God Laughs Ch. 06

Story Info
We had a plan to deal with a blackmailer. As they say...
2.3k words
4.55
16.3k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six:

This is a chain story written by Jezzaz, Todd172, Stev2244, Harddaysknight, Girlinthemoon, Qhml1, Oshaw and blackrandl1958. One different author wrote each chapter in this story, building on the work of the preceding author. We are submitting one chapter each day until the story is finished. We would like for you, the readers, to see if you can spot who wrote the different chapters. If you care to hazard a guess, you may leave it in a comment on the story. If no one is right, we will pick the one closest to right and one, or more, of us will dedicate our next story to you. If multiple persons are right, we will dedicate the story to all who are right. We will wait one week after the posting of the last chapter, then announce which chapter was written by which author. This was a very entertaining exercise for us, and we may do it again. We hope you enjoy the story, Napalminthemorning.

*

As the pretty white cloud spread, I could feel, first, a strange lassitude, then a feeling of euphoria began to cloud my thinking. I found it difficult to remember what had happened only moments before, as if my short term memory was being eroded.

I saw Logan move with blinding speed, seemingly impossible for a man of his size. Before the Albanians could react, their masks were gone, leaving them staggering and off balance as the straps were broken that had held them in place. Weapons slipped from fingers, moving almost in slow motion, the sound muted as they struck the floor. I thought that it was a good thing the floor of the dining room was laminate, and not real hardwood. That would leave a mark.

Of course, the other... activities that had taken place seemed unlikely to leave any surface of the house unscathed. I wondered if there were cleaning services that specialized in "party cleanup." It also occurred to me to wonder if their employees would be male or female. I decided I would much prefer female. I reached this decision based on the discovery that I was horny, extremely horny. I was so horny that I decided it didn't really matter whether they were male or female. I would fuck blow up dolls, pony boys or any combination of whatever was available. In fact, there was a number of likely looking specimens in that very room.

One was right beside me. I was shocked to see how sexy Amber was. I had always known she was hot, but she was beyond smoking! From the top of her head, down past that sexy little tattoo, to the multi-colored toenails, this woman was drop-dead gorgeous. I had to have her, right then, right there on the floor. That didn't happen. There was a far-away look in her eye and she was looking through the door into the library. She wandered off in that direction, and my erect cock, so erect I thought it was going to break, followed that fantastic ass like a cat following a laser pointer.

It bounced and jiggled in front of me, nearly causing me to stroke out as my heart pounded away. I could feel every throb in my erection. I followed blindly, but my cock knew exactly where to go. Until I stepped through the door and entered the library. Books were strewn around everywhere and someone had swept everything off the desk onto the floor. I suspected I knew the reason, from the evidence left on the top of my desk. It was a sticky mess.

There was another mess, but this was a hot mess and I stood with my mouth open for a moment. Amber, evidently, felt no such paralysis, because she continued walking toward the hot mess. Well, really, the only thing that was a mess was the pounds of curls, in a carefully arranged mess, that spread out over the white sofa against the wall. They were attached to the voodoo priestess we had seen, previously. She was gloriously, and incredibly, naked. This was not naked, as in "no clothes on," but something more primal, more... more.

Amber knelt beside the sofa, reached her hand out in one of the most incredibly sensuous movements I have ever seen, and cupped the cheek of the dusky goddess. She opened her eyes and smiled. Her eyes were a glowing brown, so dark as to almost appear black, slightly tilted up at the outside corners, almost an Asian look.

"You're beautiful." She spoke to Amber and her voice sounded like canned sex. Low and a little husky, a faint trace of an accent, French maybe? "I love beautiful things," she told Amber.

She was toned, sleek and insanely provocative to me. Evidently, Amber felt the same way. She leaned forward and I saw their lips meet. The detail I could see was breathtaking. The puffy lips, lipstick a dark burgundy below, dusky skin with a faint blush. Above, natural pink, faintly swollen from earlier, joining, a moisture seeking moisture. They met, joined and worked together in a sensual dance. I could imagine tongues in play, and as they parted, briefly, the little pointed pinkness of the dusky goddess reached for Amber. I was drawn irresistibly closer until I was kneeling beside them.

"What's your name," I heard Amber whisper.

"Dominique," came the breathy reply. "I am Dominique. You have come to love Dominique?"

"Oh, yeah," Amber said. "We have definitely come to love Dominique."

A brief moment of clarity came to me. "The Albanians..."

"Dominique will fix," she murmured. "They will not come here."

"Why? How?" Amber moaned.

"I stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand," came Dominique's low husky voice.

She glanced to the side, and I saw the doll she had been carrying earlier. One hand moved languidly to it and she manipulated something. Amber gasped and began a slow writhe, her body beginning to flush with arousal and her face taking on that slack look of prolonged sexual excitement.

Dominique's eyes met mine and she seemed to notice me for the first time. Her hand moved on the doll and my cock began to droop alarmingly. A confusion passed over her features as she noticed. Her hand moved again and I went ramrod stiff.

She giggled. "Oops," she said. "Dominique is very sorry." Whatever else she was about to say was muted by Amber, again claiming her lips. It dawned on me that whatever it was that was affecting the rest of us seemed to have no effect on Dominique. This was the way she was, naturally! There was something about that doll! I decided it didn't matter. I was having some of that.

