Going for a Ride

Story Info
A ride in the country turns hot.
1.1k words
3.67
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this story you may have to suspend disbelief and just go with the flow.

----------------------------------

We got on the motorcycle and headed towards the lake. The road was empty and the land around us was lush and green. I suddenly realized I was getting hard sitting behind her, smelling her hair, gripping her waist with my hands. Her ass was round and juicy in a short skirt and her perky tits were bouncing up and down in a plunging halter top with no bra. My pants were getting really tight over my crotch and the jolting of the bike was starting to play havoc with my senses. My erection was growing even more from the pulsations of the bike and from leaning forward with her ass nestled between my legs. I was enjoying it immensely but the blood rushing to my cock was making it hard to concentrate on anything but the pleasure.

I suddenly couldn't restrain myself anymore and felt a fierce need to give in to my urges. I slipped a hand under her shirt and heard her gasp as I pinched her nipple. I slipped my other hand under her shirt and started rolling both nipples in my fingers. I could feel her nipples getting hard and slowly trailed a hand down her stomach and under her waistband. I was painfully hard by now and knew she could feel it. I rubbed my fingers down her panties for a few moments and heard her breathing accelerate. I slipped her panties aside and started massaging her pussy lips with two fingers. She moaned softly but kept a firm grip on the bike. I could feel her getting wet and started rolling her clit around with one hand still doing the same to her left nipple. I abruptly pushed a finger into her pussy and started twirling it around in circles. She murmured, "oh god!" and started moaning even louder. I took my hand out from under her waistband and pulled up her skirt. My hand was already dripping from her juices.

I quickly unzipped my pants, pulled down my shorts and freed my cock. It felt glorious in the cool wind and even better when I pressed it up against her ass. I pushed aside her panties again and lifted her up with one arm. I gently let her down with her tight cunt slowly enveloping my penis until she was all the way down. Her black lacy thong was restraining my movements so I ripped it off and threw it into the wind. We hit a bump and she came down hard on my cock. We both gasped. "Oh god!" she screamed before she even had time to catch her breath. I started sliding her up and down on my cock. Every jolt of the bike, every vibration, felt incredible as she grinded down against my shaft and balls. She was riding me hard. Then she slowed down and started moving her hips in circles around my dick. Her pussy was flowing freely with juices by now and my cock was thick and hard inside her. She leaned forward and exclaimed loudly when I hit her g-spot. I was now rubbing her clit, rolling her nipple around, and nibbling the back of her neck. She was over stimulated and I knew she was going to cum hard any second now. She started screaming, "Fuck me, fuck me! God yeah, I'm going cum! Fuck my tight cunt with your hard cock! Yeah, make me scream, just like that! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" she cried until she let loose a roar and her pussy lips started quivering and squeezing my cock hard. We came together, our cum mingling together and running down her legs. "Shit!" She kept crying out.

She finally stopped the bike and we both got off and sat down on the ground in exhaustion. We were sweaty and sticky and I could see our juices drying on her legs. She sat down against a tree with her legs apart, and I could see her pussy lips swollen with cum still running out.

She leaned her head back with her eyes closed. She was breathing deeply and her chest was heaving deeply in her top. She licked her lips and I could feel myself getting aroused again. I was ready for a second round already.

I crawled over to her and kissed her deeply. I lightly bit her bottom lip and she responded by sticking her tongue into my mouth and rolling it around with mine. I knelt down in between her legs and ran my tongue up and down her wet slit. She moaned again loudly. I licked her clit once and then started circling it with my tongue. I continued teasing her with my mouth while rimming the outside of her hole with a finger. I gently sucked her clit and was enjoying the taste of her. I looked up and she was sucking a finger while rolling a nipple around in her other hand. She had pushed the halter top off of her tits and they were exposed except for a few strands of her long blond hair. I went back to sucking her clit and could tell she was getting close again. I didn't want her to cum just yet so I moved back up to her lips and kissed her fervently. She unzipped my pants and I gasped as she grabbed my cock and pulled it out. She rubbed it as we continued kissing and I started moaning into her mouth.

I wrapped my arms around her and stood up. I lifted her and pressed her back up against the tree and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She spread her pussy lips with two fingers and grabbed my cock. I leaned in to her and she led my cock to her wet hole. I started pushing in slowly but she was soaking wet so I slipped in easily. I thrust in and out, slowly at first but when she started whimpering I picked up the pace. I fucked her hard while she rubbed her clit with her fingers. There was more cum running down her pussy and she was screaming again for me to fuck her cunt hard. I loved her dirty mouth; it only aroused me more. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she screamed and then came, with me still thrusting hard inside her. Finally I came too and she held on to me tight with her forehead on my shoulder.

We fucked three more times that day, once at the lake, once on her bed when we got back, and again in the shower. I've never known a woman with such an enormous sexual appetite and I may never again. I intend to keep her around for as long as I can and make the most of every second.