God Save The Devil Ch. 04

Story Info
The humiliation continues.
4.1k words
4.36
53.7k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Shyamali had a lot to tell and teach her daughters. The two days just flew by.

Shyamali and Ajay were there on time for the dress trial. She had already changed into the dress while they waited for Ravi to arrive. The dress made her feel so very exposed.

Ravi was quite amused to see her in the dress. He asked her to take a walk so he could get a practical feel of how she would look. Shyamali felt so very odd to do this. The dress was tight enough on the chest to spill a lot of her cleavage and it was tight enough at her hips to give away the shape of her panties.

Tailor: "Sir, see such a perfect fit, as you had desired. Even if she does not wear a bra, the dress will support her boobies quite nicely."

Ravi: "I can see that. Make three more of them. I had told you to raise the slit on her thighs. Did you raise them enough?"

Ravi asked Shyamali to stand sideways so he could inspect the slits on her dress. The slits were high enough for every eye to ogle and enjoy the view. Ajay could do nothing but curse himself for everything that was happening.

Ravi: "The cut is just enough. Anything higher would expose her panties. My restaurant has a certain reputation and it certainly is not as cheap as the panties Shyamali is wearing."

He just raised the dress a shade higher above her thighs to expose the panties Shyamali wore. Shyamali wanted to slap Ravi very badly. However, her last experience with Ravi forced her to just keep silent. Her humiliation reflected in the drop of tear which rolled down her fair cheeks.

Ravi: "Shyamali, I know your husband cannot afford good lingerie sets for you. Once you start working at my restaurant, you will get a thousand clients who will do whatever you wish. Your beauty is such."

Shyamali stood there, heads down, swallowing her pride - cursing Ajay for all the problems he had put her in.

Ravi: "You need to buy some good bra and panties if you want to work at my restaurant Shyamali. If at all a customer gets a view of them, the feel should be as classy as my place. Do you have the money to buy them or you want to go lingerie shopping with me?"

Shyamali was speechless. A part of her wanted to kill Ravi but a bigger part of her wanted to kill Ajay.

Shyamali: "Sir, I will manage. When do we join work?"

Ravi: "You can come from tomorrow."

Ajay stood there in a distance, desperately waiting for the ordeal to finish so they could anyhow go out of this hell.

Ravi asked the tailor to give the final piece in the evening so she could join the restaurant.

Ravi (sarcastically): "Please give this guy a dress also. You know the combination so take his size as well."

The look Ravi gave Ajay quite clearly conveyed how worthless he was.

He stopped once more.

Ravi: "Shyamali, I think I don't need to say that you will need a good pair of footwear as well to go with the dress."

Shyamali nodded her head, submissively.

Ajay and Shyamali knew it well that Ravi was going to give them both the toughest time of their life. They mutually decided that they would gulp down all the humiliation for the sake of their daughters.

When the going was good, Shyamali had enjoyed every luxury a man could provide. Her sex life with Ajay was dry ever since he went to jail the second time and so were the outings too. The need to use her special attire's did not arise in the recent past, they would come in handy now.

Ajay went to collect the dresses from the tailor. He was intimated by the tailor that their dresses had been sent to the restaurant. Shyamali went cold hearing this. It obviously meant that she would have to change there. So many negative thoughts crossed her mind, Ajay's as well. A certain bonding started to happen between Ajay and Shyamali as they prepared themselves for the coming future to face the ordeal together.

Shyamali was up early to take care of the household chores. The mother inside her did not want her daughters to have a hard time. Her daughters were up early as well, helping her with the works. Shyamali felt nice to see them giving her a helping hand.

Ajay and Shyamali did not exchange a single word on the way to Ravi's restaurant. Both of them had their anxieties to handle, they both knew that they would be tested mentally and physically.

The sms from Ravi startled them both - "You both are reporting as two individuals. No staff of mine can know that you are a couple. The day anyone knows about it, you will both be fired from the job."

The sms made them think about the reasons but could not come to an inference. Well, the inference was known by me and Ravi alone.

Ravi introduced them to the rest of his staff. He introduced Ajay as Assistant Manager and Shyamali as a waitress. Ajay was accepted without much issue. Shyamali was another issue. Guys will always be guys. The first thing that all the waiters did was - check her out. Ravi asked his staff to show them the staff room, utilities and the rest of restaurant. He asked Ajay to change and come to him. He told Shyamali to know the rest of the waiters and understand the place and jobs.

