Going Down

Story Info
Short story - blow by blow blowjob.
831 words
4.15
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
80 Followers

She dropped to her knees on the cool pavement, rocks back and sits on her heels. A smile plays on her lips, the smoldering look in her eyes as she watches his arousal grow - even though she hasn't touched him yet.

The parking lot lights behind her making her a silhouette against the night sky. There was no waiting until they got home, or into the car. The nearly deserted parking lot, lateness of the hour and his unquenchable desire for that tongue circling his cock made him only glance quickly around to see if anyone was within sight.

She pulled him towards her by the front pockets of his jeans. Grasping the clasp of his buckle, unzipping him and freeing his cock from the tightness of the material.

Her breath swirled warm and gentle against his skin, his breath sucked in with anticipation. His stomach muscles taut, causing his cock to jump, hardening more as it brushed her chin. She licked him, kissing her way down his length, turning her cheek against his hip, closing her eyes and inhaling his scent.

His fingers sliding through her hair, guiding her face towards his hardness. She kissed the top of his cock, a wet, salty drop of him smearing over her mouth. She opened her mouth, tasting him, taking him in.

He felt her lips sliding down his head, her tongue lightly moving around him and her warm mouth tight, as she glided down half of his hardness. She inhales, tongue working faster on the way back up and he popped free of her. Coolness of the night air against the wetness on him.

She sucked him right back into her mouth, taking him further inside. Her fingers trailing up his legs, pulling his jeans lower on his thighs as she worked his cock in and out of her wet mouth.

His calf muscles tight, back arched pushing him deeper in her throat as his hands pressed her head towards him. His mouth open a little, head back and his eyes closed as all his sensations centered in his maleness.

She raised up on her knees, her ass tight as she lifted off her heels, dropping her jaw and picking up the pace. She traced her fingers up the inside of his left knee, up to where his leg and body met. Lightly cupping him, her fingertips brushing the skin behind his balls. Her other hand grasped his lower shaft, holding him still as she used the tip of her tongue to trace the pulsing vein running from the tip of his cock to her fingers, her saliva running down her knuckles and landing on her legs.

He had held still, gazing down mesmerized at her hair falling around her face as her tongue followed the saliva trail back to the top of him. She raised her eyes, one hand still wrapped firmly around the base of him as she let go of him with her other hand and wiped the spit on her chin.

Now both her palms were slick and she worked one then the other up and down his length, squeezing a little, the pressure making him harder against her fingers. She moaned as he rocked, pacing himself with her moving hands.

Her forearms tiring a little and she dropped her hands to his shins, raising her face to him as she gently sucked first one then the other testicle between her lips, suckling him. Her nose brushing his shaved skin and his throbbing cock.

His breathe quickened, his load building low inside him. Deep moans escaping his mouth as she released him. The night breeze wrapping around him as he watch her lick her lips, her chin and lips covered in wetness, dripping onto her shirt.

In one motion she raised up, grasping the back of his thighs, at the crease where the curve of his ass met his taut leg muscles. She spits on the head of his cock, opened her mouth as wide as she could and covered her teeth with her lips as she roughly slid down on the length of him. The pull of her mouth, her cheeks sucked tight against the sides of his cock, the suction unbreakable as she exhaled and he slid further inside her. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat. He grabbed her hair and the back of her head as he slammed into her wet mouth. The sound of her gag on his length, knowing how deep she had sucked him in, made him utter low, guttural noises from deep in his throat. He thrust once more, his jeans sliding to the ground.

She heard his noises, her eyes watering, and moved with his hands guiding her, feeling herself gag and still taking him further, salivating even more. His final thrust and the explosion of him on the back of her throat, she swallows, tastes him again and again until there was nothing left.

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
80 Followers