Going Home - East for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrteun
carrteun
941 Followers

When I arrived at the table, he looked up at me briefly before turning his attention back to Gwen. 'Is this who you're waiting for?' he asked. 'He's quite unremarkable. What say we adjourn to my suite? I promise you a night you'll never forget.' He spoke as if I wasn't there.

I bristled at his audacity. But before I reached my boiling point, Gwen blew a hole in him that had to hurt. She smiled sweetly, 'Yes, this is who I'm waiting for and he's already shown me a night I'll never forget.'

He winced only briefly before regaining his self-assured manner. He stood and smiled down at Gwen. 'You'll never know what you've missed,' he said. He looked me in the eye and winked before walking off.

I sat down. 'Who the hell was that?' I asked.

Gwen looked at me like I was a dolt. 'You don't know who he was? Where have you been for the last 10 years?' she asked.

'Switzerland' I replied.

'Didn't you ever go to the movies while you were in school?' she asked incredulously.

'No, not even once.' I replied.

'Oh,' she replied. 'That was one of the most famous actors in the world. He's also infamous. He knows he considered quite handsome and has a reputation for taking advantage of it. He famous for making swashbuckler movies, you know sword fights, damsels in distress, pirates, and ships at sea.'

The man was already seated with another woman, waving his cigarette and trying to charm her. 'He looks a little familiar. What prompted him to join you?' I asked.

'I don't know. But he came over to me and sat with me as soon as he walked in. He expected me to just pick up and go with him to his room,' she told me. 'I wasn't sure if I should be flattered or disgusted.'

The waiter returned and checked our IDs, then went to fetch our drinks.

After our drinks arrived, Gwen cautiously pointed out some of the other celebrities in the lounge car. I didn't know any by sight although I recognized a few names. She told me little tidbits about some of the movies these people had made. While we nursed our drinks and talked, the swashbuckler moved about the lounge, chatting up unattached women between trips to the bar for refills. Just before we left, he departed with an attractive blonde on his arm. He looked a little wobbly on his feet. He must have had five or six drinks in the time it took to finish my beer.

Gwen and I called it a night and went back to our room. Gwen took off her dress and carefully hung it in the small closet. After she kicked off her shoes, she removed her garter and stockings, then slipped into a night shirt. I, too, undressed for bed and hung my suit next to her dress. I wore my boxers and tee shirt to sleep in.

We got into bed and held each other closely, Gwen's head on my shoulder. I gently rubbed her back and caressed a breast with the other hand. As her nipple hardened, Gwen moved her head against my shoulder until it was perfectly nestled into the crook between my shoulder and chest.

'Jonas, what are we going to do?' she asked.

I knew what she was asking but didn't address the underlying question directly. 'We'll get some sleep and have breakfast together tomorrow morning. We'll spend the day together, sleep again, and then catch our next train in Chicago. In a few days, we'll get to Boston and I'll get to meet your parents.'

'I know that. What will we do if I'm pregnant? In Paris, I was close to the end of my cycle. I'm worried about what happened this afternoon.'

I could hear her anxiety. Her fear of being pregnant was real. The practical Gwen was already trying to process the possibilities and determine the path forward. What I wanted would help to narrow the variables for her, better define her options.

'What do you think we should do if you're pregnant?' I asked. 'I have some ideas of what we should do, but your opinion is more important. You'll be the one carrying the child.'

'I'm not worried about us,' she told me. 'But I'm terrified of what my father will think of his unmarried, pregnant daughter. He's so proud of me. I hate to think how disappointed he'll be. I told you my mother is the practical one. She makes the best of any situation. She won't be happy with me. But she'll make everything as right as possible. And no matter what, she'll be thrilled with a grandchild in the end.'

I didn't want to tip off my plan to propose. But Gwen needed some assurance that all would be well in the end. 'Gwen, I love you. I won't abandon you. I'll support you. I'll stand by you. I'll protect you. And I'll marry you whenever you'll have me, whether it's tomorrow or sometime in the future.'

I didn't think much of what I had said and remained worried about whether it really eased her concerns. But Gwen pulled herself tightly to me. It felt like some tension left her.

'Do you mind if we just sleep tonight?' she asked. 'I'm tired. I just want to sleep next to you.'

What could I say to that? 'Of course, we can just sleep. If you're next to me, or I know you want to be, I'm happy.' I kissed the top of her head and held her tightly.

The gentle sway of the rail car and the regular clack of the wheels at rail joints soothed us and lulled us to sleep quickly.

When I awoke a little before six in the morning, I had my usual morning erection. Gwen was curled up, still sound asleep, breathing slow and easy. I went through my usual morning routine, starting with the bathroom. Emptying my bladder eliminated the erection.

Gwen was awake and out of bed, wearing a robe, when I finished my morning preparation. She mumbled a good morning and leaned against me with the top of her head on my chest. It was more like she wanted me to hold her up than hold her. When I hugged her, she assumed a more familiar position against my chest, rubbing her face against me. After a moment, she broke away and went to wash up and get dressed.

We went to the dining car for breakfast when she was ready. I had bacon and eggs, sourdough rye toast, coffee and orange juice. Gwen ordered poached eggs, English muffin, tea, and apple juice. When she was done with that, she added a blueberry muffin.

We spent the morning in the observation car. Watching the mountain and desert scenery. Our conversations were comfortable but not too personal due to the presence of others. Gwen tried hard to hide her unease and nobody that we interacted with seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary. But, I knew it was still gnawing at her. We returned to our room after lunch. We sat together quietly and did some reading. I had picked up German language copy of Das Glasperlenspiel (The Glass Bead Game) by Hermann Hesse. Gwen, who sometimes liked to read fantasy, had brought The Hobbit by an obscure English author named Tolkien.

The outside temperature dropped as we headed into northern Arizona and continued to drop as the train traveled toward Chicago. After we had dinner and had spent some time in the lounge nursing a beer and a glass of wine, we were out of the mountains onto the plains.

After pulling out of the only Colorado stop, it was getting late. We returned to our room and prepared for bed. Gwen, once again put on a night shirt. We wouldn't be reliving our train trip across Europe.

Gwen rested her head on my chest when we got in bed. I felt a warm wet spot form on my chest. When I moved to look at her face, she tried to quickly wipe tears away and hide her face. I knew she was upset about what had happened at the house but I hadn't realized it was to the point of tears.

'Gwen, tell me what's bothering you. Please.' I begged. 'You got after me to talk to you about my worries. You need to do the same.'

Gwen and I both sat up.

'I'm scared, Jonas. I'm afraid I'm going to be pregnant.' The tears flowed more freely now, running down her cheeks. Her eyes were bloodshot, the skin below her eyes was puffy.

'It's a bit early to be panicked, Gwen. You won't know for sure for at least a few weeks. We're in this together. And I mean we, Gwen. Not you alone. We.' I told her. 'What will be the worst part of it all?'

'My father will be very upset. I'll have to leave school just when a new opportunity presented itself.'

New opportunity? What was she talking about? 'What new opportunity? You haven't mentioned anything.'

'The master's program is being scaled back. I can complete it, if I want. But I've been offered a spot in the PhD program. It would mean no tuition, and a position as a teaching assistant. But how can I accept if I'm pregnant?'

'That's great, Gwen. But doesn't the PhD program require a foreign language?'

'That's why I haven't already accepted. I'd have to learn French or German. I tried Spanish in high school. I was terrible at it,' she told me. 'I was told I could take the time needed to learn a language and my place still be available.

'That's great. I speak, read, and write both French and German. I'll help with whichever you chose. But let's focus. Even if you are pregnant, we can manage it. We'll share taking care of the baby. We can hire help if necessary. We'll manage, Gwen. I'll be there. I won't desert you.' She wasn't crying but were bloodshot. The skin below her eyes puffy.

'We can't afford a nanny, Jonas. We're students. At least you'll be. I'll be a mother.'

'We can afford a nanny. I told you my mother left me some money. We can hire a nanny.'

Gwen seemed to be digesting this. 'We'll have to get married if I'm pregnant. Are you ready for that?' she asked.

'Yes, Gwen. I want you in my life. Forever. We can get married whenever you like. But we don't know for sure that you're pregnant. Can we wait until we know before we get married in a panic?'

'OK.'

The tears stopped. Gwen seemed to relax a bit but this wasn't going away. It was going to complicate my plan to propose. She might feel I was asking just to placate her. I hadn't bought a ring. I figured I'd do that in Boston the day I met my father and Sir Anthony. Mike would confirm that I talked to her about it before leaving California. It would work out. I just had to be careful about her currently fragile emotional state.

