God of Whores Ch. 03

Story Info
Travel is paid for in the coin of Cuckoldry.
4.1k words
4.28
34.6k
28

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/11/2023
Created 07/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
154 Followers

Hey all! A recent anonymous comment asked if I would ever finish any of my longer works. I absolutely will! Details about release times for new chapters can be gotten by contacting me via my profile page. I love to hear from you guys! Enjoy chapter 3.

*****

The next morning, Pericles emerged from his room dressed for a rare change. He had on his finest white tunic, tied off with a sash of blue silk. Beneath he wore a device of his own invention, a sort of leather sling to hold up his coiled cock and ponderous balls; his size was so vast he was forced to resort to this or to togas in order to hide what the Gods had given him. While he reveled in showing off his incredible organ at every opportunity, he knew that some would not appreciate the show and might give him trouble if he didn't display modesty.

Phonita was similarly attired in white, her own toga carefully wrapped with an extra fold to make a more modest display of her own endowments. It had always made her wonder; Idira was likely telling the truth about them not being related by blood, their features were quite different, everything from eye color to bone-structure looking different, but her brain couldn't let go of the idea that their bodies matched each other in so many other ways. Could it really be so coincidental that she boasted the biggest bust for miles and he the largest cock?

Surely such things must flow in the blood as well. She hoped she'd know the answer some day.

She led Pericles through the streets of their little village, heading for the granary, the most prominent building where people tended to gather.

"The merchant who will be taking us is this way. I don't think it will be a problem to get you a seat, but we might have to negotiate a little."

Pericles frowned, knowing he didn't have two Obols to rub together, let alone a Drachma.

"I think it's impressive that you saved up enough money for all this, sis."

She shook her head, "Oh I didn't. I agreed to let him suck my tits in exchange for the ride. I think if I promise to give him a hand-job or something too he'll let you in no problem."

Pericles laughed, "Sister, if you weren't becoming a priestess of love, I'd just think you were a slut!"

She gave his formidable abs a little punch, "Brother, can't I be both?"

Their fortunes were even better with the Caravan than Pericles might have imagined though, the wagon was surprisingly plush with a large covered back that was filled with comfy pillows and silken sheets. Phonita had a few words with the driver of the thing, apparently striking some sort of deal. She came back and gave her brother a punch,

"Looks like I'm not the only slut. The merchant likes the cut of your jib and he wants you to fuck his wife to pay your passage."

Pericles's jaw dropped, "Sis, he can't really want that! I'll ruin her for him!"

She shrugged, "Apparently that's a risk he's willing to take. Don't ask me to explain it, but it's what he said he wanted," she shrugged, "Maybe that's just so it will be even for them since he's getting to fool around with me."

Pericles suspected that was not it, but couldn't articulate why he felt that way. Instead, he shrugged his powerful shoulders and went to join the merchant riding in front as Phonita joined the wife in the back. As the man "yaa'ed" his donkeys into motion, Pericles struck up conversation.

"I just want to make sure we're on the same page here. You really want me to pleasure your wife?"

The older man nodded, "as best as you can, young man. You're quite the specimen and I think she'll enjoy it a lot."

"Uh thanks, but I think you should know something about me."

"What's that?" The older man asked.

"I've got like... a really big cock. Like scary huge."

"All the better!"

Pericles was utterly baffled, but shrugged, "Her cunt's funeral."

"Good. Get back there and give her both balls, stud. I'm gonna let your sister do her thing.

Pericles carefully climbed around to the back of the wagon's elaborate cover and crawled inside to the pillows. To his shock, he found Phonita leaning back in opulence while a slim woman of middle-ages meticulous sucked on her naked tits. He shook his head,

"You're insatiable!" he said to Phonita. She only smirked in response, "she begged me, I couldn't just say 'no'!"

"Well you'll have to let me take over, our host is ready for his time with you, and I've been told I need to core this bitch out."

The woman turned from his sister with her mouth in an 'o' of shock, eyes clearly offended by his language.

"What makes you think I'd want anything to do with you!?" The woman asked as Phonita carefully crawled from the wagon's back.

Pericles could only smirk as he undid his cock-sling, the massive soft member dropping down like a ton of bricks between his legs. The 'o' of shock stayed, but the eyes softened into something quite different than offense.

"This. Any questions?"

