God Given Talent

Story Info
Not all Christian teenagers are sexually repressed.
1.1k words
3.61
18.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh crept in at the back of the hall. He was late. His girlfriend had distracted him, again. Not surprising really. He had called in at her apartment after lectures and she had greeted him wearing the shortest, tightest skirt she owned. And no underwear. He could hardly blame her for the temptation this presented; it was he who had set this particular trend. It was he who would saunter around the college campus in his obscenely tight jeans that left nothing to the imagination. It was he who was so committed to showing off 'what God has given me' - as he liked to tell everyone - that he refused to wear underwear. It was he, a devout Christian, who was so completely at ease with his sexuality and sensuality that he upset so many in the student Christian Union of which he was president.

And it was he, Josh Poole, who had asked Emma out after a Bible study and then took her straight to a nightclub where in a semi-darkened corner they got intimately acquainted. Josh had bought her a lemonade - yes, really, she was after all a good Christian girl. But once away from the bar, and in the darkness, Josh let Emma's hand explore inside his unbuttoned jeans. Not that Emma needed to do so in order to discover his sartorial habits. But all doubt was removed as she felt his rock hard manhood, the glory of God as he described it to her. Emma laughed in spite of herself and kissed Josh passionately, as she cupped his balls. She kissed him properly, and in a way she hadn't ever kissed a boy before. And then Josh reached under her dress and pulled down her panties, pulled them right off her and put them in his pocket. 'You won't be needing these anymore,' he said with the calm assurance that almost always won people over, whether he was partying, sharing his faith with unbelievers, leading his fellow students in Bible study, or cajoling the football team of which he was captain.

Emma knew that Josh was everything that the church told her she should avoid but here she was feeling alive like she never had before. You might almost say she felt 'born again'. Josh knelt down as though to propose to her and kissed her intimately between her legs. As he did so he looked up in time to see another lad walk by. The lad winked at Josh and Josh buried his tongue more deeply into Emma's wet, tight, snatch.

Josh and Emma soon became the talk of church, uni, their friends - their saved friends (as the church would describe them) and their unsaved friends, the ones who didn't believe, the ones to whom they were to witness to the gospel by their exemplary lifestyle. Their 'unsaved' friends at first didn't take them seriously. 'You're not saints, you're sluts.' Is how Connor put it. He was the football jock who shared an apartment with Josh and two other guys. Will, the youth worker at Josh and Emma's church, putting it somewhat more delicately, said pretty much the same thing.

'Josh, all I am asking is for you to wear some underwear and wear looser jeans.'

'Will, if I said to you I think you need to wear a jacket that better suits your eye colour how would you react?'

Will couldn't see what that had to do with anything.

'My point really, what has my choice of clothing got to do with you?'

'It's not about me, it's about God.'

And that's how every conversation between them ended. A spiritual stalemate.

And so here was Josh. At the back of the hall, late for an event for which he was responsible. He should have said no to Emma. But she had taken him in her mouth the second he walked through the door. And she had not let him go until he had unloaded what seemed like every last drop of his turbocharged teenage cum.

As Josh listened to the band that was playing - the event was designed to showcase musical talent among youth from churches across the town and Josh was to speak at the end - he was aware that he felt more horny than ever. And he was undoubtedly harder, bigger, bulging more obscenely than ever in his jeans - which were noticeably damp. He hadn't had time to sort himself out once Emma had brought him release. He had rushed to the show and was now for the first time in a long while doubting the wisdom of the way he presented himself publicly.

Thank God for the Bible though because, when it was time for him to stand up on stage with the spotlight quite literally on him, he nonchalantly held a copy of the Bible in his right hand hanging down in front of him such that the Good Book shielded his crotch and thus spared the innocence of his young audience. Josh then shared a few thoughts on how God is glorified by music and the fact that all talent is a gift from God anyway. 'We should all use what God has given us to bring joy to others.'

As he said this, he looked up to see Will and his wife Louise standing to one side. They were both twenty four and had only recently married. They were fun people to be around but a lot more straight-laced than he. Not that this was very difficult for them to achieve. Josh had set the bar very low. He couldn't quite work them out though. He knew the pressure was on Will as the paid youth worker to exercise some church discipline, tell Josh to get his life in order. But Will always seemed under duress when he gave the mini-lectures about clothing and appearances and so on. He had no evident passion for what he was saying. Or so it seemed to Josh. And now, as Josh was sharing his thoughts with the teenage audience about creativity honouring the Creator, he noticed Louise looked at him a little too intently and attentively...

When Josh had done his bit he got off the stage and had to walk past them. Will said 'well done' and then hesitated. 'Um, Louise and I were wondering if you wanted to come back to ours afterwards. We've got a bottle of wine we need to finish. You deserve some relaxation...' Josh looked at Will and then Louise. Louise briefly brushed her hand over Will's crotch. Josh couldn't help but look, and it was suddenly pretty obvious to Josh that Will too was underwear-free. 'Yes,' Will said. 'Louise has been saying it was about time we all got better acquainted...'