Going Through My Wife's Phone

Story Info
One night I made the mistake of going through my wife's phone.
3.8k words
2.64
170.6k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ben and I live on the south coast of the UK, I live with my wife Sarah in a house we bought together shortly before we got married seven years earlier. I am now 36 and my wife is 31, we may have been married seven years but we have been together for much longer. I met her when she was 20 and we both worked for a retail outlet. I could not believe my luck when we started dating as she is very clearly out of my league.

She is a 5ft 4 brunette with long flowing hair and very slim. She has always looked after her figure and her slim waist accentuates her large breasts. Over the years she has hardly changed although the same could not be said about me as my hair is more grey than brown these days. We clearly got on very well at the start of our relationship and that allayed my fears that it would only be a matter of time before she found herself someone much more suited to her.

When we had been dating for a few months and it looked like we were serious about each other a couple of my friends asked to talk to me. They approached me out of concern as they had heard rumours about Sarah's past. I listened to their fears and they all revolved around knowing a number of men that she had slept with. It sounded like she had obviously had a lot of fun in her teens and unsurprisingly it sounded like it was a lot more fun than I had. This didn't concern me as everyone has a past and we were happy together and she had never given me any reason to doubt her loyalty to me. In time we have talked about her past and she told me that she had dated a number of guys and had a number of one night stands but those were in her teen years and I had nothing against that.

Moving forward to the present day I now own my own business and Sarah still works full time for another sales company but in the finance department. Six moths ago we discovered that Sarah was not able to have children due to a medical condition that they were not able to correct with surgery. We were both coming to terms with that as we had both been planning to have children before too long. I know this affected her a lot more than me but was willing to support her in anyway that I could. She decided to spend more time with her friends and have fun to try and take her mind off of the blow she'd been dealt. I was glad to see this was making her happy again and back to her old self. She would often spend evenings texting her friends and giggling to herself and it warmed my heart after the months of sadness she had experienced.

I still worried about Sarah even though she assured me she was fine I thought the only way to find out was wait till she was asleep and scroll through the messages she had sent her friends. I thought she might have opened up to them more and I might be able to use this information to help her. She had left her phone on charge in the kitchen and after she had turned the light of our bedroom out I decided it was my opportunity to have a look. I did have second thoughts about invading her privacy but thought if I can use this information to help her it was still worth doing. I opened her text messages but to my surprise there were very few and made me think that she might have deleted them recently. Just as I was about to put the phone down there was a notification of a message from an app on her phone. I did not know what the app was but it was obviously some kind of messaging app.

I opened the app and saw that there must have been hundreds of messages and thought that I was finally going to be able to check that she was OK with the situation we were now in. As I saw the most recent conversation my stomach turned and I didn't know what to think. All this time she'd been messaging a man by the name of Marcus. I didn't want to jump to any radical conclusions so I opened the conversation and scrolled to the very start of their communication. It turned out Marcus worked in the warehouse where Sarah and I met all those years ago. I couldn't really remember him as we worked for different departments. That chat started off innocently with a message from him out the blue just saying hi and catching up. However my worst fear was about to become reality the more I read down the conversation.

After many messages catching up on old times there was one that stood out, "I will never forget that Christmas party when you ended up sucking my dick in the back of my car." Trying to keep rational I told myself this could have happened before Sarah and I started dating.

However the conversation took a much more sexual tone and I turned cold when Sarah reply read, "How could I forget such a large cock, just wish I could have felt it stretching my pussy lips apart!" I didn't know what to do other than read on.

They continued to exchange messages like this for hours and then to my despair Sarah sent him a picture of her naked breasts, this was followed by selfies of her cradling her breasts and dipping fingers into her wet cunt. In return I got to see what Sarah had sucked on all those years ago and I have to say it made me felt very inadequate knowing she had experienced a penis so much larger than mine. I kept reading and towards the conclusion of the conversation was the one thing that I had dreaded reading the most, an agreement to meet up for drinks at his house.

The wind had been taken out of my sails and I didn't know what to do. Should I confront her or would this drive her away from me in an already stressful time for the both of us. I tried to think about it rationally but could not work out a way of stopping this from happening, they were planning to meet the following night. Maybe in the cold light of day she would stop and think about it and decide it was the wrong thing to do. I just didn't know what to do so decided that she would do the right thing and just endure a sleepless night wondering what would happen.

I went to work the following morning as usual only sleep deprived and kissed Sarah goodbye and telling her I loved her and waited for any clue that she might be meeting Marcus that night but she just wished me a good day. I worked that morning but could not concentrate on anything but my marriage and what was going to happen, so decided that I was going to take some positive action. I went home and greeted Sarah cheerfully and told Sarah I had deserved an afternoon off and would take her out. My heart dropped when she responded, "You should have told me, I have already agreed to go out with the girls tonight." I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs and reveal I had gone through her phone and knew she was meeting up with a guy she had not seen in ten years for sex. I don't know why I didn't but she told me she was going to take a bath and get dressed before heading off.

