Goddesses Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

"Lina, could you please take Eva's coat?"

The onlooker stepped forward and offered her slender arms for me to drape my coat over. She was a beautiful young woman with slightly tanned skin and reddish brown hair which she wore up in a high ponytail. She was also dressed in a bathrobe, though hers was translucent flesh toned with sparkles dispersed through the material. It was scandalously unable to preserve any of her decency: the neckline dipped all the way down to her belly, revealing the insides of her round handfuls, while the bottom edge hovered around her crotch.

She was obviously Marla's partner. There was a trace of sweat on her temple, and she had a glow about her. I suspected I'd arrived during an intimate moment.

At a leisurely pace my mother started to make her way into another room, and I knew I was meant to follow. We ended up sitting down in her living room, a place which exuded warmth and refined luxury with its antique decor.

"Well, this certainly is an unexpected meeting. I mean yes, I supposed one day one of you would find me, though I assumed it would be the twins."

"Yeah, actually, it was the twins who found you... but I'm the one who made the trip. So you were right about that." I was astounded at how much she knew about us, when almost all we'd known about her was based on speculation.

"Well congratulations to them on finding me... and to you on making the trip. You must be tired. Can we get you anything? Coffee, water? ...Wine?"

"Coffee would be nice, thank you."

Marla simply nodded. I was bemused to see Lina head straight to the kitchen after hanging up my coat, where I heard the clatter of an espresso machine being prepared. She had sharp ears, and was apparently as subservient to Marla as she was quiet around me.

"So, Eva. Tell me about yourself, hmm?"

"I... sure, okay." I didn't know where to start, and would rather have gotten to know more about Marla... but then, on that subject I wasn't sure where to begin either. "I, uhm, I don't... have much to say really... Other than the fact that I'm very curious to learn about others like myself. And so I think I've started by getting to know my family."

"That's it? You're just a regular young woman, with nothing noteworthy to tell me?"

I gave a sheepish shrug of my shoulders. I didn't feel like telling my mother about the things I did for money... at least not so soon. "Yeah, I'm just a regular girl. I like to read books and surf the internet."

Marla sat back on the couch, looking sensuous in her crushed velvet as she nodded her head slowly. I had the impression she always had that air about her, no matter what the situation. "Okay. Though of course, you and I both know there is nothing 'regular' about you."

With a slow nod of my head I accepted that statement. She peered at me analytically. "So I take it you've met your sisters, then? Which ones? Other than the twins."

The puffing of steam was ringing from the kitchen, and I could already smell the rich aroma of coffee. "I've also met... Diana."

"Aha. The eldest of the lot. You travelled west, then."

"Yes. Recently, in fact."

"And how did it go? How are my other daughters doing?"

It could have gone better. "They're doing very well. Angela and Melissa have settled for a while near Diana to be with their girlfriends."

Marla nodded, smiling warmly at that news. "Ah, good. It's good to hear they're actually staying in one place. And Diana?"

"She's doing well also."

"Does she also have a girlfriend?"

I must have blushed a little. "Yes, she does." Not that I had ever met her during our incestuous little mishap.

"Great! And how about you, darling?"

I shook my head.

"Oh. Well maybe in time. You're still very new."

Lina came into the room and set a cup and saucer of black coffee beside me, along with a little jug of cream. There were a couple sugar cubes and a spoon in the saucer. She then went back to the kitchen, only to bring out two glasses of white wine. I hadn't heard Marla mention herself wanting any but as Lina cuddled up beside her on the couch she took one of the glasses and they both began to slowly sip.

"So I'm sure you worked up an appetite, trudging through the forest. Will you be having dinner with us?"

It occurred to me that I was indeed very hungry. I'd avoided the airline food and had nothing but water and tea since I'd arrived that afternoon. I'd been running on adrenaline the entire time, and as if on cue my stomach let forth a bubbling growl. Lina seemed to giggle slightly, though still I didn't actually hear a peep from her.

"Right, dinner it is. We'll have a room for you also, unless you fancy a long ride on horseback into town?"

"No, no I'd very much like to stay here tonight. Thank you."

"It's the least I could do, for a daughter of mine who's travelled so far."

