Going Back To School Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes ... oh god yes ... oh god yes," she kept repeating and repeating as she drove him deeper and deeper into her fiery hole. Suddenly, she stopped moving, her cunt locked around the base of his cock, and she started to tremble and her pussy gripped his prick like a vise. "OOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUCKKKKKK!" she cried as her climax hit hard. She rode him all the way through her cum and Dylan just tried to hang on as her cunt tube rippled and pulled at his invading member. Finally, she collapsed on his chest exhausted.

Dylan lay on the tile floor of the bathroom with one stranger's rippling pussy wrapped around his jutting cock and her roommate panting beside him on the floor, spent from multiple orgasms. His cock ached in Kasey's tight cunt for release. He had been extra horny anyway having not been with someone in a couple of days, but Jeff's pot had made him even hornier. Yet, it had the effect of postponing his orgasm. It kind of dulled his senses and made it possible for him to hold off his cum longer than usual. He was still raring to go and wanted to deposit his seed in one of these girls' willing wombs. He flexed his rock hard cock inside of Kasey's juicy cunt. She moaned in response and raised her head.

"You're still hard after all that? Didn't you cum?" Dylan just shook his head in silent response to her question. "Fuck, you are a stud!" Kasey pushed up from his chest, her beautiful 34C's moving and swinging from the effort, her delicious cunt still locked on to his raging prick."You wanna fuck me again?" she asked looking down into his eyes.

Dylan nodded. "Very much so," he groaned as she squeezed his cock hard with her cunt muscles.

"You wanna slide your hard cock into my wet pussy?"

"God, yes!"

"Good," said Kasey as she bent over and French kissed him on the mouth. Her tongue dueling with his as a rekindled fire began to burning inside her eager cunt. Than breaking the kiss, she whispered in his ear, "Me too. How do you want to do it?"

"From behind."

"Fuck, yeah!" Kasey stood up, her slick pussy slowly sliding off Dylan's long thick tool. She groaned as the fat member left her overstretched channel. The humid air of the bathroom felt cool on his prick as it was exposed to the open. She turned and leaned against the long bathroom counter. She turned at looked at Dylan as he rose from the floor like some Greek god rising from the sea with his cut arms and chest and the big thick cock waving in the air in front of him. Her hot little cunt was just jumping and drooling with the thought of him fucking her again with that 9 inch pussy pleaser. Yet, Dylan view was no less exciting. With her long, toned legs spread wide open for him and her wet shaved cunt winking at him from between her thighs. With her shapely ass stuck out for him and her creamy breasts hanging down and swinging slightly from her movements, Kasey was every inch the hot young college coed that all guys dream about fucking. And he had just met her and he was going to pound her succulent pussy a second time. "Life is very good," he thought as he moved behind her and ran his hand down her side. She looked back over her should at him with smoky eyes, "Fuck me!" she said. "Fuck my tight pussy with that awesome cock of yours!"

He moved up behind her and his hefty cock slid forward, the tip brushing against the slit of her leaking pussy. She shuddered in anticipation. He took his thick weapon in his hand and rubbed it up and down her wet slit, teasing her pussy with the large mushroom head. Kasey leaned forward and spread her legs slightly, and reached back between her legs guiding him directly into her cunt. He pushed in slowly, filling her. He slid in a few inches, relishing the heat and tightness of her college-age pussy, than he pulled out. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You ready?" Kasey just moaned in response.

With one swift motion Dylan slammed his cock all the way into Kasey's pussy, driving his giant cock into her trembling pussy to the hilt. Kasey gasped as she felt him inside her – he felt so big. Dylan started a slow pumping action driving his cock in and out of Kasey's tight pussy, savoring the feeling of her pussy walls gripping his cock as he slid out and then back in.

"Ooooh fuck, that feels so good," moaned Kasey with pleasure as Dylan continued fucking her from behind. He was picking up the pace, driving deeper and deeper into her yielding cunt with each stroke. She humped back against him, trying to get as much of his mammoth shaft inside her as she could. Dylan took his hands off Kasey's hips and reached in front to grab her swinging tits, pulling her against him as he slammed his cock deep inside her. He pinched and pulled on her hard erect nipples, making her moan even louder. Her firm buttocks provided a rebounding surface for his powerful thighs as he plunged again and again into her quivering depths. From this position, he was so deep inside her cunt that he could feel her cervix move aside with each stroke. The sound of his flesh slapping against hers bounced off the tile walls of the bathroom. With each invading thrust of his huge cock, his swollen balls slapped against her pulsing clit sending tremors of delight surging through her body. Kasey started shaking and crying out, "I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" as Dylan bottomed out in her overwhelmed cunt with each thrust. Her own orgasm overtaking her, Kasey's sizzling pussy began spasming around Dylan's jutting cock as he continued thrusting into her creaming cunt. Her whole body shaking, her screams bounced of walls and echoed again and again as Dylan pounded her pussy from behind.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFUUCCKKKKKKKK!!!"

Dylan looked over her shoulder at Kasey's face reflected in the steamed up mirror. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open slack-jawed as his powerful cock sawed in and out of her gushing cunt. Her look of pure desire, of pure passion excited him and made him want to push her even to a higher level. He looked down and watched his thick cock glistening with her cunt juice disappear into her smoking groove again and again. Kasey continued to scream and moan as her orgasm washed over her. It was bliss! But he wanted more. He looked over his shoulder at Megan sitting on the floor watching them. She was rubbing her juicy pussy with two fingers as she stared intently at his long cock disappearing into Kasey's hole again and again.

"Join us. Come on," Dylan urged. Megan at once, moved in front of Kasey and buried her face in her friend's flooded crack. Megan started licking and sucking on Kasey's throbbing clit with a vengeance while his large cock plunged into her juicing cunt from behind. His swinging balls bouncing off Megan's face and chin with each thrust. Megan's tongue would lick off the pussy juice from Dylan's retreating dick on each backstroke. And lick the underside has he plowed into Kasey's cunt on each upstroke. He was in paradise now. Two girls, one tight juicy pussy wrapped like velvet around his cock, and one tongue lapping at his cock on each retreat and advance. He began to feel that far off feeling at the base of his balls telling him that a climax was on its way. And this one was going to be a huge one.

Kasey was in constant orgasm now that Megan had locked onto her vibrating clit and Dylan's cock kept riding up into her womb on each powerful thrust. Her ass was in overtime moving back and forth between to her two pleasure givers, the ravenous mouth licking and sucking her pulsating vulva and the relentless shaft that kept plunging into her inner depths again and again. Her throat was raw from screaming but the pleasure was unceasing as she leapt from the crest to the crest of another huge cum over and over. She passed through three, four, five screaming orgasms until her fevered brain lost count and still they came. The muscles of her well-worn fuckhole were rippling and grabbing at Dylan's plunging cock on each thrust, and the tickling of Megan's talented tongue was wreaking havoc with his concentration. He could feel the cum welling up in his balls and he was about to exploded into her clutching pussy, when Kasey gave a final shout and collapsed in his arms. Fainting from the constant pleasure didn't stop her cunt from grasping his cock in its iron grip with one last climax. The increased pressure from her quaking quim and Megan's tongue on his balls sent Dylan over the top into one of the more explosive orgasms he had ever experienced.