"Just one: Can I suck it?"

Pericles pulled his tunic off, revealing the rest of that spectacular body, his muscles relaxed but still powerful looking as his body was fully captured in the flickering candle-light.

"If you beg me."

"Please sir, I'm sorry I was rude before. I... I am your bitch, and I'll do any fucking bitch thing you want if you just please let me suck that giant cock."

"Am I bigger than your husband?" he asked, re-arranging the pillows so he could recline like a fucking king.

"Yes. Much."

"Say it loud enough for him to hear and I'll let you have it."

She flushed a deep red, but closed her eyes and hollered, "BY THE GODS! YOUR COCK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBAND'S!"

"Good job." Pericles commended her, "now crawl over here and suck my fucking cock, bitch."

She did. Her formerly commanding posture went completely submissive in the blink of an eye, she moved awkwardly to her hands and knees and hefted his massive organ in the palms of both hands, marveling at its weight and size.

"You're...you're still soft!" she whimpered in disbelief.

"Of course I'm still soft. You didn't think that was all, did you?"

She kissed the head of his cock with her full, red lips, then pulled back with a curious look and marked out about four inches of his cock with two fingers.

"That's where my husband starts and ends," she explained.

Pericles could only chuckle, "Well, at least I wasn't making you scream lies earlier, was I?"

"No, sir, not at all," she said, flushing a bit for some reason as she bent back down and opened her mouth wide to take in the first few inches of his limp monster. Pericles sighed in happiness as she slurped delicately and parked one of his big hands on her head.

"That's good. See if you can fit more."

She looked up at him apprehensively, but he put her mind at ease, "Don't worry, I don't expect you to take it all, that's not something I expect anyone to be able to manage," he thought back on his encounter with the Goddess in the stream, "well, not mortal women, anyway."

She looked confused by the latter, but obliged him, letting his cock curl and coil into her mouth as she more than doubled what she was already sucking. The contours of his fat meat pushed out the corners of her mouth obscenely, giving her the look of chipmunk that had bitten off more than she could chew. Her hands found his heavy balls and she began to palm and massage at them as she sucked.

"For someone who hasn't been with a guy my size before, you're doing a great job," Pericles encouraged her.

She nodded, retreating a bit as the slow hardening and growing forced her to, she pulled back all the way and tongue-slapped the head of his cock all over, making him moan in surprise and pleasure before answering him.

"My husband is gifted by the gods only with money, sure, but in my youth I once dallied with a boy who was large. Not your size, mind you, but very impressive nevertheless."

He nodded as she licked down the length of him, busying her tongue on his testes as she slowly jacked the semi-hard length above, her hand gliding the whole majestic length of it with each stroke.

"Well I'm quite confident that there are no men like me," Pericles angled his head, loving the view of her dark hair next to his towering length.

She kissed and suckled on a ball, then switched to the other, moaning happiness into his sack. Like the others, she couldn't fit even one all the way, but her attempts and failure were no less glorious to him. Still, she pulled back again, releasing part of a nut with a lewd popping noise and looked up at him.

"On one hand stud, I'm sure you're right. I scarcely think two cocks like this could exist in the world once at all. If I didn't know better, I'd swear one of the Gods had taken the form of a horse or bull to take your mother for you to be this large."

Pericles put his hands behind his head in smug enjoyment, she gave his now-hard cockhead a quick slurpy suck before continuing, "But on the other, do not fall victim to hubris. Your sister says it is the first time either of you have ever left your tiny town. The world is a big place filled with all kinds of people, and if you rest your sense of self on being the biggest there is, you might at some point find yourself stripped of that, and then what will you have?"

But hubris was already, and the sight of his giant glistening rod only boosted his confidence all the more.

"You say all this without truly trying my cock for real, you sexy bitch. Bend over and I will show you my worth!"

She swallowed hard, looking perhaps a little fearful at the thought. She defied him long enough to give his cock one last deep suck, going down as far as she could on him. In truth it was a feeble effort, only getting perhaps six inches down before a nasty gag forced her back up, yet he loved feeling and the sight of the long stream of drool she came back up trailing as she fought for breath again.

Now, timidly, she turned and bent, offering her slim but wonderfully rounded ass up as a sacrifice to the godlike cock before her.

