God Save The Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
And the game begins...
3.1k words
4.3
47.4k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

I did not want Mr. Ajay to cherish his newly found freedom. Now that he was financially a broke, all that was required was situation(s) which would harass and humiliate him mentally and physically.

It was the 1st day of the month and my friend, the restaurant owner, knocked on the doors of Mr. Ajay. Mr. Ajay knew that interest on loan, against the land, was to be paid on 1st of every month.

Mr. Ajay had never thought that a day would come when he would have to face such situations. He was short of cash and did not know how to face my friend, Ravi. Ravi knew exactly how to manage such a situation. His solutions were meaner than the situations itself and that is why I chose him to be the owner of Mr. Ajay's land. Ravi was one mean son of a bitch when it came to money.

Ravi: "If you have some problem Mr. Ajay, I can come some other time to collect it."

It was a great relief to Mr. Ajay and he just smiled and asked for a week's time.

Ravi: "I will come back in a week's time. When I come next, I will not wait for so long. I will need the interest in full. Are we clear?"

He was a shade on the louder side so his family could hear every single exchange of word.

Mr. Ajay, in the mean time, tried his best to get a job, a job of any kind. As luck would have it, the places where he could get a job refused him. After all, no one would like to hire a person who could do things what Mr. Ajay did. The person who did not know of his deeds was duly informed of his deeds by my detective. He followed every step Mr. Ajay took. I was the one behind everything but many people played their part in making his life nothing less than hell. He and his family would get much tensed every single day thinking of such an unsecure future.

A week had passed in the mean time and Mr. Ajay knew that Ravi would be coming to collect his interest. Mr. Ajay decided to stay away from home so that Ravi would not find him. I knew exactly where Mr. Ajay was passing his time, Ravi naturally knew about it as well (I conveyed it to him). Ravi still visited Mr. Ajay's home. He was met on the door by Shyamali. Ravi did not make any attempt to go inside after being intimated that Mr. Ajay was not home. He conveyed it subtly that it is best if Mr. Ajay stopped avoiding him. Ravi's looks and expressions were not so subtle this time.

The story of Mr. Ajay avoiding Ravi continued for three more days. The fourth day was not so lucky for Mr. Ajay.

Ravi: "I think you know what I want. So let's cut the chase and get it done with."

Ajay: "Sir, I don't have the money."

Shyamali was sitting beside Mr. Ajay to provide him some support.

Ravi: "I know times are tough for you. My sympathies are for you but I still do need my money."

Ajay: "Once I get a job Sir, I will repay every bit I owe you."

Ravi: "What if you don't get a job for six months. Will you stop eating?"

The question had such a ring to it that Ajay and Shyamali went silent.

Shyamali: "Sir, believe me. He has been trying his best to do any kind of job. I am sure his intention is to pay you on time."

Ravi: "Let us suppose that he is able to get a job. What would your priority be-food, medical expenses or interest?"

Every question was that Ravi was going to ask them would leave a sting for a long time.

Ajay: "I will repay your Interest first and then take care of the other expenses later."

Ravi: "Interesting. I will give you some more time. If I don't get my interest for both the months together, I will ask you to evacuate my house. Am I clear?"

Ravi and Shyamali could do nothing but nod in agreement.

I just wished that I was with Ravi when he went the next time to recover his interest. We were joking about it one day at his restaurant when an idea struck me. I wonder when I converted into such mean son of a bitch.

Ravi went to collect his interest. The result was going to be the same like last time, this time the outcome would change though.

Ravi was lambasting them left, right and centre in front of their house. Their neighbors had come out to see what was happening. The humiliation was clearly showing on both their faces. Ravi took it one step further when he told the neighbors all about their financial status. They both just begged and cried in front of the entire crowd for some more time. It is then that my car stopped at their gate.

Me: "What is happening? What is the problem?"

I should have got an Oscar for my innocent performance.

Me: "Ravi, what on earth are you doing her and what is all this crowd about? How do you know Mr. Ajay here?"

It was so satisfying to see Mr. Ajay being humiliated in front of his neighbors. I was in a trance, posing to hear what Ravi was saying. I requested the neighbors to go back to their houses. Once inside, I asked Ravi how he came in possession of this land. He told me a bogus story and how it exchanged hands from Shyamali's relative to him. I just heard it with patience. I was savoring the beauty, Shyamali.

Me: "It is indeed a problem Mr. Ajay. How do you propose to solve it?"

Sir: "Sir, I am not getting any job. If I got a job, I would be able to repay every penny I owe him."

I forgot to tell you guys my name. I am Raj.

Ravi: "Raj, he has just been promising me all this since the last two months. He has not kept his promise. Ask him - has he not eaten food in these two months, has his wife not used sanitary napkins when in periods in these two months or his daughters for that matter? He is making excuses when it comes to my payments and doing everything else."