"JESSSSSSUUUUUUUSSSS," Dylan screamed as his balls contracted and he shot rope after thick rope of hot cum deep inside Kasey's voracious hole. His cum poured from him like a water hose coating the inside of the young girl's womb with a thick paste of white male jism. The amount of cum shooting out of him and the tightness of her undulating cunt forced the flow of hot jizz out around the base of his spearing cock and onto the tongue and lips of Megan as it poured from Kasey's cunt in on gushes. She greedily sucked up every drop as it rushed from her roommate's twat. The pressure from Kasey's overstuffed gash on his thick cock was too much for Dylan and he yanked his still firing missile from her famished cunt. Suddenly, Megan was looking at the thick erupting cock right in her face, and it fired and continued firing until her face, hair, and breasts were soon covered in his salty cum. She quickly covered the discharging cockhead with her mouth as his thick cum began to run down her cheeks. She swallowed quickly, taking his thick cream down her throat, sucking his balls dry finally of their huge load.

Dylan was staggered by the power of his cum. He was dizzy and lightheaded as he stood there with the passed out Kasey in his arms and her roommate on her knees between Kasey's widespread thighs sucking the last of his cum from his thick meat. Slowly he stepped back trying to maintain his balance and hold Kasey. His still sizable cock slipped from the cum-covered lips of Megan. He picked up Kasey and carried her into her room and laid her down on the first bed he came too. Her eyes closed and mouth hanging open, her tits red and raw from where he had pulled and pawed her, her thighs and vagina covered in a thick white paste. She looked like a totally well fucked woman.

He was able to just stand of a second staring at the fucked out beauty in the bed below him, before Megan grabbed his arm and pulled him to the other bed. Pushing him back on the bed, she kneeled in front of him and grabbed his shrinking dick in her hands. Before cramming the entire organ into her mouth she looked at him and said, "I have to have this motherfucking cock inside of me now." Then she swallowed him whole.

Her marvelous mouth was warm and very wet on his cock. With her eyes closed, she took his dick deep, all the way to the balls. Her tongue began to lick the underside of his cock as she retreated up his re-growing pole. Dylan couldn't believe how much she wanted it. She had three fingers jammed up her hot cunt as she fed between his thighs. The squishing sound of fingers stroking in and out of a hot wet pussy filled the room. He began to move, slowly thrusting his renewed prick into her mouth and throat. She moaned as he fed cock to her faster and faster. She grabbed his butt with both hands to pull him deeper on each thrust. In spite of the huge cum with Kasey, he began to feel the feeling in the base of his balls again. As if she was reading his mind, she stood up, leaving his throbbing member standing at full attention and crawled beside him on the bed on all fours. She arched her back showing him her tight ass and swollen pussy. "Fuck me hard!" she exclaimed looking back at him with lust.

He reached between her thighs and touched her swollen sex sinking two fingers deep inside her soaking pussy. Megan groaned loudly and raised her butt to give his better access as he slid his digits in and out of her. She spread her thighs and began humping against his hand. "Fuck me!" she groaned; "Please fuck me now!"

He knelt between her legs and with one hand on her ass, positioned his cock at the entrance of her hot box with the other. With one hard thrust, he sank his cock all the way inside her eager pussy, his sixpack stomach bumping against her firm ass. She gasped as his thrust hit bottom, his cockhead nudged up against her cervix. Not wasting anytime she began to hump her ass back at Dylan, straining to get as much of his cock as she could up inside her. She was so wet that her tight cunt slid around his thick prick like it was a buttery tube. He just kept both hands on her hips guiding her thrusts as she did all the work.

"Unnh, unnh, unnh, unnh," was what she cried each time that she drove herself back onto Dylan's waiting peg. Megan was working herself up to a massive orgasm as she forced Dylan's cock deeper and deeper into her churning cunt on each thrust. Gripping the headboard of her small bed, Megan used it for leverage to fuck herself further onto Dylan willing prick. His cock was trenching her out, filling and stretching her pussy-channel like no prick ever had. She writhed and swooned, her body building to a huge climax. Her eyes rolled back in her head as his thick cock thundered up her wet channel, jabbing between the gripping walls of her scorching cunt.

"OH GOD...OH GOD... OH GOD...,"she panted as Dylan continued filling her belly with his long prick. Megan's mouth was open, and she breathed loudly. She gasped and sputtered as she pushed back against his thick pole, spearing herself on his thick male organ again and again. Dylan just marveled at her energy and how she had turned into a veritable bitch in heat for his powerful cock. She began tossing her head from side to side as more and more pleasure wracked her body, when she began to tremble and shudder violently. She shouted, "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK," as her orgasm wracked her body with tremendous shudders, the tremors in her cunt vibrating up his plunging cock. And right on cue, a deluge of girl cum came squirting out of her gushing cunt covering his cock and balls and upper thighs as Dylan continued thrusting deeper and quicker into her overflowing pussy.

Her ejaculations came in wave after wave that soaked his legs and the bed. He had never seen a woman who came like this and still it poured out of her. He stuck his thumb into her gushing juices and reached up to her butt and slowly pushed his thumb into her ass, pulling her even harder onto his cock. She went wild! She started shaking her head and screaming, all the while slamming her climaxing cunt back on his cock.

"Yeeesssss," she cried. With that, Dylan decided to finish in her ass. He leaned back, giving him room to pull all the way out of her saturated cunt, and guided the head of his slick cock to her rectum. There was so much of her natural lube that he had no struggle at all wedging his thick head of his cock just inside Megan's waiting ass. He waited a second to let her adjust to his width, and then he began to push, inch by inch, into her back tunnel until his stomach was firm against her ass. Megan was shaking and trembling from the effort of taking his huge cock up her ass and was already moaning deeply with another orgasm as he gentle began to thrust in and out of her tight asshole. As her back hole loosened up and riding into her ass became easier, Dylan began to increase the speed and depth of each thrust as he fucked her hard sliding his 9 inch meat in and out. Megan responded by literally going crazy on his dick, pushing and humping and screaming "Fuck me! Oh fuck me!"

Dylan was trying to give the lady what she want but it was difficult trying to keep his balance with her moving around so violently. To get a better grip, Dylan reached under Megan's chest and grabbed her big swinging tits and held her in place. Working his hips like a piston he began driving in and out of her rear passage at a furious rate.

"Oh My God!" yelled Megan as Dylan drilled into her ass again and again. "FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ASS!!!" Dylan was really moving now as he pumped all nine inches of hard fat cock into her body. She shuddered and trembled; the feeling almost too much for her to stand as he drilled into her. Each time his hips hit her butt she gave a loud grunt and squeezed her anal muscles as if trying to stop him from pulling back. She was building to another amazing climax. It was so close, she was almost there when with one more savage thrust into her ass, Dylan took her over the top.

"YEAH, OH FUCK ME HARD! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! AAAHHH!" she grunted as she gave a cry of ecstasy, her back arched and her legs quaking. "Oooohhh, FUCK! Your cock is so DAMN HUGE!" A huge explosion of girl cum came pouring from her again coating everything. Her hips were thrusting back at him, trying to capture all of his plunging cock, fucking with everything her little body could manage. He looked down at her bouncing ass watching as glistening layers of viscous girl cum poured out of her as she exploded around his cock. Her orgasm was very intense and behind her closed eyelids she saw vivid blasts of exploding color. Her mouth was open and empty as she gasped for air. Dylan no longer tried to hold back and with one last powerful thrust began to pump load after load of white searing cum into her clutching ass. He thrust into her willing hole until the last drops spurted from him, and they fell together onto the soaked bed lying in their combined juices. He stayed deep inside for a few minutes while he softened and she continued to tremble occasionally.

Finally, he pulled out and rolled over beside her on the bed. She stayed there on her stomach for a while, unable to move or even roll over. After a few minutes, Dylan started gently kissing Megan's neck, enticing her to get up off the wet bed. He pulled her over to the bed with Kasey and they climbed into bed together, still naked, and exhausted from their sexual activities. With the two coeds pressed up against either side of him, each rubbing their sweat soaked bodies against him; they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12