God of the New World Ch. 01

Story Info
New God and his bedslaves are awoken.
2.7k words
3.61
30.1k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concubine slowly and quietly opened the door to His Divine Majesty's bedchamber and peered inside; gazing across the dimly lit room, she was able to make out Her Lord and His four bedwarmers for the night, spread out and clustered in various positions across the double king sized bed. Taking note of the mirrors on the surrounding walls and ceiling to confirm that they were all still asleep, the tall whore flashed a mirthful, pearly white smile across her darkly colored face, and licked her lips, the tip of her long tongue tickling the rim of her nostrils. She stealthily opened the door further, revealing an enticing profile to any on the bed who might notice, were they not presently slumbering - that of a powerfully built woman wearing a slutty french maid's uniform, with low neckline revealing her firm yet heavy cleavage, and an appropriately short miniskirt for her bubbly posterior, and a head so cleanly shaven the background light was glowing across her dome.

Making her way across the room, her bare feet creeping along the fine carpet, Caramel studied the position of His Grace in the bed - he was spooning with one of his blonde sluts, a fellow whore of similar height and muscle to herself, by the name of Astrid, his Divine Rod firmly lodged into her sister slave's poop chute. He had evidently decided, before falling asleep, on using one of his fine cumbuckets as a cocksleeve for the night; fortunately for Caramel and her one of her most precious morning duties, He and Astrid were lying on their sides, and His Lordship's back was occupied by Chew, the tiny korean girl pressing her breasts (plump for her small size) into their Master's upper back, as her thin legs wrapped around Him and Astrid, placing her own tiny butt well above the Divine cheeks Caramel laid her eyes upon.

The brown concubine took a moment to bask in the warm feeling that came with doing something she loved, and gratitude for her life and position, where even just one of her many tasks could be something so fulfilling and so leg-wettingly arousing simultaneously. And then, setting out to work, she crept into the bed, careful so as not to wake her Lord; she her strong feminine hands, gently spread his asscheecks; and, before her Master could stir, she swiftly and with practiced precision, pushed her face into His crack and placed her open lips upon His rosebud.

The God of the New World groaned softly as Caramel started to rim His sweaty hole, then grunted somewhat louder when she shoved her long taster past His sphincter, and began tongue fuck His ass in earnest. Initially, His Grace's body responded to the servicing with only soft, slow thrusts, causing His blonde cocksleeve to gasp, and start to make waking moans of her own; before long, however, their Master started to roll, taking Astrid and Chew with him, and they lay face down, one on top of the other.

Caramel adjusted quickly, and replanted her face into Her Lord's ass with greater force and conviction than before, aggressively eating him out. By this point, she could taste the bitter fruits of His bowel's nightly labors, and as He began to move His pelvis about with increasing energy, she could sense one of her morning gifts building pressure; she prepared herself, sealing her lips firmly around His brown star, and when the fart came, she inhaled the gas and swallowed the residue, letting nothing go to waste; then, without missing a beat, she resumed vigorously cleaning the inside of The God's spasming rectum.

Meanwhile, under His Grace, Astrid was quickly awoken by the weight of her Lord, followed by the sudden sensation of Him withdrawing His penis from her backside. She initially felt Him stirring her bowels with His member, but just as she was starting to come to, she felt Him suddenly yank the Divine Cock from her dry hole; then, before she could even make another sound, she felt it - an increasingly familiar searing pain, as God shoved his Rockhard Dick into her asshole, tearing her open anew for the morning.

And thus, God awoke to the new day, as He began to fuck His cocksleeve in earnest, even as His tiny asian whore clung to his back, and his black maid slut ate out His ass.

*****

Jonathan was enjoying his morning exercises as he continued to wake up; Astrid's screams into her pillow, which once upon a time he had found tiresome, were helping invigorate him, as well as to wake the remaining whores sharing his bed. He felt Chew's breasts fall from his back and he picked up the pace, and saw her dazed naked form collapse next to him; he was jackhammering his blonde slut's behind, dragging out his until only the tip remained inside then slamming it back into her, all the while the warm pressure on and inside his own posterior never faltering.

The sensation he felt stirring inside his own rectum circled around his insides for a time, until finally he felt it stop and suddenly it was applying pressure to a single point; within seconds, he felt his prostate pulsing in response. He came hard, screaming out as he felt Astrid's sphincter milking his dick as it softened inside of her. Coming down from his orgasm, Jon felt Caramel withdraw her tongue from his own ass, as he heard the wet plop of her lips as she withdrew; he slowed down his now shallower thrusts, and enjoyed the sensation of Astrid's spasms squeeze out the last of his first load of the day.

