Goddess of the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KierHardy
KierHardy
74 Followers

You look up at me. I look down at you. With a little pressure on the back of your head I encourage your face towards my impatient member. You don't need much encouragement.

You rub your face against it. Over you lips and cheeks, under your nose, enjoying the slightly musky odour. You use your almost impossibly soft fingers to stroke and play with me as you savour the unfamiliar sensation.

You begin by planting little kisses up and down the shaft, then onto the head. You notice that it is wet from my pre-cum. You don't know what it is, your sex education was nowhere near that detailed. You glance up at me, a little confused, but my look assures you that everything is as it should be. You continue. You part your lips slightly and give one big kiss directly to the tip. Your tongue protrudes a little to lick up the salty fluid.

Another glance upwards, seeking my approval. My face gives you all you need. You open up wider and take me into your mouth. Your lips form a seal around my shaft, just below the ridge. It feels huge in your mouth. You suck, bobbing your head just slightly. It is the shallowest of blowjobs, but you expertly use your tongue, curling it around and licking every millimetre of my cock head.

Expertly? Yes, expertly. Your god given talent is not limited to kissing it would seem. Despite the fact that you only have a relatively small amount of my dick in your mouth, this is still some of the best oral I have ever received. I relish it.

My hand on your head tells you I want it deeper. You take the hint without me even needing to push. Slowly but steadily you take me as far as you can go. It's not all the way, not deep throat, but it's getting there. I decide not to push you further. This is your first time, after all, and you're doing such a good job, I don't want to choke you or make it unpleasant for you in anyway. I wouldn't want to put you off.

It is a rare thing to find a girl so enthusiastic and desirous to please. It is a beautiful thing. So beautiful in fact, that I can already feel my orgasm building. I get closer with every motion of your head.

No, no, no, this won't do. I am not ready, I stop you. At first you seem a little distressed. You think maybe you did something wrong, that I wasn't enjoying it. Again my expression reassures you that this is not the case, nothing could be further from the truth. I lean in again and kiss you once more.

Our lips lock together and I lift you up. Instinctively, you wrap your arms and legs around me. I support your weight with my hands on your firm, little arse cheeks. One fits perfectly in each of my palms. I squeeze hard. You squeal and giggle. I stand there, holding you in a tight embrace. Our tongues exploring each others mouths.

I lay you down on the bed with your head on the pillow. I position myself half next to you, half on top of you. We kiss. We fumble. We pull. We tug. We search. We grope. We fondle. We caress. Some how we manage to end up completely naked. Our clothes scattered all over the bed and on the floor.

I begin to kiss my way down your body, starting with your neck. I even sink my teeth in a little. You gasp, shocked. I don't bite you too hard, just enough for you to feel it, just so you know. You know I could be vicious, if I wanted to be. I could do anything to you right now and you'd be powerless to stop me. I choose to be tender and you are grateful for it. You know I am holding back for your sake.

You breath in and out slowly and deeply as I gradually kiss lower and lower. Your shoulders, collar bones, chest and down to your breasts. The breasts you had been so careful to disguise ever since they began to grow. Breasts you were confident no man, save for your espoused, would ever see. Never did you dream of allowing another man so much as a glimpse of your cleavage, let alone to touch, put his lips upon and take your nipples into his mouth. The merest suggestion of such a thing would have horrified you, shocked you to your core, frightened you even. Not now though. You lie there, not moving, not flinching, hardly making a sound, apart from your breath.

Your breasts are not large, but they are ample. Full and ripe, like apples ready to be plucked. Your areolae are round and dark. Your nipples are well sized and pert. I suckle on them aggressively before making my way down to your tummy.

I don't leave your tits unattended though. I cup them in my hands, squeeze them and playfully pinch and twist your nipples as my head and lips get closer to your navel. Your skin has a very fine, ever so slight, dark peach fuzz growing in a V shape from your bust, all the way down your belly. As I pass over your belly button, I can't resist poking my tongue in and twirling, giving you a clue as to what is coming soon. It tickles and you laugh.

I venture on ever lower to your mons veneris. Unlike most girls your age, you are not shaven or waxed. I am pleased to find a triangular patch of black pubic hair, left to grow naturally. As I bury my face in it, I get my first, faint whiff or your natural, piquant scent. Before now it was a heady mix of Arabian perfume and luxurious scented creams. Finally, trapped in your body hair, I smell the pungent fragrance that is uniquely you. I breath you in as if trying to absorb your essence.

I plant kisses on your hips following the line down to where your thighs meet. More kisses gets you to part them and gives me the first sight of your labia. You are wet, very wet and they glisten with your juices. I gently stroke them apart with by fingers. Your wet vagina opens out in front of me and looks like an exotic orchid after the rain. Dark lips with a delicate pink interior. I linger for a moment, taking it in, trying to burn it onto my memory.

I draw back your clitoral hood and expose your perfect, little button. I lick my lips, ensure my tongue is well lubricated with saliva and go in for a firm lick. A soft and sudden gasp tells me you weren't expecting it. I smile to myself. You are sensitive, helping you to orgasm isn't going to be difficult at all. I know you are going to come hard.

I kiss your pussy. Tiny, gentle kisses to start with, my lips barely making contact. Then more, my whole lips pressed to your wetness. Then little flicks of my tongue accompany each smooch. You taste divine. My lips become coated with your sticky, ambrosial liquid.

My licks become longer. Licking slowly from your perineum, up on side, between your minora and majora and over your clitoris. Then again, up the other side, all the way to your clit. Once more, I lap my tongue right from your beautifully tight, puckered arsehole, right through the centre of your cunt and across your tingling nub. You can't help but let out a high pitched cry of pleasure.

I know I've got you now. I am going to make you cum. You grip the bed clothes tightly as I eat you in a frenzy. Licking and sucking as I have never done for any other woman. I forcefully keep your legs wide open as I work you up to your climax. Your eyes are wide and you bite down hard on your lip as you desperately, but vainly try to suppress your squeaks and squeals of sheer delight as the euphoria wells up inside you. Each sound spurs me on further.

I can feel your body starting to tense up. Your try to clamp your thighs together, but I am too strong for you and keep them separated. Your pelvis gyrates, grinding yourself into my face. Your moans get louder and more desperate.

Your can't hold back any more. You no longer even try to control your vocalisations. You cum with a scream as your orgasm explodes through your body. The head rush is intense, you nearly faint, but I don't stop. My mouth is clamped over your clit, fiercely sucking and tonguing hard. You push at my head.

"Enough...Enough!" you whisper in horse tones.

I release my grip and watch you gently quivering on the bed, naked, exposed, your eyes closed, trying to catch your breath.

"Oh my god...Oh my god," you mutter quietly, to nobody in particular.

You are mine now, I have you.

I position myself between your legs, spreading your thighs with my knees, you offer no resistance. I kiss your forehead, your cheek, our lips meet, your eyes stay closed, we kiss.

My rigid cock brushes against your pussy. Instinctively you reach down, take me in hand. You guide me into you. With one long, strong thrust of my hips, I stretch you, your cunt envelopes me. I am inside you all the way. We are one.

It is quite painful for you, I can tell. You whimper and squeeze your eyes tight shut, holding back a cry. You clasp onto me with all your strength, even digging your nails into my flesh. I keep perfectly still for you, allowing you to regain your composure and enjoying, no revelling in the feeling of being inside of your hot, virgin quim, which grasps me like a vice.

Eventually you start to relax and I start to move. You have a pained, worried look. You think I'm going to hurt you. My soft kisses and gentle stroking comfort you and put you at ease. This is for you too. I am not merely using your body for my own satisfaction. You close your eyes and allow yourself to be taken.

I thrust with long deep strokes, but slowly and deliberately, careful not to slam into you. I want you to feel every centimetre of my length. You hold onto me tightly, but don't look at me. Your eyes remain shut and you concentrate on your breathing. Gradually I allow myself to pick up speed and force. You take it well and start to let out groans of gratification.

I hook your leg with my arm, giving me leverage and allowing deeper penetration. I pound you vigorously. Not really hard. It's not a violent screw, but a good steady fuck. You do not protest and accept every thrust. You trust me to know what you can handle and not give you any more than you are ready for. You groan louder.

I hear you murmur something under your breath. Did you just say what I thought you did? It sounded like you called me...no, you couldn't have done. I quicken the pace, pump into you harder.

Then you say it again, still not loud, but you clearly say, "Fuck me, Daddy...please."

Dirty talk in English. That puts me over the edge. I momentarily lose control. I take both your wrists in my hands and slam them either side of your head, forcibly pinning you to the bed. I'm nearly there. I'm going to explode. My last few strokes aren't controlled, they are pure, frantic passion.

Your eyes are no longer closed, they stare almost in terror. Your mouth gaping wide in a silent scream. You suddenly realise my strength, my power and it astounds you, frightens you even.

Maybe it is the increased stimulation, maybe it is the fear, perhaps both, but your own crisis comes upon you rapidly.

With deep, guttural, animalistic grunts I cum hard and so do you. I shoot my heavy load deep inside of you and feel your cunt spasm around my cock as if trying to milk the hot, thick spunk out of me. I feel every drop.

We remain locked in each others arms, not moving, just holding, still.

With a kiss I withdraw. This is a startling sensation to our now incredibly over sensitive genitals. I lie down beside you and you roll your body onto me. Head on my chest, arm draped over my stomach and leg hooked securely around mine. We lie in total silence, save for our breathing.

Although neither of us utters a word, we both know that we have fallen in love today. I don't know when it was exactly. It might have been just now, when we came in unison. It might have been after your first orgasm. Possibly it was when you took my dick in your mouth. It could have been when you took my hand and followed me up the stairs. For all I know, it was the moment I opened the door to you this morning and I first saw your face. The exact moment is irrelevant. The important thing is that it has happened. We both feel the same way.

A combination of guilt and shame wash over you. You know what we did was a sin, a crime against the almighty. Yet somehow it doesn't feel wrong. You are comfortable lying here naked with me. My touch feels natural to you, not wicked. Could god ever forgive you? Do you even want to be forgiven?

Then there is your family. Would they ever accept me? Your mother, maybe in time, might be able to tolerate me. Your father on the other hand, never! He would rather lose his fortune and die a thousand deaths than see his little princess with a man like me.

Finally there is the biggest problem of all. A condom was never even considered. The very idea that you'd be on the pill is laughable. It is far too early to know medically, but your female intuition is telling you what no doctor could. You are pregnant. It was your first time, but we made it count. You know for a fact that we made a baby inside you just now.

As I gently doze off, content to just hold you in my arms, a light breeze comes through the wide open window and cools our hot, sweaty bodies. Uncountable thoughts and feelings race through you, things you could not possibly have conceived of just a few short hours ago. A flood of emotion threatens to overcome you. In your turmoil you latch onto the one thing you know is solid, the one thing you know you can trust. You kiss my chest and hold me tight.

KierHardy
KierHardy
74 Followers
12