Going Back To School Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her slowly leaving an emptiness inside her that brought a moan of disappointment from her. He moved the tired girl over to the bed with her supplies on it. He had noticed a bottle of lube with her toys. He was now going to fulfill one of his fantasies he'd had since he first saw her. He was going to fuck her in the ass. Placing her on all fours, he picked up the lube and poured some of it on his fingers. He began to run his hand up and down from her asshole to her dripping wet slit. Using both the lube and her own juices, he coated her asshole with as much lubrication as he could. Tiffany groaned the entire time and rolled her ass pushing against his fingers. "Ooooh," she gasped. Then coating his own thick pulsing cock, he positioned his huge prick at the entrance to her rear channel. Her anus pulsed slightly open as he pushed against her opening. Slowly, quarter inch by quarter inch, he pushed his crown into her tight ass. She responded with muffled moans and sighs as he fed her his cock.

"Aaaiiiiieee! Oh FUCK! Oh, damn, it's so tight!" She groaned. Her anal passage was gripping his shaft like a vise. Slowly, he thrust his hips forward. Tiffany trembled frantically as inch after thick inch slid into her humid rear hole. After five minutes of slow, but forceful pushing and nudging, Dylan was hilted in her back orifice. He reached under and grabbed her big swinging tits in both his hands. Squeezing and realizing that they were real just filled him with blood lust. He withdrew a couple of inches, and began to thrust into her intestines, going faster with each stroke. With all 9 inches plunging up her chute, Tiffany became delirious with lust.

"OH, YEAH, YEAH, OHMYGOD!" Tiffany screamed as he pile-drove his rock-solid shaft up her straining rear hole. She thrashed her body sideways as he slammed his lunging rod in and out at a steady pace, speeding up when her moans became more intense. Her ass was on fire as his thick monster reamed her tight hole with continuous strokes. Holding on to her perfect knockers with all he was worth, Dylan grunted and groaned as he plowed his big tool in and out of her battered ass for ten minutes. By the end of it, she was a whimpering mass of melted flesh from the constant pressure that was building inside her cunt and asshole. She had experienced a series of small orgasms as he slammed into again and again but she had no idea the giant orgasm that was going to rock her world in just a few moments. He grabbed her short hair in his hand and thrust deep into her now wide open asshole, his stomach bouncing off her perfect butt cheeks. Suddenly, her ass channel clamped down on his thick cock as wave after wave of orgasmic convulsions shook her frame. As her climax grew, girl juice came pouring out of her cunt hole as the mammoth explosion coursed through her body.

SSShhhit! UUUWWW, OOOHH, YYEEAAHH, MGGHH!" Her words were incomprehensible, her screams growing louder and louder. Her asshole was gripping and pulling at his shaft as he sank to the hairs on each thrust. Her ass was moving up and down and all around as she tried to skew herself on his thick man meat each time. He felt the first tinges of his own climax build up in his balls. Again and again he drove full force into her bowels seeking his own climax with his steel-tempered rod. Then it was there as sudden as flipping a switch.

"Uuuuh, here it comes!" He screamed as he unloaded his cannon, firing shot after shot of creamy seed deep inside Tiffany's heated ass. Filling her ass until jizz gushed out of her ass as the voluminous load filled her up completely. The strength of his orgasm nearly made his knees buckle. His eyes rolled back in my head as he sprayed her warm ass with wad after wad of his heavy cum. He kept her ass in place has he thrust into her tired body seeking to extend the amazing rippling sensations of her plundered ass. Her ass and thighs were covered and dripping a mixture of cum and girl cum that flowed down her inner legs and pooled on the bed. Finally they collapsed together in a heap on the bed. Breathing hard and hearts pounding, they lay there covered in sweat, pussy juice and cum.

After several minutes, an exhausted Dylan got up and went into the bathroom. He got a drink of water and washed the scum and cum off his slowly recovering dick. He was not done with the teasing little sex bomb, and he need to be clean for what he had planned. He walked back into his room, and saw Tiffany had rolled on her back and was rubbing her clit at a feverous pace. Jesus, he thought to himself, this is one hot piece of pussy. Her eyes were closed tightly as she rolled the hot little nub between her fingers and using her other hand pushed two fingers up her cunt.