I was absolutely amused on Ravi's choice of words and examples. Mr. Ajay's face was red with fury but he could not say a word. I wish I could express in words how they both looked at this point of time. It was pure delight for me and pure humiliation for them.

Me: "You should try to understand their problems Ravi. I understand your issues as well. Don't you have a shortage of staff at your hotel, why don't you give him the job?"

It brought a smile on faces of both Mr. Ajay and Shyamali. I was their knight in shining armor. Oh god!! It was like receiving life time achievement awards.

Me: "The problem of your interest will be solved along with their day to day problems as well. Whatever he saves will help him fight his case."

Ravi: "I do need a few staff Raj but the salary that I will pay him will not cover my interest even."

It was so very satisfying to feel Mr. Ajay feel the anxiety pangs as the discussions went on. I could see he was going cold, was shaking and at times was feeling helpless as well. Shyamali had gone away to the kitchen to fix something for us.

Me: "hmmmmm. What if you hire two persons from his family? Will it not cover your interest?"

Ravi already knew what I was implicating. He was playing along my lines very nicely. Ravi: "He only has one male member at his home. I have two types of vacancies. One is that of a Manager who can take care of my restaurant, cash and activities when I am not around."

Me: "Well, Mr. Ajay can do that job quite nicely. What about the other jobs that you have?"

Ravi: "I need a few good stewards. Waiters are what I call them."

Shyamali, after serving us water, was sitting near Mr. Ajay.

Me: "What if Ms. Shyamali becomes a waitress at your restaurant?"

Mr. Ajay was grinding his teeth out of anger and humiliation. Believe me, I would have loved to go on and fuck his brain dry but I would not let it happen so easily. Shyamali was in kind of a shock, crying and sobbing. She was in a state of numbness.

Ravi: "See Raj, you know my working hours. It is 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There hours are tough for one and all. Besides this, I have never had a lady waiter at my restaurant. Moreover, we have a bar and you know the kind of crowd which sometimes comes in at our place. She might not be able to handle them."

Me: "Why can't you switch their jobs? She can be the Manager and Mr. Ajay can be the waiter."

Ravi: "She does not have the experience to be a Manager."

Ravi was surely going to get the award for best supporting actor.

Me: "Don't take me otherwise Mr. Ajay but this is the best solution that seems as of now. I know how bad you must be feeling to listen to all this."

I was speaking every word in a measured, slow rhythm. My eyes savored the result of words I spoke.

Me: "I would not like to force this thing upon you. You both decide on the issue in an hour and let Mr. Ravi know about it."

As if, an hour was enough to digest such all that had happened.

Me: "Ravi, is that fine with you?"

Ravi: "Raj, your word is fine with me but an hour means an hour, nothing more. One more thing, I will need a personal guarantee from you of their behavior, character and loyalty."

I just stayed silent.

Me: "Well, that happens only after they have taken their decision."

The final nail was about to be knocked in, the closing effect.

Ravi: "What, if these people, don't work well? What if these two don't take care of my clients?"

Me: "Ravi, don't be such a kid. If they don't work well etc, you have the land in your name. How long will it take for you to make them evacuate this place?"

Ravi told me that he will wait for their answer and inform me likewise. He left.

Me: "I know it is dark times upon your family. Take a decision wisely. He is my friend but he is a businessman too. Do let me know whatever you all decide."

My ego never had such a satisfying time. It was about time I left them alone.

Mr. Ajay had that blank stare on his face. Shyamali had his hands in hers. Both of them just did not know what to talk. Their minds were constantly contemplating the discussion that had just happened.

There wasn't much either could do or suggest. This fact chocked them even more.

Ajay: "I am sorry for making your life a mess. I don't think I have any other option but to agree for my job. Will you do the job?"

Shyamali: "I never wanted to do any job and you always knew it. Who would take care of our kids and home?"

Ajay: "Kids will have to take this responsibility. They have to take care of themselves as well as home."

Shyamali: "I wonder how long we will have to live like this."

Ajay could feel Shyamali's pain and irritation. It was humiliating him further.

Ajay: "Have faith, everything will work out in the end."

Shyamali: "I had faith on you up to now. I don't have any more faith on your abilities. You did not get a job in two months. You are now asking me to work. Tomorrow, you might ask me to be a prostitute. Had it not been for Raj Sir, Mr. Ravi would have made us evacuate this house today itself."

Ajay's face went red with humiliation.

Ajay: "How can you think that I will ask you to do such a thing?"

Shyamali: "If I have to do a job, I want to do a job which is more respectable."

Ajay: "We have to convey our decision in another ten minutes, how can we get a job for you in these ten minutes?"

Shyamali: "Let me talk to Raj Sir, I think he will understand my position and help me out."

She rung me but I did not receive the call. I did not intend to pick it up before Mr. Ajay gave his decision.

Shyamali felt alone, very alone despite having Mr. Ajay around.

Ajay: "What should I convey to Mr. Ravi?"

Shyamali: "Do whatever you wish. You have made our lives nothing less than living hell."

Mr. Ajay was feeling totally distraught and helpless to hear such words from her but he had no other options. He rung Ravi and confirmed that they both would be there at his restaurant at 8 a.m. in the morning. Ravi conveyed to Mr. Ajay that there is a certain dress code at his restaurant. He told them both to go and get their dresses stitched before they joined his place.

I knew for sure that Mr. Ajay was going to see a nightmare with his eyes open for the first time in his life.

They both were called to the tailor's place, the next morning. I had briefed the tailor personally, the night before. He knew precisely which buttons to press. The tailor passed a rather lewd comment on being asked to measure Ms. Shyamali. Mr. Ajay could just get angry and do nothing about it, Shyamali was seeing helplessly in the direction of Mr. Ajay.

The tailor asked all kind of questions as he measured her.

Tailor: "What kind of dress should he make for the lady?"

Ravi: "Make it in the same combinations that we have for males but make it slightly pronounced kinds. You got me?"

Ajay and Shyamali just stood there embarrassed, irritated and angry.

I never knew that the tailor was such a big bastard. He was going to amply enjoy this sizing of Ms. Shyamali.

Tailor: "Sir, she is nicely built and well proportioned. A short dress will suit her nicely. A short dress will also keep your customers happy."

Ravi: "ok, take sizes for a short dress then."

He looked in direction of Shyamali to see if she was ok with the idea. She was too embarrassed to look into any one's eyes at the moment.

The tailor while taking the size of her chest - deliberately tightened the tape on her breasts. It made Shyamali curse.

Tailor: "Sir, is this tight fine?"

Ravi: "Stupid. Her nipples will show if you make it this tight. I don't want a rape happening at my restaurant."

Shyamali went red with embarrassment and Ajay went red with humiliation.

Ravi (continued): "loosen some more. Yes. Perfect. What is her cup size?"

Tailor: "Sir, it would be best if the lady told us."

Everybody looked towards Shyamali to answer. She felt embarrassed beyond words to utter a word even.

Ajay: "It is 'C' cup."

Ravi: "Make the dress to fit 'B' cup."

Tailor: "Sir, it would spill a lot of her cleavage. You don't want rape happening at your restaurant and yet want people to see her cleavage. With her kind of skin, color and figure - you surely will have a lot of repeat customers. If you take my advice, keep her for your special customers. Sir, you can also keep her at your bar."

Ravi: "I will ask you when I want to know all that. Do your thing and leave them fast. Tell me when you will give them a trial date."

Her wife was being treated like a worthless object, this fact made Ajay feel even more worthless inside.

Tailor: "Sir, should I undersize her hip area as well?"

Ravi: "Don't undersize it but fit it absolutely perfectly. The dress should be such that it should make her feel comfortable. Make the slits higher then you have measured."

Shyamali was burning with rage as she looked in Ajay's direction.

Shyamali: "Mr. Ravi, I will not be able to work for you. You are such a disgusting person. One who does not know how to treat a lady and respect her? If Ajay feels like it, he will tell you about his decision - whether he will work for you or not."

Shyamali stomped out of the tailor's place, creating quite a scene.

Ravi: "Mr. Ajay, I think you better tell your wife to keep her opinion to herself. I did not force her to work for me. If she works for me, she will have to do things my way. My job offer is no more open for you alone. You can only work, if she also works."

Ravi was feeling quite ecstatic.

Ravi: "You will have to contact Mr. Raj for any further discussion on job. He was the one who offered you this option. I will come tomorrow for my interest. Please keep it ready or be ready to evacuate my place."

Ajay was totally blank and did not know how to react. He somehow made his way back home.

On reaching home, he simply started to pack his things. Shyamali could understand what Ravi must have told him. With the kind of financial problems they were facing, she was not sure whether Mr. Ajay would be even able to provide them with two times of food. Even if he was able to provide for food, there were so many other things required. She shuddered at the thought of making her daughters leave studies and make them work to meet day to day needs. Ravi was crying and so was Shyamali. Their girls asked them the reason. Neither could answer what had happened.

Shyamali: "Talk and confirm to Mr. Ravi that we both will work from the day he wants."

Both their daughters understood the plight they were going through. They also assured that they would take care of the home and themselves.

Mr. Ajay sent a sms to Ravi conveying what Shyamali just said.

Ravi sent a sms back - "Your wife's dress trial will be after two days, be there on time. Also tell your wife that I will not tolerate any more of what happened today."

To be continued...

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers