Going in the Garden

Story Info
Houseparty and dying to pee. (sequel to Desperate in the Lift)
2.2k words
4.25
87.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunaswift
lunaswift
135 Followers

A Watersports short story by Luna Swift

*

Beth looked back up at the house as she squatted in the long grass. Here at the end of the garden all she could see was the light shining from the windows, it was impossible to tell how many people were in there. It was embarrassing enough peeing in public but if anyone saw her she thought she might just die of shame.

It had been a good party, free drinks all night even after turning up with the cheapest bottle of wine she could find. Kathleen was there, so was Trish, the house was crammed with people getting steadily drunker. Beth spotted Kathleen when she arrived but couldn't get across to her. She found herself instead somehow trapped in a corner of the living room, penned in by Gary, the head of H.R who was trying to flirt with her and didn't seem to realise she wasn't interested.

Whilst Gary droned on Beth became increasingly uncomfortable. It wasn't just his bad breath or lack of awareness of personal space, she was starting to regret the amount of wine she'd drunk. At parties like this there was always a queue for the bathroom and she never got much warning from her body when she needed to pee. She knew she needed to get to a toilet soon but Gary didn't seem to be getting her hints.

Beth squeezed her legs together, the pressure in her bladder was growing with every passing minute.

"So then I had to call them both up to the office at the same time," Gary said, holding his beer bottle as if it was a microphone and he was compere at an award show. "You can imagine the hassle I'm sure."

Beth grunted in response. Her tummy was feeling very bloated now and she no longer wanted the wine in her hand. She managed to put it on the windowsill behind her and turned back to Gary.

"Look ..." she began but was saved from going any further when someone stumbled into Gary's back, making him spill his beer onto Beth. It was icy cold and her top was immediately soaked through. This wasn't helping.

"I'm sorry," he began but Beth took the chance and squeezed past him, heading for the downstairs toilet. There were about five people queuing and she wasn't sure if she could wait that long. Weaving her way through the crowds she made her way upstairs. The wine was having an effect on her, she felt quite dizzy and had to hold tight to the banister to make sure she didn't fall. On the first floor she managed to stumble in on two people having sex in one bedroom, someone else asleep on the landing with their head in a plant pot before finally making it to the bathroom. There was another queue here. Beth joined the back and waited. She could feel the drops of beer trickling down her top and into her skirt, soaking the fabric, making her even more uncomfortable. It made her wish she'd worn a bra as her breasts were now clearly outlined through the thin cotton. The man in front of her in the queue turned to face her, his eyes drawn downwards. away from her face to her chest.

"Hi," he said, staring at her clearly visible nipples.

"Hi," Beth replied. "Listen do you mind if I go in front of you? I'm desperate."

"Me too," he replied. I'm not sure if someone's being sick in there, nobody's come out for ages."

"Oh God," Beth cried as a shooting pang of anxiety ran through her. She was shuffling on the spot now, not sure how much longer she could last. If she didn't get to pee soon she might just wet herself. In front of half the office staff that would be just perfect. Remembering the garden Beth fought her way back downstairs, wincing when someone on the makeshift dancefloor accidentally elbowed her in the stomach. She could almost feel the first drops of pee trying to escape. Clenching her muscles she clamped a hand between her legs, no longer caring what people might think of her.

"Beth!" a voice came from behind her.

She turned to see Kathleen standing there. "Oh hi, I'll catch you in a minute. I just need to pop outside."

"Get some fresh air eh?" Kathleen replied. "Had a few too many already? And I thought you were always the sensible one. Well at least give me a hug before you go."

Beth moaned as Kathleen stuck out her arms. This was torture now, she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on for more than another minute but she couldn't leave yet. She gave Kathleen the quickest hug she could, holding her breath as Kathleen squeezed her tightly against her, her legs wriggling on the spot as she tried to get away.

Finally she was able to make a break for it, not noticing Kathleen watching her go with a smile on her face. She made it to the back door at last and pushed it open. There were one or two people by the back door smoking but luckily for her nobody in the garden itself. With a hand clamped between her legs she ran down to the bottom of the garden, stopping behind the biggest bush she could find. Unfortunately it was only waist high but maybe it would hide her when she crouched down.

Frantically she scrambled her knickers down with her fingers, squatting behind the bush and trying to relax. But now she couldn't go. She was so tense and had spent so long holding it in her body was now fighting against her.

In the darkness she could see very little but when she heard something rustle in the grass behind her she tensed up even more. Someone was there. But who was it?

"Hello?" she asked nervously. "Who's there?"

Nobody answered but she could now feel warm breath on the back of her neck. She turned to look but it was too dark to make out a face. She could just see the silhouette of someone with short hair, crouched beside her.

"Who is..." she went to ask but a soft finger pressed against her lips, silencing her. The finger was removed and replaced by the gentlest kiss Beth had ever felt. She didn't know who this was but it was wonderful. If only she didn't need to pee so much it would be the most perfect seduction she'd ever encountered.

A tongue gently probed into her mouth as hands wrapped round her back almost knocking her to the ground. She put a hand on the grass to balance herself but lost concentration for a minute. Her knickers were still round her ankles as a single drop of pee fell from her, splashing onto her leg.

The stranger continued kissing her and in her drunken state Beth wondered if maybe she could get away with quietly peeing. Would the mysterious person notice? Would they mind? It was too late to answer those questions anyway. Beth could hold it in no longer. Another squirt of pee splashed onto the grass and then her bladder finally relaxed, the aching muscles inside her releasing the tension that had been there for what felt like forever. A line of piss flew from her, splashing her legs and the ground. The other person didn't stop kissing her for a moment but Beth tensed up when she felt a hand beginning to slide over her back and then cup one of her buttocks, squeezing gently. Would they notice her peeing now?

The hand moved further, brushing past her perfect ass, the fingertip just gently drawing a line past her anus and further under her. When the hand hit the stream of pee it froze but only for a second before continuing on its way, now flatly pressed against her pussy. Beth's piss trickled through cold fingers as the hand began to gently stroke her clit. She could feel a finger push its way to the entrance of her pussy but she could do nothing to stop it, not until she finished peeing.

The other person was still kissing her and Beth felt only pleasure as the finger slowly slid up inside her before gently beginning to fuck her. When would this pissing end? She squeezed her bladder muscles and a powerful spurt fell from her and then at last it slowed to a trickle before a final few drops left her.

At last she felt better and could focus on what was happening. The person knew she had finished, so gently pushed her onto her back. Beth lay on the wet grass, knowing if she was sober she wouldn't dream of allowing this to happen. She didn't know what was going to take place as they had removed their hands from her body and seemed to disappear.

In the darkness she waited and jumped when hands appeared by her ankles, pushing her legs apart. She lay breathing heavily. "Who are you?" she asked again but there was no answer. Suddenly a body pressed against hers. Beth could feel an erect penis burning against her thigh. A mouth enveloped hers and she was taken, her tongue entwining with his, hands stroking her face. All the time she could feel the shaft of his cock rigid against her but resisting going any further just yet.

She could smell him on her but had no idea who it was, she wasn't even sure she wanted to know. He was strong but gentle, as if he worshipped her body, his hands were moving down her now, making her wetter, making her body ache for him. She came to the party wanting Kathleen, she never expected the night to end this way. Was he this turned on from watching her pee?

She felt his cock begin to nudge between her legs. She reached down past his muscular body, amazed at how wet she felt. Gripping his cock she gave it a squeeze, he moaned into her neck, still not speaking. She moved it so the tip brushed her clit, sending shivers through her at the sensation. It was too much for him, he moved his hips, lowering himself. She kept hold of his cock, guiding it up into herself.

"That feels so good," she groaned as his shaft disappeared up inside her. Still he kept nibbling her neck, kissing her again, silencing her as he began to slowly rub his hips against her, keeping the movements small at first. She could feel his body pressing against her clit, teasing and arousing her more. She moved her hands down his back, matching their speed as he began to thrust harder now. He groaned into her ear, hot breath intense against her skin. She could feel herself becoming more excited, taken by the speed things were happening.

Occasional laughter could be heard coming from the house, it was insane to think they were doing this as just a few yards away the party was in full swing. Beth could feel his stubble against her neck, she stared up into the night sky as stars twinkled above her. She could feel the heat of his cock in her, thrusting back and forth as his body still ground onto her, sending her clit wild. She bit her lip as he became faster still, beginning to pant as he came closer to coming inside her. She knew her body was sending him over the edge and this excited her even more, hearing how he was reacting to her pussy. She squeezed her muscles, making it tighter, making him push harder. She grabbed his ass, pulling him up and against her, knowing she was close to orgasm. She made his body move faster, her breath becoming ragged as her toes began to tense, her legs turning to stone. It was moments away.

"I'm going to come," she whispered. He put on a fresh burst of speed and that was too much for them both.

"Oh fuck," he whispered in the quietest voice he could as she felt his cock ram all the way into her, beginning to twitch as he came inside her. At the same moment he pressed his pelvis against her clit and with one final motion Beth screamed out loud, her body sent into spasm by the orgasm ripping through her. He put a hand over her mouth, trying to quieten her as at the top of the garden people glanced down in their direction. Beth didn't care. Her orgasm was holding his cock inside her, her mind wanting this to last forever.

Her vision swam as finally her climax faded, the wetness between her legs soaking into the strangers skin. He kissed her again, as passionately as before, still rigid inside her. He gave one more gentle thrust and then slowly withdrew, kissing her once more and disappearing into the darkness. Beth lay there for a few moments, catching her breath. She stood up at last and pulled up her knickers, legs unsteady, feeling quite dizzy, her cheeks burning red. She could still smell him on her as she made her way up the garden and back into the house in a daze, wondering if she'd imagined the whole thing.

The End

All comments welcome and see my author page for my other stories including Desperate in the Lift, the prequel to this story.

lunaswift
lunaswift
135 Followers