Amber was sliding up over Dominique, and under Amber's arm, one dusky breast peeked out. Her nipple was small, very erect, and had a bar piercing. Erect looked like its natural state. Her areola was slightly puffy, an extra cone-like feature on top of a breast that was not large, but shaped like a mouth-watering cone of its own. The bottom of the mound held a hint of fullness, and I desperately needed to taste it. Both women's bodies held a sheen, as if they had been recently oiled, and they slit together as if that were the case.

I kissed my way around the fullness of that breast, my tongue tracing around the puffy areolae, making a flick at the little peak, eliciting a moan and causing her to arch her back. My hands moved with a will of their own, tracing the curve of Amber's ass, down across the tattoo, up over the swell of her cheek and down into the cleft between her thighs. She was moist, exceedingly moist, nearly dripping. Her hips moved in a circular motion as I caressed the lips below, searching for the source of that slickness. I found it as she moaned into Dominique's kiss. My fingers, now slick with her juices, moved lower, found the bud below and circled, coaxing it from its hiding place. I felt it grow firmer, her hips bucking in passion as pleasure sparked.

I let her down slowly, bringing my hand to the nipple, coating it, tugging on the little bar gently. I tasted, it and the familiar Amber taste was distinctive, mixed with the faint Dominique musk. Moving back of its own will, my hand slipped further between them, lower, finding a smoothness, silky skin meeting my fingertips, the difference in texture tactile beneath them. I found matching moisture, a little more viscous, and her hips moved, seeking my fingers, seeming to guide them to the spot she wanted. It was another nub, this one already firm and swelling. I circled it with the one fingertip, testing reactions, discovering passion points. Just above the apex, slightly to the right drew a reaction and I stroked it, bringing a moan to the lips.

Amber was sliding down, displacing my lips with her own. I felt long slender fingers, feather-light on my cock, tracing elaborate patterns, barely a contact, until I was trembling, anticipating a firmer touch. It did not come with fingers. The hand left, circling behind my ass and pulling me closer. Amber had continued her journey south, and as she knelt between impossibly long legs, creamy brown thighs framing her beauty, I saw her tongue dip in, just as my raging cock slipped into an inferno.

Dominique's lips formed a sexy cheerio and I eased in until I felt the head bump the back of her throat. She displayed a little gag reflex and I eased back. Amber's ministrations were having quite the effect on Dominique, and she was moaning around my cock, the sensations not quite like anything I had ever felt before.

It felt as if her mouth was scalding me, as if her internal temperature must be higher than other people's. The suction was heavy and her tongue swirled around the sensitive rim. I had no idea how, but I wasn't going to last. The sight of my wife coupling with this woman was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen. In spite of being, what I thought was totally drained, not thirty minutes earlier, I was going to blow.

Dominique's abs were defined, and they were fluttering in what was obviously the prelude to an explosion of her own. Amber was the odd woman out, but she didn't seem at all concerned, which seemed odd to me.

To begin, I never knew she rolled both ways, and I thought I knew everything about her. The day before, I would have felt a major concern for the health of my genital apparatus if she had caught it anywhere near another woman, but here we were, and we were bound over the cliff in free-fall.

I groaned as my soul poured into that volcanic heat, and Dominique bridged up off the sofa, letting out a sustained sound, choked by her efforts to swallow what was pouring from me into her mouth. She couldn't keep up and trails of cum began leaking from the corners of her mouth. I slowly withdrew, but she was still going strongly, and her vocalization, now that she was no longer muffled, was enough to make me want to keep her there. She began to relax, at last. She reached down and tangled her fingers in Amber's hair, gently pulling her up and away. Amber slid back up as I collapsed on the white faux-fur rug beside the sofa.

The two women joined me and lay over me for a few minutes, covering my chest with contrasting silk in glossy black and blonde. Breasts, glorious breasts were pressing into me, and two very wet pussies were slowly moving against my thighs. They kissed, and I realized that the show wasn't over. I heard no obese women singing, and the next act was on stage.

Dominique slid on top of me, plush lips nibbling up from one earlobe, across my lips to the other ear, where her prehensile tongue tickled me playfully. She continued across me until she was covering Amber with her slender form. I looked down that sleek body to an ass like no other, round, a shelf jutting up down there. Somehow, she had on panties! How had that happened? They were a white silk thong, there was a white silk garter belt and she had white stockings. For the first time, I noticed her feet. They were strapped into red four-inch heels, and as she lay between Amber's spread thighs, those heels came up in an impossible maneuver and hooked in each side of the panties. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen as that perfect ass was exposed.

Their mouths were occupied, and I noticed that Dominique's hair had changed, going from that incredible mop of curls to flowing ebony waves. I shook my head, but the scene was unchanged.

Dominique slid down Amber's trembling body and reached out to pull me toward the joining of her lips with Amber's sweet pussy. "You must help Dominique," she murmured, her fingers tangling in my hair and pulling me down until my tongue joined hers.

"She is very beautiful and needs to cum," Dominique murmured again in her husky accent. "Help her. She is yours, and you will share her with me."

I would? I was unaware of my willingness to do that, but I discovered that it was true! We were going to share Amber, and it was going to be the bomb! That phrase brought something niggling into the back of my brain, but lower brain functions drove it into the distance. Bombs would have to wait. Amber needed my attention.