Going Bump in the Night

Story Info
Sister finds relief close to home.
1.8k words
4.35
334.2k
47
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers

I didn’t know at first what had woken me. My eyes flew open, as if I’d had one of those “falling” dreams. My body was covered in sweat, and my throat was so dry I could barely swallow. I finally noticed the constant “tickle” between my legs, as my fingers massaged against my wet panties. My shirt was around my neck, and the air was stinging my hard nipples. I was on the verge of an orgasm, and I don’t know how I got there. Everything just kind of hit me at once, and I immediately stopped myself. My breathing was fast, and my heart was pounding in my ears.

I glanced over to my sister’s bed to see if I had woken her, but fortunately she was fast asleep.

This has happened to me several times in the past month or so, and I don’t know why. I quickly stripped off my shirt and panties and re-organized myself back under the covers, where I could finish up with some control. I suppose if I had my own room, I would just be able to let myself go and not have to worry, but I didn’t want to risk waking my sister. We have shared a room all our lives, and never, not once, had I ever seen her touch herself. I’ve barely even seen her naked. I know she had a few boyfriends, but I have no idea what her sex life is like, because we just never talk about those things.

Anyway, I laid back and spread my knees apart, and began to work my hand up and down my slick pussy. I closed my eyes and was just starting to enjoy myself when my sister rolled over and stopped me dead in my tracks. She was facing me now, and I felt as if she would just open her eyes at any second and see what I was doing. Although she probably wouldn’t, I didn’t want to take a chance. I re-positioned myself on my side, facing her so I could see if she was starting to wake up, and slipped a pillow between my legs. I slowly began to gyrate my hips and squeeze my legs together enough to let my pussy mash against the cool fabric. I knew this wouldn’t be enough to satisfy me, so I quietly got up and snuck out of our room into the bathroom down the hall.

I stood quietly in the bathroom stroking my clit. My pussy felt like it was on fire, and I was so dizzy with the need to cum that I couldn’t even think. I scanned the bathroom for anything that I could use to satisfy myself. I was desperate, and wished that there was another person there to relieve me. Someone, anyone would do. I needed someone to touch me, to lick me, to make me cum.

I grabbed a bottle of conditioner, smeared it along the top edge of the tub, and straddled myself along the edge of the smooth cool porcelain. I savored the sensations, as my bare clit smoothly glided along the cold edge of the tub, keeping me in a steady state of arousal. I watched myself in the mirror, and imagined that I was being watched. I wanted someone to see me. I wanted to cum for anyone who wanted to watch.

Several minutes passed and I still needed more. I needed to be filled. I needed to be touched. I felt as if I had no control over myself. I laid down on the bathroom floor, spreading my legs as wide as I could, and poured a huge glob of conditioner on my pussy. I shivered as the cold lotion landed on my clit and dripped down the length of my aching lips to my asshole. I never played with my ass before, but the feel of the lotion oozing around my hole made me feel so dirty. I started to work the lotion around the rim of my asshole with the tip of my middle finger, pushing it further into myself a little more each time. My pussy buzzed with excitement as I worked my finger in and out of my virgin ass.

I felt so dirty. I wanted everyone to see what a dirty slut I am. I removed my finger from my ass, and placed the pouring spout of the conditioner bottle into my ass and squeezed. I could feel the cold creamy liquid coating the walls of my ass as I fought not to scream out loud. I plugged my ass with my finger again and stood up to leave.

I hurried myself quietly down the steps and out the back door with my finger buried in my cream filled ass. I looked to see if any of my neighbors would still be awake, but all the houses seemed dark. I couldn’t take it much longer, I needed to cum.

I kneeled down in the grass, facing the back of my house and worked my clit with one hand and my asshole with the other until I came.

I pretended as if everyone in the neighborhood could see me. I felt my ass tighten around my finger and I came so hard I fell face down in the grass. I stayed there for a minute with my ass in the air and my face in the grass until I caught my breath and regained my senses. When I finally realized what I was doing, I quickly got myself together and got back inside.

