Going Rogue... with Her Son

Story Info
Sarah Palin welcomes home her son in the best way.
5.7k words
4.49
136.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: This is my first story for Literotica in a few years, and I hope you like it. I chose this particular celebrity as a subject because she is hot, and I think that she deserves to be, well, nothing but sexual object. Now, I'm not saying that about all women. There are many intelligent, capable, and attractive women who deserve respect and would make a great leader. Sarah Palin just doesn't fall under any of those categories. So for the purpose of this story, I essentially created a fictional character, gave her that name, and turned her into a pornographer's wet dream. Also, I am always interested in chat or story exchange with mature, married women (I sort of have a thing for them). Any such ladies that enjoy this story and would like to pursue online chat, roleplaying, etc, please email me. Enjoy!

(

I was out of the army, home for the first time in years, and as most returning soldiers are, horny to the point that it was insane. It didn't help matters that I was also under a roof with a woman that nearly every man in America would trade his big toes to sleep with. She's a veritable sex goddess: dark brown eyes, auburn hair, full lips, and a body of firm and feminine curves that have made even her greatest detractors drool. You may have noticed that in her smart black suit with knee length skirt during the vice presidential debates, that she had an ass that you could bounce quarters off of. What makes this story really weird, and more than just a story about a younger man fucking an older woman? Well, my name is Track. Track Palin. And the woman I'm referring to, the object of desire, even to those who hate her? My mom, Sarah. This is my story, the story of how one young guy got to have the hockey mom every man wants. And to be honest, when we were in the heat of the moment, I didn't care that she happened to be MY hockey mom.

1. It started when her political advisor, a sniveling doughboy of a man name Smedley, told me the moment I stepped off the plane that I was to, under no circumstances, "cat around."

"Your mother is just now finishing up her book tour, and remember, her base is the Christian Right," he said. "They forgave us your sister's indiscretions. They may not be so forgiving if they heard about... well..."

I shook my head "That Sarah Palin's son actually has a sex life?"

"Yes," he said sourly. "That you have a sex life. So try to keep it in your pants."

I grudgingly said I would, and I took the limo ride home. Mom and Todd (I call him that because it drives him nuts. My dad and I don't really get along). were still out on her book tour, but when they came home, we had a big party in my honor. It was very nice, we had our real family friends over, not the new assholes my mom panders to keep herself in the spotlight. Mom looked gorgeous that evening, as always. She wore a crimson turtleneck sweater that fitted her gorgeous form like a glove, tight dark blue jeans, and a simple pearl necklace that I had bought for her in Fallujah. We were spending the week at our lake house, sort of a break for me after coming home, and a break for her after the tour. My friends came and went that night, and we had all has a few to drink, especially Todd. I had just gone into the kitchen, cracked open our last beer, when he came in, opened the fridge door, and bellowed at me, "Did you get the last beer?"

I balked. "Well... yeah."

he slammed the fridge door. Quite a temper, Todd has, especially when he's three sheets to the wind. "Great. Just great. I spend the whole touring all over fucking America, and then you take the last beer!"

I held it out to him. "I just took a swallow. You can have the rest if you want."

"I don't want your goddamn sloppy seconds!" he said, batting the drink away.

Just then mom walked in. Well, strutted. Everywhere she goes she struts. Jesus, she's hot. "Todd, what is all this racket about?"

"Asshole here, took the last beer!"

Mom looked at me, then to him. "I can send out for more. You don't have to take this out on Track."

Dad through up his hands at that and said, "Bah! What's the fucking use!" and then stomped away. We could hear him stomping his way up the stairs. Hopefully to bed.

Mom sidled up on me with a pouty look on her face. "I'm so sorry sweety. Your Dad is really going through something lately."

"Yeah," I replied. "He's going through the wall if he yells at me like that again."

She stepped toward me and did something a little forward. She moved so close we were almost belly to belly, and ran her hand along the firmness of my bicep. "Please don't, honey. You're so strong and vital you could really hurt him."

She smiled at me and my knees went week. I have had a thing for my mother since I was thirteen. I never admitted it to anyone, ever . And she has always been flirty, but never like this. She was wearing her hair up by the way. No glasses. She has a beautiful, graceful neck. "Well, I didn't mean it literally, mom. But he hasn't said a single thing to me since I have been home, accept to bitch. What's his deal."

Mom didn't budge, but started running her hand up and down my arm, slowly, gently. "Well, we're having... husband wife problems."

"Like what?"

"Well... your father is on a heart medication now that... sort of renders him... unable to gratify me."

