Goetic Justice 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The photos that you sent to the local newspapers have done the trick," Nahash replied, "belief in them is growing. Soon the existence of goat people in these forests will become a local legend, just as it was back in our old home, and before long people will come to investigate."

"And your sisters will feed on them?"

"You make it sound so evil," Nahash laughed. "They will seduce them, lie with them, and then send them on their way. All the mortals are left with is a sense of satisfaction and a few scattered memories of revelry and carnality that they usually attribute to a half-remembered dream."

"We've done pretty well here," he said as he collapsed into a chair beside the kitchen table. "In a way, I'm almost glad that all that shit with the Masons happened. You seem happier here, healthier, somehow more vibrant."

She fluffed her wool with her fingers in the same way that a girl might flick her hair, a smile curling her pink lips.

"You think so? Being this close to nature is good for me, I feel...stronger."

"You look it," he said, the chair creaking as he leaned back in it.

"Are you hungry?" Nahash asked, her pale skin reflecting the light that bled through the old house's uneven windows.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"I thought that we might feast tonight," she said, a seductive smile on her face as she rested her hands on the table and leaned across it. Her heavy breasts hung from her chest, swaying with her movements, enticing him. "I could create a whole banquet of food the likes of which you've never tasted, we could eat outside in the clearing, I could conjure a roaring bonfire. The day is warm and clear, it feels like the right time for wine and roasted pig."

"Now that sounds like something worth coming home to," Ryan said enthusiastically.

"But...I will need a little energy first," Nahash added, batting her long lashes at him. "If your day has not been too long, will you entertain me a while?"

"I did save the world you know," Ryan replied, "I'm nothing if not dutiful."

"Oh I know," she snickered, "not a day has gone by that I haven't heard about it. Come on, savior of the mortal realm," she said as she took him by the hands and pulled him out of his seat. "Before the sun sets and we run out of light."

"But it's only six in the afternoon," he complained.

"We're going to be busy for a while," she said, the old staircase creaking under her weight as she led him up towards the bedroom.

THE END