Going to Grandmas

Story Info
Lil red fetish.
1.3k words
3.92
11.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A scurvy leather strap twisted around my wrist leashing me tight to a tree, the tingle of numbness stabbing at my fingertips, blood pouring back to my heart causing pins and needles to creep down my arms.

I drop my head back trying to see beneath the cool satin sash bound across my eyes, but there is nothing but the abysmal darkness of night. My spasmodic breath scratching at my dry throat, feeling my larynx begin to constrict as panic sets in.

A cold sweat condensing on my skin. A shiver as goosebumps unfurling down my body pausing the panic, focusing my mind on a new revelation, I can feel the dampness of the air on my body, I'm practically naked.

Besides utter stillness the only other thing I can feel against my trembling body is the heavy warmth of fabric that hangs taught against my throat and trails across my back settling in shreds against my ass...

I can sense a thin cord of rope, looped several times around my waist, the tasseled ends swaying against my exposed pussy. A stifled sob breaking away from my lips, exasperated, collapsing back against the tree, trying to traverse the dissipated memories of the hours before, desperate to mentally account for the actions that led me here...

I can conjure the image of his eyes, they were an eerie combination of bright darkness, the iris a dark burnt umber with and iridescent gold glow, they were mesmerizing, or was that the conversation? His vernacular was alluring, just watching the lyrical words pour from his lips as he made small talk was like watching smoke wisp off a cigarette and dance away into the atmosphere.

Lost in hours of banter one drink after the next reduced to no more than the hollow rattle of ice cubes against the bottom of the glass, the blithe demeanor of intoxication blinding my better judgment I kissed him, tucked away in the end booth, his lips hungry against mine amplifying the intensity, eagerly gripping my breast through my tank top, a feral feeling haunting me, coaxing me to allow this kiss to progress.

Upping the anty I guide his hand between my thighs, pawing at the small triangle of material beneath my skirt he pulls aside my panties burying two fingers deep inside the sticky folds of my pussy, jacking them against the solid throbbing crater of my gspot, hiding my mouth in the crease of his neck trying to muffle the uncontrollable moans that manage to bypass my lips.

Cum running from my slit pooling against my ass, his lips curling back into a snarl of a smile as hes running his finger in a circle around my slippery asshole.

Bowing his head into my neck I can hear him breath my sent in deep, growling into my ear "something smells delicious, lets go for a walk in the woods." the depth of his voice severing the last thread of my inhibitions.

As he lead me from my dim cum drenched seat the desire inside me ignites and before we even make it outside I am starving for more, ducking beside the building groping for the rigid bulge in his pants.

Eagerly on my knees before him his cock pulsing deep in my throat, my mind reeling at the spectacular cock penetrating my mouth, the thick head filling the delicate space of my trachea, my pussy so aroused I feel like its vibrating.

The dizzying spin of that hunger taking over as we make our way from the building to a small out cove of trees only a few yards from where the cars are parked. A perfect little thicket, rows of symmetrical trees forming an optical illusion, looking past a tree at any given angle formed a plethora of blind spots, the trees staggering together made the outside world dissipate.

Our clothing strewn amongst the dead foliage on the dirty ground, our bodies enveloped in each other his lips like fire on my flesh as he chewed his way down my neck biting my nipple flicking his tongue across it repeatedly till it was almost painful.

My thighs trembling, im dying to feel his cock inside me, stumbling backwards in the hustle, my ass pressed against one of the trees, he lifts one of my legs driving his cock hard and deep into my cunt, the hot flood of my cum running down my inner thighs.

Lost in this forest of fun house mirrors, this beastly man cramming his huge rigid cock into my pussy, my legs wrapped around his waist, each thrust nailing me against the scenery, pushing me closer and closer to climax.

His mouth devouring my neck I feel him bite my esophagus, stifling my airflow, muting my voice, driving his cock to my full depths as the edges of my vision blurs, the white noise of blackout taking over.

Before my subconscious slips away I feel his hot cum blow against the back wall of my slit, the slick sucking feel of his cock pulling free, my body listless collapsing, abandon in the dirt...

The hum of my lucidity returning still rings in my ears, finding myself in this precarious situation, I swoon in lesser used senses, the feel of frigid tiny raindrops rolling down my spine tenses all my muscles, my breast retreating to higher ground, my fixed nipples alive with unabated tingle.

The snap of a twig cocks my head to the left, paralyzed, leering to hear the movements direction, a russel against dried shrubbery on the right has my compass spinning closing my eyes beneath the blindfolded to center my mind.

But his prowess is there, hovering at my neck like a cloud of perfume on a stripper, hes not touching me but I can hear the pant of his breath, feel it steam as it rolls off my prickled flesh, he lingers there for an eternity breathing me in.

Gripping the cord around my waist pulling my hips out against my tether, he drifts down my body till I feel his teeth gnash against my slit lapping at my pulsating clit, his tongue darting across my hole, dragging it up across my asshole, the braille of his taste buds slithering up the length of my spine his fangs clenching against the back of my neck.

His cock probing my ass, grinding inside me, pulling the fabric draped across my shoulder tight against my throat, his ballet of sodomy screaming through my nervous system, my whole body resonating with pleasure, hidden desires detonating into orgasmic convulsions.

My body contorted in an inhuman posture. A shudder of emptiness as he pulls his cock free of my ass, I hear the deep growl reverberate from his throat a split second before I feel the shocking burn of his cum spit across my back, the heat fading as the thick streams of cum dribble down my wracked body.

The sharp metallic screech of a blade being freed from its sheath grips me with fear, frozen in place waiting to feel the pointed blade raid my body, but it never comes, only the swift pop of the leather strap binding my hands and they fall to my sides.

He stabs the tip of the blade into the tree, pressing me against the wood with his body his lips lingering a breaths distance from mine, the blindfold falling off my eyes and even in the dark the glow off his iris is blinding, his pupil locked on mine, the shredded crimson fabric pasted to my body with rain and semen.

My breath rapid with exhilaration... the feeling returning to my arms is intense, clasping my hands open and shut encouraging the blood to flow again, I slide my hand behind me shucking the blade from the tree.

I look down in submission, but quickly the blades screaming against his throat, tiny droplets of blood seep from the scratch...

Finding my voice surprisingly deep, a torn rasp from muffled cries and screams, "Now why don't you eat me like the fucking story says!!" a grin encasing my lips as I let the blade drop...