We curled up next to each other and were again lulled and rocked to sleep by the sounds and motions of the fast-moving train. Gwen slept soundly. I took this as a sign that maybe she put off her worries until we knew there was something tangible to concern us. I couldn't dismiss her fears out of hand. It was entirely possible that she might be pregnant. But I didn't like the idea of assuming the worst would happen and fretting about it only to learn there had been nothing to worry about.

I tossed and turned most of the night. I finally fell asleep but it didn't last long. I awoke for good well before daylight. Gwen had her head against my shoulder, her arm across my chest, and her hand on my hip. Her breathing told me she was sound asleep. When I moved to get out of bed to empty my bladder, Gwen unconsciously tightened her hold on me. I managed to work my way free and hit the bathroom.

Gwen was awake when I returned to bed. When I got under the covers, she moved against me again. Her head went on my shoulder and her hand to my chest. When I put my arm around her, I felt soft, warm, bare skin. She kissed my neck.

'What time is it?' she asked.

'A little before 5:00 AM.' I told her.

'It's too early to get up,' she mumbled. 'It's nice and warm here. Can we stay here?'

I just pulled her closer to me and caressed her shoulder with my free hand. Gwen's hand wandered around my chest, dragging her fingernails across my tee shirt. I buried my nose in Gwen's mass of hair and inhaled the scent of the faint scents of her shampoo and perfume.

Gwen began kissing my neck. Her hand sought out one of my nipples and teased it through my tee shirt. I felt her nipple harden against my rib cage. Gwen moved her hand to my other shoulder and pulled it gently. I rolled onto my side in response. My cock wasn't hard but had begun to swell. Holding her close assured that before long, it would be poking against her abdomen.

Gwen moved her hand down my side until she found the waist band of my boxers. She traced along the boxers until her hand was just above my cock. She slipped her fingers inside the waist band. They only went as far as my pubic hair. She tangled her fingers in the hair and gently grazed her fingernails across the skin underneath. I hardened immediately. The back of her hand rubbed against my cock while she played with my pubic hair.

I explored Gwen's chest with my hands. Her nipples were erect and hard, contracted into little bullets. I moved one hand down her chest and abdomen, seeking the warmth I knew was between her legs. She raised her knee and pushed against my hand when I rubbed it along the narrow strip of cloth between her legs. I didn't find warmth, I found heat.

I ran a finger along her lower lips, pushing the material between them. When my finger found her clitoris, Gwen inhaled sharply and pulled my face toward hers with her free hand. Her lips parted when they met mine and her tongue sought mine. When I extended my tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it hungrily. Gwen pushed against the hand between her legs. I could feel her growing wetter with each passing moment.

I moved my hand to her waist band, slipped it inside her panties and combed my fingers through her sparse pubic hair. My hand continued downward until I held her sex in the palm of my hand. I applied gentle pressure and rubbed back and forth. Gwen pushed against my hand and moaned into our kiss. When I slipped a finger into her slippery depths, she inadvertently bit my tongue.

I tossed the covers aside and rolled Gwen onto her back. I spread her legs apart and crawled between them. My hand stretched her panties so tight I heard a few stitches tear. I freed my hand and pulled her panties off, then slipped off my boxers. I pushed my shaft along the slit between her legs and rubbed my cockhead against her clit. I supported my upper body with my back arched, keeping my cock against her but not entering her. I sought a nipple with my lips and sucked it in. Gwen slapped a hand to her mouth to stifle any sound she might make. The nipple in my mouth was erect, elongated, hard on my tongue.

While I sucked on her nipple, I pressed my cock against her wet pussy lips while I slid it along her cleft, intentionally not entering her. Gwen wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed her feet against my buttocks. On one of my upwards strokes, I felt my cock catch between her lips and begin to slide into her. I withdrew immediately. Gwen whined loudly into the hand covering her mouth when she felt my cockhead withdraw. She lifted her hips up, trying to impale herself but my cock was no longer in position to reenter her.

I continued to move my shaft along her slit, passing her opening, rubbing the head against her clit, while I alternated sucking her nipples. I lifted my head from Gwen's chest and gazed at her face. The brows were knitted in concentration, her eyes clamped shut as she writhed beneath me. As I continued to stroke up and down her slit, she gritted her teeth, forcing herself not to scream from the mix of pleasure and frustration. Once again, I felt my cockhead get captured on an upward stroke. My cock slipped past her entrance. Gwen reacted instinctively. She pushed up against my cock, engulfing it in her hot, wet, silky inner chamber. Her eyes opened and locked onto mine when she had me captured.

