Goes Both Ways!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking that we're going to get going while the going was good I started packing up. Cursing Tina shouted, "I think you're short term memory is not working slave.... Now that the only cop within ten miles is leaving I have plenty of time to open you up with my own strapon cock. Were going to finish everything we started and then some especially since you've already violated me! I never dreamed in a million years that I would allow a slave to fuck me in the ass. I rarely allow my husband access other than his tongue. I'm going to enjoy every screaming thrust fucking your tight butthole for payback!"

Watching Tina reach into her bag finding her black leather harness she quickly strapped it on telling me, "I know you think I enjoyed getting fucked by you but I only did it to get off the hook. Luckily we avoided an arrest because Rick thought I didn't enjoy anal sex and that bastard wanted to watch me get fucked. He has no idea that I had an orgasm except for you but now it's your turn to be on the receiving end and I guarantee you're going to be coming all over the sand!"

My eyes got real big when I saw her reveal a huge block silicone dildo 10in. long 2in. in diameter holding it up to the sun for me to see. Talking like the goddess she was Tina held it up to the sun with both hands saying, "Empower this cock with the ability to come alive so that I can have intercourse with my effeminate slave. Connect both of us together by this large appendage giving us both the satisfaction to take active anal sex all the way to mutual orgasm!"

Holding the dildo up to my face to give me a closer view Tina started describing all of its qualities saying, "As you can see the head is tapered at the front enabling me to push it more gently inside your tight anus..... But it's still going to stretch as you notice because they head so much bigger than the shaft. Noticed the girth of the shaft which is so much bigger than yours which will surely stretch your colon to the max when I am fucking you.... Each distinct ripple on the shaft is going to make the sensitive skin around the outside of your anus be constantly tantalization and stimulated driving you crazy with lust. This large base around the end of the dildo will prohibit it from burying itself completely inside and enabled me to push and pull during the fucking action. As you can see the base is a vibrator enabling the dildo to stimulate my entire vulva and clitoris and definitely will buzz the entire shaft inside of you... the most important part of this sacred dildo is that it will never lose its erection and will stay hard during the entire fuck. Secondly it is free of any infectious diseases so that all you have to do is bend over and enjoy as I give you the fucking of your life!"

I watched Tina proudly push the huge dildo into the ring of her harness. It was hot to watch her carefully position that dildo over her vulva so that she would have maximum stimulation with the vibrator. Stroking the shaft looking at me with an evil eye bragging, "Since you convinced me that you're so good at sucking let's see if I can get your jaws nice and sore before I fuck your ass. Get over here and kneel down before your goddess and start sucking my cock!"

Quickly I obeyed falling to my knees. Holding the back of my head and rubbing the tip of the dildo all over my lips Tina ordered, "Open your mouth and start sucking my little cocksucker!"

I didn't want to tell her that I was still swallowing Rick's come with the after taste was still haunting me. I told myself at least sucking her cock there would be no ejaculation and I wouldn't have to worry about swallowing. I gagged and she shoved the dildo all the way to the back of my throat keeping it they're cutting off my breath saying, "I have power over your entire existence if I choose I can cut off your air forever leave you hear lying on the beach. But I'm going to pull away because keeping you alive under my powers is a lot more pleasurable than getting rid of you so fast! I am actually going to make an appointment with Rick again and have him fuck your sweet ass for thanks for letting us go!"

Holding the back of my head with both hands Tina vigorously started fucking my mouth gagging me as she shoved it down my throat. Sometimes she would hold her thrusting cutting off my air for several seconds. It didn't take long and my jaws were aching as Tina had promised. The dildo was so big I couldn't swallow the entire thing. Tina actually took a break and told me to start sucking and licking moving my mouth all over her shaft so she could watch. She allowed me to grab the shaft and start licking and sucking the underside teasingly as if it was the real thing. Praising my skills Tina added, "I don't know where you learned that technique but when we get home I am going to let you suck off Darren the same way and put your skills to good use!"

Pulling the dildo out of my mouth Tina started rubbing the saliva slick shaft all over my face telling me, "I'm going to fuck you doggy style first so I can pound your ass just like you pounded mine. Then after I orgasm I'm going to flip you on your back, grab your ankles, pushed them to your ears, bend you in half, and fuck you into the sand so I can watch your face grimace and contort during the screwing!"

Moving the towels behind the rocks gave us a good secluded area away from the public eye. When Tina felt that everything was a little safer she invited me to get on all fours grabbing the lubrication from her bag. I've never been fucked by a dildo of that size which worried me. My jaws were so sore I could hardly move them from sucking her huge dildo. I was sure by the time she finished my asshole would be just as sore if not more. Tina had fucked me several times before with smaller dildos but she was always quite careful and sensuous make sure both of us were satisfied. I was hoping that because I gave her an orgasm fucking her ass she would have mercy on mine.

