Going Hungry

Story Info
She finds herself in a new room.
2.4k words
3.57
48.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thijssx
thijssx
5 Followers

She woke up feeling hungover. She turned around in her comfy bed trying to remember all that had happened. Her bed was empty, that was usually a good sign. Yesterday evening she wanted to go dancing, so she called a friend and met at the club, so far everything was clear. When she tried to sit up straight her head felt as if there were hundreds of angry bees inside of it. She grabbed for her phone which she found on the floor next to her bed. The floor felt cold but that wasn't her biggest concern right now, as she turned her phone around she found out the screen was cracked and it wouldn't turn on any more. She tried to remember if that had happened last night but that was still a blur and thinking hurt her head.

When she slipped out of the covers she noticed she was still wearing her outfit from last night, a denim mini-skirt that would whirl up as she danced and the tight white top, only her panties were missing. She wasn't a stranger to the guys bathroom. She remembered doing a couple shots with her friend and some cute guy. That same guy had followed them around for the rest of the evening till he started to creep them out and they decided to go somewhere else. She did make out with him though...

Ashamed and disappointed she couldn't remember going to the bathroom she tried to stand up, which wasn't a success. Immediately she puked out the insides of her stomach. The smell of it made her want to throw-up again and she made for the window to let some fresh air in.

By that point her eyes adjusted to the dark. She tried to find some reference points, but apart from her bed the room seemed strange to her. A sudden burst of panic filled her as it became clear this room wasn't her comfy bedroom. Her bed was there but further on the room was empty, simply cold concrete floors and white windowless walls. Tears welled up in her eyes as her worst fear was confirmed: the door was firmly locked. She started to scream and shout and slam her fists on the door but there was no answer. Suddenly aware of her challenging outfit she crawled back under the covers. They couldn't leave her here alone forever, somebody was going to miss her and call the police.

It took till evening before something happened, a TV-screen on one of the walls came to live and a guy in suit appeared. The sudden burst of light woke her from her slumber and turned her to the screen, her headache still wasn't gone and she had to squint her eyes to look make out the image. The guy looked somewhat familiar but she couldn't quite place him. She tried to recall if it had been the stalker from last night but this guy looked more muscular and had stubbles where the guy from last night was clean shaven.

The TV guy didn't say anything but pushed a button on his laptop and a camera next to the screen started to move and pointed towards her. A couple seconds later the door opened and she was pushed to the matrass by two guys. She tried to struggle but it was no use, within a couple seconds her wrists were taped to the bed railing. When they had made sure she couldn't pull herself free one of the guys pulled her panties out of his pocket. She was too busy trying to bite through the tape to notice the second guy had pulled out a small vibrating egg. As the first held down her legs he lifted up her skirt and started to spread her inner lips.

When the cold metal of the toy touched her insides she gasped and started to plea. When they ignored her she turned towards the TV-screen and the camera. "Please let me go, I won't tell anyone!" But he simply looked at her without answering. The guards put her panties over her legs to keep the toy in its place and left the room without as much as saying a word.

Half an hour passed and she had given up the hope to bite through the tape. She could barely reach her wrist without breaking the other and the tape was though and wouldn't let go. Pushing the toy out of her cunt wasn't much more of a success. Each time she got it out her panties pushed it right back in, and that movement gave her a terrifying good feeling. Right after the guys had left the toy had gotten into action and was buzzing softly against her insides. At first it was barely noticeable but as the time passed it either got stronger or she became more sensitive. It was only about five centimetres inside of her, and she was used to much larger stuff in there, but it felt like she was completely filled.

Although she had learned not to push it out it was still giving her a sensation, especially as it continued. Her breathing started to become heavier and irregular. She tried to focus on something else but she only remembered moments of the previous night, guys trying to dance with her, or grab her ass, one even reached under her skirt to squeeze a cheek. She had slapped him when she turned around. Now she wished he was here to save her from this nightmare.

The TV had turned off but the camera was still monitoring how she was getting more and more turned on. Luckily they had pulled her skirt back down, now it hid the growing stain on her panties. Her heaving chest was not concealed though. Her mind was racing as she watched her own breasts move up and down in a rhythmic motion, no doubt the stubble guy was watching too. Last night she had caught many guys taking a quick glance at her C-cup breasts, like most nights out she wore a low-cut top to give them quite a show, it made her feel proud when they stared at her. In high school no guy would ever stare at her. But before college begun she had started to visit the gym frequently, she had lost weight and now she loved to show off her trained body and how they would look at her ones they got to undress her. Her breasts would stand just as firm without a bra as with one and her stomach was flat, with only a slight hint of muscles. All her squads had paid off as well, her ass had become round and tight and could turn many heads.

But all that training couldn't help her from her current situation. Her hands were tied and the vibrator inside her had begun a new cycle. Each time she was getting close to orgasm it would stop and start again after about thirty seconds. She was now trying to thrust herself towards the toy like she would with a guy on top of her to get him to go deeper. But now there was no guy on top of her and she was thrusting against empty air. Even rubbing her thighs together to get some attention to her clit didn't give her the relieve she needed.

Her torment went on for what seemed like hours and by now the breaks were longer than the time it took the toy to get her on edge again. She tried to focus on getting herself out of this situation but then the vibrator pulled her back to reality and all she could think about was to have some guy on top of her. She would gladly fuck her attacker to get out of here.

That choice wasn't given to her, instead around noon a guy entered and helped her quivering legs into some sort of extreme chastity belt. A set of hard plastic panties that replaced her soaked ones. She looked down as the guy lifted up her skirt and the strong aroma of her own sex filled the room. The 'chastity belt' was locked around her waist and could only be opened with the key. Ones the guard made sure it was locked, he cut her wrists free and left an apple on the nightstand.

Only then did she realise how hungry she was. When the guard was gone she sat up and finished the apple faster than an African kid. To her disappointment the toy had stopped when her the guard had come in but her urge hadn't left. She sat up on the bed with her now free hands and let her fingers go over the hard plastic. It had no effect, the plastic wouldn't touch her sensitive spot nor could she slip her fingers under the edge. Forgetting about the camera and her situation she started to cup one of her breasts and feel the hard nip poking through bra and top. She lipped a hand under the hem and let her fingers move over the soft sweaty skin. Needing something more she unclasped the bra and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor. She started to play and tug on her now freed nips and let out soft gasps of pleasure. Still it could not give her the same pleasure as the toy did and after a minute it made her feel ashamed she had let herself get so out of control. She decided to no longer give in to the toy inside of her. Her grumbling stomach reminded her that she needed to eat something soon.

Apart from the apple she hadn't eaten since last night, when she and her friend visited the McDonalds for a midnight snack. It was usual for them to eat there after partying. She remembered running into some friends of her friend as they sat there, they were apparently coming from out of town and wanted to know all the good clubs.

She was pulled back to reality as a message appeared on the screen. 'You can hand in a piece of clothing in exchange for a hot meal'. She read it a couple times over, obviously this was all planned out, the vibe trying to turn her on and now she had to willingly hand over a piece of clothing. Her stomach growled again and she looked at her bra, laying on the floor. Till somebody was going to miss her she had to survive, and that meant eat. She picked up the bra and placed it near the door. As she approached the door opened and one of the guards took the bra and handed her a plate. On it was a fat burger with some fries, something she usually ate when she was hangover.

The moment she sat down to eat the vibe buzzed back to life, slowly vibrating against her pussy. Unable to reach or control it she tried to ignore the feeling, not giving in to her fast building pleasure. Hungrily she ate the burger, the buns were dry and the meat was overcooked but to a starved person it all tasted great. When she was done the vibe had gotten stronger, trying to keep her resolve she bit her lip, not wanting to moan.

I lay down on the bed, moving one hand through my hair. I need to think about something else or I'll go nuts, I need to touch myself, or at least get an orgasm in some way. As I think back to last night it's still mostly a blur. I believe we went to some after party with our new friends but I'm not sure where, my mind is racing as the vibe goes faster. As the time passes I can't keep it up much longer, my resolve is quickly breaking down. They can do anything they want, why shouldn't I just give in? I moan softly into the pillow as I try to grind against the bed. With my pleasure quickly building I slip one hand under my top, pinching my hardened nip, a sensational feeling moves through my spine mixed with slight pain. I always play with my boobs as I'm about to cum, the extra pleasure helps me get some control. I arch my back in anticipation of my relieve, wanting to cum already. And then it's gone.

I lay there, my breathing ragged. I try to catch my breath and gather my thoughts as the vibe comes back to life. I should have seen it coming but still I let out a surprised moan. It continues to tease and please my insides and within seconds my pleasure is building ones more. I moan louder, trying to press myself against the toy, pushing it deeper inside me. I move my hand over the hard plastic but it is no use, there's no way I can turn it up or off. I arch my back ones more, hoping this time they'll keep it on but my hopes are crushed as the buzzing stops just as I'm about to finish.

I always enjoyed being teased, to feel his fingers move closer and closer to that sensitive spot without actually touching. But I always knew he would give in to his urges and give me what I needed. This time I wasn't sure. As the time passed the vibe continued to bring me closer and closer to that one goal, it was all I could ever want at this point. I was getting desperate, I tried to take of the diaper like panties but it was hopeless. All I could do was lay there and moan, feeling the pleasure spread from my crotch through my entire body as the vibe continued to tease. And try to gather my thoughts when it stopped.

I have no idea how long this continued but at some point one of the guards came in and pulled me to my feet. By that time my knees were weak and I immediately fell to the floor, I was almost on the highlight of my cycle as the vibe buzzed faster and faster against my insides. I let out a loud gasp and it stopped again. The guard helped me to my feet and I hobbled behind him. Unable to think straight he led me to some dark room and I sat down on a bench. It took me a couple minutes to realise I was in the back of a truck.

thijssx
thijssx
5 Followers