Going Public Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed deeper. I watched in the mirrors. Her fist buried in my pussy all the way past her wrist. She was twisting her fist around inside me, wide rolling pressure filling me everywhere, hard lumps at her knuckles surging through me. Her other hand was sliding around my mound, thumbing my clit and pressing at the flesh alongside my hole. Lordy, it was good.

I was panting hard and clenching fistfuls of my ass as I plummeted through the depths of rapture toward orgasm. The woman behind the rack started gasping, crying out in quick bursts of, “Oh, fuck.... Oh, fuck...” and ending with a long, tightly held squeal. Hearing her come sent me reeling into the abyss, and I squealed too as the first wave of orgasm crashed down on top of me.

I couldn’t hold my legs anymore and dropped my arms and feet to the floor. It gave me the leverage to thrust myself onto her fist harder. My pussy clamped tight around Helen’s fist, jerking at her whole arm as I was bucking back and forth, and my stomach convulsed in wave after wave of sharp and bone deep shocks, thunder and lightning erupting through my body. If I screamed, I didn’t hear it. I was so lost.

I collapsed flat on the floor as the crests peaked and began to dull. I don’t know how long I laid there, oblivious to everything but Helen’s hand still inside me and my pussy twitching at each microburst of pleasure.

Slowly, my muscles relaxed and I could breathe again. Helen eased her hand from my vagina, gently holding me together as she gradually worked her hand loose. One last upsurge of pleasure bordering on grief when her hand pulled free. Then the air she’d pumped into me escaped with a slow whoosh, and I curled in on myself. Mmmm... just a bowl full of mush, warm and smiling.

12