As he felt that last of his batch drain into her, Jonathan breathed heavily to calm himself down. Then, once he was calm, he pushed himself up, dragging his member from Astrid's ass with a plop; as he glanced down, he could see his cum oozing out of her hole, mixed with blood. The image brought his attention to, as it explained, the sounds being made by his crying blonde, the wails eeping their way out between her shallow, panicked gasps.

Having his decadent lifestyle for decades, Jonathan had become accustomed to situations such as this; he calmly kissed the back of Astrid's neck, and whispered into her ear. "That was amazing, my fuckslut; words cannot describe how much your master has enjoyed waking up to his cocksleeve's deliciously tight shithole." The profile of blonde's face pressed into the pillow flushed as she her pussy quiver from her God's kind words; Jon kissed her red cheek as she started to breathe more heavily.

As Jon sat up and turned his head, he saw Caramel kneeling on the bed behind him, already in her Maid Uniform, smiling proudly as she licked specs of his wet shit from her lips. He smiled gently as he looked into her eyes. "You were remarkable as well", he complimented. "You're such magnificent toilet skank, you always make pissing, farting, and shitting into such joyous experiences for me; waking up to your impeccable fuck-tongue is such a wonderful experience, and always make me grateful that I get to own such a filthy whore like you."

Caramel was breathing heavily, clearly on the cusp of orgasm as her Master's words of praise washed over her; her left hand had taken out her sizable tits and was caressing her left breast, as her right hand daintily raised her miniskirt, revealing her shaved and glistening pussy. "Oh Lord my God, thank you so much! Please, your kindness is making me so wet; my I please have your permission to touch myself and cum?"

Jon gently grabbed her right wrist, and lifted it, allowing her skirt to drop. "You are such horny shit-eating slave, aren't you? Not that I mind, since I do like to see you hot and bothered. But I think I love seeing you cum even more; you have such an entertaining o-face..." He stroked her cheek as his black slut smiled expectantly. "So... just a little longer, okay?" Caramel groaned. "See if you can hold out for just a few minutes while we make our way to the washroom; then you can get yourself off while drinking my morning piss. Can you do that?"

The maid reluctantly nodded in assent; Jon took her bald head into his hands and gently kissed her on the crown.

As Jon scooted to the edge of his massive master bed, he turned to other three concubines who had shared it with him last night. Chew was her Master watching intently, hands smushed between her clenched legs. Casually reaching over to stroke the one of the hardened nipples on his oriental's breasts, he glanced over to the remaining two bedmates - still struggling to fully wake herself was Dita, a short plump latina, who was one of his "decorated" girls, with a gold hoop in her nose, studs in her fat nipples, a clit piercing, rings on each of her labia, and a tongue stud (not presently visible, but Jon was familiar with it); and spooning Dita, and drowsily grinding herself on the latina's back, was Bonny, a skinny, pale and freckled lass, spotting a bright red ponyhawk framed by the top of her smooth white head.

The master of these women gave a sigh of contentment, and glanced down at the tiny woman whose breast he was fondling. Chew was biting her lip, clearly enjoying the attention; then out of nowhere she yelped out, as her Lord pinched hard on her nipple, and swiftly followed that up by slapping her other tit. "Time to start the day cumbuckets." And with that announcement to the room, he hopped out of the massive bed and started meandering his way towards the hallway.

As he made his way out, Jonathan glanced his reflection in the wall mirror - for decades now, every person on the planet proclaimed, and sincerely believed, him to be the peak of masculine beauty, the indisputably sexiest man to have ever lived in human history; this could be considered even more impressive, considering that for most of the history of the New World Order, every other man alive (or at least, those minority of "male" born permitted to live as "men") was, at least compared to the common "man" of ages past, a more than capable specimen of muscle, stamina, and rugged charisma, all behind the wheel of an (at minimum) impressive penis.

But what Jon saw starting back at him from the mirror was more or less the same thing he saw all those years ago when he was first acquired his Power, when he was still in his late twenties - a shlubby white man, a slight potbelly sitting atop thick hairy legs, and below a chest and arms with no visible muscle, all supporting a chubby square head topped with a mat of black hair. True, he hadn't aged in all that time, and he had since enlarged his own member, which was presently softened from its full ten inch length, but neither his agelessness nor his member size was in any way atypical in the world he had created. (Ages past might consider his thick cock impressive, but among "real" men of the modern age it was, in itself, merely "respectable".)

