God Laughs Ch. 07

Story Info
We had a plan to deal with a blackmailer. As they say...
1.8k words
4.53
16k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six:

This is a chain story written by Jezzaz, Todd172, Stev2244, Harddaysknight, Girlinthemoon, Qhml1, Oshaw and blackrandl1958. One different author wrote each chapter in this story, building on the work of the preceding author. We are submitting one chapter each day until the story is finished. We would like for you, the readers, to see if you can spot who wrote the different chapters. If you care to hazard a guess, you may leave it in a comment on the last chapter of the story, assigning names to the various chapters. If no one is right, we will pick the one closest to right and one, or more, of us will dedicate our next story to you. If multiple persons are right, we will dedicate the story to all who are right. We will wait one week after the posting of the last chapter, then announce which chapter was written by which author. This was a very entertaining exercise for us, and we may do it again. We hope you enjoy the story, Napalminthemorning.

*

Amber let out a throaty moan when Dominique and I shared a wet open kiss against her pussy. Her hand slid through my hair, pushing my head closer to Dominque's hypnotic lips. I was unbelievably hard, almost as if I hadn't just exploded in that hot mouth.

I pulled away and climbed between my wife's soft thighs. Dominique's dark eyes watched me tease Amber's pussy with my cock, a dirty smile spread across her face. As I pushed inside, I had to fight the urge to cum. All I could think about was how warm and wet Amber was and how desperate I was to please her. Dominque leaned over Amber's chest and took one of her pink nipples between her lips, tugging on it playfully before sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh, yes," Amber sighed. She started making little noises in her throat that went straight to my cock.

Dominque's smile grew around my wife's nipple. Then she moved her hand to where Amber and I were joined and rubbed Amber's clit in quick circles.

It wouldn't be much longer. I couldn't hold out against the erotic sight, and a strange desire inside of me wouldn't rest until I came again. Amber made a few more desperate, throaty sounds. My hand flew out, clutching Dominque's perfect ass as I spilled inside my precious wife's pussy. Amber clutched at my back as her muscles tightened around my spasming cock. We moaned and sucked each other's lips.

Dominique stood abruptly and kissed the top of her doll. A strange vibe traveled through my body. "Thank you," she murmured. She stood and stalked out of the room, leaving my wife and I shaking against one another.

"What the hell was that?" Amber asked, her voice breathless. "I don't think I have ever had an orgasm like that before."

I shrugged and let the bliss that accompanied the fabulous orgasm I just had flow through my body. One of the agents entered the room, completely naked. His eyes glowed with reckless lust when he took in the sight of my naked body and my wife's still trembling form.

"Don't even think about it," I threatened, aware that I didn't want someone like him touching my wife in spite of the pleasurable fog that pressed down hard against my brain. He was responsible in some way, I told myself, though I wasn't sure what he had done. Awareness pricked at the bizarre trance I was under, but I was still unable to drag myself to full consciousness.

The man ignored me and walked over to the plant in the corner of the room. He stroked a few of the vibrant leaves and grinned.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded to know.

"Plants are alive, you know. They have needs." He groaned as a leaf ran across his chest. "The Earth needs love, too. Desperately. It needs us to live. Don't be selfish."

Amber sat up with wide eyes and elbowed me in the ribs. "I think this dude is going to have sex with our houseplant."

"Better it than us, I guess."

He gently caressed the stem and looked over at us with hooded eyes. "I'm going to save the planet. You should thank me."

I tried to move, but something kept me frozen around my wife's warm body. "At least I know we didn't water it today."

Someone screamed in the kitchen. Amber grabbed my shoulder and pulled. Somehow she managed to help me stand and walk out into the other room. A little voice deep inside of me told me we had bigger problems to face, and I couldn't let Amber's delectable body affect me. And yet...

Thankfully the sight of Amber's boss taking it in the ass from a woman dressed as a zombie stopped us in our tracks. I didn't recognize her, but appreciated her rather nice body. I felt vaguely aroused by the sight, and some deep dark part of me reacted to the vision of Jack's ass being rubbed by the woman's eager hands. She smiled at us when she saw us and smacked his ass harder.

"This will make for quite an entertaining photo-op, no?"

"What the fuck?" I heard myself mutter. I could feel myself hardening again. Amber's eyes met mine and I saw her lick her lips.

Jack pushed back and managed to free himself from the zombie. He cast one last vaguely aroused look at her, but then focused again on getting out. He disappeared out the side door.