I got on all fours assuming the position giving a big sigh as I watched Tina move behind me. I could feel her pouring a judicious amount of lube to the top of my crack which quickly trickled down to my anus. Watching me squirm as the lubricant streamed downward Tina followed the stream with her two middle fingers pushing lubricant into my anus saying, "Unlike Rick who forced me to take your cock with only saliva for lube at least going to be merciful enough to use lots of lube since I'm using my monster dildo! Once I get you nice and relaxed you're going to get the buttfucking of your life. I know how excited I got you last time I fucked your ass with my strapon making you squirt and all over the sheets. This time I'm going to make you come so hard you'll be constantly begging me to fuck you!"

I started moaning as I felt Tina slowly working her four fingers into my rectum. I knew if I was going to accommodate the huge dildo she would have to almost get her entire hand in me first. I just concentrated on relaxing and enjoying all the sensations of her gooey fingers violating me. I also remember that getting fucked with a strapon was a lot of work for my Mistress and if she was really going to take me this day she was willing to put in the work to pleasure me which turned me on. I couldn't believe how sensual it felt having my asshole massaged by my Mistress. Not hurrying she took her time adding more and more lubricant until I could almost feel her sliding her entire hand inside. Finally Tina slapped me hard across the ass exclaiming, "My.....Your ass is all bruised from the beating I gave you perhaps it was a little too much but totally deserving! Let's see if you can take an ass whipping internally from my dildo instead!"

I got a little nervous as I felt Tina rubbing the head of the huge dildo up and down my crack. Sensing that I wasn't quite ready Tina started rotating the head around my anus saying, "You're going to have to relax and push for me baby just like you're going to the bathroom so I can slip the head inside. You have to work with me because we're not leaving the beach until you're properly fucked!"

Bending my head down to the blanket and arching my hips in the air I opened my legs even wider giving her total access of my asshole. As a felt her begin pushing I used my muscles to push back then suddenly I felt a painful burning sensation as the head pushed past my sphincter. Fighting the painful feeling I began squirming and rotating my hips but Tina holding on to my hips with both hands started squealing, "This is my defining moment on the beach today where I finally can announce my dominance over you! You're going to find out what it's really like to get fucked by a superior cock by your goddess!"

Keep in the head buried I could feel Tina slowly easing the shaft inside. I knew that she was definitely was more superior and getting taken in this manner was quite humiliating to say the least. I turned around giving her a submissive smile wiggling my bottom inviting her to push. I could feel Tina digging her nails into my flesh just as she started to slowly slide several ripples into my butthole. I remembered what she said about feeling each one against the outside nerves of my anus and it was true making me cringe as each ripple stretched me larger. After fucking my goddess in ass I told myself I totally deserve every last inch of her dildo.

Tina stopped with the dildo halfway inside slowly fucking me in and out teasing my asshole to gain entrance for the final push. I was breathing heavily and my asshole was still on fire from the painful forced entry. Tina nastily was spitting on the rest of the dildo adding extra lubrication from her saliva. With each forward plunge she gained deeper access forcing me to relax bringing me towards full penetration. Even Darren's cock never felt this big when Tina had him fuck me the first time. I think Tina was jealous and had a dildo made even larger than his so she could fuck him with it knowing she had a bigger cock. Tina definitely possessed the biggest cock and one that could last at least as long as her energy could last.

Stopping momentarily we could hear voices from people walking past us. I bit my tongue to keep from crying out because I was still getting used to the huge dildo violating in my butthole. Luckily for us the people passed and their voices faded away. This extra time seemed to help me relax as Tina continued humping me not saying a word concentrating all of her efforts to give me the promised fucking of my life. With my body covered in sweat, my heart racing, and taking huge breaths of salt air after the trying ten minutes I could feel Tina's thighs right up against my bare ass cheeks. My insides felt like they were full of cement as Tina triumphantly impaled me with the entire dildo. This time she really let out a squeal saying, "You're my second bitch to have accommodated my magic dildo ....once I start fucking you hard and fast you're never going to want anything else but my cock inside your asshole! Get ready for the fuck of your life!"

Grabbing my shoulders for the power grip Tina once again dug in her fingernails almost cutting the flesh. Feeling the vibrator turned on deep inside Tina slowly began undulating her hips driving the dildo in and out of my now relaxed asshole. Her thrusts still hurt but now it was hurting good because of the vibrator. I was actually enjoying the ripples on the shaft of the dildo as it fluttered against the outside of my anus. On each inward thrust I let out a painful moan reminding Tina how hard she was fucking me. I had no choice but to concentrate on keeping open and relaxed for her pounding buttfucking.

I think Tina should have been born with a real cock because she sure knows how to use one. Even taking it from behind I could tell the way she was using her entire body to fuck me she had turned her total body into a cock fucking machine making sure that every joint moved perfectly in the right manner to screw me. Having been screwed by several studs already Tina had the moves and finesse of even a professional male hooker. I can't call her a liar when she told me that she has many years of experience fucking studs with strapons because at the moment she was using all of her experience giving me the fuck of my life!