I thought it was interesting the way she said that. Gratify her. Huh. "You mean he can't...?"

Mom shook her head, looking pitiful. Too pitiful. "Nope. Hasn't for six months. And it has been as hard on me as it has on him. Maybe harder." She wrinkled her nose in a grin. Her teeth are perfect. " I mean, I didn't get pregnant four times because I like going to bed early."

I sighed. "I know what you mean. I'm in my early twenties, and I wasn't stateside ten minutes before Smedley was telling me that I had to control my urges so as not to alienate your base."

Mom stepped back and leaned against the table, her breasts standing out proud and firm. "And you aren't mad at Mama for that?"

Calling herself 'mama' in the third person, and in a sexy tone? huh. "Um, no ma'am. I understand. And I'm a team player."

"I know you are, sweetheart." She reached out and ran her fingers through my hair, tucking it behind my ear. "You always have been. I have always been able to count on you to do what needed doing. To be discreet." She stepped forward and cooed at me. "And you have become such a man..." with one finger, she traced along the ridges of my pecs, my abs. "Military service has left you in great shape, honey."

"Uh... thanks." I was unbelievably turned on. Also, very freaked out. I briefly wondered if I had lost my marbles and was hallucinating all of this. Gulf War syndrome, anyone?

"Do you think I'm attractive sweetheart?" she mewled.

"Come one mom, every guy in America wants you."

She grinned at that. "Every guy? Present company included?" I gulped. "Well, I need someone I can trust. And I have always I known that I could count on you to keep a secret, if I needed one kept. Couldn't I sweetheart?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, at this stage in my life I find myself with very, very strong... needs. And this just happens to be, through bad luck, the one time your father has been unable to fill them. But with our livelihood depending on religious nuts buying what I'm selling" (Yeah, my mom has never really been all that religious. She just started putting on the act for the dumb asses in the Republican party that held her up as an example of piety) "Well honey, can you imagine what would happen if I took a lover and it got out in the news."

"Disaster, humiliation. the whole nine yards," I said.

"Right! But I can't really live like this anymore, not having what I need," her hand was slowly tracing its index finger over my belt buckle by this point. Good god. "so I thought and I thought and I thought. Who could I trust to never, ever betray my trust.

I grinned at this. "Well, mom. There's always Smedley."

She snorted. "Well, I know I could count on him not to betray a confidence while it was in his best interest," and suddenly, her hand slid down and cupped my cock through my shorts. "But I had another trustworthy young stud in mind."

Now, I have, as I said, always had a huge thing for my mom. Lots of guys with hot moms do. I have jerked off while imaging fucking her in every depraved way imaginable. But when you are confronted with your ultimate fantasy, you feel both thrilled, and like you are going to puke. firefights, roadside IED's... faced them. But this had me shaking with lust and fear all at the same time.

"Mom," I croaked. "Are you propositioning me to..." And then she kissed me. Right there in the kitchen, pushing me back against the fridge. She tasted like fresh baked bread and milk. Sweet and clean and perfect. She smelled like honeysuckle. My hands encircled her waist and I pulled her close, her hands my massaging my hardening cock. And all I could think was "Don't throw up in her mouth. Don't throw up in her mouth."

She broke the kiss, "Sweetheart, I know you have wanted me. For the last several years I've wanted you..."

"But Jesus, mom... This is incest! What about Dad?"

"Track, you don't even like your father. In truth, neither do I."

I stepped back. I wanted to take her and fuck her more than anything else I had ever wanted. But this was treachery. "Yeah. But there's a pretty big distance between not liking your dad and wanting to sleep with his wife. Who also happens to be your mother."

She scowled at me then. My mother is not a woman who likes being told she can't have what she wants. "Tell me," she said, turning around, looking at me over her shoulder and grinding her perfect ass up and down my crotch, "That you don't want to fuck me. Say those words to me." She took my hands and placed them on her hips.

"I... I don't want to... sleep with you."

She moved up and down, my rock hard cock straining against the tightness of her ass. "I don't want to 'sleep' with you either, honey. I want you to fuck me. You're really going to have to be more specific." She spun around, facing me, reaching up and letting her hair down, shaking it out. "You don't want me to get down on my knees and suck your cock right here?"

"Mom, he's right upstairs!" I whispered.

She grabbed my collar and pulled me close. "I LIKE that he's upstairs. He's an asshole, a blowhard, and a prick. And he has fucked around on me for years before he had his little problem."

"That's true?" I asked, stunned. Todd is a jerk, but I never figured he was a cheater.

