Goddess Mina

Story Info
Foot Fetish.
2.3k words
4.44
18k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been searching for years, literally years to find someone like her. I traveled all over the country as a younger man and have met hundreds of woman. She is solely unique in every single way. I have had a foot fetish my entire life. As a matter of fact I cannot remember a time when I did not. I have spent my entire adult life looking for a woman to help me understand this affliction. I have been unsuccessful in spectacular fashion.

I saw her profile on a Fetish/DS meeting site. Her photo stopped me cold. She was exquisite, absolutely beautiful. What really struck me about her profile was that she demanded that if someone was to contact her that they use sentences and proper English. She was intelligent and beautiful and her body could be the motive for crime. As I looked at her profile I was praying that she posted pictures of her feet. I had to know if they were as beautiful as she was. I was not disappointed. As a matter of fact I was rewarded with profoundly beautiful feet. They were pale, perfect in size and without a blemish. Her toes were short and descended in size just the way I liked them. Her toenails were colored a dark red and I could not take my eyes off of them. I was transfixed as I looked at them. Time stopped and I knew right then and there I had to meet her. I had to have them

As my luck would have it she accepted my request to connect. I was elated to know I had made muster and that my English and intellect were satisfactory to her. I was proud of it. I was on a business trip in the Southern part of our country and I looked at her photos many times. I hesitated to reach out to her. I thought she was perfect and from what I could gather from her writings and posts that she knew exactly what I needed. But would she be that perfect? Could she be the one I have been looking for all these years? It was impossible; there was no way that I had found the woman I have been searching for.

I sent a quick hello message and requested to possibly meet for a session. What I received in return made my heart sing. She was engaging ,whip smart and lovely in every way. She was playful but firm and challenged me immediately. I was taken with her, there was no denying it. I was hooked....I had to meet her. Goddess Mina and I corresponded quite a bit while I was on my assignment and she helped me get through the minutia of the days by giving me something to look forward to. I returned home to my life a few weeks later and was now in the same city with my Goddess. We continued to write back and forth it was terrific to have this woman honor me with her words. I wanted her so badly. My schedule is hectic at best with kids, family and work that I barley have a minuet to myself. We tried to come up with a day but it looked like it would be a few weeks till I would see her. The anticipation was torturous. I was sure to get another assignment that would pull me away again. Just as I was about to give up I checked my email in desperation ... I saw the words "it is time to make this happen, come to me" I have never been so happy.

I made arrangements with her to meet the following day. I could barely keep a thought in my head. She was all I could think about. I was gifted her address and instruction on how to prepare for our meeting. I was given implicit instruction to be timely and well groomed. The drive to her lair was quick but I felt like I was driving forever. I was in a fog and numb. I was in fear that I was going to be let down. This woman that I held in such high regard and had made this amazing connection to couldn't possibly be the one I have been craving all these years. I didn't want to burst that bubble. She was perfect and if I go there and she is not, it would have been truly devastating to me. My hopes would have been dashed. I will say that I have been to a few S&M bars in my day. I never approached anyone. I was watching to see if I could find what I was looking for. Each time I left these places I was more horrified that I would never find this person. The Dommes were not attractive and wore "stereotypical" Domme garb. I am not sure that any of these women even understood the psychological part of the art they presumed to know. There was no seduction. There were no power transfers; it was fake people beating the hell out of each other for money. There were a few houses of domination in the city that had good reputations. I had a contact or two that went and were satisfied in the service they received but it wasn't great it wasn't a game changer. It was expensive and it just didn't seem to fit what I wanted. All of this discouraged me to the point that I gave up for years. I just lived my life and put aside this quest. I needed it so desperately but was jaded by what I was seeing. Foot porn is lovely and it helped sometimes, occasionally I would find a pair of feet or a story written by someone like me that made me happy. As with most things in life I knew it would not satisfy me for long.

I pulled up on a very busy street and found a spot right away. In NYC that is a miracle and I took it as a great omen. I was instructed to ring her bell at an exact time. I had arrived a few minutes early and the anticipation was eating me alive. I looked at my watch every 30 seconds till the five minutes I had to wait dispensed. I rang her bell and was buzzed in. I walked up the 3 flights like I was walking in quicksand. I was so nervous and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I got to the door and rang the buzzer. There was no turning back now. I was about to meet my Goddess, My life will never be the same.

The door was opened and I was directed in. I finally gazed upon her and she was breath taking. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be standing in front of this vision. I fell in love right then and there. I knew this woman would have my devotion forever and she didn't even speak a word yet. Her blonde hair was pulled back over her perfectly made up face. Her body was athletic and lithe and I was in awe of her. She had gotten back from a walk to "season her soles" for my session and she was dressed in sportswear and socks. A true dome could be wearing a pants suit and track shoes and command your respect. Patent leather boots and a corset are wonderful but not completely necessary. For some that visual is what works, I would have followed her into a fire dressed just as she was. She knew exactly what to wear and what to say. I was speechless and flush my face was on fire. I was told to remove my shoes and follow her. She moved with a regal swagger. Her movement was graceful and I adored her stride. She sat on the sofa and I was instructed to go to the kitchen and pour her a glass of water from a pitcher she left on the counter for me. I did as I was instructed.

I came back to the living room and she was now seated on her sofa. Her apartment was decorated beautifully and it was very comfy. I was instructed to place the glass of water on her table and to kneel before her. She presented me her socked feet and I was told to remove them. I did so in a delicate fashion, I was unwrapping a present I have wanted for 25 years. There they were in all of their naked glory the most beautiful set of feet I have ever laid eyes on were now in my hands. NIRVANA at last!

I was told to lie on my belly and she rested her feet on my back she began to go through some email and texts as I lay there. She moved around a bit and replaced her feet on my back several times. I was told to get on all fours and she used me as an ottoman while she glanced through paper work she had there. She put her blessed feet back on my and it was electric. My heart was beating out of my chest, I was trembling. Goddess requested that I stay in that position, she would return shortly. When she came back in I was told to lay on my back and slide further down the floor so I could be of more use to her. I was stunned when my eyes fell on her again. Her tousled hair was now down framing her beautiful face. She was dressed in scarves and panties revealing a well-toned and structured form. Her body art masterpieces were now on full display. The art was outstanding and well placed, she was a true goddess in every way. I was now going to worship her feet and I don't think I had ever been so satisfied in my life. She put her feet up on my chest and I closed my eyes. I could barely breathe. I don't know why my eyes were shut so tight, maybe I didn't want the dream to end. She placed her blessed soles upon my face and pressed down. I almost passed out. I was vibrating like a tuning fork. This was it, I am finally where I belong.....I'm home.

I was told to open my eyes; I did and was treated with the most knowing glance I had ever received. She gazed at me from between her legs and smiled. Goddess knew it, She knew I had found my true place, she knew this is where I belonged always. This connection was made in a blink of an eye. It will be something I carry with me the rest of my life. I feel as if I served her in a former life and we were now reunited. It was sublime.

Goddess put me through my paces and had me kiss and lick every inch of her beautiful feet. She rested them on my face while she went about her business I was there for her enjoyment and to warm her winter toes with my warm face and mouth. She expertly moved my body around just using her feet and my body responded with each command. Her arches are high from years of ballet and they were the perfect place for my lips. Ballet usually destroys feet but in the case of my goddess the dance was not cruel it helped shape her impossibly high arches. The balls of her feet were meaty and I loved them covering my eye sockets and mouth. Her heels were rounded and beautiful. Her toes engulfed my nose and were like ten little thieves stealing my heart forever. The hour I was there felt like minutes to me. I could have spent the rest of my life right there, laying there under her feet till I expired.

I was instructed to follow her to the lavatory and I was instructed to bathe her feet. I did so reverently and lovingly as if it were the most important job I would ever have. If this was my job for the next 50 years I would make sure I lived that long to do it. I was in directed to grab a jar of coconut oil and follow her back to the living room. I followed behind her. The artwork on her back was quite large but beautiful, She moved like a dancer she was gliding to my plodding.

My goddess returned to her place on the sofa and I was instructed to kneel before her. I belonged here doing just this I thought. Her face was just so beautiful and her voice was so calm she had a royal way about her. She expected this treatment and I was more than willing to do this. She extended her feet to me and I gave her a 15 minute foot massage that would be fit for a goddess. I put all the training I had learned at a stint in massage therapy school. I worked on her feet sweating wildly as she said she preferred a strong hand.

She looked at me as I was performing this service. She looked inside of me and through me and back out again. She saw my soul, she saw me.

I was instructed to lay her feet on the folded towel that I had used to dry her feet after I bathed them. I was told to bow and kiss her feet repeatedly. I will never be the same I thought as my lips made contact with her insteps. I thanked her many times as I was leaving. I could have said thank you 1000 times and it would never convey what our time together meant to me. It was life changing and although I plan on seeing her as often as possible, if I never see her again I will carry her with me for the rest of my life and beyond.

Bless you Goddess Mina I am yours forever!