Tina definitely was enjoying herself squealing and slapping my shoulders as she fucked. I knew the vibrator buzzing her clitoris was getting to her as well. My own cock had gone limp while I was sucking but suddenly it was coming back to life and I was rock hard without even touching myself. I think the huge head of the dildo stimulating my prostate was making my body positively react to the fucking. Even my crazy cock was getting something out of this buttfucking. I looked down and I could see is steady stream of pre-come drooling into the sand. My whole body was attuned to getting fucked including producing endorphins like they're going out of style to endure a painful as fucking such as this.

Tina thrusts were so hard her thighs were slapping harshly against my beaten cheeks which pinched the welts causing me to cry out even louder. After ten minutes of pounding Tina started squealing and coming but continued fucking me. Her sexy voice triggered my own orgasm and I started squirting semen wastefully all over the sand as she predicted. Because of her superior cock Tina remained hard with enough energy to continue fucking both of us into another frenzied fuck. My arms and legs were getting tired holding her up as her dildo continuesd pounding in and out of my asshole. Both of us seemed to lose our sense of time and were melting together goddess/slave with both of us screaming like lustful savages around a fire.

The constant pressure of the dildo pressing against my prostate gland was giving me a new climactic sensation. Along with the vibrator constantly buzzing both of us started crying out and climaxing once again. This time I didn't squirt drop of semen but something deep inside of me my entire body start coming. Tina thrust the dildo all the way inside collapsing on top of me breathing heavily crying out as she also came.

Slowly Tina withdrew the huge dildo from me falling to her back on the sand next to me. Both of us couldn't talk and we're out of breath our bodies taken to the Max. We both looked each other smiling and laughing out of control with nothing to say but wondering what the fuck we just did!

Seeing my anus dilated and vulnerably open Tina gave me a hard slap on the ass reminding me of her promise of a second fuck saying, "Get on your fucking back slave I'm going to bend you in half and finishing you off because you're not going to get off that easy for fucking my ass!"

I quickly rolled over and Tina grabbed the lubrication squirting it all over her dildo. Grabbing my ankles I remained limp allowing her to bend me in two exposing my opened butthole. Pushing the huge head into my ass I cried out once more as it separated my sphincter. Smiling down on me and I helplessly smiled back watching her sing the entire dildo into my butthole. I thought getting fucked from behind would hurt. In this position she was able to use her whole body like a pile driver fucking me into the sand. Getting fucked this way my body couldn't move so I was forced to take the full brunt of the dildo pounding into me. Having eye contact I could tell Tina was exceptionally enjoying taking me this way. Tina was even giggling and laughing watching my body language as I fought each time she penetrated me. Tina started exclaiming, "I'm going to definitely stretch your asshole forever so the next time I ask you to take my cock you're going to beg for it you fucking bastard!"

Once again both of our bodies seem to melt together as we both went into a trance like state. I knew I was getting fucked, but I didn't feel anything other than the joys of having my goddess screwing me this way. In the dream Tina and I were in a beautiful bed with silk sheets. Pulling back the sheets she revealed a huge 10in. cock instead of her pussy. There was real pre-come drooling down her shaft as she took her head and forcibly made me fellate her. Her cock felt and tasted real and pre-come was sweet. When I sucked her Tina could feel my lips and tongue pleasing her. As soon as Tina was rock hard she pushed me on my back. I watched her rub the huge head of her cock around and around my butthole. Smiling Tina slowly pushed inside making me cry out. I was getting fucked the same way in the dream as we were fucking at the beach said that her cock was warm and real quite pliable to my tight anus. I could tell in the dream that she was definitely enjoying the pleasurable sensations of having a real cock. Fucking me deep and hard Tina enjoyed her dream cock to the Max. I almost wished that she really possessed a real cock because she was so good at fucking. Even though her huge cock pounding into me hurt Tina definitely was enjoying the experience. I could tell that Tina was getting close as she forcibly pushed her entire cock into my asshole and started wildly squirming. I actually felt her entire shaft begin to throb pumping copious amounts of dream semen eat into my butthole. Tina was crying out and enjoying every second of her male orgasm. Forced into the sand all I could do was lie there and she continued coming. Finally her huge cock stopped throbbing and she slowly withdrew. Squirting one last time she shot a stream of semen shot all over my belly and chest almost to my mouth.

Suddenly I awoke from the dream and there was Tina holding her huge dildo in her hands as if she just retreated from my butthole. To my surprise I saw sticky stream of semen all over my belly and chest just like it was in the dream. I could also feel my butthole leaking a sticky substance as if I've just been bare backed by Tina.

Before I could question what just happened Tina forced her finger to my lips telling me, "Don't bother asking because that is why I call my cock the magic dildo!"

Still confused with my butthole quite sore after getting fucked twice Tina changed the subject and held up cane that I cut in the morning saying, "It's time to teach you another painful lesson that your goddess is more powerful than you think! Bare your back for me slave so I can return you to a life of pain!"