Going Down?

Story Info
Sex with a stranger in an elevator.
2.1k words
4.13
19.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy woke up that morning all fresh, as she had been having a fantastic dream. She was being taken roughly by a stranger in the park near work without her consent, much to her delight. It had felt so realistic although it was just a dream as this faceless man had forced himself into her from behind, shoving her hard against one of the trees (which she passed each day to and from work and would never be able to look at quite the same way again). She felt the roughness of the bark scratching against her tender skin, biting into her nipples where her blouse had torn in parts as a result of his big coarse hands which were right now alternating between gripping onto her thighs and her butt with each smooth yet deep stroke of his cock inside her.

He was telling her that she was a dirty bitch that needed to be taught a lesson and he was going to do it. She was moaning for him to stop yet not really wanting him to as he told her this and she felt she was just about there, feeling the oh so familiar building up of her orgasm. Then the dream got more and more intense as she felt a slight hint of pain which she got off on, as he began to fuck her pussy hard and fast. Oh god it was good she thought to herself when suddenly something told her to wake up and get moving. Damnit!

She'd definitely have to sort that out later, feeling the wetness between her legs and the tingly feeling deep inside her as she noticed the sunlight streaming into her room and across her bed, and it made her wonder just what time it really was. This brightness did not look like 6 o'clock and she was shocked when she discovered it was actually after 7! She bolted out of her bed, quickly brushed her blonde bob into some order, dragged on a grey skirt and blouse combo with her stiletto heels and only just made it onto the later train, where she started to reminisce about the dream she had had earlier, wishing she had been able to make herself come before she had to get up. She had been feeling quite a bit of pent up sexual frustration lately which was what she attributed the sex dream to.

Lucy had been single for about 3 months since the demise of her last relationship, a result of her ex taking up a new role interstate. They'd had a fantastic sex life and were always keen to try new and exciting things to keep the passion alive in their relationship. But they had both decided that although they were still really into one another, they did not want to do the long distance thing. There was only so much phone sex you could have and the cost of travelling to see each other when possible was just not something they could afford. Although it was a sad ending to their affair they both knew they would be okay. So Lucy had not had any action since that time and she was aching for a good old fashioned shag. There were a couple of nice looking guys in her building at work, but no one had asked her out for a while, so she was beginning to think that she would have to go out with some of her single chicks friends. The only problem with that idea though, was that she didn't like their usual choice of pick up joints (bars/ nightclubs) because they usually meant casual sex, which wasn't something she was into.

The lift doors were closing as she pressed the button to her floor when a foot suddenly appeared and was almost crushed as the man from level 7 stepped into the lift. "Sorry, I didn't see you there" she told the dark haired stranger with the blue shirt and tailored chocolate trousers. "No worries. I didn't think anyone else was in the lift". She had seen him before. Countless times, and wondered who he was, and whether he was single or not. She had been lusting after him for at least a couple of years it seemed and had never had the guts to talk to him.

He always seemed to be in his own world, standing alone and avoiding any eye contact which was even easier the times he had his dark sunglasses on but all the more harder for her to try and make a connection. Although she was a very attractive woman with a slim petite body, full breasts and a cute but round ass, she was also quite shy and found it difficult to put herself out there, but always felt that eye contact was the way to go about breaking the ice with strangers. His hair was dark and he kept it shaved close to his head and he had a hint of stubble on his gorgeous face that she would love to rub her pussy against.

But what affected her mostly was his scent. Oh My God. It drove her wild as the lift filled up with it and she couldn't determine whether it was his cologne, deodorant or just his soap washed skin. The funny thing was though, that as she became aware of his smell, she suddenly became aware of her own, and wondered if she was perspiring as a result of the wondrous assault he was having on her senses.

She started to drift off into fantasy land thinking about how much she would like to taste his skin, particularly just under and behind his ears, where she would let her tongue trace ever so lightly giving him a shiver as she did so and she could feel herself getting wet for the second time that morning, just thinking about it. How the hell was this happening she wondered? It had only been a couple of seconds since he had gotten into the lift and this was already going on in her head. Get a grip she told herself. Then it happened.

