usually Ree liked it when the guests left, but this one was different.

Lenore glanced back at Master Reginald, who continued to glare down at both of them.

"I had a disagreement with Edward and Reginald. They felt it would be better if I stayed at the inn in town for the next couple of days, instead of at the house."

"Then you will come back?"

"No...then the coach will come to take us back to Crown City. I...don't think I'll be back, Ree."

Ree was quiet as the news sunk in. It was awful that Lenore was going away. Lenore was kind and smart, and did many things that Ree liked. She tried to think of something good to say – she did not know what to say to someone who was leaving when she wanted them to stay.

"When the babies come, one will be named Lenore. That is a good name for a female. If you visit, you can come and see all of them. Goblin babies are good to look at."

North200
North200
476 Followers