Going Alone

Story Info
She proves to her husband she can be a slut without him.
1.4k words
4.01
107.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers

A light mist was falling as I stepped from our car into the parking lot of the adult bookstore and theater. I raise my hand in an attempt to cover my teased hair as I ran toward the door. My short red raincoat barely covered the tops of my white nylons. With the exception of my garterbelt, hose, and heels I was totally nude under the garment. I looked back at my husband, Tom, before I made my way to the rear door of the building and a second door. He was already backing the car into a parking space in the rear of the lot. I knew he would remain there waiting for me to come out.

My husband was sending me into the building alone to test my willingness to be his slut. We had talked about me doing so on may occasions but this was the real test. Oh, I'm no goody two shoes by any means. I've been in the dank, smoke filled building before to visit the peep booths and show off in the theater. Actually I had done more, sucking the cocks that would appear through the glory holes and allow men to cum on me in the theater but this was my first trip into building alone.

We were staying in a five star hotel in the city for the weekend. A visit to the hotel's lounge caused flirtation, and dancing with several men earlier in the afternoon. As Tom watched from afar I openingly caused my little black dress to entice. It had barely covered my large, full breasts which I rubbed against my suitors at every opportunity. Promises were made I would return to the lounge for a late night drink to one and I would call another's room later. At Tom's suggestion of more raucous behavior I now was being his slut and going to act like a common street whore.

The darkness of the building caused me to stop just inside the door to allow for my heavily made up eyes to adjust. I had not buttoned the raincoat so it fell open to show my state of undress as I began to move down a hallway containing several men who were leaning against the walls next to the open doors to the booths. Each smiled as I walked by but only one spoke.

"Nice tits, Sugar"

The comment came from a black man in his late thirties.

"Like to play with them, Stud"? I asked. I turned to face him just a foot away. I took the lapels of the raincoat and opened it to show him my body.

"More than that. I want to fuck that pretty cunt" He said with a smile. He stepped into the booth next to him and held the door open to allow me to enter. I didn't follow immediately but removed the coat, showing my body to the others who were watching.

I stepped into the booth and he started to close the door behind me. ":Leave it open or are you shy?" I asked with a wicked grin.

"Not me, Baby" he replied and pushed the door open to its full extent.

I dropped my jacket on the single chair in the room and leaned against a painted plywood wall. Within an instant he was next to me and handling both my breasts with his large rough hands. I was sure he was smelling the extra perfume I had applied. He nuzzled his face into my neck as he pulled on my taut nipples. I looked at the open doorway and saw two men watching. I slipped my hand down the from of his jeans and teases his growing manhood with a long red, lacquered fingernail. "Take it out for me" I cooed.

He moved back and unfastened his belt and had his ebony penis waving in front of me in seconds. Already thick and growing hard I took it in my fingers and looking at him I asked. "you like blow jobs, Big Guy?" I spoke the words loud enough for those at the door to hear.

"Gawd, yea!" he replied.

I lowered myself to my knees, knowingly that my new hose were going to be ruined on the filthy floor. A real whore doesn't think about those things so I washed it from my mind and grasped the cock before me with the fingers of my right hand. I took the tip of my tongue and encircled the head of his tool, looking up at him as I played. With my eyes meeting his I engulfed the mushroom head of his cock and started to let it go deeper into my throat. I bopped on it several times and then withdrew it completely.

"You ain't going to cum too quick are ya Sugar?" I asked in a nasty hooker voice.

He glanced at the men now gathered in the door way and a few spilling in the booth. "You're good, woman. Let me fuck that pussy!"

I stood and looked at the audience we had gathered. "Fellows, should I give him some?"

Several of them smiled and more than a few said they wanted some too. I picked up my raincoat and turned the chair sideways so the others would be able to view the happenings. Tossing the coar to the floor, I leaned over the back and facing the men, I spread my legs for his entry. My breasts dangling away from my body.

I felt him behind me and his cock slipping into my wet opening. With what seemed like one huge thrust his rod filled me. I was very wet and it met little resistance as his balls began to bounce against my body. "Oh, Yea, give it to me" I spoke. "Do me black man!" I added. My boobs were flopping wildly as he pounded again my ass. I looked at the men, some of them individually and formed an 0 with my painted lips. A young white man moved forward and took out his cock. I tried to catch it in my mouth but the force of each thrust was jostling me so I couldn't nab it. Finally the white prick fell into my mouth. I used my tongue to probe the opening of its head but was unable to keep it swallowed. I gave up and smiled as the black cock exploded in my pussy.

"Good fuck, Black Man" I said as he pulled out. I stayed in position and told the white man "your turn."

He moved behind me and lowered his pants. I felt the head of his tool move into my cunt.

"Don't start yet," I said.

"Come here lover". I said to an older portly white man standing in the door. "Show me that cock" He quickly removed a small stubby penis and stood in front of me. I smiled up at him and slipped my tongue from between my lips and ran it across its head. He moved closer and finally I was able to get most of it into my mouth. Without words I pushed my ass against the cock behind me and it began to slide in and out of my sopping lips.

I was sucking the small penis as the cock behind me began to develop a rhythm and causing a sucking sound with each thrust. I knew he wasn't going to last too long from the grunts he was emitting but we didn't have much time to finish.

I heard a voice out in the hall shouting and inquiring what was going on. As the voice got louder I heard it say "get the hell out of the way!". An older white. fat man fill the doorway and shouted, Get the hell out of here. You damn whore. GET OUT!!"

The white man behind me pulled out first and the short cock dropped from my mouth as the little man pulled away, zipping up his pants. The men quickly left the room.

I picked up the raincoat and put it on. "Thanks fellows" I shouted and then smiled at the manager. "Want some pussy?" I asked sweetly.

"Just get out of here." He said

I walked out the back door and waved at my husband. He pulled the car over and opened the door from the driver's seat. Before getting in I turned and saw several me looking at me. I smiled and waved and blew them a kiss.

All knew,including myself, a real slut was leaving.

MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers