Going Shopping

Story Info
A cheating wife goes to the mall.
5.4k words
3.77
163.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,094 Followers

Kathy, the Cheating Wife Series

Again this story is dedicated to K, my Florida friend. Thank you for your inspiration and ideas.

*

It was a beautiful spring day as Kathy got out of her car and headed into the mall. The warm Florida weather was just perfect this time of year. There was none of the humid heat of summer, or the fear of hurricanes ripping across the state. She loved this time of year. It made living in Florida, not her favorite state, bearable.

She was treating herself to a day shopping. She had asked her friend Suzy if she wanted to join her, but Suzy was busy this weekend with family. So Kathy was going shopping alone. She wasn't looking for anything special. She just wanted to get out, relax, and treat herself to a special day. If she found something on sale that caught her eye so much the better.

She had been working very hard lately. She had gotten a promotion at work, and the small increase in salary was making a huge difference. She had even managed to save some money recently. Between her job and her husband's Navy job, finances could be real tight, but she was managing very well at the moment. The bills were caught up and paid. She had taken care of the repairs around the house that she and Ken had spoken about before he left for his tour in the Pacific. Plus she was getting laid on a regular basis by a real handsome stud who fucked her silly every time they got together, which was about 2 times a week. She had never smiled this much in her life. She felt guilty about cheating on her husband, but she had needs too. The time that Ken was away combined with her raging libido had made her so horny that she almost could not function. Then the plumbing backed up and the sexy stud plumber showed up on her door step with his rock hard body and eight inch cock. Within thirty minutes he had his thick cock stuffed up her hot pussy and she was in heaven. They had been lovers for a few weeks now, and life could not get any better.

She missed her husband desperately, and she wanted him home with her. But she was a young wife and with his increased tours of duty, she had become lonely and miserable. She deserved some happiness as well, so she was taking it where she could get it. The plumber was hot, but he really meant nothing to her. She was happiest when Ken was home and that would hopefully be soon. She prayed thankfully every day that he was safe on tour in the Pacific.

It was a Saturday and the mall was very busy. Kids, retired people, and intense shoppers rushed everywhere like rats in a maze. Kathy was moving at a slower pace today. She was in no hurry. First order of business was a pedicure. She headed for her favorite nail shop and found Cindy, her favorite manicurist available to take her. Kathy sat down in the padded chair and stretched out her long tan legs. She was feeling very bold today, so Cindy recommended she try a bright crimson nail polish on her toes. That sounded just right, so she agreed.

As Cindy started to do her thing, she mentioned that Kathy looked wonderful today and asked what her secret was. Kathy smiled and thought to herself, "If you only knew." She was thinking about calling the plumber and seeing if he was available tonight, but she did not need to rush it. She was just happy to be where she was at the moment. And she did look good today. She had been working on her tan when she had the time in the back yard. She had gotten her hair cut yesterday, and she was dressed very sexy today. She was wearing a loose pink top, offering a little cleavage and showing she was braless, with a short white flip skirt, which led down her smooth legs to a pair of light, sandy colored high-heeled sandals. The cold air conditioning of the mall made her prominent nipples poke thru the thin material of her top. The top came down to just above her navel and there were a few inches of skin exposed until the waist band of the short flip skirt started. Kathy had long strong legs that always attracted the attention of men. She thought that they were her best feature and she liked to show them off, but there was a very new and daring thing that she was doing today. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She had never done anything like this before. Yet, she was learning all kinds of new things in bed with the plumber, and the result was that she was starting to give in to her long suppressed sexual fantasies. One of the biggest fantasies was flashing unknown men in public. She had always wanted to do that. To see what would happen, to see how the guy would react, and she was toying with the idea of today being the day.

After getting her pedicure, Kathy went to several stores looking at and trying on different outfits looking for that special item. After a couple of hours of browsing through stores, Kathy realized she was hungry and decided to headed for the food court on the top floor of the mall. She found a salad place and ordered a small chop salad and bottled water. She found a table in a corner, and sat down to enjoy her lunch. As Kathy ate she glanced around at some of the people seated near her and noticed a young guy sitting to her left. He was desperately trying to hide the fact that he was ogling Kathy's tight body. The way her dress had ridden up her thighs when she sat down and the large portion of her golden legs that was revealed to his gaze made it impossible for the stranger to tear his eyes away.