***

Dinner was an awkward affair. It didn't help that Lina, still dressed immodestly in her robe, was silent the entire time. We sat at the end of an old oak table which was long enough to seat a party, gathered around a tray of lasagna.

"So, ah, mother, would you mind me asking just how old you really are?"

She smiled warmly, "hmm. They say it's in bad taste to ask for a woman's age. But then what should I hide from one of my daughters? There is no need for secrets here."

I nodded, waiting expectantly.

"I've lost count," she said as she stared down into her glass of wine. "Somewhere in the seven hundreds."

"Oh." I was absolutely astounded, but all I could say was 'oh'. "So, have you had daughters with other women, during all those centuries?"

"Yes Eva, indeed I have. You probably have a dozen-dozen half sisters out there, in various corners of the world. And they in turn have daughters of their own. I'm probably someone's great-great-great-great grandmother. But it doesn't show, does it?"

"No, of course not. You don't look any older than... I suppose twenty eight."

"That is our competitive edge, darling. Though the humans vastly outnumber us, we simply do not grow old. We each have an eternity to create more of us... and the drive to do so." She stroked Lina's thigh as she said this, and the girl smiled softly, though she kept her gaze down, letting family members speak without interruption. "I believe there is no greater goal than that."

"To reproduce?"

"Yes, as primitive as it sounds. It's ironic how advanced we are, yet our ultimate calling remains something so base."

"I'm sure there are other things to strive to. Does it really have to be our ultimate goal?"

Marla tilted her head, smiling patiently at a daughter she'd only just met. "Oh? I suppose... science, philosophy, art... those are noble endeavours. But I believe we must make haste in creating more of our kind. We need the strength of numbers, if we ever want to live like we once did."

I nodded thoughtfully. I was conflicted: on one hand, it seemed perfectly fine to me that we lived in such small numbers. Why ask for more when, as my mother had proven, we could subsist for centuries as things were? I could have written a long list of other things to strive for. But then the thought of a world where we were more common, where I could find love in a being like myself, was enticing.

"I would like to live in a world like that."

"As would I, darling. We must do our part to build such a world."

Though she wasn't saying so outright, I could sense by her tone and meaningful stare that she was urging me to also spread our gift, to be like herself, Diana and the twins. After a moment she smiled and sipped her wine, "it helps also that to do so is so... pleasurable. Don't you agree?"

I could see that Lina certainly did, as she turned to smile adoringly at my mother. I did not seem so forthcoming though, and in my mother's eyes, so much like my own, I could tell she saw something was different about me. I detected concern, and I feared her disapproval.

She started to speak less casually, measuring her words so she could carry her message with tact. "I just wish, hum... for all of my daughters to not only find satisfaction in their personal achievements, but also in contributing to such a future."

"I'm sure there are a couple ways to contribute, not all of us have to-"

"No," she interrupted. "This is the only way. There must be more of us. We're brilliant enough to change the world in any way we see fit, and we will... when we are greater."

I nodded slowly as I looked down at my plate, suddenly unable to hold her gaze. The mood in the room had changed, and I felt a ball of dread in my stomach. My mother had expectations of me, expectations that I was not programmed to meet.

Chapter 4

The night dragged on, and though I was grateful to be in the presence of my mother the tension after our dinnertime discussion never lifted. In the end I asked to go to bed early, if only to have a moment alone.

Their spare room was small but, like the rest of the house, luxuriously appointed with antique furniture and decor. It was comfortingly dark, lit by only a small lamp and the light of the crescent moon shining through a small window. The oak frame of my queen sized bed supported a mattress of the perfect consistency, and the bedsheets were warm and welcoming.

I laid myself down, still dressed and not yet prepared for the night, but already I could feel the creeping drowsiness of a long day ending. My eyes were about to shut when I heard the light tap of someone at my door. "Come in," I said as I sat up, snapping back to reality.

I expected to see my mother, but instead Lina opened the door. Like the pleasure slave she surely was she was still dressed in that tiny robe, practically naked. She had a bundle of towels tucked under her arm.

"Oh... hello, Lina."

"Bonsoir." She stepped inside and set the towels down on top of a dresser.

"What are those for?"

"They are for tonight," she said mysteriously. "Is there anything else I can get you, before bed?"

