Goddess Mina: Reunited

Story Info
Devoted footslave seeks a reunion with his Goddess.
1.3k words
3.91
7.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been devastated. My banishment from my goddess has been torturous. I have been the walking dead. Writing about my separation from my goddess has helped me a bit. It was almost a form of therapy. I missed her terribly and I had been reaching out to her getting no response. I didn't want to give up. I made a terrible mistake and I took my relationship for granted. I paid the price for it. It was a separation and loss like none I have ever known. I was truly one hundred percent heart broken. I had no one to blame for it but myself the remorse was crushing me. I had all but given up hope. I contacted her every day and still did not receive a response. I was in my hotel room and my phone buzzed, the last person I expected to see a message from was Mina. I was thrilled beyond thrilled when I saw that my goddess reached out to me to give me an opportunity to explain myself. My heart soared and I was so happy I began to weep. My goddess gave me an opportunity to be heard. She had read the story I posted on Lit and was pleased with it. I took my time and gave her the most heartfelt apology I could. It was sincere and truthful and I poured my heart out to her. I love her I would have opened a vein for her if she wanted me to. She told me that she was considering seeing me. I was never so happy. I was told that she would think about it and let me know. I was so elated that I could barely contain myself.

I got the message that made me the happiest human on the planet the following morning. It read: I am toiling over the idea of seeing you...It could be possible. I was also treated to a message that stated that she missed my level of service and was tentatively excited to see me. I was so honored to see those words. We went back and forth for a few days and finally the date was set. I was so nervous. Would she scold me? Would she allow me to serve her well? I know she was being cautiously optimistic that we could pick up we left off. I was scared she would resent me and the session would be difficult. I had a ton of anxiety as I drove to her lair. I arrived at the appointed time but was told to delay. I waited in my car till I was given the go ahead to come to her. This was by far the most stressful wait I had known. I didn't know how I would be received. I climbed the stairs quickly and rang her buzzer. The seconds felt like hours. I was so frightened she wouldn't want me anymore. I would be sent away from her. The door opened and my heart stopped.

There she was, as beautiful as in my dreams. I was allowed to enter her lair. I greeted her with a hello and she told me to go to the living room and get on my hands and knees. She said she would be back in a sec. I was greeted to the view of her beautiful toes as she made her way around me. I stared directly at the floor I did not want to draw her ire. I was asked if I was sorry. I told her how sorry I was to have offended her and that I would do anything to prove it to her. She sat on the couch and used my back to rest her most beautiful feet. I was in agony all I wanted was to cover them in kisses and affection. I craved to be under them with every fiber of my being. I was told to lie on my back.

Goddess looked down at me and asked me if this is where I wanted to be. I replied yes, it is where I always want to be. She asked me if I would ever upset her again. I vowed to never let her down ever again. She smiled at me and it made me feel warm inside. I am in love with her, all the way in love with her. She sat back onto the couch and brought her feet to my face and covered my lips and eyes. I love the feeling of her feet on my face. They were warm and fit perfectly on my face. It feels as if my face was made for this sole purpose. I would stay there for eternity. I was breathing heavy and was on fire, my cock was hard as a rock and I was in heaven under her feet her gorgeous wonderful feet. I began to well up a bit. I thought I would never be in this nirvana again. Here I was under her soles in ecstasy. Goddess moved her feet around my face and pressed them hard into my face several times. I was asked to sit up and she had me suck her toes and heels. I was so happy. I did my best to please her. I sucked her toes as sexually as possible. I wanted to service her toes like they were her cock. I wanted to be her bitch and suck them well. I fear no judgement from her and allow some feelings and thoughts into my head I would never have let happen with anyone else. She makes me feel so helpless and I go to places in my head I would never go. She makes me....I have no choice.

After I was done servicing her perfect feet I was treated to some smother play. As I have written many times, my goddess has a beautiful breath taking ass. It weakens my knees. I was treated to face sitting with her ass in a pair of panties. Her bare ass was on my face and her beautiful pussy was rubbed on my face as well. I was awaiting the command to lick...it didn't come. I would lick her from front to back as often as she wanted and will be ready when and if that command comes. I dream of giving her an orgasm with my tongue. I would consider it an honor to service her pussy and ass. I dream of her asking me to orgasm for her and cleaning her feet of my mess. I dream of licking her from head to toe. I dream of serving her and whomever she wants. I fantasize of cooking dinner for her and a date and then being made to service them both and lay at their feet as they make love. I dream of cleaning her swollen pussy and sooth her after a good solid fucking. I dream of being her cuckold and servant, her foot slut, her property. We finished our session as we do every time. I wash and massage her feet. I gave her a fantastic massage and looked into her eyes as I did so. I apologized prophetically and promised my undying respect and admiration. I was treated to driving her to meet some friends after our session. I have never spent time with my goddess outside of a session. It was an amazing experience and I look forward to seeing her again. We are reunited and it feels so good...LOL

I want to be under her feet at all times I want to be her property I want to serve her in any way possible. I am hoping to see my goddess again soon. I am excited about the adventures await me. I am so ready for anything my goddess throws at me. I am her property and she can do with me what she will.