"Looks like I have an interested audience." Kathy thought to herself. "He seems young and very good looking. Why not let him see a little more?"

She turned her head and smiled at the guy who was still staring at her. Turning her body towards him slightly, she uncrossed her legs and let them spread open just a little revealing most of her inner thighs to his gaze. The guy blushed, and got really wide eyed as Kathy played her little game on him. It seemed to be having the desired effect on him because he shifted in his seat trying to get a better view. She was getting incredibly turned on by this. Her face was flushed, her breathing had become shorter, and a tingle deep in her excited pussy released a slight flow of moisture. Deciding to go for it, she opened her legs wider to give the young man a glimpse of her pretty, shaved beaver. He gulped as her cunt came into view, and quickly looked up at her face. He saw that she was smiling at him invitingly, and that made him even more uncomfortably as he squirmed in his seat and tried to hide an obvious erection. He could not believe his eyes or luck as this beautiful woman's beautiful pussy was being flashed at him in open public. Even in the shadow of her short skirt and taut thighs he though he could detect a gleam of moisture along her thick nether lips as her shaved vagina winked at him. This was the stuff that male dreams are made of, and how did the good looking young man react. He flushed a deeper red and looked up at her face again. Kathy just looked him in the eyes and smiled. He took one last look at her pretty little twat all laid out for him, grabbed his drink and bolted out of the food court like his ass was on fire.

At first, she was shocked by his unexpected reaction, than she burst out laughing and crossed her legs. "He is going to be thinking about this the rest of his life," she thought. "How he could have had a free piece and he let it go by." She smiled to herself and realized that this was a lot of fun as she took a drink of her bottled water. While taking a sip of water, her eyes moved around the room to see it anyone else had noticed her show. Sitting at a table off to her right, she noticed an older man, about late forties, looking at her. As they exchanged glances he raised a French fry in salute to her. She smiled back at him and turned her attention back to her salad. But her nasty nature spoke louder to her. He had seen her entice the other man and that made her very hot. She wondered what effect she could have on him, so she crossed and uncrossed her legs slowly, her short skirt riding up her shapely thighs and her pouty little pussy appeared to his gaze in the middle of the movement. As she ate her salad slowly, she looked out of the corner of her eye at the older man. He was really good looking, being very tan and fit. His eyes were glued to her crotch and a big wolfish smile was on his face. She suddenly became very excited at what was happening and her pussy release a big flood of moisture. She became very flustered and agitated, and gulped down the last of her water in a hurry.

She stood up and grabbed her bag off the floor. By this point the skirt she had on was little more than a belt barely covering her lovely ass, so just to bend over at the waist made her round butt point straight into his face. So as she did bend over, her skirt rode up her hips, and the man got a very up close and personal view of Kathy's superior ass and her moist cunt. She quickly pulled down the hem of her skirt and walked quickly out of the food court. She was confused at her reaction. She had flirted with him and showed him what she had, but his confident stare and unembarrassed desire for her had rattled her cage.

As she wandered aimlessly through the mall, images of her legs spread wide open as the stranger fucked her played across her mind. Her pussy grew wet and warm as images of his cock thrusting deep into her, while his pelvis rubbed against her clit surged through her brain. She softly moaned to herself as thoughts of his face buried deep in her pussy, sucking her clit and licking her creaming cunt made her lean against a wall for a moment on shaky legs. A concerned man asked if she was okay, and she nodded yes and moved away.

As these images played through her over-heated brain, she realized that she needed to calm down. She took a deep breath and headed for the Belk's store at the end of the mall. She decided right there that she was going to call the plumber and get a personal house call for that night. Her dripping pussy was crying out to be stretched by his thick prick. Boy, did she need to be fucked right now.

