Going Down a Slippery Slope Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

Eventually it started to ebb away. Kim's movements slowed down. And her moans decreased in intensity. But they still continued, just becoming softer and more like muttering. Her head lay limp against Erin's shoulder. Erin stopped stroking Kim and instead was holding her with her arms wrapped tight. She was gently kissing Kim's forehead. For a long while, Kim just lay like that with her eyes closed. At first, Erin could feel Kim's heart racing and her ragged breath. As they rested like that, those slowly calmed, Finally Kim's eyes fluttered open.

"Oh Erin, thank you Ma'am! You made me so happy and gave me such pleasure," Kim smiled up at her.

Smiling back Erin simply said, "I love you, Kim. I wanted you to be happy."

"I am, Erin. I hope you are too!" Kim had a very serious look on her face.

Reaching over, Erin brushed some stray hairs out of Kim's face. She leaned over and lightly kissed Erin. "I am, my little pet. I hope you can tell!"

Kim turned over and got up on her hands and knees and started helping Erin get her clothes off. "I think so, Erin. I hope you will tell me if you stop being happy, okay?"

Pulling her sweater over her head and dropping it, Erin lifted her hips so that Kim could help her get off her skirt. "I will," she assured Kim.

Kim got up and blew out the candles before silently padding her way back to bed. As they both slipped under the covers, they cuddled together and exchanged soft kisses for long minutes. Over time, the pause between the kisses grew and then they ended as both of them drifted off to sleep.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers