Goddess' Good Girl for the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she pulled the cock out of my mouth and wasted not a second climbing up and mounting her now literally dripping wet pussy on my face, straddling my head and squeezing it tight between her thighs. I could feel her swollen clit against the tip of my nose as she began to grind her entrance on my mouth. I eagerly drove my tongue inside of her, feeling her tight walls convulse around it while the weight of her whole body smothered my face. Instinctively I began to twirl my tongue inside of her to match the rolling movements of her hips as they crushed my head into the pillow. Fuck, this was perfect. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. My Goddess was moaning loudly now as she used my face like her toy, riding it with reckless abandon. I forced my tongue up through the nonexistent space between her clit and my upper lip to stimulate it and it sent her into a frenzy. She began to move more violently now. Her pussy had soaked my face and I became a slide for her. She was rolling her hips straight forward and back, with her head tilted back and her hands white-knuckling the headboard. Her motions grew until she was sliding on my soaking wet face from my forehead to my chin with all her weight, squishing her clit in between us with each stroke and I couldn't get enough of it (not that I had a choice).

I heard her moans growing louder and she moved faster and faster, and I knew she was going to cum. My jaw and tongue were past the point of exhaustion but I knew I couldn't stop now so I stiffened my tongue right up into her motions and she screamed "Ohh FUCKKKKK!!" as she made five hard thrusts that nearly ripped my head off while her pussy squirted all over me in an orgasmic eruption.

She sat on top of me panting for a minute or two, head hanging, hands on the headboard being the only things keeping her from collapsing as she stared down into my eyes. My makeup was smeared everywhere by her juices, my tears and the gag spit. I must've looked like a filthy hooker after a gangbang. I thought that would be it, but Goddess Nida had other plans. She laid down with her back on my chest and threw her legs up in the air, then shimmied until her asshole was right on my mouth. Then I felt her feeling around on the bed until she had grabbed what she was looking for. I was staring straight up with my lips pressed against her tight anus when all of a sudden the huge dildo was hovering over my face.

"That was amazing, sissy. You're so good at that. But now I want the deep pleasure that only a huge cock, a real man's cock, can give me , and you've earned a front row seat to watch and learn, sweetheart. Now eat my shithole while this big cock stretches me the way I need!" Fuck, her words were like daggers in what was left of my masculinity, but I never knew how much I'd enjoy feeling it die. I began to lick her second hole while she massaged the superior dick between her well-lubricated lips, up and down, allowing me to watch how widely it parted them with each stroke over her wet clit. After a few long strokes that really exemplified the range of motion such a long, thick cock could provide she pressed the head into herself and I dug deeply with my tongue. Slowly the moistened shaft snaked its way into her deepest parts until the balls were impressively pressed against her right atop my nose. She moaned in a combination of ecstasy and pain I had never been able to make her do and I knew this is what she needed.

After she had been opened up, she effortlessly started slamming it into her from tip to base repeatedly, building force with her rhythm.

"Oh fuck me with your huge cock, baby. Fuck me good, you stud!" Who was she imagining? "Fuck baby, I love you!!" Was she talking to me or this imaginary stud? My mind was racing but I couldn't stop eating her ass and staring into her stretched cunt as it swallowed that alpha-sized cock. With each thrust she moaned louder and louder.

"Are you ready to see how a huge cock can make me cum, sissy?" She asked in a devilish tone that sent a pang of humiliation through my body, but I did.

"Yes please, Goddess," I mumbled while being smothered by the dirty hole I had been designated to as she pounded away at her flowery, silky pussy. Just then she erupted in a G-spot orgasm that made her whole body quake as she yelped in an uncontrollable fit of deep-bodied pleasure, driving and holding the toy in as far as she could until her muscles finally relaxed and she collapsed on top of me, letting the soaked dildo slip out and rest on my face while she caught her breath. I laid there quietly trying to process what had just happened, smelling her all over the huge, rubber dick. My own cock hadn't relaxed for the last couple of hours and now it was practically ready to burst through the skin.

Minutes later, my Goddess rolled up and sat on top of me. A look of love had returned to her eyes as she leaned forward and kissed me on my messy lips. She looked so beautiful and I must've looked ridiculous, but here she was kissing me in this moment of exploration.

"You've been such a good girl," she said with a smile. "Did you like watching me get stretched like that?"

"Yes very much so, Goddess. Thank you for letting me watch." I eagerly replied.

"You deserve a treat after that. I think its time for you clitty to have some fun." And with that she slid her ass down my body to my cock. She reached between her legs and squeezed my throbbing member hard through my panties.

"Mmm. You really did enjoy that. Look at how hard your dicklet is, Sonia."

Sonia? What was that? She must've seen the look of confusion on my face because she responded, "That's your new girls' name. It just came to me so naturally just then, Sonia. I hope you like it." I loved it. As she told me this she was slipping my dicklet out of my panties and before I knew it was inside her. Usually I would feel her body resist initially but this time I plunged right in.

"Mmm you like feeling how much that bigger cock stretched me, Sonia? Does that turn you on?" She asked as she began to bounce.

"Oh yesss, Goddess!"

"Face it, you can't fill me like that big cock did, sissy. Maybe we should just lock you up forever and let your pussy be your new pleasure zone. You've never made me feel the way that alpha cock did." With that challenge I began to desperately attempt to prove the worth of my dicklet. I needed my Goddess to feel that it was worth her attention or risk never entering her again now that she had other options. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and all 7 inches were buried deep within her. Her juices were splashing around inside of her, making wet erotic sounds that drove us both wild. Goddess Nida was grinding her pelvic against mine, so I tightened up my core and without the use of my hands, did my best to grind her into my lap harder and harder, rolling my hips in perfect unison with her's, pushing as deep as I could with every thrust. My Goddess was dripping sweat as she rode me. She pulled her hands off the headboard and put one on my chest while she proceeded to shove the other hand in my mouth, sending her four fingers down my throat and fucking my mouth with them.

"I love those fucking tears. Oink for me, sissy!" I began squealing like a pig around her hand as I worked my hips ferociously into hers. She moaned with satisfaction as I oinked and snorted loudly.

Just then I saw a wave of pleasure come over her face. Her eyebrows shifted from those of a lioness to those of a kitten. She was on the verge of coming again all over my cock, and in that moment her body was out of her control for the first time all night. She pulled her hand out of my mouth and placed it alongside the other on my chest for leverage to push back into me. I met her movements with all my strength, pressing her clit between us as the head of my veiny, throbbing shaft slid back and forth over her G-spot.

"Oooooohh Yes! Fuck, I'm coming!" She screamed. It was as if not only my mind, but my whole body heard those words and they were the permission I needed to give into my pleasure as well. I felt an orgasmic surge begin deep in my ass when I drove my hips up and clenched the huge plug and I knew I was on the edge as well.

"Oh Goddess, me too! May I please cum?" I knew to always ask. In her throws of pleasure she nodded in approval.

"Cum with me, Sonia! Now! Ohh!" She moaned as her legs began to quiver and shake, her face and chest turned red and the veins in her neck burst into sight as she clenched through an Earth shattering orgasm that summoned all the seed I had inside me to ride that orgasmic surge all the way from my deepest parts, between my legs, up my length and out the tip of my pulsating dick in long, hot, thick ropes of milky white cum that splashed against her cervix and filled her as she continued to ride through her orgasm without breaking rhythm. The euphoric surge spread like pins and needles over my entire body that would last for an hour afterwards.

My Goddess collapsed on me, both of us drenched in sweat as we lay there chest to chest, panting for air. After a few minutes in silence, my Goddess lifted her head and looked me in the eye lovingly. She looked perfect, glowing like an angel right there before me. I must have looked like an absolute mess, but her eyes said she was seeing straight through the makeup and into my soul. I was flooded with emotion in this moment of connection. This woman was the love of my life. She softly spoke.

"You were so good for me tonight, baby. Thank you for sharing this secret with me. This is just the beginning of the fun," she paused, "for all of us."

My heart skipped a beat. All of us?...

"I love you, Sonia." She said as she laid her head back on my chest.

"I love you, Goddess." And she drifted off to sleep. I laid there, still plugged and tied up, wearing a Jackson Pollock of makeup and sex juices on my face, feeling totally complete. But I couldn't help but wonder what was to come.

12