Going Down

Info
Stuck in this lift with nothing to do. Distract me? Please?
70 words
4.28
45.3k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers

Lunch time and Xyta has one stack of files to hand off before heading out. She steps into the lift to make the journey to her floor, chatting with a colleague on the way.

All is well until the lift jams, trapping them between floors with no clue about when they'll get out again.

Oh well. Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to pass the time . . .

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,240 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

I'm making more efforts to reply to comments here as I feel it's important for me to acknowledge your kind words.

Really, every single comment means so very much too me and I'm honoured that you take the time to speak to me here.

Thank you, pets. Thank you so much.

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shy Siren

I'm not a big fan of elevators either. This would definitely be a great distraction if I got stuck on one.

Another AMAZING audio from an AMAZING author.

AddieBrownAddieBrownalmost 6 years ago

That was brilliant! Well written and well acted out. My my... I gotta find myself a lift nearby and invite Xyta for a ride. Or.... hmm.... Planes fall down too, so how would she feel about a nice long bumpy flight?

Andygorn2Andygorn2almost 6 years ago

I am imagining that Xyta's new friend is a woman and seduces her into a hidden world of office orgies, secret hotel rendevous, lust-filled business trips, team-bonding (bondage?) sessions and sex-at-altitude in the private jet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it, love your voice. ever thought about being bossy?

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Vows (MF/f) (Non Con/ Tickling/sexual/ feet/all over )in Fetish
I Picked the Wrong Man to Chat Up Two females take the long way to find their love.in Lesbian Sex
Capturing Laughter f/f m/f fm/f A couple approach a witch, requesting a wish.in Fetish
The Villainess Wins in the End... Tormented in a villain's lair can be a ticklish situatiion...in Fetish
Dancing in the Dark A goblin girl is teased by a late-night trickster.in Fetish
More Stories