As I made my way back up the stairs, I felt the liquid dripping from my ass, and my pussy tingled. I hurried into the bathroom again to clean up a little, but I decided that I wasn’t done, and that I liked the way I felt. My pussy was soon throbbing again, and I needed something more to satisfy me.

I left the bathroom and made my way back towards my room. I was going to just finger myself quietly under my blankets until I came, but as I got to the door I had a better idea.

I walked passed my own door and peered into my brother’s room to make sure he was asleep, and slipped in. He was dressed in just sweat shorts and was lying on top of his covers, with one leg hanging off the bed. I grabbed his computer chair and rolled it right next to his bed facing him. I couldn’t believe I was doing this.

I inserted my fingers into my pussy as I watched him sleep, oblivious to the fact that his own sister was naked and fingering herself just inches away from him. I didn’t give much thought to what his reaction would be if he woke up, but I didn’t care. I imagined him watching me fuck myself, and begging me to cum as he slowly stroked his stiff cock for me. I imagined him begging to fuck me, and me riding his hard prick.

I fingered my pussy faster as these incestuous images raced through my head. I wanted to feel his cock in my hands as I rubbed myself off. I wanted to see his cock shooting a load all over me, and I wondered if he would wake up. I’ve heard that boys have wet dreams and sleep right through them, so I thought that if I was careful he wouldn’t wake up.

I reached out slowly and touched his bulge on the outside of his shorts. I could feel his cock through his shorts ,and slowly ran my hand up and down the underside of his cock until I felt it begin to grow hard under my finger tips. He didn’t even stir as the head of his prick started to peek out the band of his shorts. It sent chills down my spine and right to my pussy when I first saw it poke out.

After several minutes it began to bob up and down to my touch, and I stroked it more firmly, in time with my other hand which was working in and out of my pussy. With each stroke I pulled it further out of his shorts, until I could actually lightly wrap my hand around it. I used some of the leftover cream from my ass to lube him up, and I began to steadily pump his now slick penis.

With each matching stroke of my busy hands, I imagined it was his cock that was sliding in and out of me. I worked myself faster and faster until I was about to come. My brothers breathing became heavier, and I could feel his cock pulsing under my grip. I knew he was about to come any second. I lifted his cock a little higher and gave a few more sturdy tugs until I felt the rush of blood reach his cock. I came as his cum shot in the air, landing on his chest and belly, and dripping on my fingertips. I quickly milked the rest of his semen from his cock as I tried to regain my own senses. I felt his cock begin to grow soft in my hand again, and I quickly got up to leave the room.

As I headed out of my brother’s room, I caught my sister watching me from the cracked door. She saw me getting up and ran to get back to our room, and didn’t realize I spotted her. I ran for the door and caught up with her just as she slipped back into our room. I closed the door behind me and walked right up to her.

“So you like to spy on people?”

“I didn’t know.”

“What did you see?”

“Nothing I didn’t see anything.”

“I know you saw. Did you like it?”

“You’re sick! I can’t believe you!”

“You saw it and you liked it. You want to see me cum. You liked watching me jerk off our brother. You liked watching him cum.”

I held my hands up to her and wiped my brother’s cum on her lips, and before she could move I kissed her, smearing it all over her face. She tried to get away, but I grabbed her around her waist and quickly cupped her crotch with my other hand.

“You’re soaked down here. I definitely think you liked what you saw. Do you want me to make you cum too little sister?”

She nodded shyly, and kissed me hard on the lips. Her fingers made their way to my pussy as I stripped off her panties and t–shirt. Our bodies mashed together as we collapsed onto her bed. Her tits were pressed into mine as we frantically fingered and groped at each other’s pussies. When I felt her middle finger invade my ass I wondered how long she had been watching me that night. We made each other cum several times before we drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow night, we are both going to pay a visit to my brother’s room.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,419 Followers