"Yes..." she said, and started whispering in my ear. "But I don't care. All I care about is that I need a man who knows how to take a woman, claim her. And I need that to be someone I can count on." She slipped her arms around my shoulders. "Now honey, you never answered my question. Are you saying you don't want Mommy to get down on her knees and suck your cock until you cum?"

I could hardly breath. My head was swimming. "I..."

"Or..." she interrupted, "Are you just saying you wouldn't want to cum on my tits?"

At that, she placed my hands on her amazing breasts. How do you have four children, pass the age of forty, and still have a set like that? "Umm... Well, I hadn't..."

"Maybe, You'd rather cum on my pretty face? You know, there's many a man that would loooove to cum on my face...." She slowly, and do I mean slowly, began sinking to her knees in front of me. And as she began to unbuckled my belt, open my pants, and reach in, she looked up at me with a pout. "No? My sweetheart doesn't want to cum on his mommy's face?"

Then I felt her hand encircle my cock, and she pulled it out, jutting toward her face, a thick seven and a half inches. Mom smacked her lips. "Well, if my soldier boy doesn't want to cum on mommy's tits or on mommy's face," she stroked me up and down twice, flicked the head of my cock with her tongue, which made my knees buckle so much I hard to reach out and grip the counter. Mom gave me a wink and a sneer, and completed her thought. "Then I guess I'll just have to swallow for him."

And with that her lips engulfed the head of my cock, and she went down half way, came up, and then completely took my cock down her throat to the base.

What followed was the single most intense sexual experience I had in my life up to that moment. My beautiful mother on her knees, those gorgeous grown eyes glaring up at me, her hot, sweet mouth taking in every inch. Later on I had to scrub lipstick from the base of my cock and from the underside of my balls. She moved slowly at first, carefully. I leaned back and groaned, my ass tightening. She had been st it maybe sixty seconds when my balls started tingling, my cock lengthening, hardening. Then she seemed to smile around my cock and began deep throating me for all she was worth. And I would have exploded in another ten seconds. if not for my father's drunken stomping on the stairs.

"Sarah!!" he hollered, and I immediately panicked. Mom, however, cooly slid my cock from her mouth, stood up as I frantically stuffed everything back in my pants, and stood just in front of me, in case Dad happened to walk in. Though I had already zipped up, my hard on was enormous. Fortunately, he stopped at the bottom of the stairs when mom answered him.

"What do you need, honey?" she called.

"I need you to get up here and help me find the damn tv remote!"

"Did you look on the night stand?"

"Of course I looked on the goddamn night stand! Would we be having this conversation if it had been there."

Mom sighed and said, "I'm on my way." Then as he stomped back up the stairs, she turned, slipped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. I pulled her body close and felt her shudder as I cupped her ass. "I'm sorry sweetheart. Can I make it up to you tomorrow?" She grinned. "That is, if you have changed your mind."

"Mom," I said, "I can honestly say that I have never wanted anything else more in my life."

"I hate to leave my baby like this," She said, moving her hips against me, "But I have decided I want to take my time with you tomorrow, treat my little soldier right. And by the way..." She snaked her hand down to my cock and squeezed. "Don't you DARE jerk this big boy off tonight. Not under any circumstances. From now on, every drop of cum in these balls belongs to me, and I intend to savor all of it."

I smiled. "You asked me where I wanted to cum earlier. Where would you like for me to cum, mom?"

"Well," she whispered, her breath hot and in my ear. "I have to admit I have sort of a cum fetish. I love swallowing. But I also love it when a man cums anywhere on my body. Particularly my face, my tits or my ass. But... I love to have a man cum inside me. Do you want to cum inside mama's pussy, Sweetheart?"

"Yes ma'am," I groaned.

"That's my soldier. So tomorrow.... While your poor father is out drinking and hunting with his buddies. Are you going to fuck mama's brains out?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Are you going to fuck her in your father's bed?"

I started rubbing my cock involuntarily through my jeans. "Yes ma'am"

Mom waved her finger at me and winked. "Ah ah ah. No touching, soldier boy. Not if you want mama to share what belongs to your Daddy with you. Because tonight I'm going upstairs and kiss your father with the taste of your precum on my lips. but tomorrow night, when I welcome him home, I intend on doing it with a womb full of my little soldier's seed."

And with that, she was gone, her ass swaying sexily as she went.

It was one of the labors of fucking Hercules not to finish what she had started myself, but after a twenty minute ice cold shower, I finally managed to calm down. But I could hardly sleep with excitement. All day. I'd have her in her marriage bed all day. And from the way she talked, mom was going to give me everything I could every want. I was practically shaking with lust.

