Going Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,185 Followers

"They're gonna know what we're up to."

"Yep, but I don't think they'll be surprised."

She smiles.

"Hi, Dad. Where are you and Sarah?"

"We're at Sarah's. Why do you ask?"

"ummm Just wondering. We're at our place. I won't see you there later, right?"

"ummm. OK, I understand son. Later."

Kevin moves his hand over on Amy's leg.

"Are you sure about this? It's not to late to back out."

"My god, Kevin. I wanted you the minute I laid eyes on you. You're beautiful."

"The same with you. You really make a good first impression."

"Hurry, baby. I'm really hot for you."

She holds his hand on her leg and caresses the back of his hand. After a few minutes she reaches over and rubs his cock through his pants. She fells it filling with blood. Her nipples perk up and her pussy juice runs as she feels how big it is."

She unzips his pants and pulls it out.

"My god, baby. You have one huge cock. I've never seen one that big. I'm not sure I can take that much."

'You'll be just fine. We'll just take it nice and easy."

"Hurry, baby. I want you so bad."

They pull into the driveway and hurry straight to the bedroom.

"Get naked for me, baby. I want to see that beautiful body. Show it to me."

Amy takes off her blouse and shakes her C cup breasts for him. He licks his lips. She turns her back and unbuttons her jeans. She slowly pulls them down, showing him her ass. He groans as he feasts his eyes. She slowly turns and give him a full front view.

"Oh my god, baby. You're beautiful. What a body. You're what dreams are made of."

"Thank you, baby. I want to be pretty for you."

"You sure are."

"Now, you get naked for me.

Kevin stands and takes off his shirt. Amy walks up to him and drags her nails down his chest.

"mmmm, nice pecs there. You're a hunk."

She gets on her knees and unbuttons his jeans. She slowly pulls them. She sees his cock bulging his boxer briefs.

"mmmm, big cock in there for me."

She pulls them down and his cock stands up full hard pointing toward the ceiling.

"Oh god. What a beautiful cock."

"It's all yours, baby. Have fun with it."

"Oh god. I am. You're going to really open my little pussy with that. My other boyfriend's never had anything like this."

She pushes him back on the bed. She holds it with both hands and kisses the head. Seeing her white hand on his black gives her a thrill. A shiver runs through her body. She licks up the little pearl of pre cum.

"mmmm. You taste good."

She tries to get the head in her mouth. No way will it work. It's just way to big for her. She licks and sucks on the head. He watches her white lips sucking on his black cock head. His cock throbs with his heartbeat.

"You're so big I can't get it in my mouth."

"Get up here, I want to explore your hot body."

She gets in the middle of the bed on her back.

"I'm all yours, baby. Take me and make me your woman. Fuck my brains out."

He lays beside her and holds her close. They kiss and their tongues meet. His hot hard cock it pressing against her stomach. She hooks her leg around his and pushes against him

"Wow, what a hard body. So fucking good."

He starts kissing his way down her body, stopping at her breasts to feast. He sucks her nipples up to the size of strawberries. He kisses his way down to her pussy. She opens her legs for him, granting him full access to her treasure. He licks and sucks her through two orgasms before rolling her over on top.

"Take it, baby. Take all of it."

"Fuck yes. I want all of that monster in me."

She moves into position and rubs his cock head on her wet pussy lips. It hits her clit and she cries out. Gently she lowers herself down. Her pussy lips stretch out little by little. Finally the head pops in. She squeals and cums.

"Oh fuck. Big hard cock. Stretching my pussy out. Yes. Yes."

Slowly she drops on it. Every nerve ending fires and he stretches her out.

"Fuck yes. Tight pussy taking my cock. Take it all, baby. Fill your pussy with it."

She takes about five minutes to finally take all of it. She feels it touch her cervix and cums again.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Full of hard hot cock. Hot and hard."

He lifts her and rubs the ridge of his crown on her G spot. Her head falls back and she starts cumming. He pulls her down and fills her again. His bone hits her clit and she cums again.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me cum more for you. Yes. Yes."

Her tight pussy makes it impossible to last long. He feels a stirring in his loins.

"I'm almost there, baby. I hope you're on the pill. I'm ready to cum in you."

"Fuck yes. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with it. Give me that hot cum."

She squeezes him and feels his cock flare. His hot cum hits her cervix and they both scream. His cock pumps rope after rope of cum in her. Her pussy milks every drop from him.

"Oh fucking god, Yes. Yes. Hot cum in my pussy. Hot. Hot cum."