"Oh, no... I think I'll be fine."

She nodded calmly, then sat herself down beside me... against me, in fact. Her hip was nestled up against mine, and in that close proximity I could smell the warmth of her perfume and see the smooth lustre of oil on her skin. I had to admit, my mother had chosen a stunning specimen of a woman. She was perfect, from head to toe, and could surely have had any straight man drooling with desire.

"Ah, Lina, I... uh...?"

She gently traced a forefinger over my lips, silencing me. "Shh Eva. You needn't be so shy. This is your mother's home. Relax... you must enjoy your stay."

Before I could even reply she rose from her seat and fluidly settled herself over my lap, straddling me. The curves of her breasts were inches from my face, and her nipples were hard and aroused.

I took her by the waist, gently pushing away. I was shocked by the nerve of her -- wanting to cheat on my mother with one of her daughters! I whispered hoarsely, not wanting Marla to hear: "whoa, no-no-no, I barely-"

She again shushed me with that slender finger, smiling placidly. "Come on... we want you to have a good time. You should enjoy the pleasures of our home..."

We? I realized then that there was no need to whisper - Marla was well aware of what was going on in her spare bedroom. She might have even requested it, to see what her visiting daughter was made of after the conflicting talks we'd had. With a sinking feeling in my stomach I stopped trying to push Lina away. I wouldn't disappoint my mother.

"Ooh... That's better," Lina purred, smiling slyly. She shifted herself even closer, pressing the soft mass within my dress against her bare lower regions as she traced her finger tips along the deep neckline of my dress, passing over the upper regions of my breasts. "I think you'll find I'm very good at this."

She then took hold of my shoulders and rose off of my lap, and not wanting her chest to come crashing into my face I found myself guided back into a lying position on the bed. She hovered over me, stroking a hand down my side. Oh god...this is really happening. I want to stop this woman, but my mother's expectations...

Her touch was creeping lower and lower, meeting the bare flesh of my thigh. She unhesitantly reached inside my dress, wrapping her fingers around my inactive member. I uttered a feeble squeal.

"Oh hush darling. You shouldn't be so shy, you're a goddess!" She began to gently suckle on my lower lip as she kneaded my cock, helping the blood flow. "Act like one." It was like Marla's words coming from her mouth.

I exhaled an uneasy breath. As my member began to fill out she had something more solid to work with, her hand steadily tugging and stroking the growing flesh. "Mmm... I do so love doing this." She began to slide along my supine form until she was kneeling before my lap, where my semi erect cock was lying beyond the hem of my dress. She wrenched the closely fitted garment up, revealing me to the open air.

Before I could even register my humiliation she seized me in both her hands, rhythmically stroking as she softly kissed the tip. She was, as she'd promised, very good, and it was taking mere moments for me to come to life. With every hardening inch I gained her enthusiasm increased, and as reluctant as I was it felt amazing, especially once she had me at full length.

"My goodness, Eva," she said. "Yours is... absolutely huge!" Her eyes were scanning up and down as with an impassioned sigh she continued to run her grip along what was now an immense distance, her tongue sliding along her lips with animal lust. From her words I gathered that, as it was also with my sister Diana, it wasn't just height that I had more of over my mother. "What a massive, beautiful cock... I think I'm in love, or at least in lust."

I knew she meant it, seeing her eyes turn back behind her eyelids as she took me in her mouth, her shoulders rolling with each stroke. I could only groan my reply, so skilled were her motions. By the hot moan she released and the way her hands were beginning to slip and slide upon my hard shaft, I could tell that my precum was generously flowing.

While I wasn't yet convinced I should seek out a Lina of my own I was starting to accept what was happening and even enjoy myself. It was hard to argue with such skill! I was deeper into her mouth than I had ever been in mine, and the warm squeeze of her throat around the head felt so sweet. Occasionally she would back away enough to swallow my throbbing doses of pre. If she persisted for much longer she would have surely had a belly full of my seed.

"Oooh... wow... You are... fuck, you're really good at this." I grabbed the lower inches of myself with one hand, and together we pumped my huge goddess dick into her throat. I wanted to cum, to feel the release of orgasm and put an end to her unwanted visit, but after a few moments of it she let go. She got to her feet, leaving me wet, stiff and swaying from side to side, unsatisfied.