She wandered into Belk's and slowly moved over to the women's sports wear department. As she browsed through the rows and rows of outfits, she felt a tap on the shoulder and she turned. Standing right in front of her was the older man from the food court smiling that big wolfish smile. As she caught her breath in surprise, he said, "You weren't going to leave me hanging like that were you?"

Kathy was completely at a loss for words. She had never expected to see this man again. She just stood staring at him with her mouth open in complete shock. He took her hand and said, "You thought I wouldn't want to meet you after that show?"

He gently pulled on her hand and started to lead her toward the men's clothing department. Kathy was still in such shock that she just followed him along in a daze. A million thoughts were running through her mind as the older man pulled her along, but her mind could not seem to focus. They entered the men's department and it was clear that he was leading her toward the dressing rooms. Suddenly, she snapped awake and grabbed onto one of the free standing clothing racks forcing them to stop.

"What do you think you are doing?" she asked.

"I was going to find us a private place to finish your amazing show," he said with complete confidence. It was like he just assumed that she was going to go along.

"I don't even know you. Why would I do that?"

"Because you have the look, and you really want too." He looked right into her eyes as he said that. He spoke with such calm assurance that Kathy almost agreed with him. Yet that was stupid. She had never seen this man before and while he was handsome, she wasn't going off with a complete stranger.

"What look? What are you talking about? Please let go of my hand!"

Instead, he held her hand tighter and stepper closer to her. As he came closer to her, his personal smell enveloped her. It was a combination of sweat, salt, and sun screen. It was a smell that reminder her of hot summer days in her youth, and she unconsciously relaxed. He brought his mouth close to her ear. "You have the look of someone who wants to get laid. It was so funny to watch you scare that boy away when you flashed your thing at him."

The feel of his hot breath on her ear and his sexy smell teased and confused her. All she could think to say was, "What thing?"

They were standing next to a rack of sport coats on sale. As he held her gaze, he quickly picked on off the rack with his left hand and held it in front of them. The rack blocked any view from two sides, and the way that they were standing with the coat in front of them blocked any view from the other side. She had no idea what he was doing as he leaned close again and whispered in her ear, "This thing."

As he said that he slipped his right hand under her short skirt and brought his fingers up to her shaved fork. She gasped in shook as he quickly located the moist lips of her slot and pushed against them with his index finger. Her box was still very wet and warm from the excitement in the food court, and his long finger easily slipped inside her pussy to the second joint.

"Ohhh...," she softly moaned as his finger sunk deeper into her warm buttery cunt. His finger moved back and forth in her hot cunt, and the walls of her tight slick pussy grabbed at his finger. He pulled his one finger out to the lips of her warm pussy, and added his middle finger as he pushed back into her warm core.

"Unnnh... ohh...," Kathy sighed as the stranger's fingers pushed deep into her. Her eyes were closed and she gripped the clothes rack harder with her hand. As his finger tips softly rub across her G-spot, she completely gave into the situation and the passion that was mounting inside her. She moved her legs apart to give him better access to her burning pussy and his fingers slowly pushed into her to the third knuckle. His fingers were coated with her thick musky secretions as he slowly slid them into and out of her churning pussy. On each push into her tunnel, his thumb would rub her throbbing clit. Kathy wanted to scream out loud. Scream her desire to cum. A line of sweat began to form on her brow. All she could focus on were the fingers thrusting in and out of her. She rocked her hips with the rhythm, as much as possible without being noticed. The stranger's thumb continued to press hard against her rigid clit, driving Kathy insane. She was going to cum! She felt it building in her pussy and spreading down through her burning thighs. It was going to happen! She was going to orgasm right in middle of a department store as a stranger sawed his thick fingers in and out of the slick tunnel of her steaming pussy. In and out and in, circle her throbbing clit every few times and start all over again. He repeated this movement ever so slowly. Kathy's eyes were glassy from desire and her breath came in shallow gasps. She was holding on to the rack white knuckled to keep from screaming with pleasure. Her pussy was leaking like a faucet as she felt a huge cum slowly building inside her.