Pericles jacked his weapon a couple of times as though priming it while he lined himself up with her tiny little cunt. It was obvious that the poor thing had not seen a proper stretching in a long time, and just as obvious that it desperately wanted one for the endless flow of nectar it was drooling. He touched his head to her lips and rubbed it up and down as a tease, making her whole body shudder with anticipation.

Then he was spearing inside of her, the might of his thrust drawing a sharp grunt from both of them as one, her head launching back in a howl of pleasured pain.

"BY THE GODS SO BIG!" she screamed, her elbows buckling a little before she caught herself, her little quim already looking strained around the monstrous cockhead.

He paid her little head and fed more cock inside, his turgid ram parting her with ease, claiming her insides, feeling her cunt expand around him with every centimeter he claimed. This was what he'd tried to warn her husband of; he did not know when the two might fuck again, but he was confident the gape-job he was about to do on her would be such that the woman wouldn't even be able to feel a normal prick for weeks at least, if ever.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she sobbed in pleasure as he tapped the bottom of her cunt, feeling no-where else to go.

He was astounded, knowing that he had no more than seven of his thirteen inches inside of her. He had enough experience to know that he'd never be able to bash any deeper without seriously hurting her, but in his lust he felt he wanted more. So he began to fuck her in long, purposeful strokes, not beating her cervix up, but trying to meet it with every thrust, trying to see if he could somehow acclimate her more cock.

His efforts were mere play for him, but she was clearly having the time of her life, throwing her head back in pleasured howls and sobs of ecstasy, her cunt splattering out juices that showered against him like heavy rain on concrete. She looked back at him with an expression of purest shock on her face, her brow furrowed and beaded with sweat,

"Wh-what's happening to me?" She asked, totally overtaken by the new sensations.

He spanked her then with a bass in his voice that made her cum almost as much as his cock had, "I'm happening to you."

And then he went relentless on her, putting real effort in, fucking her faster and harder, arcing his hips so the bowing pressure of his member would push down against the back-side of her clit, the slight up-curve of it railing her g-spot at the same time. Her orgasms mounted, throwing her over edge after edge, making her cry out a non-stop stream of obscenities,

"OH FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK YOU HAVE THE COCK OF THE GODS! BY APHRODITE'S TITS YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY POOR LITTLE CUNT! UNNNNGH DON'T STOP! I WANT YOU TO RUIN IT! RUIN MY FUCKING CUNT YOU FUCKING BULL-HUNG STUD! LET MET CLARIFY! I'M NOT SAYING YOUR COCK IS THE SIZE OF A BULL'S COCK, I'M SAYING YOUR COCK FEELS LIKE IT'S THE SIZE OF AN ENTIRE GODDAMN BULL, WITH THE FUCKING HORNS! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!"

Pericles could only laugh, knowing well the effect he tended to have on a woman, this being no exception. His balls swatted her ass like a pair of meaty fists, making her flesh ripple as he pounded and sawed away, coring her out like an apple, obliterating her brain with his powerful thrusts, giving her just enough to catch her breath whenever her red lips started to look a little blue. Her hands tore expensive-looking sheets and she muffled herself tearing bites out of expensive-looking pillows, the entire wagon shaking madly as her body trembled with such force it threatened to start an earthquake.

Finally she collapsed completely and Pericles withdrew his great cock slowly, the immense organ just dripping with her juices. Physicians could have learned much from the gaping tunnel he left in his wake, the poor abused vagina only starting to constrict again very slowly, the lips of it red and swollen with lust and a bit of bruising. In frustration, Pericles jacked on his humongous dick, contemplating whether he should milk himself onto her unconscious form or not.

He decided against it, reasoning that he wasn't here to pleasure himself. Besides, if she didn't like the lewd display of dominance she could end up complaining.

He picked up one of the thicker furs and used it to wipe his insane shaft dry, then carefully replaced his toga. The erection wouldn't subside for a while without release he knew, so he carefully angled his cock up so that the head rested a bit beneath his pectorals, then made sure to tie the sash such that it had the support to stay up. It would be obvious to anyone looking to find a cock, but otherwise was decent enough for now. As he began to crawl out to the exterior hand and foot-holds to get back to the front, he was surprised to see Phonita on her way back in.

"Jesus bro, did you kill her?" she asked.