Even so, with every other "real" man on the planet being a vision of dominating sexuality, and even though they skewered toward a dark complexion - this same world considered this pasty, overweight white dude to stand above all of them in manly energy. Because he told them to.

As broke his gaze away from the mirror, Jonathan noticed that, while Caramel, Chew, Dita, and Bonny, were ready to accompany him out of the Master Bedroom and into the new day, his valkyrie concubine was still kneeling on the bed, a distracted, slightly sorrowful look on her face.

He walked back toward the bed and put his hand on her shoulder. "Astrid, what is troubling you?"

"Oh..." She blinked, and shook her head. "It... It's nothing, just... tore my sphincter muscle again..."

Jon tilted his head, taking care to appear concerned. "Oh, my are you seriously hurt?" He took her chin into his gentle hand, and turned her head so her eyes were staring right into his. "I would be saddened if my slut was not able to enjoy her wake up fucking..."

"No, Lord I hardly meant that - the pain is no worse than usual, and I truly did enjoy it. Falling asleep with Your Cock inside of me was absolutely majestic, and being bolted back into consciousness by all the sensations of your Divine Rod's attentions, including the searing agony - my Master, I loved absolutely everything you did to me last night and this morning, no matter how worthy I may be to make them, I still have no complaints..."

Jon bent over and embraced Astrid into his arms, kissing her forehead. "I am very happy to hear this cumbucket; but if that's the case..."

"It's just... Well Lord, the fucking is over now. And now I'm left with no control of my bowels, soon none of my bladder either thanks to the treatment, and I know it's hardly the first time we tore it, but it means I have to visit the nurses..."

"But I thought you liked it when Nurse Charity plays with you?"

Astrid pouted at that. "Well yes I do. But even after the tear is repaired and the bleeding stops, I still won't be able to attend to You for days now! I know it is shameful and selfish of me Lord, but for all the bliss of having You split my ass open in the moment, it weighs little against the pain of feeling so useless for days at a time..."

"No; absolutely none of that!" Jonathan raised his voice, startling the bed slaves waiting by the door.

He softly took her chin into his hands, and firmly turned her gaze into his eyes. "You are giving me so much pleasure already. Putting aside this morning's wondrous assfuck, it always turns me on immensely when I damage your sphincter muscles, and I learn that you will be unable to control your bowels or bladder for at least a time afterword; and you know as well as I do how much your sisters enjoy any opportunity they have to treat one of their own as a helpless baby. Just imagine how hard I get when I hear of or witness one of my sluts getting her diaper changed..."

Astrid gasped heavily at that, and her legs quivered. Jonathan reached between her legs and felt her wetness. "And you speak of feeling useless?"

"I... I am sorry my Lord..."

Said Lord raised his hand. "Do not apologize to me. You are adorable when you pout on occasion, and I enjoy telling my whores how much they turn me on. That said..." He pointed his finger, shifting to a firmer tone. "... it does not do to be too dependent on my affirmations; if nothing else, it makes your sister sluts jealous, and more rightfully so each time my attention is drawn..."

Astrid frantically kowtowed on the bed. "I will make amends with them, Lord."

Jonathan raised his hand. "And I ask nothing more. After you've recovered and finished playing toddler with your sisters, be sure to put yourself at the mercy of Caramel and the others here; I can assure you, they'll be eager to reconcile."

Turning to the other whores waiting for him by the hallway, Jonathan saw them nod in confirmation, then bent down and lightly bopped Astrid on the nose.

The blonde woman smiled in relief, and shifted herself off of the bed, and remained bowed to her Master as she stood. "Thank you, my Grace."

Her Lord took her by the shoulders, lifted until she stood straight, and warmly embraced her. "Think nothing of it, Cocksleeve. Now, me and the others here will make our way to my morning constitutional; you make your way to Nurse Charity's quarters. Tell her about your injury, and tell her your God and Master wants her to make you feel better." He stroked her cheek. "Can you do that?"

Astrid gave a shy smile. "Yes Lord."

And with final warm smile and pat on the head, the God of the New World turned and walked out of his bedchamber; the four other sluts followed him, as they collectively made their way to the washroom, so that His Grace could take his morning dump.