Goddess of the Freaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and tested Malcolm's cock. It was hard enough to fuck, but it had lost a little umph when we changed positions. Standing before him with my feet at the edge of the stage I bent at the waist with my legs straight to lower my face to his lap and suck him back to 100%. As I lapped my musky dew from his eager shaft I kept my stance wide so my soaked pussy and florid labia were on vivid display. I heard gasps, I heard murmurs, I heard someone exclaim. "holy fucking shit, wouldya look at that!"

I stood and turned to face the crowd again. Throwing a leg over Malcolm's lap I took his cock in hand and began rubbing it against my lust-enflamed pussy; slapping it against my engorged clit; sliding it along my damp slit; lining it up with the gates of my sex. Finally I sank down onto him with an enraptured sigh as I once again filled myself with his hefty, punishing meat.

I looked into the crowd and admired all the faces, wide eyed, slack jawed and watching with undivided attention as I rose and fell along the entire length of Malcolm's dusky, veiny shaft. My breasts bounced and swayed and shook off a light rain of sweat as my body moved and shook. I swirled my womanly hips, rattling his glans around inside me and banging on my g-spot again and again. I could feel Malcolm quaking beneath me with the effort of restraining his flood. I was pretty close too. Really close, actually.

Beneath me, down on the dance floor and out among the tables by the bar, I saw we were inspiring our fans in wild and wonderful ways. In the midst of the crowd a woman had removed her top and another woman was glazing her little tits in long, wet laps of her tongue. In the back, a girl was laying across one of the tables while one man stood between her legs thrusting into her and another stood by, watching and masturbating. At several places along the edge of the stage women were bent over, holding onto the platform while their men (or someone's men, who knew?) stood behind them to grind their pelvises against their asses or, in a couple of cases, flipped their skirts up to penetrate their pussies and pump them lustily. A couple of couples - one gay, one straight - were engaged in oral sex on stools by the bar and I saw a man and two women disappear into one of the toilets holding hands. And it was all due to Malcolm and I: god and goddess of desire and lust, visiting from Olympus to spark these mortals into public feats of beautiful depravity. And they loved us for it.

I had never been so fucking turned-on.

One of the couples fucking in the front row was directly in front of me and the girl caught my eye. She was a cute little thing: tiny with a blond pixie cut, big green eyes and a sleeve of tattooed vines running up her right arm. A big bald guy was taking her from behind as he openly ogled my cunt. As the pixie girl and I gazed into each other's eyes, I ran my palm down my abdomen and teased myself around my clit, not daring to touch it. She reached towards me and extended a finger; a single digit aimed right at my clit. As I completed a down stroke on Malcolm's cock the tip of her forefinger barely brushed my clit with the slightest of nudges. But that was enough. Suddenly I pitched forward with a wild shriek as every cell in my body cried out with a prolonged burst of blinding pleasure. Malcolm held tight to my hips as my pussy clenched and throbbed on his shaft until I heard him grunt and he began to pulse luridly beneath me, emptying his seed deep up inside me. I sagged back against him as his pelvis undulated under me and he milked himself dry inside my well-fucked pussy. I closed my eyes. Holy shit, I saw stars.

I don't know how long the applause had been going on when I finally regained my senses, but they were loud, very loud. We were a hit. They were all stomping and clapping; folks who could whistle loud were doing so. It reminded me of a rock concert crowd begging for an encore. I turned my head to look at Malcolm but the vacant, dopey look in his tired eyes told me he was done... at least for a little while.

Oh, but I wasn't.

I stood. It wasn't easy - my legs were very shaky - but I managed. Standing with my legs wide I pressed my fingers against my lower abdomen between my belly-button and my pubis as I squeezed with my vag. Reaching down between my legs I scooped up a heavy glop of pearly white jizz and showed it to the crowd before sticking it in my mouth and sucking my fingers clean. (Malcolm's cum tasted a little garlicky.) Hard to believe but the applause could have gotten any louder but they did. My fans adored me. And the feeling was mutual.

The MC was mounting the stage again, headed for the mic, but I raised a hand, signaling him to back off. Stepping before the microphone I grabbed hold and hung on the stand as I looked into the crowd though my wild, sweat drenched hair. I cocked a hip and smiled wantonly.

"All right..." I said in a shaky voice. "Which one of you freaky fuckers is next!?"

Thank you for reading. As always, comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

-fastandsloppy

12