Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 01

Story Info
A vanilla white teacher is reintroduced to the world of Black.
4.1k words
4.29
55k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
240 Followers

Goddess and Miss Jasmine Take Control - Part 01

Lily Sawyer seemed like your typical suburban wife. 42 years old and happily married she seemed like the stereotypical wife. Anyone looking at her would assume her sex life would consist of nothing more than Missionary sex with her husband once a week and the occasional affair with her shower head. And they'd be right to assume that. Lily Sawyer was like that. About as vanilla as they come. A white bread woman in a white bread world.

Lily had been an English teacher since graduating college and just a few years ago she'd been hired at a very prestigious private school. She was well paid (for a teacher), well respected, and had a very comfortable life overall.

But recently she's started having problems with one of her classes. Really it wasn't the whole class, just one problem student bringing the whole class down and causing chaos. Frankly Lily, or Mrs. Sawyer as her students called her, was quickly losing control over the class and with it the respect she'd worked so hard to build up. She really needed to find a way to bring her student, Jasmine, into line but she wasn't exactly sure how. She wasn't a typical student after all.

For one thing Jasmine was black. Lily would never admit it aloud and even in her own mind she felt bad for thinking it but Jasmine was black and that made her different. Dangerous. She might have felt differently if Jasmine had made an effort to suppress her baser instincts but the girl simply refused to integrate. The school was almost entirely white and even the few black girls acted white. It was the only way they could be accepted. Sure a few of them would act out in the beginning but they all quickly realized they'd be ostracized if they didn't start behaving like proper young ladies. In other words, if they didn't start acting white.

But Jasmine was different. She embraced her darkness and for some odd reason the other girls didn't hate her for it. In fact she was one of the most popular girls in school. In fact the exact opposite was happening. Instead of the white girls being a good influence on her she was corrupting some of them into being delinquents just like her. Jasmine seems to follow the idea that she's a strong independent black woman who shouldn't change for anyone and Lily had no idea how to deal with it.

Lily had only met one other black girl in her life that seemed so hell bent on staying black rather then become more civilized...her old college roommate.

More than two decades earlier, Lily had entered college eager to learn and broaden her horizons. She already had her life planned out and she just needed to get through school and bide her time until it all fell into place. She was going to be a teacher. While in college she was going to find a rich, handsome, amazing man and she was going to marry him. He'd have a job making money and she'd be a teacher not for the money or any real passion but simply to avoid being a housewife like her mother.

She'd only had very rare encounters with people of color up to that point so she was very surprised when she walked into her assigned dorm room and found out she was supposed to live with a black girl. Lily was pretty intimidated as the girl was taller and clearly much stronger than she was. She also came to find out that her roommate, Sasha, was smarter, more popular, and just overall better than Lily was at just about everything.

For the first week or so of college Lily had looked up to Sasha as a model of a strong woman and was eager to prove herself a strong woman as well and step out of her roommate's shadow. One night about a week in to the semester Lily decided to tell her roommate that. She thought that Sasha would be flattered to hear that she looked up to her so much.

Instead though Sasha just smirked. Lily and Sasha's whole relationship changed that night as Sasha proved just how inferior Lily was. Sasha beat the crap out of her and left her a sobbing bruised heap on the floor. When she was done with that Sasha had pulled out a large strap-on dildo and proceeded to take Lily's virginity. She'd been saving herself for marriage.

Lily sobbed herself to sleep that night still on the floor. The next morning Lily walked to the campus security to report the rape but when she got there she chickened out. She knew they'd make her tell the whole story and she didn't think she could do that. Instead she walked to the housing department so ask for a new room but they asked for an explanation. Too scared to admit the truth Lily just told them that she and Sasha didn't get along. The housing department politely told her that there was nothing they could do and that she should just work things out with her roommate. After all they were all supposed to be adults now so she should learn to settle her own problems.

Defeated, Lily wasn't sure where else to turn. She thought about going to the police but knew that she'd face the same problem of not being able to tell them the truth. With nowhere else to turn, Lily returned to her room hoping to take a nap as she hadn't slept much the previous night for obvious reasons.

When she got back to her room though Sasha was waiting for her. Sasha explained in cold, blunt terms how their arrangement would work from then on. Sasha was in charge and Lily would do whatever she said. Lily would be responsible for all the cooking and cleaning and she would treat Sasha like the Queen she was. Lily was to refer to her as Miss Jacobs and Sasha would call Lily whatever the hell she wanted.

Lily tried to object but when she did Sasha just laughed and asked if she really thought she had a choice in the matter. From then on Lily was essentially her roommate's slave. She tried to fight back at first, refused to do the things Miss Jacobs told her but every time she did Miss Jacobs would just give a disappointed sigh and proceed to punish Lily in some way. Normally that was a simple but severe spanking but she sometimes got more creative with her punishment.

Soon Lily fell in line and became an obedient slave just like her roommate wanted. She just couldn't take the punishments anymore so even though she hated it, Lily would do whatever Miss Jacobs told her to. Even horrid disgusting things that Lily could never imagine herself doing like worshiping her Black Mistress' feet.

By the end of her first semester Lily was kept naked anytime she was in the dorm room even with other people over. Miss Jacobs liked to share her slave with her friends and soon Lily was servicing the pussies and assholes of dozens of Black women and sucking off Black men. Miss Jacobs only loaned her out to one white woman in her whole college career and that was to a teacher to get Miss Jacobs an A in the class.

Lily thought about running away every day. But she had nowhere to go other than back home and she knew her parents would resent her for being a college dropout. She thought about transferring but unfortunately serving Miss Jacobs didn't leave her much time to study and her grades had suffered too much to transfer. In fact she barely stayed above failing out.

For 4 years Lily served Miss Jacobs and every single day of it she hated herself for being so weak. She wanted to go to the cops but she couldn't bring herself to admit how far she had sunk to being a slave for most of the Black population of the school.

Finally in their last year of college Miss Jacobs agreed to release her; if she could raise $20,000 Miss Jacobs would allow Lily to buy her freedom. Having only one way of earning money though, Lily had to degrade and debase herself like never before to raise the money to free herself often just a few dollars at a time. Toward the end Lily was offering to pleasure just about anyone for even a couple of dollar.

It wasn't until her finals week in her last semester of college that Lily finally raised the money and was allowed to buy her freedom. She skipped her last final and didn't even go to graduation she was so happy being free that she went home to avoid any chance of Miss Jacobs forcing her back into slavery.

Lily spent the last 20 years trying to forget about the nightmare than was her college experience. She eventually started seeing a therapist and after a few years managed to move on with her life. Eventually she even achieved her life goals. She married a wonderful man and had a fantastic career explaining the intricacies of Shakespearian poetry to teenagers. She never told her husband about her college days. He knew something horrific had happened but was too polite to probe deeper.

While some people would look at her with pity for her purely vanilla love life Lily loved every second of it. She would never dream of introducing kink into her love life again as she knew it would bring back painful memories. She and her husband enjoyed Missionary sex every Friday night and she had the occasional affair with her shower head and she was perfectly content with that.

But in the darkest corners of her mind, in a place she was even scared to venture, she had to admit that sometimes when she was playing with her shower head her mind would wander from the plot of whatever erotic novel she had read recently and she would picture Miss Jacobs face. Whenever it happened Lily would instantly get snapped back to reality and she came to dread those random intrusive thoughts.

Time had been kind to Lily. Even at the age of 42 she still got her share of second looks and backward glances. Sure she would admit she wasn't nearly as hot as she'd been in her youth but then again who could expect her to be. Over the years her double D cup chest had begun to sag and her rear end had expanded and her once athletic core had become soft. Bust she knew she was still attractive as evidenced by the attention she sometimes got from her male students. Lily got a secret thrill from occasionally showing off for them. She thought of it as a reward actually. If a class did exceptionally well on a test for instance she may go into class the next day wearing something low cut enough for her students to get a good look at her cleavage.

But of course that was as far as it went. She'd never even consider doing anything physical with a student and she'd even cut short the few clumsy attempts at flirting she'd experienced.