Shyamali and Ajay were relieved to be welcomed by the fellow staff members. They both changed and reported to Ravi for further instructions.

Ravi: "Your can see that my place is rather elite but has access to all sectors of people. We have been in this trade for almost two decades now and we are known for making customers happy. So your first and foremost duty is to make them happy."

His eyes drooled on Shyamali's smooth skin.

Ravi: "Shyamali, you will possibly have a tough time because this is the first time a waitress has been hired in this place. The customers are used to asking for favors and we are used to fulfilling them. You will be asked for some odd favors and you will have to handle them yourself. I don't ask you to fulfill them but I still demand my customer's happiness. How you will make it happen is for you to decide."

Ravi's words had a neutral impact on both Shyamali and Ajay

Ravi: "Ajay your job is to ensure that the restaurant operates smoothly. A variety of people come to our place. They bring out their irritations on us and we have to maneuver them diplomatically. Sometimes the problem is from our end as well. In that case, you have to handle the problem likewise. In no case, the customer should go unhappy. Simple."

Ravi took pride in his establishment and was conveying what he conveyed to every single staff of his.

Ravi: "I hope I am clear. Another thing, all my staff gets free meals during the day."

Ajay and Shyamali just nodded their heads.

The first week went very smoothly for them. Ajay had been a manager before so the job came quite naturally to him. The only difference was that of nature of work. Shyamali too was accepted nicely by the other staff of the restaurant. It had been ages since she had some cash to spare, tips from the customers gave her this luxury after ages.

I was quietly observing the whole thing from a distance. I knew it was time to barge in. I called up Manoj and Ayub. All the details were discussed and finalized. They knew specifically what to do next, so did Ravi.

Manoj and Ayub went over on a holiday to the restaurant. Manoj called up Ajay.

Manoj: "We heard that there is a new slut who serves here. Send her to take our orders."

Ajay was stung by the words and did not know how to react. His whole being went mad with rage.

Ajay: "Sir, please mind your language."

Ayub: "We are here to see her, not you. So please bug off and send her to take our orders."

Ajay: "Sir, she is busy serving other clients. I will take your order."

I was watching everything on my monitor, courtesy CC TV footage. Wish I could hear them as well.

Ayub: "What all does she serve to other clients?"

Ajay: "Sir, she serves the food that is prepared here at our restaurant."

Manoj: "I heard she serves a lot of her personal self to her customers. Is it true?"

Ayub: "It obviously has to be true otherwise how she could be so busy. The slut serves her body to get the tips."

They both exchanged high fives and laughed out very loudly.

Ajay: "Sir, your orders please."

Manoj: "What part of our talks did you not understand? We will place the order to this new slut of yours. Who would not enjoy a bit of her body along with the food."

They exchanged high fives again.

Ajay: "Sir, she is busy with other guests at the moment. I am sorry but she will not be able to serve you."

Ayub: "See, we are here and we both will be here until she comes to serve us."

Manoj: "Hey Ajay, look there she goes. Just look at her dress. I would tip her thousands to see her without them."

Their laugh was getting cheaper by the passing moments.

Ayub: "Yes. She is so much more than what we heard. I think her husband is a pimping her to meet his ends."

Manoj: "I bet. With the kind of body and complexion she had, I would love to scratch every inch of her skin."

They both talked as if Ajay did not exist.

Ayub: "Seeing her, another kind of thirst has risen inside me."

Manoj (looking at Ajay): "Get us two chilled beers to start with."

Ajay was forced to go away. He decided that he would serve these two guys so that they would not create any trouble for Shyamali. Manoj and Ayub showed utter disappointment on Seeing Ajay coming to serve them the beers.

Ayub: "Hey Manoj, look you can even see her panties from this place."

Manoj: "Let me see. Yes. She certainly is a pricey whore. No wonders she is working at this place."

Ayub (looking at Ajay): "Do you know if she goes out after duty hours?"

Manoj: "Don't get him wrong. She is such a beauty that everyone would love to fuck her ass out."

They both were watching her as cheaply as possible. Ajay was horrendously looking in Shyamali's direction to check whether her undergarment was visible or not. He was relieved that these guys were just making it up.

