God's Design Ch. 01

Story Info
A lustful young cross-dresser is sent to a fantasy world.
2.3k words
4.29
20k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banjosack
Banjosack
29 Followers

Synopsis:

Rose's life was perfect, he was born with a feminine body and used it to his advantage. He would bring guys home every night for fun and play games during the day.

However, one day, one of his usual monthly orgies went horribly wrong. An unstable fan of his, took Roses life then took his own in an attempt to stop anyone else from having him.

As Rose died, a God spoke to him, the God of Lust to be exact. To reward Rose for all the power he had given the God through his lust, the God gave Rose a second life. A second life in a fantasy world.

Chapter one: God of Lust

Since the day I was born, I've been a little different to other boys, I noticed it first when we hit puberty. As the other's shoulders broadened, mine stayed slim. As their bodies grew hairy, mine did not. In fact, my body seemed to be more inclined to follow the girls. Instead of manly pecks, my chest turned into small lumps, clearly not breasts, but not a mans chest either. Then my hips grew out, just a little, but enough to be noticeable when I looked in the mirror. Finally, my ass, it was quite large for a boys already, then it became round and juicy. To make matters worse I was shorter than most too, even by the age of sixteen I only stood just over five foot.

Yet, none of this bothered me, in fact, it only made me happy. Like I said, I was always different. When I saw porn I never felt jealous of the man for who he was fucking, I felt jealous of the girl. I wanted to wear their outfits, I wanted to put on makeup, I wanted to feel a man's hand grasped around my throat as he fucked me senseless.

Of course, this would be difficult, especially in school, I couldn't just dress as a girl, I wasn't a moron. I was already bullied enough for how I looked. That doesn't mean I didn't notice those same bullies stares, their glances towards my plump red lips, my thick long eyelashes and deep green eyes. I always pretended not to notice the bulges in their pants form as I changed clothes as slowly as possible in gym. All of it only turned me on more.

Finally, after years of tempting them, one boy gave in to his urges. The boy that I considered to be my best friend. Two days after my eighteenth birthday he threw me onto my bed whilst we were playing games. His face twisted in distress as he kept apologizing, mumbling about how he couldn't hold back any longer.

He surprised me, he had never shown much interest before besides the occasional hard on, but I was far from against it. I took hold of his dick in his trousers as he struggled to undo them, a lustful gaze upon my face. I saw his cheeks flush red as an expression of surprise spread across his.

What proceeded was over an hour of hot sweaty fun, it felt better than anything I had ever done by myself. Unfortunately, after it was over, he never spoke to me again, which did make me very upset. He was my best friend after all, even with what happened.

However, I had to thank him too, as what he did push me from curious to full-blown slut. Secretly I bought quite a few dildos and butt plugs, I used them regularly, even wearing them to school on occasion. I began to eat my own cum as I pleasured myself, playing with my hard feminine nipples and thrusting larger and larger dildos into my ass. Eventually, as I graduated school, I could orgasm purely from my ass.

With school now over, I was free from its restrictions. I got a job, saved up for my own place of privacy, and brought my true self to the surface to flourish. My bathroom was filled with makeup. My clothing drawers were stocked with crop tops, micro skirts, fishnet stockings and anything else I could get my hands on.

My life became a blur of lust, bringing men home to fuck me every night, many of which didn't even know I was a boy. I became a boyslut as a full-time job, getting paid to do what I love and what I love is cock.

Everything was perfect and I was certain it would stay that way. That is, of course until one completely random night I found myself in a terrifying situation. One of the men I had fucked in one of my monthly orgies had pulled a knife out. The others had already been killed and I was next.

His knife found it's way between my ribs, I knew I wouldn't survive. What I wanted to know, was why? I may have been living a life full of sin, but I never hurt anyone. My family had no idea what I did in my spare time and we got on fine, I had plenty of friends and gave money to several charities. So why did I have to die?

As I thought this, I noticed blood streaming past my eyes and forming a puddle in front of me. When did I even fall to the floor? I weakly moved my eyes to look at the man who stabbed me, he had dug the knife into his own chest and began laughing hysterically about how no one could have me now.

Oh, so is that it? He was unstable, and in love with me? Is that why I had to die? I guess that's why lust is one of the seven deadly sins. My eyelids grew heavy as the murderer's body flopped to the floor. Just before I felt the last of myself fade, I chuckled. Now my family will know who I really was, how will they react, I wonder?

"Not as bad as you'd think." A deep masculine voice rang out.

I opened my eyes in a hurry. Somehow in that split second, my eyelids no longer felt heavy, my vision, however, was blurry. "Who's there? Why aren't I dead?" I called out meekly.

"Hu ha ha ha! You are dead boy!" The voice called out.

I looked towards the sound of the voice, I could just make out the figure of a tall man. "I'm here, how can I be dead?" I asked feeling quite confused.

The man manoeuvred his body and appeared to sit forward. "Because this is the afterlife." He stated matter of factly.

My vision began to come into focus a bit more, from what I could see the man was naked. "Heaven?" I asked tilting my head.

The man sat back and let out a bellowing laugh. "I guess for you it certainly is. No, this a realm of the Gods. My realm to be specific." He bragged.