And I had actually nodded off for maybe an hour, when Todd, dressed in his ridiculous camo coveralls, through open my door, rifle in the crook of his arm, and said. "The boys all cancelled on me, so get up. You're going hunting with me."

"What?"

"Can't drink while I'm hunting if I don't have anyone to drive me home. So get your shit on and lets go."

As tempting as it sounded to sit out in the cold in the middle of the woods just so my father could get piss drunk again, I had already had a better offer on how to spend my day. "Dad, I've got plans."

"No you don't. Not anymore. Now move your ass!"

This was the last straw. I was just about to let him have it when mom cam in her terrycloth bathrobe and said, "Go on with him, honey. I have a few errands to run this morning anyway. I'll catch up with you later."

"Good, I'll be waiting in the truck," Dad said, and as he left, mom winked at me. I assumed she had some kind of plan, so I went along.

two hours later, it's 8 am, I'm fucking cold as hell, sitting in a deerstand, listening to Dad run his mouth about the Liberal media. About how the country is going to hell. God, I am so glad I voted for Obama. I'd never tell a soul that little fact though.

Just then, Dad's cell phone rang with our home number. "Hello?" he said.

just then, a text rang through on my phone. Mom's cell number. My jaw dropped when I read the message: "Do you want to fuck me from behind the first time you cum inside me? cowgirl? missionary?"

Dad's voice was getting louder, being sure to scare any deer away. A natural hunter. "Why the hell can't someone else do it? All right, all right. I'll send him." he hung up, turned to me and said, "Your mom has to run into town, and she needs someone to watch Tripp. Babysitter cancelled on us. You'll have to drive home and come pick me up. 5:30 this afternoon should be fine."

I was out of that treestand, in the car, and racing home so fast it made my head spin. I texted mom back as I drove: "I want to look into your eyes the first time," it read.

A moment later, she returned the message: "Come home, darling. Mama's waiting for her soldier to conquer Daddy's territory."

my hands were shaking fifteen minutes later as I let myself in the back door. As I closed it, I heard mom call out from their bedroom upstairs "Is that you Track?"

I gulped, "Yes ma'am."

"Are you alone, sweety, or is Daddy with you?"

I began to ascend the stairs. "I'm alone, mom."

"Then why don't you come on in, baby."

I reached the top of the stairs. the house was dark except for natural light. I pushed open the door to my parents bedroom and gasped at what I saw.

Religious nuts love her. Liberals hate her. And everyone wants to fuck her. And here she was, Sarah Palin, my mother, standing in the middle of her bed chamber, staring back at me. From the bottom up, she wore black heels and satin thigh highs connected to a black garter. Her neatly-groomed quim was covered only by the thinnest of gossamer black panties. Her wide hips flared, her taught belly flat, her skin perfectly bronzed, flawless. She wore a black demibra that held her gorgeous C-cups aloft. All this topped off with a pair of elegant velvet black gloves that reached almost all the way to her elbows. A pearl choker, dangling tear-drop pearl earrings. Her face was dolled with the finest makeup, not that she needed it. And her hair in the famous updo of hers. She was the goddess of love, of fertility. And I was about to have her on her marriage bed.

With her hands on her hips, mom giggled and said, "What do you think, solider? Do mommy know how to welcome her boy home from war or what?"

I don't think mom expected the ferocity of my reaction. I tore open my jacket and shirt, slung them aside, and I was on her in an instant. My hands encircled her waist, I crushed my mouth to hers, and I lifted her as if she weighed nothing, cupping her ass as her legs instinctively wrapped around me. Mom gasped, then responded in kind, her tongue prying it's way into my mouth and swirling around. "Oh honey. Oh god honey." She began pumping her crotch against mine through my jeans. She dropped her feet to the floor, both of us breathing hard, and she began fumbling with my belt. It was like we wanted our hands and our mouths to be everywhere at once, and we just couldn't get enough. Suddenly she tore my pants open so hard the zipper flew across the room, she dropped to her knees in front of me, grabbed my iron-hard cock and deep throated me immediately. Then she started sucking me off, and not like before. there was nothing dainty or lady like this time. She stuffed me so deep she gagged. Her eyes watered. She grabbed my ass and just started diving down on me, taking me to the hilt every time. Her eyes burned up at me. I knew, this time I couldn't wait. "Mom.... Mom get ready. I'm going to cum Mom... Don't stop!"

12