As I withdrew from her, I felt the vaginal spasms that often accompanied her orgasms. Her mouth opened, her lips formed a tight oval as a series of strangled groans reached my ears. I pushed into her one more time and held position as she bucked and writhed through her orgasm.

But I didn't want to risk ejaculating inside her again. The vaginal spasms gripping my cock were pushing me to the breaking point. As soon as I felt the tingling sensation begin on my testicles, I withdrew quickly from Gwen's depth's. She cried out softly in protest but still reached for my cock.

My cock exploded at the first touch of her hand. The first ejaculation struck Gwen's clit and bounced up into her pubic hair. The second struck just above her pubic hair and streamed along her abdomen and between her breasts. As Gwen stroked my cock, the third, fourth and fifth covered her breasts and neck in sticky white goo. The last of my orgasm drooled out of my cock and pooled in her pubic hair.

When I looked up at Gwen, her face, neck and chest were bright pink. A massive amount of ejaculate was spread across her torso. I sat back on my haunches and looked between her legs. Her pubic hair was inundated with slippery, white cum that ran down between her legs. I grabbed my boxers and used them to carefully clean between her legs.

Gwen began to giggle as I cleaned her. I looked up at her, slightly puzzled.

'You look so serious,' she laughed. 'You should be smiling. I am,' she added.

I continued the clean-up operation and I was smiling.

'Did you go inside me, at all?' she asked.

'I don't think so.' I answered.

'I wouldn't have cared,' she told me. 'It felt so good to finally feel you inside me I just wanted you to keep fucking me. Are you done cleaning?'

I inspected closely, pronouncing her clean. Gwen sat up and reached between her legs, inserting two fingers into herself. She moved them around and slowly removed them. She inspected them closely. They were wet but were not coated in my thick, white cum. She looked her fingers over closely then licked them.

'I don't think so, either. It doesn't taste like you,' she announced.

Gwen got up on her knees and pulled me to her. She rested her head against my shoulder for a moment as she held me tightly. I returned the embrace. When she lifted her face to mine, we kissed passionately. Our hands caressed and explored each other, raising our heat again. When my cock as erect again, Gwen broke the embrace and looked down where I was standing proud once again.

She drew in a deep breath, and sighed. Her lips lightly brushed against mine, then she got out of bed, pulling my hand to indicate I should join her.

'We should get some breakfast,' she told me. 'I'm hungry. I'm sure you are, too.'

'I can wait a bit.' I told her. 'I'd rather stay here with you. We can hang the Do Not Disturb' sign.

Gwen hesitated before turning me down. 'I'm struggling to resist you. But, if we stay, I'll want a proper fucking. I'm afraid I might not let you use a condom. We better wait. Let's clean up, get dressed, and have some breakfast. I'm very hungry.'

We both completed our morning routines and got dressed. Gwen donned another spectacular dress. It was another silk number that again accentuated her shape. The silk was cranberry red with a spray of ornamental grass embroidered up one side of the skirt. The dress buttoned up the front. The top button was open but only the exposed skin was a little patch around the indentation where her neck met her chest plate. She topped it with a matching jacket that ended at her waist. I wanted to lock the door and keep her to myself.

It was a little after 8:00 AM when we arrived at the dining car. We had to wait a few minutes for a table to be cleared before we were seated.

The Swashbuckler was alone at a table across the car from us. When he spotted Gwen, he smiled broadly and nodded a greeting at her. Gwen didn't acknowledge him. I don't think she even looked in his direction. He grinned wickedly at me. He really didn't care if I witnessed his attempt to seduce my future wife. When we sat, we both sat with our backs to him.

I was hungry. Gwen wasn't hungry, she was voracious. I ordered poached eggs, ham, English muffin, home fries, orange juice, and coffee. Gwen ordered orange juice, tea, and an assortment pastries that she could dig into while she waited for her omelet, home fries, and link sausage. I ate a cheese Danish from the plate, Gwen devoured everything else before our eggs arrived. When she was done with the omelet, she professed to still being hungry and ordered French toast with bacon. I wanted only another cup of coffee. The waiter did nothing to hide his amusement.

carrteun
carrteun
941 Followers