Dylan stood for a minute watching the horny coed bring herself off. She was rubbing at a frantic pace now and driving her fingers deeper and deeper into her hot cunt. "Uhhn... uhhn... uhhn," she groaned each time her fingers filled her cunt. Her ass started to leap off the bed as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. With fingers flying and ass churning, Tiffany brought herself off with a powerful orgasm that ripped thru her body. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," she screamed as her cum hit hard. The orgasm kept going as she continued to rub and thrust her fingers. Finally, she collapsed on the bed with a big sigh. Dylan was impressed by the sheer amount of sex that this young girl needed. She was one of the horniest women he had ever met. It seemed that her entire purpose was to fuck. Well, as always the gentleman and willing to help a lady out, he crossed the bed and knelt between her wide-spread legs, his thick cock completely recovered, swayed only inches from her smoking crotch. Tiffany felt his weight on the bed and opened her eyes in a hazy, dream state. She slowly took in Dylan and moved her gaze down his body toward his prick. When she saw his giant cock at full mast again she was really shocked. The boys that she went out with did not have that kind of staying power, especially given the fact that he had just fucked her cunt and ass so marvelously. "Oh my, you are still hard?"

"Yes, and we have only completed half the around the world. So here we go." Grasping his large organ in his hand, he placed the fat mushroom head against the swollen, quivering lips of her soggy vagina. Running the head up and down her slick wet lips he coated the long shaft with her juices. Then he pressed against her hole and watched as the head of his cock slowly parted the lips of Tiffany's pussy. She closed her eyes, moaning as she felt herself stretched wide, "Ohhhhh!" she sighed, "...so big..." They both watched in fascination as his big thick prick slipped into her waiting cunt. His penis seemed to take forever sliding into her. Just when it seemed like he was done entering her, he just kept going.

"Oh, God, oh, God. You're so big!" She lifted her legs so more of the monster cock could slip into her. "Ohh, Mr. James your cock is so good, I need it so much."

Dylan felt the end of his prick bottom out into her cunt. He leaned over her pressing his hard body into her, mashing her large tits against his chest. . He kissed her on the mouth, and her tongue shot far inside his mouth, her hands were all over his back, ass, and neck. Her legs were wide apart waving in the air over his back. She was all his. He withdrew his eager cock until just the tip was inside her pussy, then he again thrust it back into her soaking passage. Tiffany grunted as the giant rod plunged into her hot cunt. In seconds Dylan was fucking her with long powerful strokes as he drove his nine inches of thick meat in and out. Tiffany groaned and grunted with every stroke. She had never been fucked like this before. This man was a machine, he just kept plunging into her wet cunt at different speeds and different lengths, touching all parts of her womb. As Dylan's dick drove in and out of her flooded channel, all she could feel was a growing sense of pure lust for this part-time teacher and his massive cock. Tiffany began lifting her ass off the bed to meet his driving cock. Soon they were thrusting at each other with a fury.

"Mr. James, do it, baby. Push it in me, honey. Push it deep. Ohh, fuck me, ohh fuck me hard!" She groaned as he slammed into again and again. He was sliding in and out of her at a steady pace, holding himself up on his arms and looking down on her as she moaned. Her perfect tits bounced up and down as he fucked her faster and faster.

"You can call me Dylan, considering what we are doing," he said smiling as he pulled out again almost all the way, watching her cunt lips wrapped tightly around his thick cock, and then he slammed back into her again. "UNH!" she cried again, her tits bouncing from the force.

"Oh! Unh! Unh! Oh! Unh! Unh!" she repeated as like a mantra as he drilled his rock hard prick into her famished pussy over and over. He was fucking her as hard as he could, plowing into her womb as her legs flailed behind him helplessly. The pressure was building in her cunt. She felt the orgasm start in her belly and was surprised by the intensity of the feeling. "Fuck me!" Tiffany continued moaning, as she worked her hips up and down. She used her cunt muscles like a vise, squeezing the velvet channel powerfully around the swollen length of Dylan's pistoning cock. "'Fuck me ... fuck me ...I'm going to cum... soon... soon/"

Her body was shaking, and her heart pounded. She had never been fucked by such a big dick that was used it so well! She stretched her legs out behind his thrusting ass as she started to lose all control. She could feel the inside of her pussy squeezing and gripping as his cock plummeted her over-matched cunt. Dylan was merciless. Holding himself up on his strong arms, he was looking down at her and fucking her for all he was worth. He showed no mercy as he rammed his monster into her as hard as possible sending her over the top.

"OH GOD!" she cried as his long rod pierced her needy cunt over and over. He watched her tits bouncing violently as he pour the cock to her, and her eyes clenching shut as she came and came and came.

"OHHHHHHHH...MMMMYYY... GODDDDD!" She wailed. Tiffany felt the flood rush down her passage. She felt the liquid gush from her to soak her new lover's dick and balls. She was cumming in buckets and still he continued to thrust into her hot channel. Looking down between their thrashing bodies, Dylan's massive cock appeared swollen and huge as he drove continuously between the lips of her quivering pussy. At the base of his belly he could see the thick wedge of his pounding cock, moving in and out of her gushing, creaming cunt. His belly, balls, and thighs was coated with the sloppy discharge of her sexual ex¬citement, and his large balls were slapping dully between her open thighs.

"Your cock, Dylan!! God, your wonderful cock!" she moaned, almost incoherent in her passion. "OH, FUCK ME!!" Without losing a single stroke with his cock as it moved in and out of her hungry pussy, he grabbed her legs and threw them over his muscular shoulders so that her body was almost bent in half. Her calves rested against his chest, and her feet flailed helplessly in the air as he thrust into her climaxing cunt over and over. At this new angle, he seemed to be even deeper as his thick, long cock stretched her to the limit! He pulled back out of her nearly all the way, and then rammed his manhood back inside her hard.

For five minutes, he slammed 9 inches of rock hard prick deep into her body. He felt so good as his thick staff glided in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her ass was bouncing off the bed, meeting his thrusts. She was gasping for breath as she hurtled towards orgasm. Tiffany continued to meet his driving cock strokes as he filled her passage with his massive meaty cock. The pressure was growing stronger and stronger with each thrust of his cock as he buried it deep in her throbbing twitching pussy.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! ... ... OHH... ... OHHHHHH!" she screamed cumming. Her toes were curling, her heart was pounding, and that huge cock just would not stop jackhammering into her. She thought she would pass out from the sensation.

Dylan pushed her even further as he grabbed each of her ankles, holding them, pushing her legs up even higher until her knees were either side of her bouncing heaving breasts. He was driving straight down into her cunt now, and she was openly greeting the stab of driving cock. He leaned over her, pressing her body into an S-¬shape. Her cunt was inches away from her open, moaning mouth, and the smell of oozing pussy filled the air. Dylan's cock was hammering deeply in and out of her cunt, driving it in until it could go no further; then he pulled it out until only his great mushroom shaped head was left inside of her melting twat. Then he thrust it down into her wet pussy canal and bottomed out inside her battered cervix. In and out, in and out, his cock thundered into her dripping cunt as he pressed belly against belly, cock against cunt. He could see the lips of her wet and juicy pussy as they quivered around the base of his thrusting cock. He knew that Tiffany was very close to cumming again, but he lost count of how many times that had already happened.

"Now, baby. . . NOW!" she screamed. As the lips of her cunt tightened around his thrusting cock, he grunted and continued drilling deeply into her. Her cunt began to climb hungrily around the length of his plunging cock. Each time he drove his hard rod all the way into her, he could feel the hard nub of her clit rub against his heaving belly.

"Oh, God!" she screamed. "FUCK ME, DYLAN, I'M CUMMING!" As he speared into her cunt, Tiffany suddenly opened her eyes. She stared with wild disbelief between her widely parted thighs, looking up at the swollen softness of her own cumming cunt. It was suspended in the air, just inches above her face. Her jaw fell slack, and her eyes seemed to glaze over as she stared at the in¬credible sight of herself getting fucked.

"Oh, God" Tiffany moaned. The color had drained from her face, she seemed in pain from cumming so powerfully. "Oh ... oh ... oh!" Dylan's hips worked like a piston, driving the shaft of his cock deep into the channel of her cunt. Tiffany thrashed wildly, kicking her feet on either side of his head. Her cunt was a rippling vise around the thrusting staff on his hammering cock. There were tears in her eyes as she ground herself against him, greedily trying to bring herself to yet an¬other orgasm. She clawed her breasts, digging her fin¬gernails into the tender mounds until her knuck¬les were white, and there were red marks on her swollen breasts.

"Oh, God, " she cried. "I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!"

At the height of this new orgasm, Dylan pulled out of her gushing cunt and flipped around her so that his face was now in her creaming cunt, and his throbbing cock was hovering just above her open mouth. A totally surprised Tiffany had no clue what was happening. One moment she is the midst of a mind blowing orgasm and the next she is being pulled into a new position. Dylan pushed his painfully swollen shaft into her open mouth and thrust his cunt drenched cock in her throat. He felt the head of his dick go past the opening of her throat and slide deep into her throat. Tiffany grabbed at his thighs and pushed against him as he thrust into her airway time and time again. His staff was leaking thick gobs of pre-cum that spilled from her wide stretched lips. "This is called skull -- fucking," Dylan wheezed as the gagging sensation in her throat about had him off.

He buried his face in her dripping pussy. He slid his long tongue inside her juicing pussy, swirling it around the walls of her sensitive cunt. He gathered her flowing juices on his tongue as she squirmed below him. Dylan licked from the top of her inverted cunt to the bottom, savoring the taste of this woman's juices! He swirled his tongue around the plundered hole of her ass, tasting himself and sending her into convulsions. He gripped her ass in his hands, holding the cheeks tightly as he forced her flooded pussy up to his face. He sucked her wet cunt lips into his mouth, trapping them there as he ran his tongue up and down them. Her vagina was buzzing uncontrollably as he licked all over her sensitive slit. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmmm," was all that she could manage as Dylan thrust into her throat again and again. Wet gurgling and gulping sounds came from her throat as Dylan thrust deeper and deeper, his thick nine inches disappearing into her wide stretched mouth. With his big dick buried to the hilt in her throat, he captured her clitoris with his lips and began to lick her burning nub furiously. Tiffany's hips began to bounce up and down as her crotch writhed against his face. His flicking tongue was driving her crazy as he licked at her buzzing clit. He was just adding fuel to her already powerful orgasms causing her to buck and jump under him in constant desire while he plunged into her mouth and throat. Dylan squeezed her ass cheeks harder, releasing her cunt lips and plunged his tongue back deep into her hole. He could tell by the way she was franticly rubbing her crotch in his face that she was close.

Her lips strained to wrap around the width of his massive prick, his heavy balls battering her face and nose, and her mouth framed by his dark pubic hair. The large head lurched deep in her throat and a shot of pre-cum squirted out and went right down her throat. The swallowing sensation almost made him cum right then. Dylan looked quickly down at her toys bouncing on the bed from their urgent fucking. Seeing a small silver vibrator, he grabbed it and turned it on. At the same time that he clamped his teeth onto her throbbing clit and sucked, he slid the buzzing little silver vibrator into her gaping asshole. Tiffany exploded in another massive orgasm thrusting her yearning cunt against his tongue and face. Her ass going to overdrive from the sensations that were over-whelming her clit and ass.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMM," she screamed as her cries were muffled by his plunging cock. She bucked and leaped and jumped beneath him as wave after wave of climax surged through her. Spurt after spurt of girl cum shot from her pouring hole covering his face and ran down her ass crack and across her stomach and tits in streams. Holding tightly to her bouncing ass, he feasted on her overflowing cunt as he savagely thrust into her throat again and again. He thrust into her tight throat, pushing his long cock all the way in, then rolling his hips as he used her mouth like a cunt. As he drilled into her head over and over, Dylan began to cum. Thick, hot ropes of sperm shot down the length of his throbbing cock as he began to pump the sticky, rich fluid into the molten depths of her body. The sperm exploded into her throat like a volcano, gushing out forcefully as he pushed against Tiffany's mouth with his belly as she tried to push away from the burning flood that poured down her throat. After the first three wet throbs of his spunk splashed down her open throat, Dylan pull the shaft of his cock out until only the head was in her mouth. He could feel her tongue begin to nurse his cock as she swallowed greedily the remaining shots of cum that pour into her mouth.

"Oh, God, yes..." Dylan moaned as colors flashed before his eyes from the intense orgasm he had. It had so consumed his entire body that he could barely breathe. Dylan's balls were emptying, and he could feel his whole body draining as his exploding cock fired round after round of cum deep into her powerfully clutching maw. Tiffany moaned delirious around his spewing member trying to suck out the thick hot richness of his sperm as her pussy continued to detonate and quiver from his continuous licking tongue. Both her hands flew up and down the length of his cum and saliva coated monster as she sought more of his seemingly unlimited supply of scrumptious man juice. Shot after shot of hot jizz poured down into her ravenous mouth and down her gullet as her fiery but exhausted cunt twitched and tugged at his spearing tongue. The entire time the buzzing little vibrator continued to pulsate in her violated asshole. Her body gave one last great heave against his gluttonous mouth as her over-loaded pleasure centers just blew up sending her over the top and into oblivion. She slumped into a stupor as her smoldering twat continued to spasm and the last of Dylan's cum fired into her open mouth.