Amber glanced over at me and rubbed her sore tattoo. "I have a feeling that things have really gotten a little out of hand here."

I gave her a dirty look. "A little?"

One of the albino Albanians rushed over and sank his mouth onto Amber's throat. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?"

He wore the vampire fangs that came with the entire vampire sex toy package, priced at $22.95. We hadn't sold many of them lately. He licked her throat and pulled back far enough to look her into the eyes. "I'm a vampire, darling," he said in a thick accent. "I want to suck you so badly."

Amber pushed at his chest and rolled her eyes. "I'm so not in the mood for this."

The zombie woman reappeared and ran a teasing hand down the Albanian's body. "You from Transylvania, baby? That's my favorite town."

I leaned towards me wife. "Romania has vodka juice boxes, you know. I've always wanted to go there," I whispered.

Amber stared at me and then shook her head.

Then we heard a pleasured moan come from the backyard. A dim memory of being safe in the fresh air came to mind, so I grabbed Amber's wrist and dragged her behind me. I was desperate to get to the bottom of what was going on, especially because my cock wasn't sure it could suffer another puff from the dreaded briefcase.

It was eerily calm outside, though Rhino was grinding against his bulldozer and a few of the agents were writhing on my beautiful lawn.

Jack stepped out from behind a tree and inhaled from something that looked like an inhaler. "It's all over, Amber. You thought you'd get the Albanians on me, huh? Your plot backfired. Have you checked any social media accounts today? The only ass on display is yours." He looked over at me with a mixture of displeasure and satisfaction. "Your husband's ass features quite heavily, too."

An object zipped through the sky and pierced Jack in the arm. Amber and I jumped into each other's arms.

"I'm afraid to say we have extensive video footage of your behavior, too, sir," a beautiful dusky woman said, appearing from the fog. She resembled Dominque so closely that I was about to call her out on it, but then her eyes took my naked body in and there was a distinct lack of attraction. Dominique had been attracted to me... right? My head hurt. "He'll be okay. Just a tiny tranquilizer. He won't even pass out. He'll just be docile."

Jack slumped into the grass and blinked a few times.

The woman was dressed conservatively and appeared to be all business. "Need some clothes? My partner and I have some extra clothing in that bag over there. I'm Raven, and she's Rosalie." She nodded towards the fog.

A short woman with blonde hair appeared out of the mist as if she were summoned. Her eyes locked with the other woman, and then she scanned our naked bodies. She reminded me of Mistress Moonbeam with her glowing skin and large breasts; I was going to ask her if she and Dominique were in cahoots, but the forbidding glint in her eyes kept my mouth shut.

Amber eagerly took the bag of clothes from Rosalie and put on a dress that was too tight around the bust and butt. I was about to tell her she looked better with it, but then she tossed me a pair of boxers, jeans and an oversized t-shirt.

Raven thrust an inhaler at me once I was finished dressing. "Best shot we have of avoiding the gas's allure," she sighed. "Take a deep breath from this whenever you feel the desire to have sex with anyone. We need to get this mess under control."

A pony neighed in the distance.

I shook my head. "All we did was ask Jack to come over here. We were going to try to..."

Rosalie lifted her hand. "Say no more. The Albanians used you. They saw an opportunity and they took it. They either wanted revenge or blackmail. We're not entirely certain yet. Seems like Jack isn't so popular."

"Or maybe he is," Raven said thoughtfully.

We followed her gaze and saw the elephant stomp over towards Jack from where he was hiding. The elephant wrapped his trunk around him. "Help! Help, you bastards!"

Amber ignored him and turned her attention towards the two women. "What brought you here today? Are you the police? FBI? Because some of your other agents..."

Raven and Rosalie's grins made Amber stop talking. "Not quite," Raven said. "We'll explain later. For now, we need to try to get to the briefcase. Do you know where it is? It is absolutely imperative that we get it to a safe place."

"We can't waste another minute," Rosalie agreed.

I tried to focus on what the women were saying, really I did, but all I could think about was how shiny and soft their lips were and how I just wanted to sink my face into their cleavage and...

Rosalie smirked and pointed at my inhaler. "Might want to take a breather there, hot stuff."

I did as she suggested and then exhaled slowly. It helped. A little. "I don't know where the briefcase is now, but I think we need to go back inside for it. That's where I remember seeing it last"

"Hello!" Logan sprinted out of the house, a furry butt plug hanging from his ass. "The Albanians! Did you see them?"

"Um, no." I glanced at Amber. She just shrugged. "Why?"

"I think they've escaped with the briefcase!"