Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

The sound surprised Erin. It sounded like it had been pretty hard but if it hurt, Kim hadn't shown any sign of it. If anything her hips were thrusting harder and her head was flipping back and forth more. Erin had never seen a striptease before but she was appreciating the experience. Her own pussy was dripping again and she started to run her fingers over one breast.

Kim started turning around to face Erin. Her startlingly blue eyes were fixed on Erin. She continued to thrust her hips, aiming them at Erin. Licking her lips, Kim mirrored how Erin was playing with her own breast. Everything that Erin did, Kim tried to do through her shirt. But when Erin started pulling her nipples, Kim found she wasn't able to copy that. First wagging her finger at Erin, she then crossed her arms in front of herself and grasped her shirt, slowly pulling it up. Her perfectly flat belly was gradually exposed. Finally she pulled it over her head. For a few moments she twirled it and then tossed it in Erin's direction.

Wearing only her skirt and pink bra, Erin thought that she had never seen Kim look more desirable. She wanted to grab her and pull her to bed but she also didn't want to miss out on her stripping.

Continuing to move to the music, Kim danced to the edge of the bed. She wasn't quite close enough for Erin to touch. She brought her hands up to cup her breasts, caressing them through her bra. Then this time she didn't wait a long time. Her bra hooked in the front and she undid it without delay. After that, however, she took her time exposing her breasts. She made sure that Erin could see that it was undone. She slid the material a little to one side and then another. Finally in a peekaboo movement she exposed one and then covered it back up. It was only a brief view but it built Erin's appetite for more. As the music built in tempo, Kim twirled to it with her black hair flying out, slowly letting her bra go so that it came off and fell to the floor.

It wasn't that Erin hadn't realized that Kim had nice breasts, but she hadn't realized how nice while they were covered up. There was no question that they were real. They weren't overly big but they were perfectly shaped. Her areolas were wide but not too wide and her nipples were raised buttons and very hard right now. Erin's own excitement continued to increase and she didn't even realize that her hand had moved from her breast to her pussy and was softly stroking it.

Kim smiled as she saw that. She loved being able to excite Erin. But she wanted to get back between Erin's legs too. So she reached back and unzipped her skirt. Continuing to move to the music, she slowly lowered the skirt and then stepped out of it. Now she just had her panties on. Stroking herself, she continued to dance for Erin. With each movement, she took a tiny step towards her. When she got to the bed, she just kept going. Climbing onto it, she crawled on her hands and knees over to where Erin lay panting with desire.

Sitting up on her knees, she asked Erin, "Take them off, please Erin?" She was thrusting her hips slowly back and forth. As Erin came towards her to do it, she wrapped her arms around Erin and deeply kissed her. She could feel Erin's fingers on her, touching her skin, pressing against her pussy. She longed to let go and be pleasured, but she had a mission and she was going to do it.

Once Erin had them off of her, Kim moved beside her and lay on her back. Taking Erin's hands in her, she guided her to move up higher on the bed, above her head.

"Bring that pussy to your little bitch, Erin, please!" she said in her sexiest voice.

Moving forward, Erin obliged her. Straddling her head, she lowered her hips down on her face, Kim immediately attacked it. Her tongue began giving long strokes, from her clit almost all the way back to her anus. When she was in the middle of the stroke, Kim made sure to push her tongue up deep into Erin.

Erin felt her excitement building fast this time. It felt so very good. Without meaning too, she thrust her hips down hard onto Kim. Each time Kim's tongue moved across her, Erin met it with at thrust, helping to push it deeper.

As she turned Erin on, Kim found it increasingly hard to breath but she didn't even consider once push her away or pausing. All that mattered was pleasing Erin. She could feel that it wasn't going to be long. With each thrust, the tension in Erin's body grew.

When it broke, it hit Erin like a tidal wave. She cried out, Oh my God," and then her hips started spasming. As the waves of pleasure built, it seemed like her vision was narrowing, slowly going black. All of a sudden she crumpled over, having passed out. Even passed out, her body trembled with the spasms from the orgasm.

Worried at first, Kim scrambled up to check on her. But once she could see that Erin was okay, she just put her arms around Erin and held her. It was less than a minute before her eyelids fluttered. The first thing that she saw was Kim's blue eyes looking at her, bright with happiness.

"Welcome back, beautiful Erin," Kim said with a smile.

"Oh, that was something else," Erin took a few seconds to breath. "Thank you, you wonderful woman. Oh my. That was amazing." She slid her own arms around Kim and pulled her close. Stroking Kim's face, Erin softly kissed her. The kisses of passion were replaced now with ones of tenderness. Kim snuggled up close to her, letting a little sigh of contentment out.

As they lay there, Erin started to feel the first hint of sleepiness coming over her. She felt so content and happy but she struggled to push it way. She hadn't returned the pleasure for Kim yet.

Shaking her head, she looked at Kim and said, "Now it's your turn, Baby. Let me make love to you."

Hugging her a little more for a moment, Kim shook her head. "No, I am fine. I got what I wanted. I wanted to please you and I did. We don't need to do anymore tonight. And I did cum earlier. Don't forget that!" Kim kissed her again. "Erin, you don't know how happy I am. I'm going to have the best dreams tonight."

"Are you sure? I want to do it, you know?" Erin looked at Kim with a determined look.

"Of course, I am sure." Kim grinned that wicked grin. "I am also sure that I took a lot out of you!" She gently poked Erin in the ribs. "And you need to recover your strength!"

Laughing a little, Erin nodded. "You do that very well, Baby. Next time, I won't wear out so much though! I want to please you too!"

Nodding, Kim kissed her again. This time there was a little more passion but even still it slowly faded away. Erin's eyes were getting heavier and she was finding it hard to stay awake. She reached down and pulled the covers up and around them. It was only moments before she was completely asleep.

It took Kim a little longer. Happy thoughts kept spinning through her mind. She was getting closer to the relationship she wanted with Erin. For a while it has hard for her to relax and let sleep come. Finally, she started to feel it approach. She looked at Erin, barely visible in the dark.

In a very soft voice, she asked, "Erin?" and waited. Erin didn't stir at all. Certain that she was in deep sleep, Kim whispered what she needed to say but she knew Erin was not ready to hear. "I love you. Good night, my wonderful Erin!"

Closing her eyes, Kim snuggled up close and now sleep quickly found her.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers