Going Fast

Story Info
Anna Kendrick test drives a Ferrari and the salesman.
3.2k words
4.1
21.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bright, sunny afternoon in Los Angeles had faded into a cool, cloudy night. After a day of studio work that started when the sun rose, Anna Kendrick left the building and looked up at the dark sky as the clock passed ten.

"Another day gone," she thought to herself as she walked towards her Honda Accord. "You've been reliable but this girl needs a thrill," she said, patting the car on the hood.

Anna had been offered an opportunity to test drive a brand new white Ferrari that had been set up by her 'Pitch Perfect 2' director Elizabeth Banks, whose cousin was a salesman. Having only driven a Ferrari once and considering it one of the best moments of her life, she took up the offer before the question was finished being asked. While she did not have the money to buy it, she knew that she would get the full court press for the sale.

Anna drove through the city traffic, making it to the dealership shortly before eleven o'clock. Normally, the dealership would be closed but with the opportunity to make a big sale, they stayed open for the thirty-one-year-old. Emerging from her older car wearing a low-cut black t-shirt and a red skirt that went halfway down her thighs, the brunette put a hoodie over her body to shield the cool breeze from hitting her arms.

The salesman, a short Latino man with his long, black hair tied in a ponytail, exited the salesfloor to meet the actress outside. After shaking hands, he led her around to the back of the building, where the shiny white Ferrari sat inside an open garage.

"Beautiful car, huh?" he asked, seeing her eyes light up at the site of the brand-new car.

"It's more than beautiful, it's frickin' sexy," she said with a laugh. "Can I get in?"

"Do as you please!" he exclaimed, walking to the passenger door.

Anna sat in the driver's seat and put both hands on the wheel, a look of amazement on her face. With no hesitation, she fastened her seatbelt and started the car, revving the engine.

"Oh yes!" she yelled with the sound and feeling of the engine rang throughout her body. "Ferraris rock."

Anna put the car in gear and made her way out of the garage. She wanted so badly to put the pedal to the floor and test the car to its full extent but was smart enough not to attempt it in the middle of one of the largest cities in the country. The salesman, who revealed his name as Tony, could sense that Anna wanted to go fast.

"We have a test area if you'd like to go there," he said. "The speed limit there is death."

"I wanna go fast!" she squealed as he put the location is the GPS.

After twenty minutes, Anna pulled into a large abandoned parking lot. She had the look of a kid on Christmas in her brown eyes as she saw her own personal playground in front of her. She gave Tony a smile before slamming her Converse sneaker into the accelerator. Anna's heart was racing as she saw the speedometer climb past seventy, past eighty, past ninety to over a hundred miles per hour. She screamed in joy as she jerked the wheel to the right, taking a one-hundred-twenty mile per hour turn.

"Fuck yeah!" she yelled.

For nearly ten minutes, Anna rode through the thrill of a lifetime, loving every second of her speedy adventure. Eventually, the g-forces started to wear on her tired body and she slowly brought the car back down to under sixty.

"Was that fun or what!" Tony exclaimed as Anna pulled the car to a stop, her heart about to beat out of her chest.

"Fun doesn't begin to describe it," she said, wiping the sweat from her forehead and removing the hoodie she had been wearing. "Wow, I need to stand up and make sure I'm still on Earth."

Anna flung the door open and stood up. Tony watched her get out, noticing a decent-sized wet mark on the back of her skirt. Anna rested her back against the back of the car and panted. She could feel a dampness between her legs and thought for a second that she had pissed herself. She stuck a finger up her skirt and was met with a lot of slick liquid. As soon as her finger brushed against her clitoris, her legs started to shake.

"Holy shit, that almost made me cum," she thought to herself. "I hope that guy didn't notice or smell it or anything," she whispered after taking a whiff of the air and smelling her excitement.

Anna looked through the back window to check if Tony was watching. Once she knew she was clear, she put her hand down the front of skirt and after only a few seconds, completed the orgasm that the car had started. She made sure to poke her skirt out enough not to leave a stain on the front of it. She kicked off a shoe and pulled off a sock, using it clean herself off before putting the shoe back on and nonchalantly getting back into the car.

"Feeling better?" Tony asked.

"More than you can imagine," Anna said, instantly feeling embarrassment in her face.

"How so?" he asked.

"Um, nevermind," Anna said as she put the car in gear and started to drive around the parking lot at a slower pace than before.

"You look like I caught you doing something you shouldn't have been doing," he said with a laugh.

"Ha that's a good one," she said with an exaggerated nervous laugh.

"I'm guessing it had something to do with that stain on the back of your skirt," he said, causing Anna's face to go pale.

"I, uh, what?" Anna asked, her arms starting to shake.

"When you got out of the car, there was a wet stain on the back of your skirt. Did you pee yourself going so fast?" he asked.

"Um, sure, yeah I peed a little. Dumb Anna, right?" she said with a very fake laugh.

"Huh, something's up with you," he said as something in his brain clicked. "That wasn't pee was it?"

"No, it was!" she yelled, drawing more attention to her lies.

"You can stop pretending, Anna," he said. "You aren't the first girl I've seen get off on driving a fast car. Just most of them usually wear underwear to hide it."

Anna pressed her legs tightly together and took a deep breath, knowing that she could not lie her way out of this.

"I'm sorry, it's just the only other time I drove a Ferrari, it ended with...um, nevermind. Are you hungry? We can stop at Taco Bell, they're open until midnight," she nervously said, feeling like an idiot.

"Ended with what?" he asked.

"Look, I've only known you for an hour, I'm not talking about my sex life to y-DAMMIT!" she yelled, revealing what her previous adventure ended with.

"You are too adorable," he said, resting his hand on her thigh.

"Slow down cowboy, I have a boyfriend," she said, peeling his hand off her.

"Judging by your outfit, you aren't happy with him," he said, staring down her body.

"What are you, a psychology major?" she asked, pulling her low-cut top up to hide her well-shown cleavage.

"Yes, I am," he said, making her sigh.

"I just can't win with you," she groaned. "So, go ahead, tell my why I'm not happy with my boyfriend, Mr. psychologist."

"You put your cleavage on display and did not bother to cover your cleavage up despite knowing that you would be spending time with a man you barely knew," he explained. "Your skirt isn't overly short but the lack of underwear on a cool night tells me that you were ready to go for sex at a moment's notice."

"Or I just find underwear uncomfortable. Besides, I covered my nipples with the hoodie and what the hell am I saying?" she asked herself, her face turning a bright shade of red again.

"Gonna keep lying to yourself? Next, you're going to say that during that last sentence, you weren't looking at my crotch," he said.

Anna slammed on the brakes and put the car in park before taking her seatbelt off.

"Damn there is no getting anything past you, is there?" she asked, her eyes locked on the tent in his jeans as she shut the car off. "Since you have me all figured out, what am I going to do next?"

"I can't predict the future," he said as Anna reached her hand out to touch his crotch. "But that gives me an idea."

Anna reached for his zipper and pulled it down. Tony pulled the jeans down, showing off his rock hard six-inch cock to the actress.

"I've never been with a Latino before," she said as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. "First time for everything."

Anna leaned across the center console and started to lick at the head of his cock. Her eyes looked up at him as she lowered her head down, taking the entire length in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and started to slide up. Tony rested his hand atop of her head and helped guide her through the oral adventure. The woman kept her index finger and thumb wrapped tightly against his member and followed up and down with her hungry lips.

Tony let out a groan while his other hand lifted her shirt halfway up her back before sliding down the back of her skirt. He grabbed a handful of Anna's ass, squeezing it as hard as he could and causing a squeal to vibrate around his cock. She looked back up at him with happy eyes before turning her attention back to pleasing his throbbing rod. The salesman grabbed a handful of her other cheek and squeezed it harder, again causing to her to squeal.

Anna crawled farther across the center console, resting the opening of her skirt over the shifter. Slowly, she lowered her body down until she felt the cold shifter press against her steaming-hot cunt. She sensually rocked her hips around, feeling an extreme rush of pleasure from the now-wet shifter. Tony saw what she was doing and pulled her skirt up to around her waist, allowing him see her leave her mark on the car.

Anna lifted her head away from Tony's cock and looked back at her pussy. Her eyes went back to Tony as she bit down on her lower lip. She turned her body around, placing her hands on the driver's seat while keeping her cunt against the shifter. She arched her back, reached under herself and started to rub her damp sex.

"Thirsty?" she asked. "Drink up."

Tony ducked his head down and buried his face in Anna's pussy, his tongue slithering its way inside her. She arched her back again, this time as far as she could, letting out a high-pitched moan that left condensation on the window. She felt two rough hands grasp onto her ass once again, spreading her cheeks wide and allowing more of his tongue to enter her. She could feel his nose bump against her ass hole, making her laugh.

"Smell good?" she asked with a laugh.

Tony moved his nose down to her pussy and took a deep whiff, snorting in some liquid sex residue.

"Very," he said before continuing his tongue assault on her.

Anna pulled a breast out of her shirt and started to grab and pinch at it, only adding to the intense arousal she was feeling. She felt her pelvis being pulled down onto the shifter. Slowly, she started to grind against it again while Tony tickled the very bottom of her cunt and her taint area with the hard point of his tongue. After a few minutes, Anna pulled away from Tony and pushed the door open.

"Get in the driver's seat," she said, hanging half of her body out of the door.

Tony slid across the center and into the driver's seat. Anna closed the door and resting pussy against his shaft. The horny woman started to grind against him, giving him an amazing lap dance. She pushed her chest into his face, allowing him to kiss her still-exposed breast. He grabbed hold of her ass and assisted her, forcing her to grind faster against him. He was not worried about anything coming out premature but could sense that she wanted another orgasm before they started the main event.

Anna pushed against his shoulders as she regained control of the lap dance. She was bucking her hips back and forth faster than Tony could control. She jumped as her ass hit the horn, which loudly rang through the empty parking lot. Anna looked at him and started to laugh before doing it again and again. The blaring of the horn got closer together until she held her ass against it, covering up the loud screams of ecstasy that came with her intense orgasm. She collapsed forward, shoving her chest in Tony's face.

Without a word spoken, Tony lifted Anna's pelvis up and lowered her onto his cock. She let out a faint moan as his full six inches easily slid against her super-slick pussy walls. Anna was still coming down from her orgasm, making her limp and causing Tony to take control of her body once more. He lifted her ass up until only his head was still inside her cunt before slamming her back down.

The newly-met couple started off with a slow, rough fucking but once Anna had regained her energy, she started to ride the salesman with quick strokes. She pulled her t-shirt off and wrapped it around the back of Tony's neck. She held on and leaned back as far as she could go, allowing him a full view at her topless body. He reached up and turned the overhead light on, making Anna laugh. Tony grasped both of her breasts and squeezed them as hard as he had squeezed her ass earlier.

"Your tits are perfect," he grunted as she sucked on her lower lip.

"Stop talking," she said, jerking the rolled-up shirt. After a minute, Anna pulled herself off Tony and pushed the door open. "Get out," she commanded.

Unsure of her plans, Tony slipped out from under her and stepped out of the car. Anna pulled the door closed and put the window down before pushing her legs out of the car. Tony watched in awe as Anna hung her lower body from the car, ready for him to continue. Tony grabbed her hips and pushed his cock back into her waiting pussy.

"Slow or fast?" he asked.

"I don't want to make love, I want to be fucked," she yelled out before running her tongue up and down the damp shifter.

Tony obeyed her request and started to hump away as fast as he could. The sound of his balls slapping against her damp cunt was only rivaled by her loud lusty moans. The man took his hands off her and placed them on the roof of the car, letting his cock do all the work. Anna could not believe how good he was at giving her the rough fucking she desired. She let her legs go limp and allowed her sneaker-covered feet to swing around with each hard thrust into her.

Anna started the car again, wanting to feel the vibrations of the powerful engine add to the waves of pleasure racing through her five foot, two-inch body. Through her lust-clouded brain, she did not realize that she had accidently put the car in neutral and it was starting to slowly roll backwards. Tony went with it and shuffled his feet along with the car while continuing to pump away at her.

"Um, Anna, you might want to put it back in park," he said, slapping her on the ass.

"You're no fun," she joked as she stopped the car once again. "By the way, don't cum in me. I like you but I don't want your baby."

Tony could barely hear what she was saying as he was focused solely on bringing Anna to her third orgasm of the night before he was ready to have one. He pulled his cock out of her cunt and furiously smacked the wet head against her throbbing clit.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," she moaned. "Fuck, fuck, keep going, fuck!"

Anna's legs were starting to shake before she shot out a spray of her love juice down the side of the expensive car. Her entire body went limp once more as he reentered her, quickly resuming his rough pace. Anna had her face buried into the driver's seat, trying to bring her brain back to reality. The third time was the charm for her as the most recent orgasm felt more intense than the first two combined.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted out.

Anna quickly got her whole body back in the car before sticking her head out, her mouth wide open. She stared up at him with her big brown eyes as she reached out grabbed his cock. She pressed the head against the tip of her tongue and stroked him as fast as her worn out wrist could go.

"Fuck!" he grunted, unleashing shot after shot of thick, sticky cum down the slutty girl's throat.

Anna giggled as she felt his hot shots hit the back of her throat and trickle down to her stomach. Anna closed her mouth and used her tongue to push the cum out between her lips, down her chin and onto the car. She happily sucked him clean after his balls were empty and he could not cum anymore.

Anna got out of the car and saw the mixture of semen and pussy juice streaking down the car. She gave Tony a look before running her tongue across, cleaning the expensive car and adding to her midnight meal. The man wiped his cock off against her shoulder, which made the thoroughly-pleased actress giggle.

Once the car was clean, Anna stood up and reached inside the car, pulling out her t-shirt. She used her top as a napkin, wiping off any leftover cum from her face. Instead of disposing of the shirt, Anna put it back on, a large sticky stain across her left breast.

"No hiding what I did tonight," she joked, rubbing the stain before pulling her skirt back down.

"Tonight was awesome," Tony said as he pulled his pants back up and started back to the passenger-side door.

"I hope you know that I'm not buying the car," Anna said, getting back inside.

"Oh, I know, if you bought this, you might just turn into a professional whore," he joked, making her laugh.

Anna put the car in drive and headed back to the dealership. Once there, she shared a kiss with Tony before getting back into her Honda and heading home for the night, driving with one hand as her other was once again buried down her skirt, replaying the night in her mind.