I felt my body twitch. "You're... A God?" I asked tentatively.

The man stood up and began walking towards me. "Yes." He replied. "My name is Luros. And I? I'm the God of lust." He finished saying as the blur disappeared from my vision.

My mouth began to water. This God of Lust must have done this on purpose. He stood right in front of me, with not a single shred of cloth on his entire body. Inbetween his lean muscular legs hung a beast. The thickest veiniest cock I had ever laid my eyes on. The balls below hung thick too, I felt my ass begin to twitch just from thinking about how much thick juicy cum he had saved in them.

Luros took hold of my head and lifted it to look him in the face, he was smirking. "Even now after being told you've just died you can't hold back your insatiable lust." He chuckled.

Doing this only made me hornier. He was incredibly handsome, long blonde hair, a thick short beard, and deep brown eyes stood on a perfectly sculpted head. I felt a small drop of saliva escape my lips.

The God walked back to the place he was sitting, which I could now see was a throne and sat back down. "I apologize about this. Unfortunately, just from sight alone my genitals has a very powerful aphrodisiac effect. I'm sure if you could think of anything else you would be wondering why I've brought you here." Luros began to talk in a domineering voice.

Somehow despite my eyes being fixated on the perfect meal in front of me, I could still hear what he was saying clearly. "I suppose." I replied. I certainly was curious but was unfortunately distracted.

Luros sat upright in his chair. "Us Gods are not all powerful, nor are we omnipotent. In fact, we are each only the God of one thing. There are thousands upon thousands of us, and I am the God of Lust. Which means, my power is gained from lust, human lust to be specific. And your lust, your lust is higher than almost any other human on the planet. You have given me more power than you have given to any of the other Gods combined." He explained a cocky grin on his face.

He then sat back on his throne. "So since you did so much for me and died in such a stupid way, I thought 'why not give him another life' aye?" Luros smirked.

For just a second I blinked my eyes as I thought about what he had said. "I'm sorry another life?" I asked him.

The giant God nodded calmly. "Yes, and I have just the world to send you to." He told me.

I continued to blink a few times. "World?" I almost couldn't hold back the amazement in my voice.

Luros laughed heartily. "You didn't think your world was the only one did you?" He asked already knowing this answer.

I paused for a moment and thought. If that's the case, what makes this world better than Earth? I thought to myself.

Luros sighed. "I am a God you know. I can read minds. I'll tell you what makes it better happily though." He said his eyes twinkling. "When you're not fucking you're often playing games. This world is quite like those fantasy games that you play." He told me.

I felt a bit of excitement bubble in me. "Really? I mean that does sound awesome, but why is that perfect for me?" I asked.

The God in front of me leaned back in his chair and folded his arms. "They're... Let's say very progressive." He winked. "You'll be able to do whatever you want in that world, quite openly too. Have a harem of cocks if you want. As long as you have the power you can do anything." Luros said quite proud of himself.

I felt my tiny dick and ass tingle at just the thought of what that could mean, but there was still something I wanted to ask. "Power?" I questioned. I'm in no means weak. I've made sure to train my body every day doing exercises specifically to give me as feminine a body as possible. So I'm fit, but not exactly powerful.

"Fear not." Luros told me. "I'm not sending you to this new world as you are now. Great strength will flow through your still thin arms, speed will course through your legs and incredible stamina will keep you going for as long as you like." He carried on. "And to top it all off, I'll make your body even more irresistible to men and women alike." He told me his finger held up to the side of his head.

I was speechless. It was more than I could have hoped for. All my life all I ever wanted were cocks and video games, and now I'm being rewarded for exactly that. Of course, women being attracted to me wasn't needed, I like women enough, nowhere near as much as men of course, but I still like them. Sex, however, would never go right, my tiny dick couldn't do anything for a woman, so I stopped bothering to try after a while.

Still, I have to wonder, why do I get all this. "Why are you doing so much for me?" I asked the God.

"Like I said. The amount of power you gave me is immense, it's a shame to see someone like you just die and rot away in the afterlife." Luros told me. "This is as much for me as it is for you." He chuckled.

I nodded my head and began to smile. "Thank you, so much," I told him, it was only a few words, but they were from the bottom of my heart.

Luros nodded with a gentle smile and took a deep breath. "So are you ready?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment before the drool returned to my mouth. "Uh. Actually, before I go. Could I have just one go on that." I asked pointing at his still hard dick.

The giant God gave out another heartily laugh before shaking his head. "No. As much as I would love to receive your technique first hand, I'm afraid sex with mortals is strictly forbidden. You wouldn't ever be able to enjoy a cock again." He sighed shrugging.

I felt down. This might be my only chance to have a go with such a magnificent specimen, yet I wasn't allowed. "Not even a blowie?" I asked him.

He shook his head gently. "I'm afraid not." He replied. "Now, be ready." He told me as he leaned forward and stretched out his hand. "The rides going to be a little bit bumpy." He said as a glow burst from his hand.

I felt my body being sucked in. I reached out my hands to grab onto something, I couldn't leave without even touching it. Before I could do anything though, the light from Luros' hand encompassed me.

"Make me proud." I heard the Gods voice echo as my world turned to white.

Banjosack
Banjosack
29 Followers