Kathy felt a moment of panic, but it was too late. As the stranger pushed his fingers deep inside her dripping slit once more, she started cumming hard and fast. Her molten pussy walls clamp down onto his invading fingers, and her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her hips began to thrust upward trying to drive his fingers deeper into her burning hole. She didn't care who saw her or heard her in that moment.

"AHHH!" she squealed loudly as she closed her eyes, and arched her back. "AHHhhhh," as her wide spread pussy began cumming all over the stranger's thrusting fingers. She was pretending to cough to cover her moans of release as her climaxing pussy muscles rippled up and down his fingers. Her pencil-like nipples were straining against the sheer material of her thin top. Little trails of juice began to run down her upper thighs as the stranger continued to thrust his long fingers into her slowly. As he swirled his finger over her very slick little clit she trembled with delight. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on as he slowly teased her and drove her wild by gently rubbing her rock hard clit. Finally, she shuddered once more and she slumped against the coat rack. He paused a moment to let her catch her breath, and then slowly pulled his slick fingers from her slopping cunt. As his fingers left her fiery cunt, she gasped and clamped her thighs together tightly so she could squeeze one more little shadow climax out of her over heated pussy.

She slowly opened her eyes, and the stranger's wolfish smile greeted her. "I knew you were a hot number. I knew you needed to be fucked today. I told you that you had the look." She felt the stranger's hand withdraw from her burning cunt and out from under her skirt. She watched as he brought his juice covered fingers to his mouth and lick them clean.

"Would you like to finish this little adventure?" he asked.

She was still dazed from the intensity of her cum, but she nodded her head yes. He picked up two more sports coats off the rack and took her hand again. He winked at her and gently led her toward the dressing rooms.

As they approached the dressing rooms, a store employee stopped them and said that women could not go back into the men's dressing rooms. The stranger quickly explained that he was in a hurry to buy a new sports coat and he needed his "wife" to help him pick one. He showed the employee both their wedding bands plus slipped him a twenty. The employee looked around, nodded yes and pocketed the twenty. The stranger led Kathy back to one of the dressing rooms and followed her inside.

"That's was pretty slick," Kathy stated with admiration for the stranger's cool. The older man just nodded as he grabbed a hold of her top, and began peeling it off, lifting it up her body. She raised her arms letting the stranger strip off her top. Her lovely tits popped into view with a slight jiggle. Her breasts were tanned nice and perky and her stiff nipples were erect. There was a sprinkling of freckles across her upper chest. She sighed as he cupped her breasts in each of his large, strong hands. The stranger squeezed her tits firmly, pressed them together, and lifted them up as he leaned down sucking one of her big nipples into his mouth. He rolled his tongue all over the areola then gently bit down on her nipple. She moaned as he sucked her entire nipple into his mouth and began nursing it, licking and slurping. Kathy arched her back a little, pushing her tit deeper into his hungry mouth. The stranger switched to her other nipple and began to nurse on it like the other one. She sighed and enjoyed the treatment her tits were getting. The man had gotten her off once and it looked like he was going to make it happen again. As he came up for air, she threw her arms around him and began to deeply kiss him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He groaned into her mouth as she mashed her breasts against him and ground her groin against his hard cock. As he kissed her back his hands went to her ass and gave it a squeeze. Their tongues wrapped around each other and he could taste the sweet flavor of her mouth.

After a moment, Kathy released her lip lock on the stranger and let her body slide down his. She knelt before him with her face level with his crotch. She rubbed her hand over the bulge in his pants and caressed it. Looking up at him with a grin, she said, "It looks like you're good and ready. Let me see what you have in there." She quickly unzipped his pants and tugged them down over his ass and to his knees. His six and half inch cock sprang free, and Kathy gripped with her hand. She licked her lips as she stroked his hard column of flesh, "Very nice!"

She held his ridge cock in her hand and slowly licked her way up the sensitive underside. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and then licked her way down again. When she reached the bottom she sucked his large balls into her mouth. "Mmm. Very tasty," she said as her mouth released his sack. Then she slowly eased half of his cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling the underside as he sunk deeper into her warm mouth. While one hand began to play with his balls, the other eased under her skirt. She thrust two fingers deep into her dripping cunt.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,094 Followers
12