Ajay: "Sir, is there anything more that you want?"

Manoj: "We told you already that we want to scratch each and every inch of her body. Can you serve this cute little slut to us?"

Ajay: "Sir, you are crossing your limits. I am warning you that you both will be shown the doors if you don't stop your cheap talks."

Ayub: "Don't take it so personally. Just look at the sexy cunt and then tell us, will you as well not like to rape her hard?"

Ajay had reached his limit of patience. He could not control himself anymore. He caught Manoj by his collar and gave him a tight slap. Manoj and Ayub got up and made their way out. Ajay felt like a king at the moment. He got the much required ego boosting.

I just smiled watching this all on the CC TV, perfect execution indeed.

An hour later, Ravi called Ajay to his cabin. He was visibly angry.

Ravi: "Why are you always creating problems for me? If you want to become an action hero, please leave my job."

Ajay: "But Sir, those guys were crossing limits of decency. I did so, to save the reputation of our restaurant."

Ravi: "Very nice. No wonders I am getting calls from every reputed gangsters of the city asking me about what had just happened."

Ajay understood now that he had slapped the wrong person.

Ravi: "I don't think I have much option but to leave you both from the job. I can't handle the situation otherwise. I am sorry."

Ajay was devastated hearing this.

Ajay: "Sir, please don't say so. I don't know how I will manage my life without this job. I will personally say sorry to the guy and make things up. Just give me a chance."

Ravi: "If those guys are ok with it then we can manage something. I will talk to them and let you know the outcome of discussion."

Ravi thanked Ajay on his way out. He went and conveyed the problem to Shyamali. Shyamali cursed him for being the hero. Now she would have to face all the flack from those rogues.

Ravi: "Ajay, I am afraid you and Shyamali both will have to go and meet those guys at their place. I requested them much keeping in mind it will be late. I will give you their number. The decision to go or not is absolutely yours."

Ajay rung them up and the meeting was finalized at Ayub's office. It was a so called office. Basically it was a place from where they could do all their illegal activities.

Ajay and Shyamali made their way in apprehensively.

Ajay: "Sir, I am so very sorry for my action. Please forgive me Sir. If you don't forgive me, my job will be terminated. I will not be able to manage my life without this job. I request you both with folded hands to please forgive me for my actions."

Manoj and Ayub just listened, did not say a word at all.

Ajay: "Sir, please consider my request. I am so very sorry."

Every word that he spoke made him more and more disgusted from inside.

Manoj: "Your words are not that convincing, they don't reflect your true feelings."

Ayub: "Your true feelings are that of disgust. I know."

Manoj: "Don't worry, we understand and we will forgive you as well. Just fulfill the wish we had conveyed earlier at the restaurant."

Ajay: "Sir, anything that you both want. Just tell me."

Manoj and Ayub were exchanging mischievous smiles between themselves.

Manoj: "We have all that we want to eat. Tell this whore to serve us the food, just like she would have done in restaurant, and make us happy."

Shyamali could see that she did not have a way out. She made her way into the house to locate the food. The atmosphere inside the house nearly made her vomit. The place was dirty and stinking of an annoying smell. She somehow located the kitchen and brought the food out to serve it to them.

Manoj: "We have a small problem. Her dress at the restaurant was quite exciting. Can you take care of that?"

Now this was a problem indeed. Shyamali and Ajay both were short of ideas.

Ayub: "You can remove the dress you are wearing. It should make you look sexy enough."

Ajay clenched his fist once more.

Manoj: "Don't imagine anything otherwise Mr. Hero. We did not react in restaurant because we know Mr. Ravi. Otherwise you don't stand a chance against either of us."

Ayub: "Go ahead. Open her dress. Keep in mind that she should appear sexier than she was in the restaurant."

Shyamali was crying like anything. She felt numb, devoid of any emotions.

Manoj: "We don't have the whole night. If you both want, you can leave right now."

Neither Ajay nor Shyamali made a move to do anything.

Ayub: "If you are done with your feeling humiliated part, open her clothes. If you want, even we can open her clothes."

Manoj: "We would love it. Choice is yours."

Shyamali: "Sir, I request you with folded hands not to force me to do such a thing."

Shyamali came close towards Ajay. She wanted to feel secure. No matter what, Ajay's company did not make her feel secure in any ways.

Ayub: "See you can cry and crib whole night or get it done and over with. Choice is yours. We also told you that if you don't want, you can go."

Manoj: "Don't waste time - yours and ours. Go away or open up."

Apathy was the only emotion one could feel for Ajay and Shyamali too.

Shyamali was crying severely as Ajay came near her, to open her clothes.

Shyamali: "What kind of a man are you? You are opening your wife's clothes for these strangers."

Ajay was the one crying now. He opened the top two buttons of her top. Shyamali desperately clutched on to her top, to hide all she could. Ajay pleaded her to co-operate, Shyamali pleaded him to stop. The more she pleaded, the more Ajay went dead inside. The more Ajay went dead inside, the more alive I was. I was once again watching every second of it through the web based CC TV.

Ajay had undone all her buttons. He was now undoing her skirt hook. Shyamali was having a tough time holding her top, crying, pleading and stopping Ajay from opening her skirt. Ajay cried like a baby as he undid her buttons and hook. It was time now to open her top and skirt too. He appeared as if he was a dead man. He tried to show as if Shyamali's pleas were falling on deaf ears but the fact was that his soul was experiencing each and every sob of hers. He begged her to let him open her things so this ordeal was done and over with sooner. He finally removed her top and skirt as well. She stood there in a classy lingerie set, trying to hide as much of herself with her hands - one on the crotch and the other one on the breasts.

Ayub: "She is a classy whore indeed."

Manoj: "I would pay anything to get her out of these bra and panties. How much do you think her rate is?"

Ayub: "I wonder for whom she wears these lovely lingerie set. I am sure she is a whore."

I could see it, on my monitor, that Manoj and Ayub were overdoing it. I sent them a sms - "Stop your cheap comments. It is time for cheap actions, not on Shyamali but on Ajay."

My sms confused both Manoj and Ayub. They were short of ideas on the new twist. I did not want anyone to touch the trophy wife. After all, it was my revenge and I should be the one having her first.

Ayub was the devious one and he got the perfect idea to go ahead.

Ayub: "Now that she has opened her dress, you too open everything you are wearing. By everything, I mean your underwear as well."

Manoj: "Darling, don't just stand their hiding your assets. Be the whore that you are and serve us food. If you hide your body for one instance even, I will open your bra and panties as well."

It took Shyamali many minutes to gather herself and do what Manoj had just asked. She just served them the food. Manoj and Ayub loved it much seeing her in her undergarments. Their excitement was quite visually obvious, their tent poles.

Ayub: "We will not touch you if you follow what we tell you. You can count on our word for that."

Shyamali was much relieved to hear that.

Ayub: "Bring a chilled beer bottle from the refrigerator, open it."

She did as asked.

Manoj: "Now put it on our lips and make us drink it. The sheer idea that you will do so makes me so very excited. Do it, fast."

Shyamali was experiencing the oddest moments of her life. She had done this once with Ajay and there was so much love in that moment. Today she felt nothing, totally numb. Her body, her body smells, her curves, her cleavage were totally exposed in front of these two strangers. They were enjoying it like wolves. She just hoped and wished that they kept their promise of not touching her body.

Ayub: "I wish to drink as well from your hands."

Shyamali had never felt so humiliated in her life. She really felt as if she was a cheap whore serving her clients.

Ajay in the mean time had opened all his clothes and was watching all this happening. He just stood their covering his penis with his hands.

Manoj: "It seems he is a shorty."

Ayub just laughed and they both insulted him all they could as they drank beer from Shyamali's hand.

Ayub: "She smells so nice. I wonder how she tastes."

Manoj: "Not an issue, you will also come to know how she tastes."

Shyamali shuddered hearing this.

Shyamali: "Sir, but you promised me that you will not touch me, force me. Sir, please I beg you."

Manoj: "We will keep our words. We will not touch you."

Ayub: "Then how will you taste her genius?"

Manoj: "Take a big gulp of beer from this bottle and transfer all of it into my mouth. I will not touch your lips but yours can always touch mine."

They both started to laugh, exchanging high fives and all. I was not able to hear what was happening but I was able to see everything. I could sense it from their action that something odd was happening. They had started to rub themselves more as Shyamali took a gulp from the bottle. Making her drink was fine with me but when she started to get close to their mouth - I gave them a ring. I clearly conveyed to them that no one touches her at all.

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers
12