Bang. A huge jolt as they both lost their balance momentarily and the lift had stopped suddenly in between levels four and five. The lights flickered twice and then went out, plunging Lucy and her dark haired stranger into almost complete darkness. The emergency phone had a small light, which emanated a kind of reddish glow but still was only enough for her to be able to see parts of the lift and not much else including him. Neither spoke as she picked up the emergency phone to call for help. There was no sound, no dial tone, nothing. It was like they had been completely cut off from everything. Her mobile phone wasn't working as it had zero signal.

She felt herself start to panic as her breathing became slightly faster than normal and she began to perspire more than before when she was turned on. Still no words were spoken and she wondered whether she should say something when she felt his hand on her lower back. She was facing the front corner of the lift, towards the doors and he was now close behind her, moving in closer and closer with each second. She thought she had been made mute, as no words were spoken, nor could she think of any. All she was aware of was both of his hands and the smell of him.

She stood still as they came around the front of her and rested on the tops of her legs as he pressed himself against her. She shuddered as he bent down and kissed her neck ever so softly, meanwhile his hands had slipped down to the hem of her skirt and began to push it up sending shivers up and down her body. She turned her head slightly so she could try and kiss him and then she felt his beautiful soft lips on hers and their tongues met shyly at first but soon took them both over as they found themselves breathing deeply and intensely yet wanting more.

It was too much and although she wanted the kiss to go on and on, she knew they didn't have much time. It was then that he hurriedly turned her around and shoved her back hard against the wall, and then got down on his knees whilst pushing her skirt up as high as it would go without removal. He tried to pull her stockings down but ended up ripping them in the process as she felt the coldness of the air hit her, but soon forgot about it as his fingers traced the sides of her knickers, in the creases between her legs and her now soaking wet pussy. She so wanted to feel him push his fingers into her, to feel how much she was turned on by this whole situation, and especially him.

He must've sensed this as he practically tore her pants off and fingered her ever so lightly with one hand, and played with her clit with the other. She was in ecstasy, and thought she could feel no greater pleasure when suddenly she felt his tongue on her.

He licked the sides of her pussy, as well as her clit before he delved deep into her, sucking, slurping and moaning, like she was a juicy ripe mango or peach. Oh God she thought, is this real? She felt him licking her clit up and down placing pressure on it as she felt herself starting to build up to orgasm. He continued to do this and then she felt his wet finger slip into her arse which only intensified the feelings for her. His fingers began to build up in speed as did her breathing and as she began to push against his fingers and start to come she whispered to him for him to fuck her hard and to do it quickly. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever felt and was still reeling from it as she heard his pants unzip and felt him turn her around and bend her over to gain access to her pussy from behind.

She was so ready for him to slip inside of her by now, and as she bent completely over and touched the floor with her finger tips, she knew he could quite easily slip into either of her orifices. What a turn-on that was to her, and when she felt the head of his dick nudging into her pussy, she thought she was going to explode again. He slowly pushed further into her tight hole and she caught her breath at how thick and hard he felt inside her and completely filled her up. He pushed even further and she felt a thick gush of her juices slide out and surround his big hot cock.

He started to thrust in and out and she groaned with pleasure at the sensations they made. It was even more of a turn on when he started to grunt and she knew he was enjoying it as much as she was. She didn't want it to end, but knew they had limited time as the power in the lifts could go on at any minute and they could be discovered by any number of people!

They started to move faster and she told him to fuck her harder, as she enjoyed the ferocity of being taken that way. She started to finger her clit as he pounded her and she knew she was going to come again any second. As he started to go in for the finishing strokes and she started to come with him they heard noises in the lift well, as the power seemed to be going back on in the building. Quickly they came in an explosion as the lights in the lift came back on and they rearranged their clothes as she threw her stockings in her bag and scrambled into her shoes.

They had only just done so, when the lift moved into action, arrived at level 5 whereby the doors opened and three maintenance guys asked if they were okay. "Yes we're fine thanks" she told them as her handsome stranger just smiled and nodded. She stepped out of the lift and onto her floor and gave him a smile as the lift doors closed again and then he was gone to level 7. She couldn't believe her morning or the fantastic shag she had just had. But most of all she couldn't wait to see him again if it was at all possible, as she wanted to return the favour and give him the best fucking blow job he had ever had. But that's another story...