The years since college had eventually allowed Lily to whitewash her life back to what it had been before she met Miss Jacobs. She lived in an all-white neighborhood, taught at a predominantly white school and she generally avoided Black people whenever she could. But now once again she found herself in the position where she had to try to stand up to a powerful Black woman and she was afraid.

She'd tried to stand up to Jasmine earlier in the year. She'd tried correcting her in class and even raising her voice but Jasmine always ignored her or brushed her off with a casual smirk. She'd thought about giving her detention but the thought of being alone in a room with Jasmine after school in detention scared her so much she tore up the detention slip she'd started to write. She wasn't even really sure why she was so scared. Surely an 18 year old high school girl wouldn't try to hurt her or anything like that, would she?

Finally though Lily thought she had the perfect plan for getting Jasmine to fall in line. She called Jasmine's parents to set up a parent-teacher conference. Jasmine's dad answered the phone and explained that unfortunately he would be out of town for the next week but that his wife would be happy to meet with her on Friday after work.

Lily thought it was the perfect solution. After all she was sure Mr. and Mrs. Jones would be perfectly reasonable. She knew Jasmine was well off financially so she figured her parents would have at least some refinement. Surely they would disciple their daughter once she explained to them how their daughter behaved in class. And as an added bonus with the Jones' disciplining Jasmine Lily wouldn't have to. She'd be killing 2 birds with one stone by getting Jasmine to behave and not having to do the work to do it.

So that's where Lily Sawyer found herself one Friday evening, in her classroom grading papers and finding ways to entertain herself as she waited for Mrs. Jones to arrive at 6:30PM. She'd planned out a winning strategy that she was sure would work. First she'd meet with Jasmine and her mother at the same time but then she'd kick Jasmine out of the room as a show of domination and to establish that she's in charge. Once Jasmine was gone Lily would explain to Mrs. Jones exactly how her daughter behaved in class. Then she'd call Jasmine back in so she could watch Mrs. Jones yell at her. She figured after getting yelled at by her mother in front of her teacher Jasmine would be too cowed to misbehave in class or even meet Lily's eye.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Lily looked up to see Jasmine saunter into the room and took a seat in front of her desk. She had knocked but she hadn't bothered to wait for perMission before entering. Just one more rude thing to add to the laundry list of complaints Lily had against her.

"My mom'll be here in a minute Mrs. Sawyer," Jasmine said as she gave her teacher a wink.

Lily was unsettled by that even more than if Jasmine had come in yelling and screaming. How could she be acting so casual about this? Didn't she know she was in big trouble? But wait...what if she was acting so casual because she knew she wouldn't be in trouble? What if her mother was one of those weak willed parents who never had the guts to disciple their children and let them do whatever they want? Or worse; what if she was the kind of parent who would take her daughter's word over that of her teacher's?

As she thought all this Lily realized Jasmine was staring at her but she was so uneasy by this new line of thought that she quickly broke eye contact with her student and looked at the floor in front of her desk. She tried focusing on the papers in front of her but her mind was wandering and she wasn't really paying any attention to what was on the paper.

Inexplicitly Lily suddenly found herself staring at Jasmine's long smooth legs. Her eyes slowly moved from Jasmine's sandal clad feet up her calves and thighs until they finally came to rest on the hem of Jasmine's short skirt. Lily found herself mesmerized by the sight and couldn't help but wonder what Jasmine was wearing underneath it. Just as Lily started to think of a way she could innocently sneak a peek up Jasmine's skirt to settle her idle curiosity there was another knock on her door. That snapped Lily out of her reverie and she quickly looked up to see who was there.

She froze in horror at who was standing in her doorway smirking at her. It had been more than 20 years since they last saw each other but Lily recognized her old roommate instantly. Judging from the smirk on her face, she recognized Lily as well.

"Why hello Lily. I hear you've been having problems with my daughter..." She began as she strode into the room.

Lily is too horrified to speak as her greatest nightmare strode smiling back into her life.