He shrugged, "She's still breathing, but I wouldn't try to get her to run a marathon soon or anything," he answered. Then, considering it he asked a question of his own, "The old guy get tired of your tits already? I feel like they're worth more exploration than that."

She smirked, punching his meaty shoulder, "I'm sure he did too. Unfortunately, the second she called out he came inside his toga. He was embarrassed so we made awkward small talk instead of continuing!"

"Sorry, sis," Pericles grinned.

"You're not and you know it."

"Alright, fine, I'm not and I know it and you know that I know it."

She just rolled her eyes and let him help her around so that she could regain access to the lounge area the merchant's wife was still ass-up in.

As Pericles retook his seat next to the merchant, the man looked a bit shaken.

"I warned you," Pericles said.

"You uh... you said you were well-endowed," the merchant ventured.

"I didn't lie."

"Just... just how big are we talking, here?"

Pericles pulled the neckline of his toga low, arching his hips just enough for the monstrous head of his cock to peek out of the top. To his surprise the merchant looked like he might faint, so Pericles put a hand to the reigns, doing his best to keep the oxen aimed in the right direction.

When the older man had a chance to steady himself, he seemed alright again.

"By the gods, young man, with that member you could probably seduce your way into a wealthy family, or perhaps be a king! Why are you going to go waste your time at the temple of Aphrodite?"

Pericles leaned back, adjusting his toga as his erection slowly subsided, the familiar ache in his balls that accompanied a lack of release annoying him.

"What is money or a crown to me? I have been touched by the Goddess herself, and after experiencing that could think of devoting myself to no other direction in life."

The man nodded. They were silent for a time, and then he asked, "Do you think my wife will be alright?"

Pericles answered him honestly enough, "I'm certain she shall recover from today in time, but we do have a whole week of travel ahead of us, and I promise she will seek me out again for more."

"How can you be certain? It sounded like you were killing her back there."

"It always does. And they always do. There seems to be something addictive about me."

More silence followed, "If I were a jealous sort of man, or even worried for my wife's safety in all of this, why would I let you continue riding with me? I could kick you out of the caravan and let the bandits on the road take you!"

Pericles could tell the man's threat was empty, but he chose to make his point all the same, "Oh come now. You've seen my cock. You're scared of me and what I can do with it, particularly to your wife. If you kick me off, I'll find you one day, then I'll fuck your wife without mercy for as long as it takes to make her mine forever. You'll lose her no matter what. Let me ride with you and show her the time of her life, and she'll probably eventually get over me."

"I don't see how," the man said.

Pericles had no answer for him there.

The days of travel that followed were much the same as the first. Each day they would stop in the morning and eat a hearty meal that was to last them the day. The merchant would open his stores and feed his guests succulent fruits, dried treats, rich cheeses and an ample supply of mead, which was his main livelihood. Following the meal Phonita and Pericles would take turns riding up front, and take turns fucking the merchant's wife.

She had become increasingly servile to Pericles, and while he could not deny the enjoyment this gave his ego, it could also be annoying at times. She was not the Goddess, and even then was not quite so skilled as some of the women he'd had back home, so she would not have been his first pick for a captive audience. But still, he could not deny her sucking lips or beckoning cunt. One night she even begged him to take her ass which honestly scared him, but he was surprisingly gentle and she survived the ordeal with the most orgasms yet.

The merchant by contrast, grew to relax a bit. While it was still clearly jarring for him to hear the woman he was just trying to give a little treat in the strapping Pericles scream her throat raw every night and some mornings, he trusted that Pericles would not let her succumb completely to a life of craving for a cock so vast he could never hope to offer. Even more-so however, he was helped by Phonita, who dutifully schooled him as she rode up front, telling him every technique and trick she knew for how he could please a woman even though he wasn't swinging as much of a weapon.

He noted that she was a surprisingly good and patient teacher, warm and kind with a single-minded devotion to increasing pleasure in the world. In his assessment, she would make an excellent Priestess of the Temple, her heart and manner were perfect for it, and that body would prove a tremendous asset as well. He was not sure if Pericles would do well as a priest, however. The young man's confidence and good looks certainly would serve him well, not to mention the more unforgettable fact about him, but he seemed almost indifferent to his wife's pleasure, letting his cock do all the work. Still, perhaps he would learn what lessons he needed to.

apple231601
apple231601
154 Followers
12