"Take it, baby. Take every drop. It's all yours."

She falls on his chest and her pussy keeps milking his cock. He holds her on his cock till she milks him dry.

"Oh god, Amy. You're the best fuck on the planet. What a great pussy you have. So hot and tight."

"Big hot cock took me places I've never been. What a stud you are. I'm so glad to find you. I'm going to fuck you to death this summer."

"I'm here for you, baby. I'm here.

They lay together for a while, hugging and kissing. His cock is still in her and starts to fill with blood again.

"Oh god, baby. You're getting hard again."

He rolls over into her saddle and pushes deep in her. She locks her legs behind him and pushes up.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. Give me some more of you hot cum."

They start humping each other, banging his bone on her clit. She cums three times before his cock flares and fills her.

She lays under him trying to regain her breath. She slowly come around and wraps her arms around his neck.

"I'm not letting go or you, never never."

"Hole me, baby. Hold me tight."

"Oh god, baby. I can't believe how good you make me feel. I've never felt like this."

"Same here, baby. We're good together."

"Are you ready to get fucked every day this summer?"

'Ready and willing."

He rolls off and holds her breasts against his side with her head on his shoulder. She gently caresses his chest and stomach. He feels a shiver to through her.

"What is it, baby."

"It my hand on you. The contrast of my white skin on your black skin. When I see it I get a shiver."

He laughs.

"I get it too when I see your hands on my cock or my cock going in your pink pussy."

She moves down and licks his cock clean. She smiles at him and smacks her lips.

She snuggles into his arms and they fall asleep.

Amy wakes first the next morning. She lays on her elbow looking and her hot lover. She smiles and goes to take a shower. She shivers as she thinks about last night. She dries off and goes in the kitchen. She looks around and gets everything she needs. She hears the shower go on and smiles. She wonders if he will be naked.

A few minutes he walks in. She turns and smiles.

"Ready for a naked breakfast?"

"That's the best kind."

He moves up to her and presses his morning wood against her. She moans an holds him. His hand moves down and he caresses her pussy. It's wet and ready. He reaches over and turns off the stove. He pushes her over to the table and bends her over it.

"For breakfast, baby, you get black cock."

She moans and he pushes into her.

"Fuck yes. Big black cock for breakfast. Fuck me baby, fuck me."

He pushes hard into her. The table slides against the wall. He grabs her hair and pulls her back on his cock. She cries out and has her first kitchen cum.

"Hot black cock in your pink pussy. Fuck yes. Gonna shoot some hot black cum in you, baby."

"Yes. Yes. Shoot it in me. Fill my pussy with it. Gimme that hot black cum."

The get a good rhythm going. She feels his cock getting ready to fill her. She pushes back and feels it flare. His hot cum hits her cervix and makes her scream. Her muscles milk him dry.

"Oh fuck. Every time is just amazing. Your cock makes me crazy."

"I'm gonna wear your pussy out this summer."

She collapses in a chair. He stands beside her as she licks his cock clean."

"My big beautiful black cock. So good in me. We'll she who wears who out."

They finish breakfast and get dressed. Her pussy is leaking all over the crotch of her panties.

"Baby, I'm leaking your cum all over my panties."

"I'm going to keep you full so get used to it."

"Are you threatening me with a good time?"

The laugh and hop in her car.

"It's time for me to get teased by Mom. She is gonna get some payback. I gave her some after her date with Eric."

"This should be good."

The walk in the door and Sarah greets Kevin with a hug. He sits on the sofa next to his dad. Sarah steps in front of Amy.

"Young lady. Where the hell have you been. I didn't raise you like this. You go out on a first date and don't come home? Where have you been?"

"We went to Bill's and had a couple of beers."

"And then?"

"We went to Kevin's house."

They both start laughing. Eric and Kevin exchange high fives.

She hugs her.

"I'm happy for you, honey."

"Mom, he got me drunk and took advantage of me. I tried to resist but he was too strong."

"Yeah right. I suspect it was the other way around."

Kevin says, "It was. She tied me to the bed and had her way with me."

"Yeah, and you hated every minute, right?"

He just smiles and doesn't answer.

"I see you're taking little steps, honey. Do you need a Tylenol?"

The guys are watching a ball game and the girls are getting dinner ready. Amy stops and looks at her Mom.

"Hey, Mom. Wanna swap?"

Sarah's jaw drops. She thinks a minute and smiles.

The beginning.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,185 Followers