She crawled on top of the bed, slinkily moving toward the headboard, which she held on to as she tilted her rear out toward me. Her sex, as tight and perfect as the rest of her, was glinting with moist readiness... she wanted me. With how far she'd taken me, all I wanted was the satisfaction of a finish! "Come on, Eva. Show us what you've got... Show us you're a real goddess."

I growled at her taunt and stood up. I quickly slid out of my dress, preparing for the mess I intended to make. Holding my throbbing length steady, I got on top of the bed and closed the distance between us. I had become malevolent -- if she wanted to intrude upon my privacy and humiliate me, she would get all she came for and more.

I didn't take it slow... my first thrust into a human female was a rough, unforgiving affair. I wasn't tender with her, despite the massive amount of turgid heat I was wielding.

"AhhHHHHH!" She couldn't take all of it, but it felt like there was enough depth to do the deed. Holding her firmly by the hips, I started to work myself in and out. It was so tight that she was being pulled back with each outward pass. She held on to the headboard to fight it, weakly gasping muddled french expletives.

The months of development she and my mother had had together were showing, for after a few moments of this her body was beginning to acclimate itself to my girth, offering less resistance. No longer holding on against the pull, she had her cheek pressed against the headboard, eyes shut as she smiled blissfully. "Mon dieu... you are such a big girl, ohhh... hmmm!"

Without replying I continued. Lina was going to be a receptacle for my cum... I didn't desire her, I only wanted to finish. Her moans of steadily elevating pleasure were meaningless to me, and when I began to feel her seizing with orgasm around me I was disappointed by how little progress I'd comparatively made.

It didn't matter which farthest room of that mansion Marla was in, by now she could hear it all. I was gratified to know I was showing her and Lina that I too could do as she and my sisters did, but at the same time I knew it was a lie. Lina had induced my arousal until I was hard as steel, and I could feel the pressure of my seed waiting to be released, but I did not desire that human woman. Despite the deeds we were doing I didn't yet feel like a 'real goddess'.

Something in my subconscious wasn't letting me release. It was frustrating, being so close yet unable to finish. Swallowing my doubt, I fucked her faster.

Lina's knees were beginning to buckle, her grip on the bedposts becoming desperate as she recoiled against the headboard. Her wails of pleasure were becoming pained; I'd finished her. "Please Eva, I can take no more! P-please..."

At those words I stopped. Looking down, sweat shone upon my breast. Her inner thighs were soaked with our juices while her sex was red from the abuse. She'd had enough. I pulled out slowly, suddenly feeling guilt for what I'd had her endure.

She turned around and dropped to her knees before me, staring up at me. From the look in her eyes she was utterly blasted. Before I could say anything she plunged me into her mouth, down to her throat, while her fists flew up and down my length. She wasn't going to stop until I'd finished... only then would the night's worship be complete.

Again I could feel the finish, so close yet so far! The pent up pressure was agonizing, yet I just wouldn't cum. I shut my eyes, trying to focus on the intense sensations she was inducing in me, to convince my body to drop the barrier... but it was to no avail. My mind wandered.

She really was a perfect specimen, so beautiful and able bodied, so lusciously developed by the time she'd spent with my mother. She would have made a beautiful goddess, so hot... if she had a big, perfect cock like me or Diana...

"HAA... oh god, oh FUCK!!" Finally, release! She moaned her deepest gratitude as my cock shook in her hands, blasting her cheeks full of cum. It was gulped it down with practiced ease as I fell to my knees, paralyzed by the waves of pleasure. She easily adjusted to my change in posture, leaning forward as she drank. The thick white cream slopped off of her chin onto the bedsheets.

Gasping with ecstasy, I rolled onto my back, and again she followed, not missing a beat. As she rocked her hands up and down my length I was so thankful that it was finally over, that I'd passed their test. With a sigh I flopped my head back onto the pillow, and she milked my last throb out of me.

When there seemed to be none left she let go, and the end of my cock settled between my breasts as she snuggled up against me. The thick white stuff was all over her chin, neck and breasts. We were quiet, and the only sound was my heavy breaths as the tension finally drained out of me. "Are... are you happy?" I said.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers