Going for a Swim

Story Info
He watches her for a while, then he joins her swim.
1.5k words
3.98
67.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each morning, she rose very early to begin her day at the spa. It was a way to wake up and it was also her effort to maintain her health and natural looks. She was not vain in this, only determined and diligent in her efforts. Before most of the world was up, she had tossed a leotard and swimsuit into her bag, plus a few toiletries and dashed out into the still dark day.

Her routine was the same each day, changing into the leotard first, she would walk three miles on a treadmill and then do a selection of weights. Toning muscle building endurance in the rooms upstairs at the spa and fitness center she was a member helped her in her efforts to stay trim.

Usually, it was only she working out in the vast open space. To some, this might be eerie, but to her, it was a private time to do something right and good for herself. And if she ever had any trouble, she knew that the Manager was on duty somewhere in the building, as well as a skeleton crew of employees beginning their day of cleaning and checking in other members.

After she worked out upstairs, she headed for the locker room and tugged off the sweaty leotard, exchanging it for her sleek swimsuit. Her favorite part of her morning was the laps she swam alone in the pool. Even if she happened to find a few fellow athlete upstairs, she had not once met another soul in her pool. It was as if she paid a monthly fee for this private swimming pool. It was exquisite.

The water was generally cool to the skin after her workout, always refreshing. As soon as she slid into the water, she would begin gliding through it. Her strokes were sure; she had been a swimmer nearly all her life. Every morning, she would swim 20 laps at the minimum. If she had extra energy, or was worried about something in her upcoming day, she might choose to do more, but she was faithful to her 20.

Whenever anyone does anything on a regular schedule, others take notice. The owner and manager of the club took notice of this lovely woman who had joined his spa a little over two months ago and had not missed a day since of her workout. He admired her determination and discipline.

Without conscience thought, he began to find duties to attend near her station she chose upstairs. If she was on the treadmill, he often worked on one of the stair machines so he could more closely appreciate the way her firm breasts bobbled as she walked. When she moved to the arm weights or leg weights, he went to the nearby charts of other patrons of the club to update their information or adjust their programs. Little duties seemed to appear out of nowhere in order for him to remain close to her.

One day, his curiosity got the best of him and he went to find out where she disappeared to when she stopped working out upstairs. He knew she was gone for over a half hour and wasn’t sure if she was one of those women who primped entirely too long or if she had other things she tended that he was up till now unaware. To his surprise and joy, he found the pool in use. Grateful for an alcove he had built into the storage area, he found he could slip into the closet from the outer room and down a corridor and watch her swimming without her knowing he was there. Feeling a bit sneaky yet unwilling to reveal his presence, he began making it a part of his morning to find work in the storage closet and corridor.

Mesmerized by the way the water caressed her sexy curves, he watched daily. Deftly, she cut through the water, on her belly crawling and on her back. No matter what position she took in the water, she was poetry in motion. Graceful moves drew her, and drew his gaze. More and more, he wanted to go to her, touch the muscles that teased his eyes, touch the woman who seemingly called to him with her body.

Sometimes, there are things a man just has to do. Unable to stop himself, he decided one day to act on the impulse to join her in the water. Heading through the men’s locker room, he paused and tugged on an old set of swim trunks and entered the pool area. Because she was so intent on her task, and so certain of her privacy, she was not aware he had entered the room.

With great care not to disturb the water, he slipped into the pool. He stood chest deep in the water at the end of the row she was doing her laps. It would only be a matter of minutes before her crawl stroke would bring her right to him. He enjoyed the closer view and watched her cut through the water.

Startled eyes met his as she rose spluttering to her feet. “Excuse me, I thought I was alone.” She spoke to him, a steady soft voice. He would have expected a bit of fear in her, but when she talked, she sounded assured. It made him smile inwardly.

“I placed myself deliberately in your path. You’ve kept my attention for a while now and I had to get closer.” His voice was also steady, like balmy warmth floating to her. Her lips twitched upward in a smile and she inclined her head towards him slightly, secretly pleased she had caught his attention. “I am not the kind of man who plays games. I will give you one chance to tell me no, and I will honor your decision. I want, no I need to touch you. If you choose to allow it, it will please me. If your choice is to turn away, I will not ask you again, ever.”

He watched her internalize his words. The play of emotions in her eyes fascinated him. Knowing that she was not normally so open to strangers and yet also tempted, he saw her reconcile her choice. He could tell her answer before she spoke her words, but then he was surprised by her. Instead of vocalizing an answer, she lifted her arms up about his neck and pulled her lips close to his for a searing, demanding kiss.

Instantly, the passion that had brewed in him roared in his mind. Her kiss opened the floodgate of desire and he held her fiercely. Hands roamed down her back and deftly shed her swimsuit from her body. Admiring her with his touch, finally able to stroke the woman, he caressed her. Once she was naked in the water, he broke the kiss for a moment and removed his own trunks. A pile of wet clothes lay on the edge of the pool.

Returning his lips to hers, he crushed to her. This time, his kiss took back from her what she had taken in their first joining. He felt her toned legs encircle him. Water sloshed about them both, buoying her body to him. Arousal was quick, like a wildfire that burst through each. The vixen she turned into pleasantly surprised him at his fiery kisses. Though part of him wanted to savor her, another more animalistic nature took hold of him.

Capturing her wrists high above their joined bodies, he lifted her and moved them to the stairs. Settling her hips to the upper stair, he kept her arms up and tightly held in his grasp. Seeing her acquiescence burning in her eyes, he thrust deeply into her. From the time he had entered the water to the time he entered the woman was not very long at all and yet her sheath was wet and ready for his passage. Pounding into her, he enjoyed the muffled gasps she made. Over and over again, their bodies met. Passion sizzled between them. There was no time for foreplay just raw lustful sex. Suddenly, her body tensed beneath him and he noted a look in her eye that brought him to his own climax. As she stared up at him, he saw a surprise and he knew she was at a place with him that she had never been before. Grunting, he filled her with his spurting juices.

No words were shared. He gathered her close to him and felt the water settling even as their bodies settled once more. It seemed that their stolen moments would be ruined if they spoke and so in an agreed silence, more time passed. Finally, he felt her shift in his arms and she smiled. The brilliant smile lit up her face. “You can interrupt my swim any time you like, but now, I have to get to work.” She slid from his grasp and walked nakedly unashamed up the stairs. Gathering her wet suit, she turned and walked out, not even pausing to look back. He merely smiled after her.