"What's wrong white girl? Cat got your tongue?" she laughed

"I...I...uh...I...I mean...hi Miss Jacobs..." Lily stammered remembering what would happen in her college days when she failed to greet her roommate properly.

SMACK

Sasha backhanded Lily across the face so hard that she fell out of her chair into a heap on the floor. Lily felt a small cut on her cheek where Sasha's diamond ring had hit her.

Lily was vaguely aware of Jasmine laughing uncontrollably in the room but her whole mind was focused on Jasmine's mother. Sasha likewise seemed to be ignoring her daughter for the moment as she grinned hungrily down at her former slave.

"It's Mrs. Jones now twatlicker. Although...that might sound a bit weird coming from your mouth after all those years. Goddess will do for now. Don't forget it white girl."

"I...yes Goddess," Lily squeaked from the floor her voice several octaves higher than normal from fear.

"Good," She said as she took the seat Lily had just vacated and kicked off her heels, "Now come massage my feet as you tell me what my precious baby girl has been doing in your class." Lily had always hated feet ever since the first time this woman had first made her worship them but she feared her old roommate's punishments more than she hated her feet.

Lily hurried over and knelt at Goddess' feet and began massaging them and furiously racking her brain for what to say. She had a whole list of things she'd planned on telling Jasmine's mother just minutes before but now she knew better than to say them. Anything she said against Jasmine would surely result in severe punishment from her mother.

"She's been...she's...I mean to say that your daughter has been..." She tried to come up with something flattering to say about Jasmine but she resented the girl so much she couldn't think of anything. The fact that she was once again kneeling at the feet of the woman who'd made her college days a living Hell wasn't helping her think any clearer.

"She's been a perfect young lady, right? A model student? An inspiration to her classmates? And you're just too weak and stupid to know how to handle her which is why you reached out to my husband to try to get us to handle her? Is that about right twatlicker?" Goddess mocked the kneeling teacher.

Lily dropped her eyes to the floor and continued massaging her feet, "Yes Goddess," she said in a small voice almost too quiet to hear.

"And now you want to apologize to me for making me come all the way down here for no good reason, right?"

"Yes Goddess" Lily said lowering her head and resigning herself to the inevitable. She knew full well how Goddess expected her to apologize.

She lowered her head to Goddess' feet and began kissing them all over. Once she had kissed very square inch of both of Goddess' feet she went on, "And now you want to apologize to Jasmine for giving her such a hard time in class, right?"

Giving her a hard time, Lily thought, she's the one who's been making my life Hell. But instead she simply bowed her head and whispered "Yes Goddess."

Lily started to get up to move around her desk to get to Jasmine but Goddess held her down. With an evil glint in her eye she said, "Crawl."

Defeated, Lily crawled on her hands and knees around her desk and knelt at her student's feet and began removing her sandal. Then she bowed her head and began kissing Jasmine's feet all over just as she had her mother. Jasmine just giggled as she watched her teacher degrade herself like that.

Once Lily was done kissing her student's feet, Goddess again spoke up, "Well Jasmine? Do you think she's sincere or do you think she needs to do a bit more to make amends for being such an arrogant bitch to you?"

Giggling, Jasmine responded "This bitch still needs to pay momma."

"I thought you'd say that," Goddess laughed. "Stand up and take off your panties bitch."

Lily slowly got to her feet terrified of what was coming next but knowing it'd be worse if she tried to fight back. Blushing deeply she reached up her skirt and slowly lowered her underwear to the floor. It wasn't until she felt how wet they were with her fingers that Lily realized how turned on she was. They were soaked with her juices.

Smirking, Jasmine said, "Now get over my lap you fat white bitch."

Humiliated beyond words Lily slowly lowered herself over her student's lap. Jasmine casually flipped up her teacher's skirt exposing her pale, ample behind.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jasmine started raining down slaps on her poor teacher's exposed ass quickly turning it red. Lily couldn't help it. She started screaming not caring who would hear and come running to see her in this situation. All semblance of dignity gone, Lily began begging, "OUCH! Please stop! Please Jasmine! Please I'll do anything!"

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
240 Followers
12