As I heard the bathroom door lock, my eyes fell on her mobile once again on charge. My hands began to shake as I opened the app to reveal even more messages. It was as bad as I feared not only was she still going through with it Marcus was telling her how he was going to fuck her, "I'm going to tear your clothes of and fuck you so hard Ben wont recognise your pussy when I'm done." The fact he had remembered my name just made the situation worse, but my eyes then fell on the address he wanted Sarah to go to. I assumed it would be some cheap hotel, but he wanted her to go to his home address Suddenly the option was open for me to go and see if she really goes through with it. Part of me wanted to physically confront him but he was much larger than me and it would have been rather one sided, not only would he have fucked my wife but beaten me up too.

I heard the lock on the bathroom door and quickly replaced the phone where it had lay, I grabbed my laptop to pretend I was just replying to some urgent emails. She walked into the room with just a towel round her waist and her breasts fully on display, she had always done this and to be fair with boobs as large as hers it had always aroused me. Today was a different matter I just wondered what she was going to wear for Marcus. She kept glancing in my direction to see if I was looking as she picked her underwear out. She pulled a very small sheer thong up her legs and had to pull it over her pert buttocks. Her fully shaven pussy was barely covered by the thin layer of see through material.

Next was the matching bra, again sheer so that her nipples were on display and it had not escaped my attention that they looked like they were trying to burst through the fabric. Sarah always enjoyed wearing tight blouses as she had the figure to show off, today was no exception. She then pulled a tight skirt up and once again had to give it a few extra tugs to get it over her rear. She then sat in front of the mirror working on her make up. "Careful, all the men will be after you." She just giggled and returned to her gaze into the mirror.

After what felt like forever she stood up and said she was off to meet the girls and paused for a second and said, "We might be a bit late back, its Jodie's birthday." My heart sunk but I had formulated a plan, I would follow her to see if she actually go through with it, part of me still thought that she would never do it. As I heard her walking downstairs I crept to the doorway to watch her leave so I could pursue her at a safe distance.

As she reached the front door she stopped and glanced in my direction, I jolted back out of sight hoping she had not seen me. To my surprise she rapidly unbuttoned her blouse and placed it on a coat hook and removed her bra. She looked round once more before stuffing her bra into a draw by the front door and putting her blouse back on. This time however few buttons were done up and it was very obvious to anyone who would see her she was only wearing a flimsy blouse and her large breasts would be swaying as she walked. A quick glance at her hair in the mirror and she exited through the front door.

I felt so naïve thinking that she might change her mind when it is so apparent that all she wants is to let Marcus do whatever he wants to her. He probably told her how to dress too and she was following every command he had given her. As I saw her lights disappear into the distance as night began to arrive I ran to my car and followed at a safe distance. Marcus lived about fifteen miles away and I parked a couple of roads away so not to bump into Sarah. As I looked at the address on my phone, I realised I must be getting close.

I was surprised how nice the area was and they were large detached houses with big drives, my concerns grew as the thought that he could provide for her as well as I could and she would leave me for him. I walked further and saw my wife's car parked on a driveway. I stood concealed under a tree on the pavement outside his house realising that I had no idea what I was going to do. I had hoped to see my wife sitting in the car regretting her decision but she was nowhere to be seen and it was clear she had no qualms about what she was doing.

After a few minutes I decided that the best option was to try and see what was going on. I didn't want too, but couldn't stop myself. There was a small gate down the side of the house that lead to the rear of the property, I slowly walked through careful not to make a sound or be spotted by a neighbour. No lights were on at the front of the house so my best chance to see what was going on was round the back. I knew if they had gone upstairs then I would see nothing but I felt I just needed to see so I could come to terms my wife was cheating on me.

Fortunately the property had a large garden and provided shelter from any nearby neighbours, so I should be safe to snoop further. Round the back of the house I could see a light was on through a window and luckily (or unluckily) a crack in the curtains gave me a good view of the room although as I set my eyes on Sarah I wish it had not.

As I stood as still and subtle as I could in a flower bed, I could see Marcus and Sarah in a passionate embrace. They were kissing passionately, Marcus with his hands on either side of Sarah's face forcing her against his lips. This continued for what seemed like an eternity until he released her head and ran his hands down her body until he reached her breasts. He began to squeeze them with force and his second hand joined the first as he had a firm grasp on each breast, I knew Sarah enjoyed breast play and she would be relishing this moment.

Marcus could not wait any longer and grasping her blouse tore it open revealing my wives breasts, in seconds they were in his mouth as he began sucking on her nipples and pulling them with his teeth. The window was cracked open and I could hear Sarah gasping and moaning as Marcus mauled her like a wild creature. Whilst he was enjoying her breasts I could see her hand groping around desperate to feel his cock and given the size of his very obvious erection she soon found it and began running her hand along his jeans.

Marcus stopped groping her and stood back and unbuttoned his jeans, Sarah obviously knew the role she was there for and dropped to her knees like a desperate slut. Marcus removed his trousers and his boxers could not conceal his cock any longer as it sprang free, I am not sure who gasped loudest my wife or me at the size of penis. The pictures I had seen on her phone had not done it justice. It was easily nine inches but it was the girth that made it even more of an impressive instrument. Sarah however had handled this cock before and needed no second invitation to grasp the shaft with both hands and start lapping at the tip of his dick before slowly guiding it into her eager mouth.

Marcus stood there whilst my wife placed one hand on each cheek of his rear and began taking more and more into her mouth. Sarah and I had obviously done our fair share of sexual acts but the animal attraction I was witnessing was like nothing I had seen from her before.

It was clear Marcus could wait no longer and pulled her up and spun her around, with both hands he pulled up her tight skirt and exposed the flimsy thong. To my shock and to that of my wife with a single forceful pull he tore the thong clean off her and exposed a dripping pussy that was ripe for the taking. I could hear my wife say with a trembling voice, "Please can we use a condom, I bought some with me."

This obviously fell on deaf ears as Marcus slid his cock into her hungry pussy. Sarah let out a moan of ecstasy as she took his whole length inside her. With her bent over the sofa he put his hands on her waist and with a firm grip began thrusting his member in and out of her pussy with great force. It must only have been a minute before I heard my beautiful wife scream, "Your going to make me cum." This did not stop Marcus from pounding her harder and faster until my wife screamed and collapsed shaking having cum on his dick.

I was transfixed the whole time and could not bear to look away, I watch my fair share of porn and this was like watching porn but with your loved one as the star and what's more she looked so fucking beautiful too. I was so confused we had been married so long and at the same time I am watching her cheat on me and I can't take my eyes off her. It was also very hard to ignore the fact how aroused I had become from watching the pair of them.

My cock was absolutely rigid and I could not resist taking it out of my trousers and stroking it as my wife continued to get pounded by this animal. I continued to watch with envy as he fucked my wife harder and harder and it was only another couple of minutes before she let out another scream and shuddered to a climax on him once more. Although he had slowed he had no intention of slowing down and started increasing the pace yet further and in an aggressive, animalistic manner said, "Next time you cum I am gunna shoot my load inside you."

"Please don't cum in me!" It was clear he was not going to take instruction from her. As she began climaxing for the third time his thrusting slowed and a cry of relief came from the man fucking her and as she tried to pull away from him he forced her close ensuring every last drop of cum went deep inside of her. After a few seconds he withdrew his shaft and a long string of cum stretched from my wife's abused cunt to the tip of his prick.

As my wife slowly stood, it was clear to see his seamen running down the inside of her leg. He must have shot a huge load into her and the sight of that was too much for me as I too shot my load into the flowerbed outside. I paused in the hope I had not been spotted and waited to see what was going to happen next.

They left the room and both disappeared just leaving my wife's torn blouse and ruined thong on the floor in a heap next to his jeans. I crept my way to the next window and saw them both sat at a kitchen table just chatting like old friends who both happened to be naked. It suddenly dawned on me that if she was to gather her clothes up and go home she might get home before me as I had parked two roads down. I crept out of his garden and out to the roadside trying to look like I had a purpose and I had not just been spying through a window. I walked briskly to my car and drove home as fast as I could and was relieved that the drive was still empty. I went upstairs and turned on my laptop so I could a least pretend I had been working.

As I sat in bed I kept an eye on the clock and it was very clear from the time that had past she was enjoying round two and Marcus was really doing some work on my wife's cunt. I must have drifted off to sleep as I woke suddenly with the sound of the front door closing and the sound of Sarah walking up the stairs. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table a realised I had been asleep or about three hours. As she entered the room she was pretending to remove her blouse in the hope I would not see it was ruined having been torn from her naked body and the bra she had stuffed in the draw by the front door had been hastily thrown back on. She then walked into the bathroom to remove her skirt so she didn't reveal the fact she had come home with no knickers on.

I asked her how her night was and she replied simply, "Nice to see some old faces again but glad to be home." She walked back into the bedroom naked and turned the light off before climbing under the sheets. I kissed her on the lips and to my surprise felt her hand wondering up my leg and then to her surprise finding my cock standing to attention desperate to be included in the action. It needed very little persuasion but wondered what my wife was going to do, did she want a second cock to round off her evening?

My question was soon answered when she push me back onto the bed and straddled me before lowering herself onto my cock. I could feel how wet and loose her cunt was and wondered how many times she had been shot full of hot cum this evening. She started bouncing on my cock as I grasped at her tits mimicking what Marcus had done and I could tell it was working for her as she was moaning very loudly. I placed my hands on her hips as firmly as possible and increased the speed she was grinding against me and I could not hold back any longer and climaxed just she shuddered to a halt on my cock.

She kissed me on the lips and told me she loved me once more and fell straight to sleep. It had been a roller coaster of emotion but I lay in bed with my cock covered in a mixture of my wife's juices and a man's cum wishing I could do it all over again!